test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Helm's Hold workaround - the fix noted in the op about logging onto a different character wasn't the entire fix for me. It wasn't enough to switch character then log back onto the character stuck in Helm's Hold. I had to log into a character in Protector's Enclave (or move a character there) and then switch character. This worked for me.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    mohamadthegreatmohamadthegreat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ive defeated vanifer in "the fiery pit". went to claim my "defeat vanifer" reward in the elimental evil campaign but, it's not starting. what do i do? btw ive sent in a support ticket.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The leveling dungeon "Pirate King's Retreat" is unable to be queued for. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sokop#2517 sokop Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I am getting a lot of random disconnects. It's happened quite a lot over the past few days. It has happened both inside and outside dungeons. I can usually get right back in but it's still quite annoying.

Also having a good deal of "server not responding". I'm assuming that it's because of the influx of new players. I hope this levels out because it can be very annoying as well.
  • Options
    velforcevelforce Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    per the thread i opened up

malabogs castle pretty much impossible to comple atm due to the issues with seeing ground effects and warning zones for large incoming attacks/spells

fulminorax dragon breath is a 1 hit kill

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1218925/malabogs-castle
  • Options
    blkgsr#4014 blkgsr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I cannot complete "The Right Horse For You!" quest. I spoke with Brandon Canter and claimed my mount. It even shows Equip your horse, Open your character sheet to view your mount are all completed. Only thing I need is to equip an Insignia but when I go to mounts the only one I have is the blue tiger. My horse is not showing up in mount. Please let me know what I need to do to fix this. Thanks.
  • Options
    lights4drowning#5844 lights4drowning Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    There is a bug in the quest log that causes the last line of text in the quest dialogue box to be cropped in half. This also happens in the npc dialogue screen as well. Pretty annoying not to be able to read the last line or lines of what is written.

To clarify this only seems to happen if there is enough dialogue to need a scroll bar. Then when you scroll down the last line/lines are cropped in half.
  • Options
    There is a bug with the first time buyers pack being marked as new with the eye catching gold sash in the zen market. It is marking the Packs section with the sash and first time buyers pack with the gold sash. Ive already bought zen and claimed it on my other character. Its not new and cant ever be reclaimed so now its annoying.
  • Options
    Triple post but three separate bugs.

My half orcs eyebrows are popping through his helmet. I'm a cleric wearing the helmet that looks like a bucket. I just randomly noticed this but now I can't un-notice it.
  • Options
    motownisback23#3336 motownisback23 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I beat a dragon last night and have had a claim heroic encounter reward in my upper right hand corner since. There is nothing in my inventory to claim, How do I do claim this said reward ? Also new to this forum so I could not make a new subject sorry. :(
  • Options
    motownisback23#3336 motownisback23 Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @dazmundo#4891 said:
    > When I have party members my inventory does not give item descriptions making it impossible to compare item stats. As soon as I kick all members, the inventory returns to normal.

Go into your options, Then go to audio section and turn off in game chat. This will fix this issue.
  • Options
    kendrix01kendrix01 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @carnasin said:
    > Turn off voice chat in your options and it will fix it.

Thanks! That fixed the the tool-tips not working in groups. Great tip!
  • Options
    kobin416kobin416 Member Posts: 1 New User
    There's a text bug when viewing the Riches tab of the Inventory Menu. When the Zen currency is highlighted, it directs users to visit the Microsoft Store as one of the methods available to purchase Zen.

<BEFORE>
    Gain Zen by purchasing it from the Zen
    Market in the Main Menu, the Microsoft
    Store, or on the Astral Diamond/Zen
    Exchange. Use Zen to buy items from
    the Zen Market, or to buy Astral
    Diamonds on the Astral Diamond/Zen
    Exchange.

Since this message is being viewed by Playstation 4 users, the mention of "Microsoft Store" should be replaced with "Playstation Store" for accuracy.

<AFTER>
    Gain Zen by purchasing it from the Zen
    Market in the Main Menu, the Playstation
    Store, or on the Astral Diamond/Zen
    Exchange. Use Zen to buy items from
    the Zen Market, or to buy Astral
    Diamonds on the Astral Diamond/Zen
    Exchange.
  • Options
    andyzilc412#1004 andyzilc412 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Loading screen freeze in reclamation rock. Tried going on an alt nd switching back but that doesnt work. :'( #Prayforneverwinter
  • Options
    bairdduvessa#7699 bairdduvessa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    i know i've said this in other threads, but the game has been unplayable for me over the past two days. I am getting disconnected often, and when I am not disconnected i am getting pretty much nothing but "system not responding" messages. I really want to play and enjoy this game, hell i was one of the early players...but this is really leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

any (real) help would be appreciated.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5t-jtzFxEoI

• Options
    monoliet#7067 monoliet Member Posts: 3 New User
    love you game
    no isue untile today
    loading mi lev 30 paladine = ok
    but loading to game = ful freeze of loading ( servers are broke by to many peopel i tink )

+ i want to buy identify scrols in normal stores 5 coper pieces /20 hijer version -50 bigest !!!
    not one where you spent astral stones
    also upgade you companion to hijer clas = to pricy ( option to loose hime 2-3 days to make hime go to blue then more days en so on )

also some prices in you store ????? keys to expansife ( get 3 free a day whith lower % rate of hijer stuf )
    also i do not see - ore understend how mic . working in you game
  • Options
    skylark#4413 skylark Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    There are a couple of topics about this already, but Character Sheet History is bugged. No matter what Origin you pick for your character, it changes to Dalelands if you join a guild and enter the Stronghold, even though you can still access your original title.

Also, every now and then, people can join a que and not have party member information displayed. I know one person saying that this also causes players not to be able to get drops (I'm hoping this doesn't include daily Astral Diamonds), but can still interact with treasure chests.
  • Options
    kadamsy1#2692 kadamsy1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    getting grouped in skirmishes, problem is when the instance loads up i'm not actually in the 5 man group even tho i show up on the scoreboard along with the other 4 players. This seriously needs looking at as you can see your groups HP bars or anything else for that matter.

It pretty much seems like it thinks its group you but its actually just dumped you in there solo. So annoyed cos it works as it should on my other character.
  • Options
    mavnl81mavnl81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My r2 is also not working in this game please help
  • Options
    wifedude#8684 wifedude Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm unable to turn in my golden horns and spy secrets at the end of the contests. It worked the first time I completed a contest (golden horns), but since then, it ranks me and says what my rewards should be, but won't give me the option to turn them in with the two characters - there's no dialogue option available to turn in, just "explain the contest" and "good luck". Any idea how to fix this? It's been several days that this has been happening. Very annoying that I put in the effort,but can't claim the rewards.
  • Options
    shadowwraith#9264 shadowwraith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    - Stamina suddenly stops regenerating for no reason, i currently have 3% stam regen from having 13 STR.

- Loading completely freezes when trying to get into helms hold after game start or going straight there from another area, i have to load another character, get him to Enclave (if he's not already there) then switch character.

- randomly getting bounced by invisible npc's or something when walking or running, when there is clearly nothing or no-one there, this also happens occasionally during combat.

- X button randomly triggers "you cannot perform this interaction at this time" despite the fact i'm pointing at the thing at point-blank range.

- intractable objects such as relics getting stuck between walls, making them unclaimable.

- Jewellery vendor in Enclave never has anything for Scourge Warlocks, just control wizards but can pick up stuff from loot O.o
    Post edited by shadowwraith#9264 on
    • Archon - CW, Stormmage - L37
    • Dagoth Ur - SW, Soulbinder - L64
    • Dante - TR, Vengeance - L39
    • Baron of Hell (yes Doom Ref) - CW, Master of Flame - L36
    • Xeres - DC, L23
    • Almsivi - SW, L14
    "Spill some blood for me dear brother", Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Options
    sokop#2517 sokop Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    > @shadowwraith#9264 said:
    > - Stamina suddenly stops regenerating for no reason, i currently have 3% stam regen from having 13 STR.
    >
    > - Loading completely freezes when trying to get into helms hold after game start or going straight there from another area, i have to load another character, get him to Enclave (if he's not already there) then switch character.
    >
    > - randomly getting bounced by invisible npc's or something when walking or running, when there is clearly nothing or no-one there, this also happens occasionally during combat.
    >
    > - X button randomly triggers "you cannot perform this interaction at this time" despite the fact i'm pointing at the thing at point-blank range.
    >
    > - intractable objects such as relics getting stuck between walls, making them unclaimable.
    >
    > - Jewellery vendor in Enclave never has anything for Scourge Warlocks, just control wizards but can pick up stuff from loot O.o

I too am constantly getting bounced around like I am hitting something invisible. I just assumed it was server lag/rubberbanding. Either way it has been so bad today that I simply stopped playing. I know it's not my net because I have zero issues in any other MMO i currently play or any other online game for that matter.

Hopefully this will get resolved real soon because I was really close to 70.
  • Options
    chiefcham#2722 chiefcham Member Posts: 16 Arc User

ive defeated vanifer in "the fiery pit". went to claim my "defeat vanifer" reward in the elimental evil campaign but, it's not starting. what do i do? btw ive sent in a support ticket.

Try going Options/Campaign/and select the reward there.

Main: ChiefRogue
    (Trickster Rogue)

Alt: ChiefWarlock
    (Scourge Warlock)
  • Options
    chiefcham#2722 chiefcham Member Posts: 16 Arc User

Try going Options/Campaign/and select the reward there.
    Never mind...I see you did that.

Main: ChiefRogue
    (Trickster Rogue)

Alt: ChiefWarlock
    (Scourge Warlock)
  • Options
    chrysenth#9123 chrysenth Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2016
    I have an issue with being unable to finish the "Pick Your Mount" quest. While I had the quest a friend told me about the Electric Tiger mount available. I was at the stage where you have to go talk to Brenden I believe his name was, the one you get your horse from.

Once I had received the Electric Tiger mount the quest advanced to the next stage, and I managed to get to the part with Insignias before becoming stuck. My friend who had already received his Electric Tiger before receiving the quest was able to play through it normally and I followed him to Brenden to try and fix the quest.

Brenden offered me a brindle horse or some other one with spots for my mount token. I chose the brindle one but it turns out my friend didn't even have a choice and could only get the other horse with spots.

The one and only Insignia thing I have doesn't fit into either of my mounts now so I still can't complete the quest, and since I'm new I don't know how to get more that DO fit the mounts I have either.

So now that I've told you how to reproduce it and why it sucks, let me tell you the worst part in my opinion. This quest is now stuck as the only quest I can track. I can't track any other quest, and I'm even being told that it has no map location to track to. So now instead of just selecting a quest to track I have to go to my map and figure out which quest marker goes to which quest and select it to force my own tracker. This issue makes it difficult for me to want to keep playing even though this is the first MMO I've managed to get very interested in since 2011.

I hope I provided enough information for this to be able to be fixed. I'd really like to continue playing.

Edit: After logging in just now my tracked quest changed. I had tried logging in and out earlier to fix this when I first had this happen (Approximately 4 or 5 hours ago) but nothing changed so I'm not sure what happened, but the issue with the quest advancing when getting a promotional mount should still be addressed if possible.
    Post edited by chrysenth#9123 on
  • Options
    norcross#6301 norcross Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    When fighting valindra 2nd phase there are no red lines before she strikes and wipes my team. Is this on our end or a bug...
  • Options
    dominic#6834 dominic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    In the 3rd epic dungeon on p2 fulminorax mechanics are bugged. ful as not despawn and the area of attack is instant no time to move and if manage to not get hit by it we were not able to see the red box that your suppose to see on incoming aoe.
  • Options
    berenick#4037 berenick Member Posts: 1 New User
    Me and my brother are having issues in the login of our account, we click for login and the game do not start, but if we create another character the game begins normally.
    what do you guys recommend to do? we have stopped on the same map, after the city of the dead(Healms hold)
  • Options
    demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    carnasin said:

Turn off voice chat in your options and it will fix it.

this answer what is it in response to? Thanks:)

• Options
    tnomuktnomuk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My friends list is always stuck on Retrieving Friends List please wait... I can't invite any of my friends to help me.
This discussion has been closed.