What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    flk99flk99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    about action house,i always see my items listed up,but now it just not get listed i cant find it when i list up(ps4)
  • Options
    gauntlet#7287 gauntlet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The stormraider Clydesdale is missing from Zen store. Why?
  • Options
    harryk#3230 harryk Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    character freezes during pvp happened 3 times in 30 mins or so screen was like a wallpaper for 15 mins on last try when i had to close application to restart.
  • Options
    crazyjzxcrazyjzx Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Well met, adventurers,

In case you run into any unexpected issues or bugs with Neverwinter during your travels, let us know by posting in this thread so our QA and community teams can look into it. Please give us as much information as possible.

You may also submit a ticket to our support at support.arcgames.com.

Thank you!

Known Issues:
    - On certain occasions, loading out of Helm's Hold, Vellosk and a few other maps, and then logging back in will result in the game freezing on the loading screen. To work around this issue, log into an alternate character, then switch back. You may also submit a ticket to our support at support.arcgames.com.
    - When in a group, you cannot view some tooltips. To work around this, disable in-game voice chat.
    - For adventurers unable to download or are running into an error message about "Content cannot be accessed," please restart your console or search for Neverwinter in the store.
    - Pirate King does not appear on the queue menu.

When you guys getting off your butts fix these bugs and you have patch coming soon also which will cause more problems.
  • Options
    nojjdarn#5054 nojjdarn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    @ level 60 when i try to accept the special quest elemental evil all it says is goodbye. It seems i can do the campaign but the special quest is still there.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User

@ level 60 when i try to accept the special quest elemental evil all it says is goodbye. It seems i can do the campaign but the special quest is still there.

Did you check with Sgt. Knox first?

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    paradoxhero#4463 paradoxhero Member Posts: 2 New User
    im having it where i cant load my character i tried loading my other and that works but since my trickster rouge is in helm's hold that character wont load
  • Options
    kandiman01#5439 kandiman01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Made a second character to do the switch characters but still didn't work and I'm in helms hold plz fix this I just bought vip yesterday and don't feel like missing out on any of the bonuses of it. Thank you also didn't know how to send a support ticket or whatever not gonna lie
  • Options
    b14ckw1dow#7246 b14ckw1dow Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Been playing a month spent 75 poundd to invest in devs heres the bugs has happened since day one. Hub area trxtures loading slow buildings in black 13 fps always sh same lore info appears like programming format ie insertline here old html style 4 a second then corrrects. No info on items info in any group we need to chat cant type when you have spammers from buy gold from w.com 45ooo types a day there destroying this game. No one should be able to create a name like that simple fix really. Screen freezes lags rybber banding severe fps flashing graphics flickers clearly all related to memory issues or mipmapping not somthing we can fix on ps4 there should be servers were vip and investers in zen via purchase can be part of smooth gameplay and no issues also grouping with someone while they accept a quest in totally diff areas makes it pop up on my screen n locked me still stuck in dialogue mode with the orange burnt frame could use powers but couldnt move or see hotbar pressing start flickers the start screen but nit enough to click on anything had to turn ps4 off. Not seen any fixes to any of these issues tried everything you posdibly can on my end i run a 200mbps speed its netherwinter problem. I wont be playing no longer shouldnt of released this to ps4 in current state its junk
  • Options
    b14ckw1dow#7246 b14ckw1dow Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Also expired items appear n take a full slot up on auction but cant get items back
  • Options
    gelf#7112 gelf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was doing "Seeds for Everyone," and everything was fine, Minsc was yammering away like normal. Then, the dreaded "Server Timed Out" struck. I got back on, everything seemed normal, but then I noticed that Minsc wasn't yammering anymore. He was nowhere to be seen. I even went back to the entrance, nada. I finished fine without him (although it got a bit dicey when the crabs unexpectedly showed up in the boss fight).

PS4
  • Options
    kountrykracka#1724 kountrykracka Member Posts: 1 New User
    Doing "Spellburst" quest. Will not let me travel to the quest. The path takes me to one of the protectors enclave gates but when I try to travel it tells me "You must gather your group before venturing forth". Can any one please help??? I can't find videos or any information online
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Doing "Spellburst" quest. Will not let me travel to the quest. The path takes me to one of the protectors enclave gates but when I try to travel it tells me "You must gather your group before venturing forth". Can any one please help??? I can't find videos or any information online

Make sure you're not in a party attempting to do this quest. Entering an instanced quest zone while in a group will trigger this message. (Trust me, it happens. I forget that "duh, I'm in a group" and try to leave to do a quest", and simply because the player shows "disconnected" does not mean that the system does not register that you are in a party--make sure you select the "Leave Party" option" )

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    I still can't believe that the dungeon missing aoe markers in valindra's, malabog, and even lostmauth are not on the known bugs list!! I mean come on talk about hindering progression, that's a major issue right now!!
  • Options
    justchill420justchill420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem with expired items being stuck in the AH here. Posting to reiterate what others said to garner attention. Please fix, id like my dragon egg back.
  • Options
    kkhitzat#1538 kkhitzat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can't find the 5 player dungeon of the chasm, ending the craziness or something like that, same problem as pirate king dungeon.
  • Options
    shadowwraith#9264 shadowwraith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    was in neverdeath graveyard waiting for the the dragon to respawn and during fighting the mobs around the area this happened

imgur.com/a/Sqakh

as you can see the blackdragon claw enemy is invisible and at the game froze at this point forcing me to restart.
    • Archon - CW, Stormmage - L37
    • Dagoth Ur - SW, Soulbinder - L64
    • Dante - TR, Vengeance - L39
    • Baron of Hell (yes Doom Ref) - CW, Master of Flame - L36
    • Xeres - DC, L23
    • Almsivi - SW, L14
    "Spill some blood for me dear brother", Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Options
    errydrunkyerrydrunky Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    server stats
  • Options
    dawiggl3s17dawiggl3s17 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    FIX EPIC DUNGEONS ya know the ones with the epic dungeon chest's ...the ones that are REQUIRED to get decent enough gear to do higher tier dungeons all the bosses have game breaking aoe attacks that show no indicators people are really starting to get irate on the game about this as well am I , I'm tired of spending 25 minutes fighting my way to the boss just for them to one hit the entire party just because their attack can't be seen dev's I know you got you're hands full with the new module but this is something that needs to be addressed ps4 users are serious rpg players a hefty amount of us reached the end game content within the first week and we want more please don't let this go unnoticed for too long or you're going to lose players quickly

IF YOU'RE A PLAYER READING THIS AND ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE QUOTE THIS MESSAGE LET THE DEV'S HEAR OUR CRY'S ..... WE WANT OUR EPIC DUNGEONS FIXED
  • Options
    carnasincarnasin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Don't forget pvp either :) Pvp players really don't like being farmed every time we reach the last level in the pvp bracket
  • Options
    sokop#2517 sokop Member Posts: 29 Arc User

was in neverdeath graveyard waiting for the the dragon to respawn and during fighting the mobs around the area this happened

imgur.com/a/Sqakh

as you can see the blackdragon claw enemy is invisible and at the game froze at this point forcing me to restart.

This has happened to me over 20 times now in the same area. After a few minutes of trying to play, the game freezes. I am also in Neverdeath Graveyard around the same area. If i try to use my signpost to leave the area, the loading screen freezes as well. I am stuck there in an infinite loop of freezing after a minute or two or trying to port out and freezing during a load screen. This didn't start happening until after today's maintenance.

I contacted support and they told me to contact Playstation if a game is freezing. They told me this repeatedly even after assuring them that it was not my Playstation because I have 2 and it's happening on both and other games are working fine. They simply told me again to contact Playstation. I guess my days of playing the game are over.

• Options
    shulbocka#5589 shulbocka Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm experiencing a bug with my character that I haven't been able to find any help for or info on period, as if I'm the only one having the issue. Anyways, I'm not receiving any seals of the adventurer or astral diamonds after completing queue missions or invocation. When I complete queue missions, it will say I've been giving them as rewards, but the numbers don't increase in my inventory. When I invoke, it just does not give me astral diamonds at all. There is nothing in my overflow bag either and I'm still receiving the other invoke items, just not the diamonds. Please help asap.
  • Options
    j0hnnapalm#4665 j0hnnapalm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well guya im having a problem with the quest "epic artifact equipment" , it have some steps to do , i did all , but one of ateps didnt count . The part when it says "get the ""Seed of air"" quest . I got quest and did it but it didnt count on my "epic artifact" quest . Can someone from adms answer me or tell me what to do? Cause i cant repeat this quest. Tks
  • Options
    flamingskull02flamingskull02 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My friends and I have been stuck in a queue. We can't leave the queue and it won't start. How do we get out of the queue?
  • Options
    koolj01koolj01 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I got the same problem. I tried queuing for Temple of the Spider and got "Waiting for map" I tried relogging, restart my ps4, and delete save data and accepting the terms to long in and it still stuck there.....
    -MlgKoolJ01
    Xen Ballistic
  • Options
    stormygeddon#4039 stormygeddon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I gathered up all the daily quests from my guild stronghold. I then went to Protector's Enclave to pick up the daily's from there. While still in Protector's Enclave, I entered the queue for The Frozen Heart. Everything seemed normal. I started sorting my inventory while waiting for the dungeon. After a few minutes, it seemed like it was taking longer than normal. I looked at the queues page, which looked normal, except the "Leave Queue Group" button is grayed out. Now it seems that I'm stuck in a queue. The screen says, "Waiting for Map" at the top right, like normal. I can't join or invite friends because it says I'm currently in a queue. It has been about 2 hours now. I've tried logging out and back in. I turned off my Playstation 4 for about 5 minutes. I logged into a second character, logged out of that character and back into my main. I've run a few quests since the issue came up, so I can transition between zones, get new quests, turn them in. Basically everything seems to work except I'm stuck in a permanent queue so I can't do anything that depends on the queue lists.

*Update: After about 3 hours, it just randomly started working. I think a bunch of people were stuck for a while, because it cycled through about 6 groups before all 3 of us accepted the dungeon. It seems to be working now, but I haven't queued for another dungeon yet.
    Post edited by stormygeddon#4039 on
  • Options
    flamingskull02flamingskull02 Member Posts: 2 New User
    We were queuing for the Cragmire Crypts and we got the "Waiting for map" message too. We all tried relogging and it didn't fix anything so hopefully they'll fix this bug and fast because we can't do any dungeons in the meantime.
  • Options
    bubukittyfuq#3535 bubukittyfuq Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same thing happened to me. Helms Hold, no art, frozen.

Googled.

When doing the character switch, I had to complete the tutorial for this to work. First attempt was create then just log out. Failed.

No reconfiguring PS4
    No reinstalling

I'm assuming a character needs to travel to Protectors Enclave. Either create a new character and finish tutorial or try a alt and *travel* to PE.
  • Options
    Update

Happened again when I logged off for the night.

Frozen screen while in Helms Hold.

It does work to have a alt *travel* to PE.

Strange my alt was at Sgt Knox but I didn't park her there lol.

New releases take patience. Just do yourself a favor, don't think because you spent a couple bucks your shouts will be heard. We were spoiled with WOW and other monthly subscription games where we thought we had the Devs by the balls. F2P doesn't roll like that. It will get fixed......eventually.
  • Options
    Just ask GoW players that spend thousands, 2 years later we were still complaining about the same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
This discussion has been closed.