test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Yeah.. umm.. maintenance has another 3 hours... calm down.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    unstablevikingunstableviking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Just for thought: Look at all the code/script/protocol used to make Mods 2 thru 5and USE THAT as a model for Mods 6-7-8, etc. Mods 2 thru 5 had something for everyone with 3 lvls of play from easy to moderate to hard, with actual rewards, it had so much promise that a whole lot of us invested time AND money. Right now we have easy and extremely hard to "don;t even try it" for little reward with ZERO incentive to invest in this game. Just a thought.
  • Options
    applescadapplescad Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    10 Hours before

Maintenance need + 10 Hours :dizzy:
  • Options
    lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    Update 8:53AM PDT: Maintenance is progressing smoothly.

It's nice to know, but we can't even start launcher to downolad patch for more than hour, now...
  • Options
    krithiumskrithiums Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Why is everyone nagging so much, my god.
    True Story.
    Last edited by ukatoenasni; Today at 06:09 AM. Reason: Grammar sucks before coffee.
  • Options
    applescadapplescad Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    krithiums wrote: »

Why do we need to play , and not be pulling bag
  • Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    (post wrong, ignore)
  • Options
    delitusdelitus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    why could they not do all this Tuesday when they took it down for 6 hrs. then. 6 6 hrs. down time they should give us 3x RP for all of our pain, suffering, and grief. God knows we need it just so we can get our builds up and survive a little better.
  • Options
    asmose01asmose01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    yeah Launcher is not working and there is an hour and ten minutes left lol! Its all good I am catching up on my Castle episodes :)
  • Options
    asmose01asmose01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    krithiums wrote: »

because they have nothing better to do with their time than to cyber bully the devs and mods :)
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    it seems the patch server is down as well , duo maintenance. And let's just see when the maintenance is over how it will go. I already have hard time dodging and killing in the same time as a cleric. If and just if this will make it harder for them to kill me, it might be a good thing. Even if it does take longer time.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    tommy69293tommy69293 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still it is down, how disappointing, I had a little time to play and it's been over 6 hours I thought it would be working by now.
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    Our engineers are still working hard on the network maintenance. We'll have an ETA in just a few hours.

From Twitter.

So let's wait a little bit more...
  • Options
    flasche23flasche23 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    When is the issue with text disappearing at the end of the chat window while typing going to be fixed?
    this, this and this. sure its not gamebreaking but considering how easy of a fix it is should be, why isnt this in the patchnotes?
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    Folks... it's a free Online game.. we all understand that it use to be a very fun to play game..but those days are over, it is an entirely new game now....NW as we knew it (Mods 2-5 ) is gone....and It is what it is. Either accept it, or find a new game because complaining does no good. Most of us would all love to go back to those old mods, with the exception of a select few, and have fun playing our toon(s) again but it's not going to happen so...
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    11:12AM PDT: ETA is roughly one more hour.

Unbelievable. Over 6 hours for a second maintenance of the week. Wonder if the techies work for free too...
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    judgeerjudgeer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ok sure everyone just qq now... u guys love that lol :smiley: I actually find the changes positive while would make more sense ofc if they just increased the hp by same amount as the damage nerf say 25%. And if this would be done also for lvl71-73 mobs so dungeons like etos it would prolly go much easier for some people/parties. Even if it would take longer time to kill just think of those spiders and blademasters doing 25% less damage, therefore risk of 1 shoting people coz meh situations like "we wasn't fast enough with spiders" or "look at that gwf who thinks can solo a blademaster" might just aswell dissapear from now on, therefore 1shoting the boss and avoiding many wipes and finishing the t2 dungeon faster, no? I am done with t2 now btw got all 135s there but i will be curious to go etos if this goes live and will affect it. However, let's hope the devs hear tanks and healers prayers and in next patch they will downgrade HP mobs by 25% so it will be on par with 25% damage nerf. Other then that, any timer on when the server up and for how many days/hours the x2 refine event will be on? Maybe we get an answer from devs soon? o_o waiting .... ty :smile:
  • Options
    henryloenwindhenryloenwind Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    counter.gif

...I think?
  • Options
    edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I wonder what Goldway is doing while I wait. Maybe shooting cans with his bow!
  • Options
    szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    1 more hour...:< Still cannot connect and patch
    200_s.gif
  • Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    At least they told us 6 hours this time. Could you tell us something about double RP? The web server isn't down. Just saying

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • Options
    nps4nps4 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Just posted on Twitter

Our engineers need an additional hour for the network maintenance. Lord Neverember apologizes for the delay.
  • Options
    sucko18sucko18 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    nps4 wrote: »
    Just posted on Twitter

Our engineers need an additional hour for the network maintenance. Lord Neverember apologizes for the delay.

Don't you just hate Lord Noverember...
  • Options
    undulationsundulations Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    At least Lord Neverember has apologized. He truly cares.
  • Options
    baronstragenbaronstragen Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    nps4 wrote: »
    Just posted on Twitter

Boo really needs to stop chewing the network cables :neutral:
    Varric the Cursed Dwarven cursed to be Tiefling CW
    Original Serenity Mostly Retired DC
    Tokarek Bearded Dwarven OP Tankadin
    JuiceHead Goofy Human GWF
    Member of H3llzWarriors and Limitless.
  • Options
    gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    i hope they can fix the game lag this time from 7-8 hours of maintenance. :/
    PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3
  • Options
    kukagenkykukagenky Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    -_-
    was looking foward to using my new respec
    neverwinter: PEINEXDEM(warlock)31*----PEINEX(trickster rouge)70
    ethersaga: PEINEXDEM(yaoh conjurer)75*
    http://www.youtube.com/c/ridingwithwolftvv
    I used to be an adventure like you until I took a dagger to the chest
  • Options
    henryloenwindhenryloenwind Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    counter.gif