test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 FAQs

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2017
    dantragb said:

The new companions that are popping up in game are they promo pieces or are they drops in game talking about ambush drakes,Knox and other ones of that type people are saying they are coming from drops yet they are all old promo pieces from pc?

Those are now dropping from dungeons, as part of the latest patch. :) Run some dungeons and try your luck!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Ninety seven dungeons run since patch no sign of a new companion lol my poor run with rng continues :)
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    dantragb said:

Ninety seven dungeons run since patch no sign of a new companion lol my poor run with rng continues :)

:( Which dungeons are you running? Try switching it up and running something different? And make sure you are using keys to open the chests if you can afford them.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Valindra was being nice on tuesday and dropped uncommon Heart of Blue Dragon on every 10th run or so Malabog has been dropping Knox this week could start a thread for Companion sightings I suppose been running Valindra/elol/Shores/Malabog and Castle Never and nothing except the blue dragon
  • trooplanet#7744 trooplanet Member Posts: 2 New User
    Can someone please tell me where the Ghost companion is? It's not in the Zen market...

Can someone please tell me where the Ghost companion is? It's not in the Zen market...

That one drops from a certain event - one of the Call-to-Arms events, and I'm going to assume that it also now drops from any level 70 dungeon, as it seems that every companion and mount in the game appears to now drop from dungeons (that's not 100% confirmed though).
    kuI2v8l.png
  • trooplanet#7744 trooplanet Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > Can someone please tell me where the Ghost companion is? It's not in the Zen market...
    >
    > That one drops from a certain event - one of the Call-to-Arms events, and I'm going to assume that it also now drops from any level 70 dungeon, as it seems that every companion and mount in the game appears to now drop from dungeons (that's not 100% confirmed though).

Thanks for the info, I was looking at the companion sets and it said it was in the market, they should fix that lol. Again thanks.
    Different topic but are there any promo codes coming out Kreatyve
    Is the new code just for pc
  • skyraider#4471 skyraider Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I want to play NW on 2 different PS4s at different locations. Is it possible to play the same character on both machines?

I want to play NW on 2 different PS4s at different locations. Is it possible to play the same character on both machines?

Provided you aren't logged into the same account at the same time, I don't see why this wouldn't be possible. All character information and stuff of that nature is stored on the server side. Just make sure that you aren't having someone else log in at the 2nd location, as account sharing is a major offense, and you can get banned for it.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tinus#2457 tinus Member Posts: 1 New User
    How long till I can create a thread of my own so I can post questions I have, its been over an hour and it's starting to get annoying.
  • wulf#5119 wulf Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    This may have been answered already but I'll ask, what's up with this Mechanical Bag I'm supposed to be getting with each invoke? Is it bugged and not showing up? Or is it going somewhere?
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    wulf#5119 said:

This may have been answered already but I'll ask, what's up with this Mechanical Bag I'm supposed to be getting with each invoke? Is it bugged and not showing up? Or is it going somewhere?

You have to invoke at a mechanical alter to get the mechanical bag.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• aruljynxeraruljynxer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    How do I stop the admin notices (people opening lockboxes) from popping up in the middle of the screen in huge letters? I am fine with it in the chat window, but really? In the middle of the screen? It is totally distracting and and a huge annoyance. I got into a nice battle and couldn't see anything because it was constant lockbox spamming. It totally takes away from the immersion of the game... How do I fix this? Thank you for any response on the matter. Cheers.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

How do I stop the admin notices (people opening lockboxes) from popping up in the middle of the screen in huge letters? I am fine with it in the chat window, but really? In the middle of the screen? It is totally distracting and and a huge annoyance. I got into a nice battle and couldn't see anything because it was constant lockbox spamming. It totally takes away from the immersion of the game... How do I fix this? Thank you for any response on the matter. Cheers.

Currently no way to disable them.

It's because of the sale right now that everyone is opening massive amounts of lockboxes. Somebody streamed opening 20,000 for instance :P

Just have to wait it out, and hope that one day the devs add a way to suppress the messages.
    > @dupeks said:
    >
    >
    > Currently no way to disable them.
    >
    > It's because of the sale right now that everyone is opening massive amounts of lockboxes. Somebody streamed opening 20,000 for instance :P
    >
    > Just have to wait it out, and hope that one day the devs add a way to suppress the messages.

Well, that is quite a bummer...Odd that the devs think that leads to more sales than annoyance. I promise it serves no marketing power, but definitely makes the game less enjoyable. I would have bought Zen, but now not sure I want to stick with it and commit money if this lockbox message is right in the middle of screen. Will give it a few days to see if it dies down. Devs, you should fix this...

> @dupeks said:

>

>

> Currently no way to disable them.

>

> It's because of the sale right now that everyone is opening massive amounts of lockboxes. Somebody streamed opening 20,000 for instance :P

>

> Just have to wait it out, and hope that one day the devs add a way to suppress the messages.

Well, that is quite a bummer...Odd that the devs think that leads to more sales than annoyance. I promise it serves no marketing power, but definitely makes the game less enjoyable. I would have bought Zen, but now not sure I want to stick with it and commit money if this lockbox message is right in the middle of screen. Will give it a few days to see if it dies down. Devs, you should fix this...

It's only really bad right now because of the sale. Things should calm down in a day or 2, but we have forwarded your feedback.
    kuI2v8l.png
    Thanks for the replies. I will give it a few days to see if it improves...
  • gommy1996#5101 gommy1996 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can't post a thread but bought VIP for a month and the 'first time buyers pack' is available to claim but when I click on it, it says '0 to claim' but ive never been able to claim it. Any help or who I should contact?

Can't post a thread but bought VIP for a month and the 'first time buyers pack' is available to claim but when I click on it, it says '0 to claim' but ive never been able to claim it. Any help or who I should contact?

It should have been mailed to you if you earned it. It is available only to those who buy Zen via legit means, such as the PSN Store, and only the first time you by it.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • gommy1996#5101 gommy1996 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

It should have been mailed to you if you earned it. It is available only to those who buy Zen via legit means, such as the PSN Store, and only the first time you by it.
    I did, I paid for the 1000 ZEN from the PSN store, with emailed proof from Sony. And didn't get email for the Pack in game?

kreatyve said:

I did, I paid for the 1000 ZEN from the PSN store, with emailed proof from Sony. And didn't get email for the Pack in game?
    Only thing I can recommend then, is to contact Customer Support.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • abysstic1#7048 abysstic1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Please update FAQ:

Is there a way to zoom out the camera on PS4?

From the patch notes:
    Players may now zoom the camera in and out by switching panes and using the right stick.

If you could also please expand on an explanation of switching panes, is this with the touch pad? How do you switch panes?
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

Please update FAQ:

From the patch notes:

Players may now zoom the camera in and out by switching panes and using the right stick.

If you could also please expand on an explanation of switching panes, is this with the touch pad? How do you switch panes?

Hit the touch pad then I think it's right stick to zoom in and out
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

ravenskya said:

Please update FAQ:

From the patch notes:

Hit the touch pad then I think it's right stick to zoom in and out
    This is correct.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • abysstic1#7048 abysstic1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Thank you, I was asked this this morning and really wanted to be sure :)
  • hallodom#8025 hallodom Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi, I'm a new player sorry if this is in the wrong room, I didn't know where else to post but I'm trying to link my new Arc account with the offer code for PS4 to get a companion as an offer for new players. It's saying the code is either already used or incorrect. I've double triple checked and the code is fine but still not working... can anyone help?
This discussion has been closed.