test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    carnasincarnasin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    @demigodgamer#7121, I was responding to the issue of not being able to see tooltips when in a group. Turning off voice chat in the options will fix this.
  • Options
    beamo#4011 beamo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It won't let me complete the quest 'The Right Horse For You'. I selected one of the two available horse, which never showed up, whether this was because i have the Tiger. But it won't let me equip an insignia to move forward.
  • Options
    ceissadesisteceissadesiste Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Any word on the Trading Market issue where we can't retrieve expired items we posted?

I can't post anything new because all my slots are filled with expired items. The retrieve button is grayed out and I have not had anything mailed back to me either. Spoke with a friend who plays on Xbox One and he stated that expired items get mailed back to you when they expire.

Why is this not being addressed on PS4?
    CeissaDesiste
    News Editor and Reviewer @ www.anjelsyndicate.org
  • Options
    graphikal9725#8222 graphikal9725 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi. I am a level 39 scourge warlock in Vellosk. It won't let me play. Every time i choose my character, it begins to load but then shuts me back to main menu. I tried loading alternate character first and switching over but no luck. What should i do now?? Is there any way around this??
  • Options
    johnkwesif#5738 johnkwesif Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This issue does not appear to have been posted and maybe it is just me. My quest line or path has disappeared. It is visible in my little map but the sparkle path is not on the screen. I have tried to enable it in the quest journal to no avail. Not sure if there is a way to toggle it on and off via button. Any help with this would be much appreciated as having to look at the map in the bottom corner is a bit tedious.
  • Options
    lordazmodandralordazmodandra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Trying to complete the quest venting the underneath in Mount hotenow but can't open the crate to get explosive runes.
  • Options
    lillabarnet#1362 lillabarnet Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I cant seem to start The underdark campaign, i got 2 quests that said the same thing. The other quest is maze engine, which is working.

Now The underar quest is gone. Ive tried redoing The dwarven king quests but it didnt help.

How should i start The underdark campaign?
  • Options
    nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    BUG- all the action from Trade house - win or loss the item i bet on - stay in my bid list ?? got like 50 ther stay ther even after i win or loss the bet -
  • Options
    theoz#0943 theoz Member Posts: 1 Arc User

This issue does not appear to have been posted and maybe it is just me. My quest line or path has disappeared. It is visible in my little map but the sparkle path is not on the screen. I have tried to enable it in the quest journal to no avail. Not sure if there is a way to toggle it on and off via button. Any help with this would be much appreciated as having to look at the map in the bottom corner is a bit tedious.

Same thing happened to me. I fixed it by logging out, closing the NW app then restarting it. I was also having an issue with my curses not showing ON the enemies at the same time and restarting the game fixed that issue too.

• Options
    seethmanseethman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @pheew#4617 said:
    > While grouped with people and inspecting new equipment the stats comparison between that and the gear you have equipped does not show unless you drop out of your group.

So much this! It's very frustrating to not be able to see your items because you are in a group. Please fix!
  • Options
    rduckie619#8714 rduckie619 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Haven't seen this posted, so here goes. My brother and I play together a lot and we usually run the campaign quests while grouped up. Many times, we become unable to progress on a quest when we need to speak to an NPC. The orange text is there to proceed, but nothing happens when either of us try to press X. The only way we've been able to work around the issue is by disbanding our group and then speaking with the NPC to proceed, then regrouping afterward. Not a game breaking issue, but very frustrating. Happens whether you're in a private instance of a quest, or in the main world. If it makes any difference, we were in Neverdeath most of the time when we noticed the issue, but it's happened at earlier locations as well.
  • Options
    graphikal9725#8222 graphikal9725 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The Pirate Kings retreat down??? How long till this is resolved? players have said that it has been down for at least a week? I have been having problems with these glitches for a while now and have not heard responses from support, this is unacceptable. I think i am done.
  • Options
    clearyg#6311 clearyg Member Posts: 1 New User
    I cannot respond to a group invitation or respond to a queue. There is no option to select anything to accept or decline the invitations. Am i missing something??? Im on PS4
  • Options
    galaphile1galaphile1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    seethman said:

> @pheew#4617 said:

> While grouped with people and inspecting new equipment the stats comparison between that and the gear you have equipped does not show unless you drop out of your group.

So much this! It's very frustrating to not be able to see your items because you are in a group. Please fix!

there is a thread on this. it is related to the ingame voice chat system, if you disable the ingame voice chat your tooltips will work while in a group.
  • Options
    phoenixscreams#4630 phoenixscreams Member Posts: 1 New User
    Logged in and actively playing when I was suddenly kicked. Now I can't log in because "No shards are available."
  • Options
    sparton1978#4917 sparton1978 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    ok got kicked from server now "play" is grey'd out.

been having crazy connection issues for past 2hrs

can someone create a list of all missions/boss fights/skirmish/dungeons that are currently removed on ps4 or point me in the direction of a list as to be fair its quit off putting knowing story just dead-ends every so often
    also i had highest winning bid on an item when the auction ended it just states expired .....WTF lol do i get the item or not?
  • Options
    When I try to play, the game loads like norm but then the PLAY Option is completely Grayed out and it won't let me click it. The text on the bottom right box says "Shards are unavailablr. Please try again later." What's going on? I saw a bunch of posts for xbox BUT the fixes don't work on PS4
  • Options
    duckwarriorlily#4352 duckwarriorlily Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Biographys getting auto deleted (I think this is triggered somehow when joining a group), Also origins being changed (possibly connected) (update: It appears it edits the origin to: The Dalelands, battle tested veteran). On playstation, to buy zen, it says go to the Microsoft store. And today when I logged out and checked my characters I noticed an extra character slot. however I havn't bought zen yet so I don't think its the free offer. Holding off making a character with it as I don't want to make an offense exploiting the game and I don't know if theres an ingame way to get a free character slot I didn't notice. Now that I think about it, I did exchange astral dimonds for zen? perhaps that triggered it? Well I checked and I don't have first time buyers (which is correct, I didn't buy anything) So I really don't know what's going on.
    Post edited by duckwarriorlily#4352 on
  • Options
    dicfaygo#0727 dicfaygo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can not do my second invocation, my first invocation was fine but unable to do my second one.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    falling rocks in all of hte dungeons fail to show a red circle before hitting resulting in everyone being wiped out without a chance to dodge. this is game breaking. I can't believe it's not noted in this thread already. I've personally witnessed it in demogorgon and elol but I've heard it's happening with valindra and other dungeons as well.

second dungeon problem involves hte queue. both tiamat and demogorgon take a full minute to two minutes to show up after the game announces they are available. then when you try to queue for them it doesn't recognize the command right away. it will after about another 30 seconds to a minute.. after coming in and out a few times. it's really slow.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • Options
    skylark#4413 skylark Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    So, I just finished a T1 dungeon, but as soon as the last boss was beaten, I was kicked out of the game back into the desktop, and instead of logging me back into the instance, it sent me back to the Enclave. All without ever giving me a chance to get my loot.

I've tried to be understanding, and I know that new launches get a lot of bugs. I get that... but this, along with the aforementioned epic dungeon aoe bugs mentioned above, is unacceptable.

Do something. If you have to pull people from other projects, if you have to do daily maintenance, that's fine. But do something to fix this. Preferably sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    machinekilla#6765 machinekilla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    wondrous bazaar items bugged having no stats please fix, wasted 25k astral diamonds thinking once i put on the item itll apply the stats on its own
  • Options
    shauneepeak#3867 shauneepeak Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    No matter how large of an offer I try on any item in the auction house I previously bid on I recieve the "Your bid amount is less than the minimum bid amount"
    I'm getting incredibly pissed.
  • Options
    shauneepeak#3867 shauneepeak Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    For login glitch make a new character log it out in Protector's Enclave then login on the glitched character.
  • Options
    undeaddeadpool#8788 undeaddeadpool Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I can't log in with my primary or secondary character. When i reached level 30 with my primary character and logged out, when I tried to log in with that same character the game would just freeze on the loading screen. I did what was recommended and started playing with my second character. Now that I've reached level 30 with this one I can't log in with either one of them. It just freezes on the loading screen.

Forgot to mention, I play on the PS4.
    Post edited by undeaddeadpool#8788 on
  • Options
    gz802zg#6304 gz802zg Member Posts: 1 New User
    So when I'm in a group I see their little mic symbol light up, but I can't hear anyone. I looked up online and read that of you went and deleted the save file for the game it "should" fix it. I've done that twice and it doesn't fix it. Anything I can do to fix it? Am I missing something maybe??
  • Options
    deathveil89#9790 deathveil89 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The server not responding happened twice now while trying to Que up for a skirmish. The 3rd time now it has happened and I was on a mission too thanks alot.
    Post edited by deathveil89#9790 on
  • Options
    robert1#7364 robert1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Helms deep wont load my Character is stuck there till its fixed. Luckly I always make two so I am not bored. But fix it fast if you can please.
  • Options
    beestyboybeestyboy Member Posts: 1 New User
    (PS4) Can you people finally fix the bug where we can't log in after being in Helms hold (and few other places)? I've been stuck at this point for 2 days and I want to continue playing! Loggin in on other account and switching again doesn't work at all.
This discussion has been closed.