test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I dont know if you guys accept really new people ( I only just started seriously playing after tryin Silver out ofr a while, gold now and gonna runa HW char i think) but I'd love to join

Necrasaro@Nixxap
    edited May 2011
    Nixxap wrote:
    I dont know if you guys accept really new people ( I only just started seriously playing after tryin Silver out ofr a while, gold now and gonna runa HW char i think) but I'd love to join

Necrasaro@Nixxap

Leaving a note for one of the Officers to invite you if they log on before I do today.
    edited May 2011
    Leaving a note for one of the Officers to invite you if they log on before I do today.
    Arrgh - you beat me!
    edited May 2011
    Arrgh - you beat me!

Hmmmm, it appears I'm not only one subscribed to this thread...;)
    edited May 2011
    Hmmmm, it appears I'm not only one subscribed to this thread...;)
    I've also got it fast bookmarked along with the free forums on my phone.....
    Supercollide - Born to administrate! :D
    edited May 2011
    I've also got it fast bookmarked along with the free forums on my phone.....
    Supercollide - Born to administrate! :D

And I still beat you both to the invite sending. :p
    edited May 2011
    I see Blue Rabbits are lucky and fast. :eek:
    edited May 2011
    hi, i'd like to join your european branch. in game character is Essex Rosen (@essexrose)
    edited May 2011
    If one of the officers doesn't beat me to it, you should be invited today when I log on.
    edited May 2011
    ok, thank you
    edited May 2011
    How can apply the sg costume?
    edited May 2011
    EssexRose wrote:
    How can apply the sg costume?

I sent you an in-game mail about it. :)
    edited May 2011
    Ok if I got my maths right last night we were on 147 on Omega and 352 on Alpha making 499 in total.

Party in RenCen tonight if we hit 500!

[EDIT]
    Thanks to everyone who made it for the 500 members party last night. We're now on something like 507 members.

There was photos, dancing, killing destroids, hunting Grond. It was a blast and thank you all and to Kenpo for vids & pics.

Pics: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t254/....%20Celebration/
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE6wtVvTzro
    edited May 2011
    Woot! 500!!!

Now to make a few more branches and shoot for This number.
    edited May 2011
    Sounds like my kind of SG :D

Recently returning player, since like, the game's pitiful release.
    On mainly from 6:00 - 11:00 EST.

Still leveling atm, doing that newbie thing here and there, but I'm all over end game content when I get there.

Void Seer @ Laundry
    edited May 2011
    Well, I am a complete "noob" to the game dears, while it is growing on me, I wanted to submit my application to you all. Heard some good things about everyone.

;)

see you all in game later tonight.

I am EST zone, and I have the ability to listen to vent.
    edited May 2011
    Laundry wrote:
    Sounds like my kind of SG :D

Recently returning player, since like, the game's pitiful release.
    On mainly from 6:00 - 11:00 EST.

Still leveling atm, doing that newbie thing here and there, but I'm all over end game content when I get there.

Void Seer @ Laundry

I left a note for one of the officers to invite you if they login before I do.
    MistressZ wrote:
    Well, I am a complete "noob" to the game dears, while it is growing on me, I wanted to submit my application to you all. Heard some good things about everyone.

;)

see you all in game later tonight.

I am EST zone, and I have the ability to listen to vent.

Just need the name of your character(s) to get the invite(s) to you.
    edited May 2011
    Just need the name of your character(s) to get the invite(s) to you.

:o
    well that was embarressing.. lol, sorry dear.

Mistress Z'ress@MistressZ
    edited May 2011
    MistressZ wrote:
    :o
    well that was embarressing.. lol, sorry dear.

Mistress Z'ress@MistressZ
    Invite to Supergroup sent as well as an invite for our chat channel so you can chat across both groups (alpha & Omega) Normally I ould warn folks about the SG basement (toxic Helena's lair) but I somehow think you wouldn't be phased by it.
    edited May 2011
    Someone sent me an ingame link to a walkthru of the Stronghold Prison/Kill Menton mish. But I couldnt copy it and cant find it. Could someone post that to me? Thanks...:)
    edited May 2011
    BADROTO wrote:
    Someone sent me an ingame link to a walkthru of the Stronghold Prison/Kill Menton mish. But I couldnt copy it and cant find it. Could someone post that to me? Thanks...:)
    You got this yet BADROTO? The officers could put this request it in an SG mail if you want.

I would be remiss if I didn't make sure our Silver Member were aware of the Win Resistance Competition on the Silver forums: http://www.champions-online.com/node/595350
    edited May 2011
    My UI issues booted me from the SG.

Please invite Kid Kurrent again.
    edited May 2011
    8bithero wrote:
    My UI issues booted me from the SG.

Please invite Kid Kurrent again.

Your invite has been sent.
    edited June 2011
    Invite to Supergroup sent as well as an invite for our chat channel so you can chat across both groups (alpha & Omega) Normally I ould warn folks about the SG basement (toxic Helena's lair) but I somehow think you wouldn't be phased by it.

From what I use to do RL dear, you prob be correct. I could probably make some suggestion for things to add.

But that was a long time ago ^^.

Still, not much phases me. Ok, hubby can still melt my heart like he did 25 years ago, but that is about it. ^~
    edited June 2011
    I'm getting reports that some people are getting their custom channels back up. Has anyone logged in and noticed if ours is among those restored?
    edited June 2011
    I'm getting reports that some people are getting their custom channels back up. Has anyone logged in and noticed if ours is among those restored?

No such luck.
    edited June 2011
    Go around fix someone posted on the board. Might be worth a try.

http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?p=1853667#post1853667
    edited June 2011
    For Super Collide to help me with my costume.
    edited June 2011
    HIya Grogin - Here's a few idea's to play with - I prefer the last one,
    edited June 2011
    Thanks Super!!
    edited June 2011
    Super is teh supa :D
    edited June 2011
    Super is teh supa :D

No doubt, not many people would take the time to help someone with something like this. Costumes are so a part of my enjoyment, but not being very creative myself this is a very welcome change from other MMO's I have played. Everyone in this SG has been great and the learning curve for me hasnt been bad at all, with all the help I have recieved from this great bunch of people.:)

Updated the shoes and hands.
    edited June 2011
    That's looking tighter Grogin, see what you mean about the boots though, they look good but draw attention to themselves.

It might be the slog of visually checking each boot option until something grabs you. That's the kinda thing I'm constantly checking & re-checking.
    [EDIT 08/06/11- I see you've changed it again - looks good - lving the bracers/gloves]
    edited June 2011
    Scorch@Serju would like to join :)
    edited June 2011
    If you have not been invited already it should be done in a few hours (when I hopefully log in for a short bit).
    edited June 2011
    I'm interested in joining S.E.C.R.E.T. I just made a new char and skipped the tutorial. still fairly new to the game so don't quite understand the whole idea of min maxing so made an archetype, Void. Name is Shadow Dragon.
    edited June 2011
    Shadokitty:

You'll need to give the SECRET people a little more information. They need your <character name>@&lt;account handle> information for the invite. Our account names are just as important as our individual character names since there could be hundreds of people with your same character name.

Edit: Duh! I always forget that your forum handle is the same as your account handle (unless you do something funky).
    edited June 2011
    Shadokitty wrote:
    I'm interested in joining S.E.C.R.E.T. I just made a new char and skipped the tutorial. still fairly new to the game so don't quite understand the whole idea of min maxing so made an archetype, Void. Name is Shadow Dragon.

I've left a note for the officers to send an invite to Shadow Dragon@Shadokitty.
    edited June 2011
    Think I'd like an invite to S.E.C.R.E.T.

Alpha Strike@InfinantJester

Thanks!
    edited June 2011
    Think I'd like an invite to S.E.C.R.E.T.

Alpha Strike@InfinantJester

Thanks!
    We'll get that sorted tonight if someone hasn't already - you'll need to check your chat settings when you join up as there's a chat channel you'll need to join.
    Welcome!
    edited June 2011
    miss post so heres a free bump lol
    edited June 2011
    I would love to play with other people. I'm not too far into the game, but it'd be really cool to play with people who could help me out.
    edited June 2011
    I would love to play with other people. I'm not too far into the game, but it'd be really cool to play with people who could help me out.

Just need a name of your toon.
    edited June 2011
    Sorry I haven't been on much lately, gang. It's been one of those "Life reached up and pimp-slapped me" kinda weeks. I'm working on sorting invites that still need to be sent, so if you're waiting on one, either send me a pm here or in-game (@TheBlueRabbit) and I'll be sure to get you sorted ASAP.

Rabbit
    edited June 2011
    My favorite is probably my Fire Class, Ignis.
    The other one I posted was actually deleted...
    edited June 2011
    Hey guys!

I loved to read your introduction post!
    I'm playing CO for about 2 weeks now and allthough it's even fun to play it solo, I'm really looking forward to play in a team. You seem really nice and would like to play a round or two with you.

I'm from the EU and Ayashe is my most played character.
    edited June 2011
    *edit* Thanks BlueRabbit.
    edited June 2011
    Yesterday @ilikedirt launched an RP event he's hoping to continue Weekly every Sunday, basically having relaxed RP chat in the RP chat channel. After a quiet start it took off and ended in true S.E.C.R.E.T. style with a Mega-D smackdown. I'll post pics up on the free forums later.

CAMPFIRE CHAT
    Chat in character in the SECRET RP Channel (ask officers for invites if you don’t have one). Talk about your secret origins! Show off your character's personality! Get into drunken bar-room brawls! This is an organic event, mostly chat based, with the purpose of introducing our favourite characters and their motives.

Non-mandatory, but it'll be fun. Don’t be intimidated, this is just a fun way to introduce newer and older recruits in an interesting manner. See you there!

Happy birthday to rabbit for yesterday!

MONDAY
    @thebluerabbit and I haven't finished Serpent Lantern or run Demonflame yet and it'd be good to do that before Aftershock finishes as I gather the stories intertwine a bit.
    So tonight we'll hopefully be doing the final section of Serpent Lantern (after bunkers are completed) so if anyone fancies tagging along that'd be cool.
    edited June 2011
    Hey guys. I've just gotten back into Champions after having played beta and for a little while after release. At this point I'm really wanting to have other people to play with and I like your style. I've been splitting my time between three characters: Szem'Rit, Professor Q, and Aerix. I'm really itching to do more team play. Solo is fun but it's only fun for so long, ya know?
    edited June 2011
    hey id really like to join if its still possible. im a level 20 inventer/freeform and love pve. allso im leveling with my friend who is a tank also 20. is it possible for us to be able to join?