test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starlight Parcel Items

Comments

• inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Just wondering if anyone else didn't get their complementary parcels. I received them on 5 out of 7 of my characters. Posted a ticket, but no response yet.
  • kanwulf#8762 kanwulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User

I received a neverwinters champion charger from a starlight bag drop and its stuck. I already had one from siege event so i cant equip it. I can't sell or discard either. So it's just sitting there wasting a slot staring at me. My friend just got me a runic bag for xmas but now I can't even fully use it. Kinda small gripe here for 1 slot but it is actually useless. Only serving to waste space and taunt me daily. Anybody else have this issue?

You are not alone, I have the same problem on a character. it wouldn't be so bad if I could just delete it, not sure why that's not an option.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

I received a neverwinters champion charger from a starlight bag drop and its stuck. I already had one from siege event so i cant equip it. I can't sell or discard either. So it's just sitting there wasting a slot staring at me. My friend just got me a runic bag for xmas but now I can't even fully use it. Kinda small gripe here for 1 slot but it is actually useless. Only serving to waste space and taunt me daily. Anybody else have this issue?

You are not alone, I have the same problem on a character. it wouldn't be so bad if I could just delete it, not sure why that's not an option.
    Sell it to a merchant for gold - we have been selling all of that stuff to the food vendor in our guild
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    ok. thanks
  • cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    As much as I feel you guys are giving back even more than you really need to I'm kind of curious as to why you split into teams to do sections of the alphabet for just Xbox instead of splitting into teams to each do a different platform...I'm not all that bothered by it as I don't have a whole lot of parcels coming back my way but I know quite a few PS4 players that feel a little bit peeved over the fact you got Xbox done in a matter of hours and haven't even got to PS4 yet
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Somebody has to be done first. It was a matter of hours...until the devs went home for the night.

They should be continuing to work on it now and as a PC player I don't see any reason to complain Xbox was resolved first. Somebody has to be done first and somebody has to be done last. No way around that. If PS4 was done first then Xbox would complain and it would make just as little sense to be upset.
  • kevlar#2287 kevlar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The fact that the parcels are not what they were supposed to be, is enough for me to want my money back so that I can spend it fairly. Trying to figure out if I'm getting my gifts or not. And by the way 110$ isn't an inconvenience,its a slap in the face to the community playing the game
    thanks for the email though it at least got me here.
    I don't mean to seem rude at all, but if the event is flawed at all, it's flawed too much to be payed for. that being said I'd like all my money back
    please and thank you null
    null
    Yeah same issue same horse
  • cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    like I said not upset just curious as to why they did it that way just seems to me logically the best way to do it would have been all platforms at the same time , team on each then they all finish around the same time and no platform feels slighted...just my thoughts not complaining
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    It is an inconvenience. Nobody said it isn't.

I do not know if they will grant a refund but if you want one then by all means request it.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I had no idea there was an issue, and came late to the event. I only bought in when I realised the campaign currency deal with fishing.
    I bought none from the Zen market as there was nothing specific I was willing to risk the RNG on.
    Went to pick up my free one this morning and six appeared in my inventory. One epic Lillend and a Starry Panther later...
    Ta very much!
  • chaosweaver83chaosweaver83 Member Posts: 37 Arc User

The fact that the parcels are not what they were supposed to be, is enough for me to want my money back so that I can spend it fairly. Trying to figure out if I'm getting my gifts or not. And by the way 110$ isn't an inconvenience,its a slap in the face to the community playing the game

thanks for the email though it at least got me here.

I don't mean to seem rude at all, but if the event is flawed at all, it's flawed too much to be payed for. that being said I'd like all my money back

please and thank you null

null

Yeah same issue same horse

You want all your money back over some unidentified gear that you probably would have discarded anyways?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

As much as I feel you guys are giving back even more than you really need to I'm kind of curious as to why you split into teams to do sections of the alphabet for just Xbox instead of splitting into teams to each do a different platform...I'm not all that bothered by it as I don't have a whole lot of parcels coming back my way but I know quite a few PS4 players that feel a little bit peeved over the fact you got Xbox done in a matter of hours and haven't even got to PS4 yet

I would not be so "matter of hours" dismissive of multiple people working a 13-hour shift.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • captkevy2000captkevy2000 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Are we expecting to see parcels coming out today and if so is there an approximate time that we can start seeing them
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Are we expecting to see parcels coming out today and if so is there an approximate time that we can start seeing them

from what was said above I think ps4 will be lucky to see it before xmas. sounds like they don't have a fix for not doing it manually yet.
  • captkevy2000captkevy2000 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

from what was said above I think ps4 will be lucky to see it before xmas. sounds like they don't have a fix for not doing it manually yet.
    I can understand the need for an automated method, however to continue getting people their items shouldn't it be done manually in the meantime until the automation is active. As a person that spent a lot on this event I would like to see the ability to make some AD as other players that have already received their parcels...a delay gives an unfair advantage to players that have already received the parcels. Don't get me wrong I understand that players have to get them separately, but a flow stop of this does generate another issue that may not have been foreseen. At least this would be the case on Dragon since it was partly done. XBOX is done and PS4 hasn't been started so no where near the impact there.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    This fix is due a long and slow applause. Thank you @miasmat for your hard work and dedication trying to make the entire hive happy.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • cyprus#2779 cyprus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's the holidays...have some patience for the hard work the devs are putting in to correct this. Still plenty of time left in the event. I personally want to thank the devs for their dedication. I know the pain of working during my vacation or holiday & don't wish it on anyone. You guys are awesome for this. Don't work too hard, family is most important.
  • ladykushboo#1689 ladykushboo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Just hit the release button already, I want my gifts
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I want to thank the devs and all the lil elves that made the fix and expedited it quickly. Not only did your team correct the issues needing addressed, but you and your team exceeded my expectations for making all this right with me and the player base.

Happiest holiday to you and your families...you deserve it!
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Does that mean we will have to wait till monday? I understand, just want to know.

All of my toons stat with S.. so I figure to get them all the same time.

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Does that mean we will have to wait till monday? I understand, just want to know.

All of my toons stat with S.. so I figure to get them all the same time.

They're working on it during their vacation.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1226509/starlight-parcel-items/p11
    miasmat said:

We powered through Xbox using several people in a very hands-on, manual process that took about 13 hours of focused copy-pasting. That was painful and expensive for us, so before starting the same thing on PS4, Russia and the rest of Dragon, we decided to find a more automated solution. That's what I did last night from 10 pm to 4 am. As people wake up and check their email (while on vacation), we'll figure out when we can get that rolled out to all the servers and start it churning through the rest of the replacements.

We will get everyone their goodies eventually!

I8r4ux9.jpg
  • bnlphan#7644 bnlphan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Has the work began on ps4 yet?
This discussion has been closed.