test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm game for this. There are numerous members in S.E.C.R.E.T. with level 40 toons and I'm all for NemCon runs any time (as long as we have 5 ourselves between SG members or our friends lists, I'm not a fan of PUGing NemCon). TT is a bit more touchy since it takes quite a bit longer than a NemCon run.

We should start organising a day/time that peeps are available to get some lvl 40 stuff run; Nem Con, TT; UNITY(2) etc.

Just for the record I'm from the UK, in full time employment and married with a kid on the way so my time gets limited to late evenings on work nights usually.
    edited April 2011
    Frice wrote:
    We should start organising a day/time that peeps are available to get some lvl 40 stuff run; Nem Con, TT; UNITY(2) etc.

Just for the record I'm from the UK, in full time employment and married with a kid on the way so my time gets limited to late evenings on work nights usually.
    Yeah we're planning to get a little more organised with this.

You'll be on similar times to me (also married, work full time but I have 2 little kids so I have occasional baby breaks) and there are plenty of regulars with alts in similar level ranges to you.

Generally most people just SG shout out when they've got a team up mission, fancy running an adventure pack or doing stuff like Monster Island Crisis again (my current fave).

As a whole the SG does tend to prefer running things like open missions (Mega D, Grond, Kigatillik) so that it's open to all mbrs on at the time and even low-lvls can all team up sidekick and join the fun, it's also a heck of a lot of fun having 4 sets of teams mobbing Mega-D! Kenpo's mentioned starting to run these on a regular basis so I suspect we'll take it from there.

Ken - I've got some ideas I'll mail you and the officers about if that's ok - it'll be in a couple of days as I'll be respeccing/levelling like crazy for the next few days.
    edited April 2011
    Ken - I've got some ideas I'll mail you and the officers about if that's ok - it'll be in a couple of days as I'll be respeccing/levelling like crazy for the next few days.

Email away!

Also, I still have that final draft of the info you compiled and organized for us. Where did you want that posted? The info sections?
    edited April 2011
    Email away!

Also, I still have that final draft of the info you compiled and organized for us. Where did you want that posted? The info sections?
    Yes please, the Info section seems best. [EDIT - I'll email you the final draft again]
    edited April 2011
    Yeah we're planning to get a little more organised with this.

You'll be on similar times to me (also married, work full time but I have 2 little kids so I have occasional baby breaks) and there are plenty of regulars with alts in similar level ranges to you.

Generally most people just SG shout out when they've got a team up mission, fancy running an adventure pack or doing stuff like Monster Island Crisis again (my current fave).

As a whole the SG does tend to prefer running things like open missions (Mega D, Grond, Kigatillik) so that it's open to all mbrs on at the time and even low-lvls can all team up sidekick and join the fun, it's also a heck of a lot of fun having 4 sets of teams mobbing Mega-D! Kenpo's mentioned starting to run these on a regular basis so I suspect we'll take it from there.

I shall be keeping a close eye on the SG chat channels then :D
    edited April 2011
    I'm game for this. There are numerous members in S.E.C.R.E.T. with level 40 toons and I'm all for NemCon runs any time (as long as we have 5 ourselves between SG members or our friends lists, I'm not a fan of PUGing NemCon). TT is a bit more touchy since it takes quite a bit longer than a NemCon run.

Agreed. I'm always down for a Nemcon run, unless I'm on a laggy connection, but that only happens when I'm not home.
    edited April 2011
    Agreed. I'm always down for a Nemcon run, unless I'm on a laggy connection, but that only happens when I'm not home.

Not sure about the rest of the week but Sunday night from about 9pm (uk time) I should be clear to join any runs if anything gets organised.
    edited April 2011
    I've been looking at events and the like that our SG (S.E.C.R.E.T.) could run so we get a bit more variety and organised in running them. I've put a basic list down further in the post and I'm looking for any suggestions.

The plan would be to get a list going then divide it up into two sections:
    1/ Events that any Silver player who's done Canada & Desert Crisis could join
    2/ Events which would require being Medium to High Level, opened up Lemuria/Monster Island etc or an Adventure Pack Purchase.
    We'd then make sure that if for example someone was running DemonFlame, that we'd also run an event with no restrictions at a similar time.

I'm tracking this on the Free Forums the Silvers can post on here:
    http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=563

I'll be posting this as a SG Message this evening so I'll be asking anyone not signed up to the Free (Proboard) Forums to PM me and I'll post on their behalf.

Now I've just listed headings rather than list every Open Mission, Cosmic Villian or Adventure Pack. I've also separated CO provided content & Player provided content.

CO PROVIDED CONTENT
    OPEN MISSIONS
    VILLIANS (Cosmic, Legendary, Master)
    HERO GAMES
    PVP (in the form of an SG Championship)
    LAIRS
    NEMCON
    ADVENTURE PACKS
    CRISIS (MI, Lemuria etc)
    UNITY MISSIONS
    Blood Moon
    March of the Misfit Toys

PLAYER PROVIDED CONTENT (or for the lolz)
    Costume Competition
    RollCall
    Photoshoot
    Videoshoot
    Role Playing
    Manhunt (Hide & Seek)
    Flash Mob
    What Happens if....(or doing random stuff to see what happens - I got this idea from Toxic Helena jumping off buildings and waiting until the last moment to engage flight.)

Possibly some Forum based stuff too - it's have to be open to all but I guess we'd have an SG focus. Stuff like: -
    Art/Wallpaper etc Competition
    Caption Competition
    Machina Videos
    Story Writing
    Quiz

[ADDITIONS SINCE ORIGINAL POST]
    Stocking the SG Vault (Bags/Heals & SL Runs)
    Relay Race (inc Death Race Variations)
    Timed Mission Speed Runs

Anyone got any more ideas to add to the mix? If so PM me.
    edited April 2011
    Good list Supercollide - I'd be up for taking part in any of those (time permitting), although my PvP skills are teh sukz :(

Can't think of anything else at the moment to add to it but if I do I'll be sure to drop you a PM.
    edited April 2011

Where is your S.E.C.R.E.T. sig!? :)

*shakes fist menacingly*
    edited April 2011
    Where is your S.E.C.R.E.T. sig!? :)

*shakes fist menacingly*

I have to finish making it a little more "forum friendly"
    edited April 2011
    Can someone post the website/thread for the SG costume. Also, how do I get my cool sig?
    edited April 2011
    Can someone post the website/thread for the SG costume. Also, how do I get my cool sig?

Press G while in game to open your supergroup window and click the info tab. All the links you need are there.
    edited April 2011
    For more information on this SG please consult the link below (more of the members post there than here).

http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=supergroup&action=display&thread=221
    edited April 2011
    Hey S.E.C.R.E.T. Folks

I'm setting up an RP event for Thursday Night (28th April) at 10:15pm GMT (that's 11:15pm for me as I'm in Bristish Summer Time)
    It will be in Club Caprice and would be mostly social interaction In Character but with a few 'interruptions'.

There's been an SG mail and Event setup on the SG events Tab.
    edited April 2011
    Hi, I was hoping to join the SG (EU I presume)
    My time zone is +2 GMT so it'll be best EU right?
    I'll be available trough pm (here on the forums) chat/mail ingame: @Bonzay0
    do contact me as soon as possible for an approval (or for info about me or stuff like that (oh and I'll watch this thread too))
    edited April 2011
    Bonzay0 wrote:
    Hi, I was hoping to join the SG (EU I presume)
    My time zone is +2 GMT so it'll be best EU right?
    I'll be available trough pm (here on the forums) chat/mail ingame: @Bonzay0
    do contact me as soon as possible for an approval (or for info about me or stuff like that (oh and I'll watch this thread too))

What is your character name?
    edited April 2011
    I have 3 main characters I play the most:
    Linyah - my main one
    Bein - my fav alt
    Teraius - another alt I like to play with
    I'm not currently at home so I can't login untill at least 9-10 hours.
    edited April 2011
    Hey Bonzay0

I've actually invited all of your characters!
    edited April 2011
    thx for the invites I'll be sure to respond to them as soon as I'm home.
    (oh and just to let you know my brother is also using my account with different characters
    so don't be confused if he logs to my account with his characters)
    edited April 2011
    Bonzay0 wrote:
    thx for the invites I'll be sure to respond to them as soon as I'm home.
    (oh and just to let you know my brother is also using my account with different characters
    so don't be confused if he logs to my account with his characters)

We won't be able to see that anyway. Supergroups are character specific and not account specific.

Welcome Aboard!
    edited April 2011
    If someone has a moment I'd like to get S.H.I.E.L.D. and Dr. Saturn in the group too.
    edited April 2011
    Shout out to S.E.C.R.E.T. Great group, always hype to bring down any evil doers!

In fact, I will donate a suprise token to the group as a thumbs up!:p
    edited May 2011
    Rose (nightshade321) intends to run a PvP event on the Pubic Test Shard (sorry silver's but that's gold access only) before leaving the game. See info on the Free Forums here: http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=655&page=2
    Could you all please see if you could make it and give Rose a good send off.

Please confirm in that thread or by mailing nightshade321 if you intend to come and more info will be available as it's organised. (I'm away until Friday night so I'll should be there)

Kenpo & Rabbit - can we make sure nightshade321 has access to sending SG mails and posting events and can we mirror then in Omega please! *batts eyelashes*
    edited May 2011
    I'd like an invite if you're still taking people. Been getting back into this game and haven't played either adventure pack yet.

Toxophilite@gdawg27
    edited May 2011
    gdawg27 wrote:
    I'd like an invite if you're still taking people. Been getting back into this game and haven't played either adventure pack yet.

Toxophilite@gdawg27
    We are indeed!
    I'll bat you an invite fro the SG and chat channel later tonight, welcome aboard!
    edited May 2011
    Am I allowed to join? o.o
    edited May 2011
    Am I allowed to join? o.o

Just let me give me the name of the toon you want to join with.
    edited May 2011
    Sera Kochav.
    edited May 2011
    Sera Kochav.

Sorry. I haven't been on today. If nobody else beat me to it, I'll send out the invite as soon as I log in.
    edited May 2011
    Is there still room in Alpha? If so, an invite to Karura@Vsaga would be nice.
    edited May 2011
    Vsaga wrote:
    Is there still room in Alpha? If so, an invite to Karura@Vsaga would be nice.

Just tried, says you're already in a Supergroup.
    edited May 2011
    I would like to join Alpha if there is room. I am a level 27 pet master at this time.

elathiel@elathiel
    edited May 2011
    I would really like to join this SG. I'm searching for a SG that has active members. I need to dig into some content and need friends to team with.

I'm a gold member
    level 31 - HydroForce
    Force powers - focusing on strong ranged damaged
    edited May 2011
    Elathiel wrote:
    I would like to join Alpha if there is room. I am a level 27 pet master at this time.
    elathiel@elathiel
    Hi Elathiel,
    I'll make sure Kenpo & TheBlueRabbit get this message as I've only got invite for Omega
    I would really like to join this SG. I'm searching for a SG that has active members. I need to dig into some content and need friends to team with.
    I'm a gold member
    level 31 - HydroForce
    Force powers - focusing on strong ranged damaged

Hi Zombie.Shawn (dig the name!)
    I'm guessing name@handle is HydroForce@Zombie.Shawn - if so I'll get you an invite later on today.

I'm guessing you could use a hand with Robot Factory, Telios Tower & Monster Island Crisis - most of us love running those!
    Just tried, says you're already in a Supergroup.
    That's 'coz I beat you to it!

Just a quick update.

TheBlueRabbit and I were comparing notes last night and we reckon we're at 333 in Alpha and 131 in Omega, so that's 464 in total.
    edited May 2011
    I've only got invite for Omega

OK, We really need to fix this, among a few other settings.
    edited May 2011
    I have been playing this game for about a couple weeks now and even though I still have a lot to learn, I would rather ask veterans then the general community at large when I'm stuck with an issue. When I first started I was lost as to builds etc. But I found Kenpo's builds on the freeform thread and then I found the directory he maintains and as such I been trying out numerous builds contained within, I wanted to take this opprotunity to say thanks for gathering all that information and taking the time to do it.

I'm looking for something like this SG to further my knowledge of the game and would really like to join up. I have a ton of alts because that is just so much fun. I'm currently working on that build you have for Sho Nuff, and also started one that you have for R.E.L.I.C.

I can be reached on Lord Grogin@grogin13

I currenlty play from the Midwest of the U.S. from 4:00 pm Central to Midnight.
    edited May 2011
    I've left a note for the officers to get you an invite if they get online before I do this evening (which they generally do).
    edited May 2011
    Hi,

I'd like to join the Omega group, cuz im from Europe. :)
    I really like the idea of the uniforms ^^

my char is: Corvis@Buci210,
    Well I play him most of the time, but i hope i can bring my other chars later :)
    Looking forward meeting u guys
    edited May 2011
    Invites sent.
    edited May 2011
    Invites sent.

I saw the invite as soon as I logged in, but it disappeared before I could accept...:(
    edited May 2011
    Thebluerabbit should have you taken care of.
    edited May 2011
    id really like to join you
    im from europe and i came from wow(3 years that i kinda regret :D),stopped playing it and found CO and fell in love with it.
    I started playing this week so im kinda new and could need some help wiith the mechanics (crafting,pvp system,gearing and stuff like that)
    Currently lvling my alt feelmypower (im using the zeus build from pulsewave)

greets.
    edited May 2011
    3azy55 wrote:
    id really like to join you
    im from europe and i came from wow(3 years that i kinda regret :D),stopped playing it and found CO and fell in love with it.
    I started playing this week so im kinda new and could need some help wiith the mechanics (crafting,pvp system,gearing and stuff like that)
    Currently lvling my alt feelmypower (im using the zeus build from pulsewave)

greets.

I've left a note for the officers to invite you if they get online before I do this evening.
    edited May 2011
    This will be going out as an SG mail tonight as well.

BLOOD MOON PICTURE COMPETITION (14th - 20th May 2011)
    Blood Moon is on from 14th to 15th May 2011 and I am running a Blood Moon-Themed picture competition which will then run into a caption competition. Best picture submission by a S.E.C.R.E.T. Member will win a prize (your choice of 3 items donated by Rose).
    LINK: http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=723&page=1
    Submissions will be open until 20th May 2011 and anyone not on the free forums can ingame mail me (@supercollide) with any pictures they want to submit and I'll post them up for them.

RESISTANCE ADVENTURE PACK (expected 17th May 2011)
    Joh_Hota has posted an opportunity for members to join him running the last Adventure Pack we'll be getting. Dress up as an alternate dimension version of yourself and you may also appear in his artwork.
    LINK: http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=supergroup&thread=221&page=20#7912

500 MEMBERS
    Between S.E.C.R.E.T. Alpha & Omega we have approximately 469 characters in the Supergroup. When we hit 500 we'll call everyone to MC RenCen for pictures and we'll let off a few party bombs and maybe go takedown a few villians afterwards.

S.E.C.R.E.T. EVENTS FORUM THREAD
    You may be aware of the "What stuff can a SuperGroup get up to?" forum thread. I'll soon be setting up a full Events thread so that's be closing down soon - if you have any suggestions still to make better do it now.
    LINK: http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=563&page=6

S.E.C.R.E.T ROLEPLAYING CHAT CHANNEL
    During the RP session a few weeks ago we set up a Chat Channel specifically for RP chat - It's still open and is free for anyone in S.E.C.R.E.T. to use should you wish. You'll need an invite so ingame mail me (@supercollide) and I'll get you invited. Kenpojujitsu3, TheBlueRabbit & ilikedirt should also have admin rights for that too.

S.E.C.R.E.T ROLEPLAYING FORUM THREAD
    I have set up a forum thread for us to make in character forum posts
    LINK: http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=roleplaying&thread=724&page=1

INGAME SG EVENTS TAB
    Do you want to run an event? All S.E.C.R.E.T. characters who have 'MEMBER' status or above should have access to the SG vault and also should be able to post events on the SG ingame Events tab. Please feel free to use this facility to set up anything you fancy doing whether it's planning a Nemesis Confrontation for the weekend, finding a PvP Sparring partner, or whatever.
    edited May 2011
    Hi, I'm from Europe. I liked the game and went vanguard. Experimented a lot of builds in PTS and now have settled on a build that suits me. I would love to join this group and play in a group instead of playing solo. I'm on at Renegade@renegadejg.
    edited May 2011
    renegadejg wrote:
    Hi, I'm from Europe. I liked the game and went vanguard. Experimented a lot of builds in PTS and now have settled on a build that suits me. I would love to join this group and play in a group instead of playing solo. I'm on at Renegade@renegadejg.

Your invite has been sent. :)
    edited May 2011
    I'd like to join you guys with my new toon if you're ok with that. I've been playing for awhile but never found a group of people to play with. If there's anything you'd like to know my global is @CyberPhoenix thanks. :)
    edited May 2011
    I'd like to join you guys with my new toon if you're ok with that. I've been playing for awhile but never found a group of people to play with. If there's anything you'd like to know my global is @CyberPhoenix thanks. :)

All I need to know is the name of the toon you want to join.
    edited May 2011
    Oh Cool the toon's name is Wraith. Hope to talk to you guys soon.