Install Arc

Starlight Parcel Items

Comments

• bnlphan#7644 bnlphan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    When does ps4 start getting them?
  • uzalauzala Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Nice feedback Cryptic, keep it up!
    Can the pc user perhaps lists what letters have been crossed off? I think A and D on pc is done, and I think some more.
    ok names on PC that has been confirmed start on:
    A
    D
    M
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    M is done too on PC
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

M is done too on PC

Not all M's are done. Nor is it up to M's. One toon of mine that starts with an H doesn't have his yet. just and FYI.
    I aim to misbehave
  • mosaicvanivamosaicvaniva Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    can dev look into my acc. i received parcels for all char except 1, Tanked@mosaicvaniva who opened 100+
  • duurduur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2016

can dev look into my acc. i received parcels for all char except 1, Tanked@mosaicvaniva who opened 100+

miasmat said:

For Dragon, we've finished symbols, A through E and M. All other starting letters haven't been hit yet. They'll be coming "soon" (probably within a day or so).

they are still working on it.. for the dragon server. I understood most of xbox was done, PS4 and other servers like the russian will get started on soon(tm)
    Play for fun, Work to get rich, These two are not compatible!
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Thanks a lot for your efforts @miasmat... Much appreciated. You guys could've simply said they were just gonna be 'useless' equipment and just carried on, but you went above and beyond, especially considering it's holidays now.

What I appreciate most is the constant updates and answers. Communication is essential and keeps people satisfied, happy, and informed.

Once again, thank you. You too @nitocris83. Hope you guys have a great year ahead.
    FrozenFire
  • beelzebub#1580 beelzebub Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I received a neverwinters champion charger from a starlight bag drop and its stuck. I already had one from siege event so i cant equip it. I can't sell or discard either. So it's just sitting there wasting a slot staring at me. My friend just got me a runic bag for xmas but now I can't even fully use it. Kinda small gripe here for 1 slot but it is actually useless. Only serving to waste space and taunt me daily. Anybody else have this issue?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    In addition to what Urabask linked and @zeromusxxx 's thread was merged into: Holiday Closure.

Cryptic and PWE still have a skeleton crew so the issue is still being worked on and support should still reply but it may take longer than usual.

@miasmat has been giving progress updates throughout this thread. Xbox players should find their parcels work correctly now, PS4 and PC players are still being worked on.

General reminder: posting CS responses are not permitted on the forums.
    miasmat said:

Ok, everyone do a little dance with me! Xbox's Starlight Parcel explosion is done!
    Dragon is still in process and we'll start PS4 and Drider soon.

miasmat said:

zokrinn said:

Are you finished for the day? Will it continue to run overnight? Will tomorrow be the last day before a weekend of no replacements until monday?

I'm gonna head home now and eat some dinner. I'll work on this over the next few days and nights until it's finished.
  • zeroninefour#1160 zeroninefour Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So the people playing ps4 will have to wait even longer to get our compensation?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    This is a frustrating bug but it really is not a catastrophic bug. If the servers were down I promise people would be called in but a bug such as this will just require a bit of patience. It will be fixed but rationally this isn't a bug worth people losing their vacation over.

The Skeleton Crew is working on it and will be resolving the issue. Support will respond when they can with any further questions but it will take longer than usual.
    edited December 2016

So the people playing ps4 will have to wait even longer to get our compensation?

PS4 players are getting their issues resolved later than Xbox just like the people from PC are getting it resolved later than Xbox. No matter who they resolved first somebody always has to be first and last. The fix will go out to everybody.

I don't know the specifics of how it is being fixed but it is not a button which is being pressed that fixes everything instantaneously. They finished applying the correction to Xbox yesterday and PC and/or PS4 will be worked on today when the devs arrive.
  • chaosweaver83chaosweaver83 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Some people need to learn a little patience....

kreatyve said:

So you're saying the Devs that were working on this issue abandoned it to a 'skeleton crew' because it coincided with their 'holiday'?

No, the devs working on this issue are working during their "holiday" to resolve it (as soon as they wake back up.... contrary to popular belief, devs are human so therefore require both food and sleep to function.
    According to what was just stated the people who were working on it yesterday will not be doing so today. I never said nor implied I expected this to be fixed immediately.
    Nobody said that. I said that customer service responses will take longer than usual because they are on vacation and that the skeleton crew will continue to resolve the issue itself.

I directly quoted Miasmat will continue to be working on it. Please stop reading what you want to read in order to be confrontational and read what is actually said.
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    @miasmat & rest of the team working on this. Big thumbs up and thanks for hooking us all up. Even through all the crying and griping your persisting on. Cheers to you on giving us so much to make up for the little that was lost!
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Thanks for the fix and the replacement parcels, enjoy some time off. Now back to fishing!
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Just wondering if anyone else didn't get their complementary parcels. I received them on 5 out of 7 of my characters. Posted a ticket, but no response yet.
  • kanwulf#8762 kanwulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User

I received a neverwinters champion charger from a starlight bag drop and its stuck. I already had one from siege event so i cant equip it. I can't sell or discard either. So it's just sitting there wasting a slot staring at me. My friend just got me a runic bag for xmas but now I can't even fully use it. Kinda small gripe here for 1 slot but it is actually useless. Only serving to waste space and taunt me daily. Anybody else have this issue?

You are not alone, I have the same problem on a character. it wouldn't be so bad if I could just delete it, not sure why that's not an option.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

You are not alone, I have the same problem on a character. it wouldn't be so bad if I could just delete it, not sure why that's not an option.
    Sell it to a merchant for gold - we have been selling all of that stuff to the food vendor in our guild
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    ok. thanks
  • cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    As much as I feel you guys are giving back even more than you really need to I'm kind of curious as to why you split into teams to do sections of the alphabet for just Xbox instead of splitting into teams to each do a different platform...I'm not all that bothered by it as I don't have a whole lot of parcels coming back my way but I know quite a few PS4 players that feel a little bit peeved over the fact you got Xbox done in a matter of hours and haven't even got to PS4 yet
    edited December 2016
    Somebody has to be done first. It was a matter of hours...until the devs went home for the night.

They should be continuing to work on it now and as a PC player I don't see any reason to complain Xbox was resolved first. Somebody has to be done first and somebody has to be done last. No way around that. If PS4 was done first then Xbox would complain and it would make just as little sense to be upset.
  • kevlar#2287 kevlar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The fact that the parcels are not what they were supposed to be, is enough for me to want my money back so that I can spend it fairly. Trying to figure out if I'm getting my gifts or not. And by the way 110$ isn't an inconvenience,its a slap in the face to the community playing the game
    thanks for the email though it at least got me here.
    I don't mean to seem rude at all, but if the event is flawed at all, it's flawed too much to be payed for. that being said I'd like all my money back
    please and thank you null
    null
    Yeah same issue same horse
  • cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    like I said not upset just curious as to why they did it that way just seems to me logically the best way to do it would have been all platforms at the same time , team on each then they all finish around the same time and no platform feels slighted...just my thoughts not complaining
    edited December 2016
    It is an inconvenience. Nobody said it isn't.

I do not know if they will grant a refund but if you want one then by all means request it.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I had no idea there was an issue, and came late to the event. I only bought in when I realised the campaign currency deal with fishing.
    I bought none from the Zen market as there was nothing specific I was willing to risk the RNG on.
    Went to pick up my free one this morning and six appeared in my inventory. One epic Lillend and a Starry Panther later...
    Ta very much!
This discussion has been closed.