Install Arc
Options

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I would like to join omega fleet.

I play occasionally (married and 2 little children).

I play like 4-5 hours a week, and do solo missions but would like to help others to do group missions.
    Currently have only one lvl 33 power armor toon and lots of alts in 11-25 lvl.

Main char is ordinance@apocalypsexx

used to be with other Finns in Northers Lights but Finnish Champions scene has faided away...

and I have Gold account and has played since beta.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    any room for a lowly l13 inventor, named Captain Mickey?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Enantios wrote:
    could i get invites resent to Leon@Enantios and Zero@Enantios cause I don't think I got them.
    u4dandy wrote:
    Can I get a reinvite to Red Lion@u4dandy please, invited to channel but that doesn't seem to be working at the moment as I can read anything there or send anything myself.
    Zypheit wrote:
    I was pointed towards this Super Group and have two level 40s I'd like to apply with. Drakaina@Zypheit and Omnibunny@Zypheit. I've got a bunch of alts too but I'll hold off getting them in an SG for now.
    I would like to join omega fleet.

I play occasionally (married and 2 little children).

I play like 4-5 hours a week, and do solo missions but would like to help others to do group missions.
    Currently have only one lvl 33 power armor toon and lots of alts in 11-25 lvl.

Main char is ordinance@apocalypsexx

used to be with other Finns in Northers Lights but Finnish Champions scene has faided away...

and I have Gold account and has played since beta.
    any room for a lowly l13 inventor, named Captain Mickey?

Left a note for the other officers and leaders to send out invites if they get on before I do and if you have not already been invited.

Is that Captain Mickey@uncle_gomez?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'd like to join Alpha

Nail64@Nightblade
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'd also like to join as well, char name is Green Bow@berekona I'd be joining the USA division.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Nail64 wrote:
    I'd like to join Alpha

Nail64@Nightblade

Says that's not the proper spelling.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Berekona wrote:
    I'd also like to join as well, char name is Green Bow@berekona I'd be joining the USA division.

Invited...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I believe so, I'm still trying to get the swing of things. Oh and Sho Nuf took care of my invite just a couple of minutes ago, thanks.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Haha sorry it was backwards,

Its: Nightblade@Nail64
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Welcome everyone!

Don't forget to join our chat channel as we don't use the SuperGroup chat there are instructions on the Message of the Day.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Id like to join Alpha division.
    My handle is Eldir@lightnn
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I guess it's not a S.E.C.R.E.T. to everybody anymore, is it? :P

*wanders back out into the forum somewheres*
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hi, i'm a returning lifetime subscriber hoping to get back into the game and i'd like to join the UK Omega division.

Char is Ebonight@Gandling.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I've got a character I've been playing a lot lately that just doesn't fit the LoL theme at all and was thinking about joining up with you guys if you'll have me.

It's Mimic@o_farmer

A more mid-silver age character who uses the transformation devices to mix-up combat and synergies. Though he's a fairly decent Ice character on his own.

I'll be on pretty much all night tonight (sunday the 21st) if anybody wants to talk to me about joining up with you guys :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    O_Farmer wrote:
    I've got a character I've been playing a lot lately that just doesn't fit the LoL theme at all and was thinking about joining up with you guys if you'll have me.

It's Mimic@o_farmer

A more mid-silver age character who uses the transformation devices to mix-up combat and synergies. Though he's a fairly decent Ice character on his own.

I'll be on pretty much all night tonight (sunday the 21st) if anybody wants to talk to me about joining up with you guys :D

I'm leaving a note for one of the officers to invite you if they get online before I do this evening.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hello, I'm a 2 month old gold member looking for a friendly group of people to join, and become less of a solo player. ( I got my Dark Speed thanks to Kenpo's video btw :> But doing Resistance with a mature group once in a while would be very nice. ) I'm still a little inexperienced, but if you have room for an armored space lizard, I'd love to join S.E.C.R.E.T Alpha! I'm usually on in the mornings and evenings pacific time.

Vastenus@DerGoon is my handle. Thanks ^ ^
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Invites to the SG and chat channel should have gone out to all
    Don't forget to join our chat channel (see message of the day for instructions), the standard SuperGroup chat function isn't used so it's deathly quiet!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hey. I've been reading a bit on your group, and so far it seems like it's right up my alley. I'm a pretty casual player. Been running solo for a while and it's getting kind of boring without anyone to talk to. :P I'm still rather noobish at this game, and it's been a pain looking up builds that would fit my characters' concepts without gimping them, /wrist. I'm up for any teaming, PvEing, PvPing, whatever goes on I go with the flow.

I'm in the US. Western pacific standard time to be exact. I'm usually on at night between 5 PM and any later than that. If I have nothing to do then I'm on nearly the rest of the day, lol. So, yeah! I'm looking forward to it. :>

I'm usually on my character Rath, but I might be on my others (Andrissa and Bloodfang). So, any of those names @mooferz. Toodles!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    mooferz wrote:
    Hey. I've been reading a bit on your group, and so far it seems like it's right up my alley. I'm a pretty casual player. Been running solo for a while and it's getting kind of boring without anyone to talk to. :P I'm still rather noobish at this game, and it's been a pain looking up builds that would fit my characters' concepts without gimping them, /wrist. I'm up for any teaming, PvEing, PvPing, whatever goes on I go with the flow.

I'm in the US. Western pacific standard time to be exact. I'm usually on at night between 5 PM and any later than that. If I have nothing to do then I'm on nearly the rest of the day, lol. So, yeah! I'm looking forward to it. :>

I'm usually on my character Rath, but I might be on my others (Andrissa and Bloodfang). So, any of those names @mooferz. Toodles!

Dropping a note for one of the officers to send you an invite.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Gah, sorry, do you mind sending another invite? Logged on and the window to join popped up but disappeared unexpectedly. Currently on Rath@mooferz right now.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    mooferz wrote:
    Gah, sorry, do you mind sending another invite? Logged on and the window to join popped up but disappeared unexpectedly. Currently on Rath@mooferz right now.

I got ya. Invite resent.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I just started playing, loving it so far. Definitely looking for a group of constant players.

Reborn@Jeimuze
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Jeimuze wrote:
    I just started playing, loving it so far. Definitely looking for a group of constant players.

Reborn@Jeimuze

Have you been invited yet?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Have you been invited yet?
    He has - I've been too distracted by sparkly anniversary stuff to update here tho....
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hi folks, your thread here caught my eye and I was wondering if I could apply to join up please? I originally appeared way back in the closed beta but I've been inactive for quite some time - other than dabbling with the tailor usually - however I'm interested in returning to the game again. Unfortunately however everyone I met before appears to be gone now so I'm effectively starting over again. I'm usually up for having a bash at anything in games, though I generally don't PvP to any great degree, I sort of had my fill of that back in my WoW days.

For a quick bit of background on me, I'm from the UK, account is a lifer sub, normally available most evenings though not around during the day except at weekends because of work. I should probably give far warning as well that I've been inactive for so long that I've not seen the likes of the Nemcom or Therakiel's Temple lairs so in general I'm pretty rusty on things these days... but I'm willing to put the effort in to learn again. :)

I did recently put up a post of some of my characters which you can find here and it would be Petrarch I'd like to apply with and maybe Ultrawave as an alt, as I've always regretted leaving her at the starting block.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Ultrawave wrote:
    Hi folks, your thread here caught my eye and I was wondering if I could apply to join up please? I originally appeared way back in the closed beta but I've been inactive for quite some time - other than dabbling with the tailor usually - however I'm interested in returning to the game again. Unfortunately however everyone I met before appears to be gone now so I'm effectively starting over again. I'm usually up for having a bash at anything in games, though I generally don't PvP to any great degree, I sort of had my fill of that back in my WoW days.

For a quick bit of background on me, I'm from the UK, account is a lifer sub, normally available most evenings though not around during the day except at weekends because of work. I should probably give far warning as well that I've been inactive for so long that I've not seen the likes of the Nemcom or Therakiel's Temple lairs so in general I'm pretty rusty on things these days... but I'm willing to put the effort in to learn again. :)

I did recently put up a post of some of my characters which you can find here and it would be Petrarch I'd like to apply with and maybe Ultrawave as an alt, as I've always regretted leaving her at the starting block.

Sent your invites earlier today.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Got the invites earlier, cheers - I'll pop on later today and say hello properly to folks. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Greetings Organic Units!

After spending hundreds of nanosecons parsing the binary data contained within your messages I have computed a 97.43623 percent chance that your collective known as S.E.C.R.E.T P.A.C.T would be beneficial to this unit's understanding of the organic condition. Although I was constructed to look like you, my programming appears to have been abruptly discontinued before completion, and continued existence alone limits this unit's potential for growth - and therefore survival. I would me most appreciative of the chance to continue my programming with your assistance.

When I interfaced with the UNTIL terminal, I was informed I could be contacted as Misty Steel@DragonBurp.

Thank you for your allocation of Temporal Units.

Misty Steel [Synthetic Tactical Emotion Emulating Lifeform)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'd like to join.

I'm a father of one who works strange hours that finds me playing for a few hours in the evening on most nights with most of my play time coming on my days off. I'm in the eastern timezone of North America. I have not been playing for a long period of time started out as Silver and after a couple weeks decided to go Gold. My main character is level 29 Munitions/Martial Arts mix, Pink Prowler@shadezilla, I also have a celestial character named Teal that's level 25 and a couple of other lower level characters. I am definitely an alcoholic.

I'd consider myself a light RPer, who's main focus is PVE, I have never really enjoyed PVP in any of the other MMO that i have played. I enjoy having cool people to talk to and play with while busting skulls. I hope you will consider me to add to your ranks.

Thank you.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I am somewhat new to Champions. I have been playing for a week now have a lvl 18 Soldier atm that i am enjoying and would actually like to join a SG to learn more of how the game is actually played. I played wow for way to long b/c of friends but i couldnt take it anymore just not my type of game. I was a tank mostly and enjoy that style of play. I read a few SG posts and your SG caught my eye. I am a single father of 3 so this is pretty much my only fun lol!
    If you guys can use a noob to champions but a veteran of MMOs give me a holla Snype@vylant
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Mind a vet who has way to much free time on their hands? :D The SG I was in before all but died out round the first bloodmoon, so figured (albeit 2 years later) that I should look up another. Pretty laid-back fella who just enjoys champs alot.

I'm at @akirasanbeer,
    Main would probably be Delta Shot@akirasanbeer
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Invites all sent - don't forget to join our chat channel as we use that rather than standard SuperGroupd Chat.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hello!
    Im very interested in joining!
    I'm very new to the game, started perhaps a week ago but I already made my account gold. My main is an Inferno at level 17.

Played LOADS of MMO's before, including WoW, Age of Conan, Maplestory, WAR!

Soo, kinda the same situation as Vylant here, except not being a father ;)

Oh yea and I live in europe, so Omega would prob suit me better in terms of playtimes : ]

Ozbaab@ozbaab
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Ozbaab wrote:
    Hello!
    Im very interested in joining!
    I'm very new to the game, started perhaps a week ago but I already made my account gold. My main is an Inferno at level 17.

Played LOADS of MMO's before, including WoW, Age of Conan, Maplestory, WAR!

Soo, kinda the same situation as Vylant here, except not being a father ;)

Oh yea and I live in europe, so Omega would prob suit me better in terms of playtimes : ]

Ozbaab@ozbaab

Leaving a note for you to be invited.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hi... KenpoJuJitsu3
    Been looking up builds and trying to settle on one that works for me. New to the game but not MMO's. I really enjoy looking at your builds and youtube videos. I just got GOLD because I liked F2P so much. Looks like you got a nice Supergroup goin. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Liden wrote:
    Hi... KenpoJuJitsu3
    Been looking up builds and trying to settle on one that works for me. New to the game but not MMO's. I really enjoy looking at your builds and youtube videos. I just got GOLD because I liked F2P so much. Looks like you got a nice Supergroup goin. :)

Hey there, we just need your character@account and we can get you squared away with an invite(s) and such.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hey there, we just need your character@account and we can get you squared away with an invite(s) and such.
    Sure, it's Liden@Liden
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hello all,

I am new to the game, been playing for a couple of day. I am no stranger to MMO's.(AOC,WoW,DAoC,DDo,etc). I am looking forward to getting to know and playing with everyone. My in game is Noktu@Josheb-basshebeth.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    My characters name is Midael@Redhairsss

i would love to join your supergroup also.. once i do i would like to speak with the leader because i have some things i can offer to the supergroup that you guys can use

like a website

and a ventrilo.. and no i dont expect anything in return just trying to find something to use these things for so im not wasting monthly payments
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    RedHairsss wrote:
    My characters name is Midael@Redhairsss

i would love to join your supergroup also.. once i do i would like to speak with the leader because i have some things i can offer to the supergroup that you guys can use

like a website

and a ventrilo.. and no i dont expect anything in return just trying to find something to use these things for so im not wasting monthly payments

I've sent you a PM.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Jut out of curiosity, how long does it take to get an invite in game?

thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Jut out of curiosity, how long does it take to get an invite in game?

thanks

We're in the process of reviewing how we do invites due to some issues with people joining just to say they're a part of the group without actually contributing to the group. So invites are slower right now.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    NP I understand. Some people want numbers and bragging rights. I'll be patient.

thanks for the qquick response,
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    FYI Kempo. I just had a long chat conversation with a nice Silver player and I suggested your guild to them. Don't be surprised if Blaze@Celestya (or was it @Celestia?) contacts you all about signing up.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    NP I understand. Some people want numbers and bragging rights. I'll be patient.

thanks for the qquick response,

Invite sent.
    FYI Kempo. I just had a long chat conversation with a nice Silver player and I suggested your guild to them. Don't be surprised if Blaze@Celestya (or was it @Celestia?) contacts you all about signing up.

Thanks for the referral. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hey dont' delete my toons! :P Visp and Cael Justice. I've been busy with college and work (moving to a new job recently) and just haven't had time for CO lately. Miss killing bad guys though. My schedule has always been odd due to working nights, but my new job (starting 11 october) has me working day shift. SOOOO I should be getting a lot more play time in the future. :) Hope everyone is well.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hi there...I am an experienced mmo adult gamer and would be very much obliged to roll with you guys. Toon's name is Simkin. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hi :)
    I have been playing CO since February this year.
    Looking for a somewhat bigger SG, cuz the SGs Ive been in are almost dead.

I am located in sweden so i wonder if there is any room for me in the Omega part of S.E.C.R.E.T? :)
    My toons name is Onyxia@jorbrorfaakim ..
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    dethguppy wrote:
    Hi there...I am an experienced mmo adult gamer and would be very much obliged to roll with you guys. Toon's name is Simkin. :)

Responded to your PM.
    Hi :)
    I have been playing CO since February this year.
    Looking for a somewhat bigger SG, cuz the SGs Ive been in are almost dead.

I am located in sweden so i wonder if there is any room for me in the Omega part of S.E.C.R.E.T? :)
    My toons name is Onyxia@jorbrorfaakim ..

Will look to get you squared away today.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Heya!!

I'm Guy Fawks Hunter, a lv 40 Munitions DPS who can survive most things but has no spike so can't kill things but can sustain high threat and DPS just the same in single target and AoE... P.S. I'm a glass cannon so I break really easily.

Also got a TK Blades who is 4 bars away from 37. And several teen and twenties. I'm not trying to recruit all my folks. But I'm looking for an active SG who can accommodate my super heroes; so they can level and enjoy the daily "grind" with folks doing runs and stuff.

I've been a Gold since January when I first picked up this game (transitioning to F2P). I was part the Immortal Legion until most of the teens, adults, parents and children took their breaks without notice! Some were lifers but haven't seen them. I ain't a lifer just yet; but an SG is what would keep me subscribed. x.x

All that said, I've been pugging NemCon and a few APs recently and have been pugging with Secret ALPHAS & OMEGAS... I was wondering if there was a difference.

I was hoping to join a group, not really based on RP, it would be neat. I could have some alts join one group and another join the other. But I had lots of fun pugging and the SG looked active.

@pokerchip

hook me up =)