test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    null
    had trouble loading into game selected my charactor and nothing happen plus my hubby baught zen with psn points and didnt get free box what gives
  • Options
    rowwy#2839 rowwy Member Posts: 2 New User
    My character is frozen at Reclamation Rock, I was buying potions and my menu locked up so I closed the game and reloaded my character and now it won't load back in.

I tried the character change method and it still doesn't work.

Any help? Cheers.
  • Options
    fluxhell1224#0731 fluxhell1224 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have leveled up around 9 times after getting to lvl 70 but I only have got 3 extra power points. I don't know if the power points is guaranteed after leveling. Help
  • Options
    thededwalk#5498 thededwalk Member Posts: 1 New User
    So...just about every single end game dungeon is bugged. Linear aoes and etc not showing on the ground making them next to impossible to complete....Really sad cause I love this game but I refuse to put any actual money in it for this reason...can't stand dying every 20 seconds...
  • Options
    fluxhell1224#0731 fluxhell1224 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have leveled up around 9 times after getting to lvl 70 but I only have got 3 extra power points. I don't know if the power points is guaranteed after leveling. Help please
    Character: FluxHell
  • Options
    vizfoshizvizfoshiz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Please address the epic dungeon bugs. This includes Valindra's tower, Lair of Lostmauth, and Malabogs Castle
  • Options
    orochi916#2156 orochi916 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm unable to see the red circles for warning when doing the quest: Chapter 4: Adventurers Of The Lost Artifact, Escape the Ancient Red Dragon. It's making it impossible to complete.
  • Options
    uppercam56#8778 uppercam56 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The server disconnected 5 times yesterday night and 1 time for when I was on the CTA: Gate Crashers event also never got my reward for that event. Thanks alot Neverwinter.

PS. New player
  • Options
    mystiqmind#3184 mystiqmind Member Posts: 2 New User
    I notice a serious issue in that pop up windows are not visible in the protectors enclave and during peak hours. The game does not display the currently equipped stat comparison boxes which make inventory management near impossible (especially at middle levels when you find upgrades often). This affects companion skill pop ups to (at least, maybe others). I enjoy the game but if this problem persists, it may not be worth the trouble. Thank you.
  • Options
    adhdyesplz#2819 adhdyesplz Member Posts: 1 New User
    When will this bug for pirate kings retreat be fixed it's been weeks now
  • Options
    ooparsifal#2003 ooparsifal Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    there are a bug in this dungeon: "Put an end to the madness" Dungeon not work! A trasure chest bugged in Hotenow mountain map in this coordinate (1984, 1223) when i m on rock i burn and i can t gain treasure contenents.
  • Options
    bossiestmaple#6856 bossiestmaple Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Character: Valen Erwarin
    lvl 47 almost lvl 48 control wizard
    For some reason I cannot receive any quests from any harpers other than the quest "Charthraxis" in Neverdeath. I have killed Charthraxis and completed this quest multiple times, but for some reason Harper Boward in Protectors Enclave tells me I am not yet ready to help the harpers in the Tyranny of Dragons campaign. I am therefore unable to receive 'Pages of Arcane Lore.' Also, after I completed "filial villainy" in Neverdeath, I still retained a 'Necromancer Journal' in my inventory. I cannot discard or sell this item, and I cannot preform this quest again.
  • Options
    shadowwraith#9264 shadowwraith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Just had my game freeze while trying to buy stuff from a merchant in Helm's Hold, the wares screen disappeared but the purchase dialogue stayed and all i could do is adjust the slider, couldn't cancel out of the dialogue or nothing, but it only effected me, everyone else in the area appeared to be unaffected.

restarting the game seemed to sort it but i had to faff around with switching from a char that was in enclave b/c of the helm hold loading bug.
    • Archon - CW, Stormmage - L37
    • Dagoth Ur - SW, Soulbinder - L64
    • Dante - TR, Vengeance - L39
    • Baron of Hell (yes Doom Ref) - CW, Master of Flame - L36
    • Xeres - DC, L23
    • Almsivi - SW, L14
    "Spill some blood for me dear brother", Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Options
    invisualityinvisuality Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Lvl 60 quest "an audience with the protector" will not complete. You can speak with the king, choose one of the 3 options. But it does nothing and just lets you attempt to talk to him again.
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    In is you might need to grab rewards out of the chest near the king. It doesn't flow or or anything but try interacting with the chest. That's what I had to do.
  • Options
    kisnord#7089 kisnord Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    After my character dies, my stamina bar become inactive, it will not regenerate. Usually changing zones will fix it, but its very annoying because if youre in a quest, and maybe a boss kill you, then you dont have a chance to finish that quest without your stamina. Leaving the quest and reenters means that you need to start over the whole thing. I really hate this bug!
  • Options
    soaringmoose#9012 soaringmoose Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    SoaringMoose, lvl70 hunter, ps4 user. After messaging back and forth with support I was asked to post my bug here. I am unable to bid on any auctions under 28 minutes, making it impossible for me to win any auctions without using the "buy out" feature. This is not an issue of me not having enough AD, as I have millions. This is not an issue of me not refreshing the auctionhouse as I do so very frequently. I have tried bidding on dozens of different auctions under 28 minutes and am simply not able to as my bid button gets greyed out. I have deleted the games cache, no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, no avail. I created a new character, still the same.
  • Options
    darkalono#2464 darkalono Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I brought a race reroll token twice and did not get it I tryed getting in contact with customer service but heard nothing back I just want my 4000 Zen back anyone have any suggestions
  • Options
    halfkarmahalfkarma Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    null
    I have this issue as a warlock a lot. I have to log out and log back in and it works again.

My biggest problem is I lose the ability to accept or send invites sometimes. Is this a play your alt for a little while kind of problem? I tried resetting the game and no go. It happens mostly when I am in the dragon zones. If I leave the dragon zone I can invite or accept invites but once I am in I can't do anything. This isn't a consistent problem either. Just wondering if anyone has any insights
  • Options
    null
    Hey dark you have to go back to log in screen. It pops up as options for your character before you actually sign in. There is not an exact token just opens up the option
  • Options
    robotizdead#2615 robotizdead Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having a problem with the "False Idols" quest, I never got the quest from picking up the Broken Idol, accepting it from the idol, nor from Rhix. Rhix's prompts are why he's here or to leave. My other character had gotten the quest just fine, but I can't seem to get it for my main.
  • Options
    janhan#4882 janhan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My game has now crashed several times playing the Wolf Den Dungeon. Would you please see if theres a way to fix it?
  • Options
    mr0verdose#2063 mr0verdose Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi i have a problem with the elemental evil campaign at the point of reclamation rock i dont recieve enough quests to finish the "secrets of the black earth" task so i go on and when i finish spinward rise and task "secrets of the howling hatred" it was unable to choose "gale of retribution" boon,the game turn me back to choose boon from "secrets of the black earth" So i miss it,what can i do?thanks for the support
  • Options
    ryhstin#3065 ryhstin Member Posts: 1 New User
    Has anyone else experienced a freezing of character or inability to complete invocations of deities. I have been getting part of the screen but then the rewards never appear and sometime freezes the game. I am able to perform the animation multiple times but no cooldown timer appears either. Plz help.
  • Options
    monnnkeymagic#9365 monnnkeymagic Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ive been playing trickster rouge and my tactical shift button is no longer usable when i press on it, it says " you must equip a weapon " and both weapons is on, this happened during a pvp match
  • Options
    null
    Sometimes you can't do your invocations if you have stuff in your overflow bag or your inventory is full.
  • Options
    koza81koza81 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Because ther's no error reporting for PS4 platform, I'm posting my problem here :-) I can't log in on my second (wilk, 62 lvl, roge) character which is in Reclamation Rock. When I choose this character the game stops on loading screen.
  • Options
    darthwraith77#9672 darthwraith77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My teifling rogue cant do the ritual preyin.It just preys with no reward? Only started to happen yesterday ?/..How do u fix it.My other character has npz with it?
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @strumslinger when you guys gonna fix, or put back in pirate king, throne of idris,the vault,spellplauge caverns? seems alot of dungeons are removed or broken

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    rainbowdash#2505 rainbowdash Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is it me or when you bid on items in NeverWinter on (PS4) it doesn't let you bid within last 10 minutes! Example: I was trying to buy a Rank 8 runestone my bid was out-bidded at 7 minutes remaining I tryed to make a new bid but, the (X) button was greyed out, I couldn't bid anymore and lost out! This has happened on every bid I have done so far! Any suggestions? Also on certain quests you can get completely stuck in a map try relogging, if that doesn't work have some return scrolls on you! I had this problem twice already!

Sincerely, RainbowDash! <3
This discussion has been closed.