test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    hey id really like to join if its still possible. im a level 20 inventer/freeform and love pve. allso im leveling with my friend who is a tank also 20. is it possible for us to be able to join?

Need the character@account to send invites.
    edited June 2011
    Need the character@account to send invites.

Professor Paradox@lucozade123

Edgeless safety mech@Cybertron
    edited June 2011
    I'm out of pocket until further notice. I will try and keep up with forwarding invite requests that are sent to me, but I can't make any guarantees.
    edited July 2011

Edgeless safety mech@Cybertron
    Unless someone's already beaten me I'll get you invited tonight.
    edited July 2011
    Hi S.E.C.R.E.T.,
    I'd like to join your supergroup. I'm a new player with a gold subscription and I'm figuring out the game as I play.
    I'm currently levelling my main character which is a lvl 33 Dual Blades/Dual Pistols character with an Angelic Warrior themed costume.

I'd like to join your supergroup to team up with other superheroes and to get some general advice on the game when I need it :P

If you could send me an invite ingame I'd be grateful.
    edited July 2011
    Lars.h4 wrote:
    Hi S.E.C.R.E.T.,
    I'd like to join your supergroup. I'm a new player with a gold subscription and I'm figuring out the game as I play.
    I'm currently levelling my main character which is a lvl 33 Dual Blades/Dual Pistols character with an Angelic Warrior themed costume.

I'd like to join your supergroup to team up with other superheroes and to get some general advice on the game when I need it :P

If you could send me an invite ingame I'd be grateful.

Need the name of your character.
    edited July 2011
    Guys i wanna join, but can't catch you online. Mine name is Carmen Electra@niipazzik
    edited July 2011
    Niipazzik wrote:
    Guys i wanna join, but can't catch you online. Mine name is Carmen Electra@niipazzik

Your invite has been sent, be sure to add the chat channel.
    edited July 2011
    As there have been severl invites over the last few days I'm going to do a bit of an update here as my brains been melting trying to keep track of them all.

SUCCESSFULLY INVITED TO SG AND CHAT CHANNEL
    Szem'Rit@riot_gun
    Professor Q@riot_gun
    Scorcher of Thorns@Kron7719
    Avalon@Warhawx
    Savior of Thorns@Kron7719
    Electra Worthy@Tekno17
    Metalax@Metalax
    Golden Sun@DraconicLord
    Inferno Blaze@Ace_Cool
    Zaxaris@dalonek
    Azure Star@dalonek
    Sheena@flashjacket
    Maglev@Mooge
    rytlock@zaback0v
    Carmen Electra@niipazzik
    Masked Gentleman@Kozzy737
    Sin@Arkca

INVITE FAILED - GETTING A PLAYER NOT RECOGNISED ERROREdgeless safety mech@Cybertron (I've mailed @lucozade123 about it)
    eddie@jeffsnuk (see above msg on Free forums)

INVITE FAILED - Character is Already in an SG (but I think someone else has already invited them to SECRET I just can't confirm it)
    Aerix@riot_gun
    fire falcon@travmcgrav
    edited July 2011
    Would like to check this group out.

My main is Faneffect@Fanible

I'm not sure which group I'd best belong in. I'm from the US on the East Coast. However I work third shift, so the hours that I'm up are closer to that of someone living in Australia.
    edited July 2011
    Hello.
    I'm interested in joining your group.
    I'm a very new gold member and have only been playing for a few days, I really enjoy the game so far, although I still am trying to get used to the gameplay.
    I'm currently a level 12 freeform, building my character to be a healer, I live in the UK, so the Omega wing is probably best for me.

My char is Mystwing@Teranu

See you all in-game!
    edited July 2011
    whats up guys,

I was talking to a member of yours and i was interested in joining your SG. gold member who has been gone after a while and back in CO, I have a level 32 freeform, with a leveling build at the moment, I from the US but im in the army and currently stationed in Geramany for one more month then ill be back in the states. so i really dont know which wing wud be best suited for me.

you can contact me on my main Haya Rin@mike2061

Hope 2 see you guys soon!
    edited July 2011
    Faneffect@Fanible
    Mystwing@Teranu
    Haya Rin@mike2061
    have all been invited.

Alpha currently has 460 members, only 40 to the SG cap of 500 so I'm steering folks to Omega as we might need to rebalance a but. Until recently I only had one alt in Alpha so I've started shifting a few across from Omega.
    edited July 2011
    Need the name of your character.
    Sorry for the late reply.
    Name's Pepper@Lars.h4
    edited July 2011
    For those that were not online last night, Supercollide has been promoted to the rank of Leader in S.E.C.R.E.T.

Thank you for all you do.
    edited July 2011
    For those that were not online last night, Supercollide has been promoted to the rank of Leader in S.E.C.R.E.T.

Thank you for all you do.
    *salutes*
    Many thanks Chief, it's a pleasure to serve you all!

I'll be contacting a few of you ingame as we need more Officers to help deal with invites (and free me up to work more on events), so there may be more promotion announcements soon.

[EDIT - I would like also like recognise the following member's promotion to Senior Officer:
    Galeforce
    Lantesh
    Kusa84
    Khrash

All of them have alts in Alpha & Omega and so can invite to either but as yet they don't have access to the Chat Channel so until that's resolved I'll pickup the new member invites still but, if you are already a member, have access to the chat channel and want an alt inviting then please feel free to hit them up!]

ADDITIONAL - Alpha is coming close to capacity, if you request an invite to Alpha we might have to place you in Omega but as we use a chat channel anyway this shouldn't have any effect other than the uniforms red rather than blue.
    edited July 2011
    LOL, looks like we might have to go to Bravo green after all.
    edited July 2011
    BTW - sorry if anyone tried to contact me ingame last night, micro-collider (my baby boy) is teething and I logged on about 3 times only to have to go AFK seconds afterwards in each case.

[EDIT]
    We'll be running Blood Moon Hunters Vs Lycans PvP Soon!
    S.E.C.R.E.T Events Thread
    edited July 2011
    I would be intersted in joining S.E.C.R.E.T after reading a bit about the SG and being refered to the SG through the in-game recuitment channel as a possible fit.

I am seeking a PVE focused (PVP is also good, but secondary to me) SG that has members who are serious enough about the time they play to be "good" at the game, while remaining casual. I do not RP, but don't mind others doing so.

I am a Gold Member. I have played CO for several months now casually, and just completed my 2nd 40 (2 more Heroes in the 30 range). I spent alot of time learning the mechanics of CO in order to build quality heroes. I currently have a Dodge/Avoidance tank designed for Aggro and Mobility. As well I have a Support/DPS character designed to provide very good DPS as well as heal/buff/shield teammates.

Previous to CO, I completed a 6 year WoW (I know I know) career where I was an raiding member in a top 20 US WoW guild for the previous 2 years. At this time I choose to play CO for its creativity, unique desgin and more casual gameplay (burned out on progression style gameplay). I am a player who always aims to be the best possible. Thank you for your considerations.
    edited July 2011
    I would be intersted in joining S.E.C.R.E.T after reading a bit about the SG and being refered to the SG through the in-game recuitment channel as a possible fit.

I am seeking a PVE focused (PVP is also good, but secondary to me) SG that has members who are serious enough about the time they play to be "good" at the game, while remaining casual. I do not RP, but don't mind others doing so.

I am a Gold Member. I have played CO for several months now casually, and just completed my 2nd 40 (2 more Heroes in the 30 range). I spent alot of time learning the mechanics of CO in order to build quality heroes. I currently have a Dodge/Avoidance tank designed for Aggro and Mobility. As well I have a Support/DPS character designed to provide very good DPS as well as heal/buff/shield teammates.

Previous to CO, I completed a 6 year WoW (I know I know) career where I was an raiding member in a top 20 US WoW guild for the previous 2 years. At this time I choose to play CO for its creativity, unique desgin and more casual gameplay (burned out on progression style gameplay). I am a player who always aims to be the best possible. Thank you for your considerations.

Need your character@handle.
    edited July 2011
    I'm looking for an established supergroup, active both in game and the community. To that end, I think this group may fit the bill. I'm a Lifetimer and have been playing since launch. A lot of that time has been spent in the tailor screen, or alt tabbed staring at ChampionBuilder, or spending hours doing nothing but chattering and answering questions in Zone while swinging laps around the Renaissance Centre. As such, I've only the one Lv40, but I've done just about everything in CO at least once.

My usual playtimes are, in Server Time, mostly 7am-11am and sometimes 8pm-12am.

My character is Triunity@OniGanon
    edited July 2011
    I'd like to offer a friendly bump and a personal thanks to Kenpo!

You sent your guildmate Stelleron my direction for Role-playing, and it turns out we're old friends from our City of X days, so he'll obviously be a great fit with us in the Silver Age Alliance!

As always, SECRET remains a great group, and I'm proud to have you guys as allies, more or less. :D
    edited July 2011
    Need your character@handle.

Anonymous@ultravylence
    edited July 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. hit 700 members tonight so we'll have a celebration Monday Night (approx 10pm GMT in RenCen)
    edited July 2011
    Hi guys, since i've reached level 21 in game as a soldier i was looking to join a supergroup and i would like to join you.
    i've got a silver account, and i play from italy (omega side i think, always if you wanna invite me in xD)

My IGN is Evik@Evik88

See ya in game soon ^^

PS: from tomorrow to thursday 21 i will not be online :(
    edited July 2011
    Would like to join up with a big group, been playing since beta but only recently started playing again.

My main is Risky@Relent
    can mostly catch me in the days after 5pm GMT

Looking forward to joining you guys.
    edited July 2011
    Hey, I'm looking for a large and active SG in Euro timezone (Germany) and yours sounds just about right ;)
    I've started Champions last year playing mostly solo and returned recently as a silver player. My oldest toon is at lvl 31 and I'd like to get into team missions now. Send me an ingame mail/invite if you want to know more: mahakala@jaggo
    edited July 2011
    Hi, I'm looking for a SG that stays active during the night time hours mainly 12am to 4am ct
    thought I might give y'all a try.

Nightbird@silverowl
    edited July 2011
    Invites have gone to:
    Risky@Relent
    Evik@Evik88
    mahakala@jaggo
    You'll both need to ensure you sign up to our S.E.C.R.E.T. chat channel (se Mesage of the day for info) as we don't use stanard SuperGroup Chat.

I'm asking the officers to send invites for:
    Nightbird@silverowl
    Failing that I'll invite you when I get on, again please ensure you join our chat channel when your invites come through.

A QUICK NOTE - I'm going to have to start rejecting friend requests from players I don't recognise as I seem to have attracted the unwanted attention of a couple of trolls. Anyone wanting to contact me are best doing so via ingame mail/forum mail (Silver Players you should have the facility to mail me here too) just click on my forum name and select 'send a private message to Supercollide'.
    edited July 2011
    I recently returned to champions and am completely starting my main over since there are so many changes since i last played. I am wondering if this is a good community for me and my girlfriends son to be in he is 9 and I find this is a great game for him to play and still feel like he is playing a grown-up game. I am a gold member and he is a silver if that matters. Thanks for considering.

The Kansan
    edited July 2011
    Trevorious wrote:
    I recently returned to champions and am completely starting my main over since there are so many changes since i last played. I am wondering if this is a good community for me and my girlfriends son to be in he is 9 and I find this is a great game for him to play and still feel like he is playing a grown-up game. I am a gold member and he is a silver if that matters. Thanks for considering.

The Kansan
    Hi,

My main concern I have is whether we are good fit for your girlfriend's 9-year son. As a father myself I would have reservations about some of the conversations we have in our chat channel. In particular we have a few members who bring the chat down to the (very funny side of the) gutter. The game is rated Teen-12 and I'd put our chat channel talk as 15+ and I actually suspect you'd find that with most SuperGroups.

Our Leader, KenpoJuJitus3, has a similarly aged son who has been part of the SuperGroup so I've asked him to bring his thoughts on this.
    edited July 2011
    I haven't been in long, but I can assure people this is a friendly and helpfull SG:)
    edited July 2011
    Trevorious wrote:

The Kansan
    Ok I've spoken to Kenpo and we're both in rough agreement.

It's kinda borderline on point 3 of our recruitment pitch.
    [3) Mature members please (mature in mind, not in age). Many members of S.E.C.R.E.T. are working adults with children of their own to give you an idea.]

I volunteer in a creche (I hold a UK CRB and am officially cleared for working with children & vulnerable adults) so safeguarding youngsters is very important to me and in my position in the SG I also want to ensure we are covered too.

In all honesty he will definately encounter adult chat in our chat channel but I can almost guarantee he'll encounter that somewhere in Zone or Local chat anyway.

Officially I guess I've got to say that I don't really support anyone under the age rating playing Champions Online BUT he's clearly got adult permission to be doing so and hey, my 3 year old plays/watches things rated above his age range too (only after I've checked it out and approved it first).

So I'd like to invite you to the S.E.C.R.E.T. Omega branch (Alpha will likely be full soon and I would want you both on the same branch) and our chat channel, let you see the Chat Channel content over a good few days (ideally a week) and then if you (acting in a guardian capacity) are happy with everything then I'd like you to post here formally confirming that and giving me his characternam@handle. Only then will I be happy to arrange an invite for the 9 year old. If we have any discussions relating to this I'd also like them to take place here so we can maintain transparency.

Send me your charactername@handle and I'll sort the invite for you - when you get it please follow the details on the Message of the Day giving instructions for joining the chat channel.

I haven't been in long, but I can assure people this is a friendly and helpfull SG:)
    You missed 'Fun' off that list Flashjacket! ;)
    edited July 2011
    Trevorious wrote:

The Kansan

heyo :)

you arent alone bud.

Im a lifer gold, and my 6 yr old has her own silver account on her computer for the past few months now.

we are the Kapow Duo ! :) heh. ( about 98% of our CO game is teaming together )

(( to be fair to the curent topic, she isnt interested in chat...so the chatter or filter isnt an issue...she ignores the scrolling text for the most part ))... (* I also removed Zone chat and enabled the profanity filter on her account....kills any problems before they occur :) )

(( and to add to any chat profanity issue ( not that SECRET has any issues mind you, I'm just adding to the point ): I don't try and shelter her from anything... if she encounters bad words or scenes that are new or disturbing....we talk about it.... kind of an alien concept in our contemporary american culture these days )))
    .:D

see ya'll ingame !
    edited July 2011
    ArtMonster wrote:
    I don't try and shelter her from anything... if she encounters bad words or scenes that are new or disturbing....we talk about it.... kind of an alien concept in our contemporary american culture these days )))

see ya'll ingame !

I knew I gelled with you for a reason. Exactly how I feel and how I approach things.
    edited July 2011
    ArtMonster wrote:
    I don't try and shelter her from anything... if she encounters bad words or scenes that are new or disturbing....we talk about it.... kind of an alien concept in our contemporary american culture these days )))
    I knew I gelled with you for a reason. Exactly how I feel and how I approach things.
    That's just sensible, active parenting! (Relatively rare here in contemporary UK too)

My 3year old loves word play and was 'rhyming' the other day (swapping the first letter around to make new words that rhyme), his chosen word was Duck .....My wife had to get me to tell him about THAT rhyme, she was far too busy laughing.
    edited July 2011
    I know this is off topic from the parenting debate, but looking at the avatar and name The Kansan I'm wondering if he's a Jayhawk alum. If so awesome concept man. :D
    edited July 2011
    Kusa84 wrote:
    I know this is off topic from the parenting debate, but looking at the avatar and name The Kansan I'm wondering if he's a Jayhawk alum. If so awesome concept man. :D

You have to clue me in here. Don't leave me in the dark! :D
    edited July 2011
    I just wanted to say thank you for the responses from everyone. I am not too worried about chat as I can disable things for him in that nature of the game and he is not too worried about reading much if any of it anyway. My handle is @Trevorious I believe. Also the main reason I wanted him to play this game is because its Superheroes, and while the rating may be T for Teen this is 'fake' violence and anything that gets him wanting to play this as opposed to Call of Duty Black Ops like his friends then I am all for it. On a positive note I am anxiously awaiting my invite :D
    edited July 2011
    You have to clue me in here. Don't leave me in the dark! :D

University of Kansas Mascot Jayhawk
    edited July 2011
    Trevorious wrote:
    I just wanted to say thank you for the responses from everyone. I am not too worried about chat as I can disable things for him in that nature of the game and he is not too worried about reading much if any of it anyway. My handle is @Trevorious I believe. Also the main reason I wanted him to play this game is because its Superheroes, and while the rating may be T for Teen this is 'fake' violence and anything that gets him wanting to play this as opposed to Call of Duty Black Ops like his friends then I am all for it. On a positive note I am anxiously awaiting my invite :D
    Cool, Look forward to meeting you ingame.

one of our officers has invited The Kansan@Trevorious and sent you details of our chat channel

I've invited you other toons but recieved errors for these two - I gather they are already in an SG.
    Murphy MacManus@Trevorious
    Scoria@Trevorious
    edited July 2011
    can you please send me the invitation back? i don't know why but after my log in the request was visibile for 0.3 sec, couldn't even click on accept... I realy wish to join you :cool:

Evik@Evik88 and Ty again ^^"
    edited July 2011
    Hi guys

I am Grant, IRL and ingame name ;), Last night I tried to message a bunch of people who had been listed as officers but everyone was offline, I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, so EST. I am 30 and have kids so I play at night once they go off to bed, I just rerolled my Main last night and dinged 11, he is going to be a Fire based tank with healing capability. I am looking for some cool people who are not hardcore into rp, but I wouldn't mind trying rp maybe at some point down the line. If you can respond back through here or ingame my tag is @gizzle0080, thanks.
    edited July 2011
    gizzle0080 wrote:
    Hi guys

I am Grant, IRL and ingame name ;), Last night I tried to message a bunch of people who had been listed as officers but everyone was offline, I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, so EST. I am 30 and have kids so I play at night once they go off to bed, I just rerolled my Main last night and dinged 11, he is going to be a Fire based tank with healing capability. I am looking for some cool people who are not hardcore into rp, but I wouldn't mind trying rp maybe at some point down the line. If you can respond back through here or ingame my tag is @gizzle0080, thanks.

Character is Grant@gizzle0080?
    edited July 2011
    thats me :) I will either be online tonight or friday night, Captain America is out thursday, gotta grab dinner and get in line for the midnight showing ;)
    edited July 2011
    I'm interested in joining I am back after a long downtime and looking for a SG to join and contribute to. @berj79 is my account I'll be on throughout the evening.

Berj.
    edited July 2011
    After talking (half jokingly) about joining on page 2 of this very thread, I'd actually like to join if that's ok?

In the UK, so Omega branch most appropriate. *waves to West Yorkshire from West Cumbria*

The Weaponeer@Twilightblade

Many thanks :-)
    edited July 2011
    Berj79 wrote:
    I'm interested in joining I am back after a long downtime and looking for a SG to join and contribute to. @berj79 is my account I'll be on throughout the evening.

Berj.

Need the character name.
    edited July 2011
    i was wondering if my character "The Golden Warrior" join your SG?
    edited July 2011
    Need the character name.

oops thought I forgot something, Knightmare@berj79