test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What is the name of your character(s). I will get you invited when I get on tonight.

Menicus@Menicus

Ill leave the "dead" SG then =)

Menicus
    edited March 2011
    The team taking a break for photos after running several missions today. S.E.C.R.E.T. Omega and Alpha, rolling strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnpTk5HNco

screenshot_2011-03-10-20-14-58.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-10-20-15-03.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-10-20-24-44.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-10-20-25-00.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Hey I would like to join S.E.C.R.E.T.

I am a returning Champion player who took a one year hiatus my SG is pretty much dead and im looking to join up with another SG n whip ****!! LOL

I'm 20 which is kinda mature i think.

Anyway my ALT which im using currently, is named Vincentius....a spartan prince.:D
    edited March 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. would like to welcome:

Menicus
    The Boss
    Vincentius
    ...and a bunch of other people. Welcome to S.E.C.R.E.T. Alpha and Omega
    edited March 2011
    Last-Exile wrote:
    Hey I would like to join S.E.C.R.E.T.

I am a returning Champion player who took a one year hiatus my SG is pretty much dead and im looking to join up with another SG n whip ****!! LOL

I'm 20 which is kinda mature i think.

Anyway my ALT which im using currently, is named Vincentius....a spartan prince.:D

Heya Kenpo.

I am interested in joining S.E.C.R.E.T. as well. been slowly biding my time finding a good group of friends in CO to settle with, and SECRET looks like jsut the thing.

I enjoy reading your posts, I have learned so much in a short amount of time, learning alot about synergies, etc.

anyway. I have a slew of heros, but my main is Barbeque. currently at lvl 32. also have Huffer at lvl 30...the slew of others are alts that I am playing with... mostly in thier teens..

(( I also played at beta and launch, but took a year off after I reached 40 the first time...lol..then deleted my old main becasue I didnt know a dang thing about building at the time...heh))

now I'm having a blast learning how to crunch numbers.. thanks to the guru's here on the forums.

Lets not talk about maturity...I'm in my 40's and still watch Spongbob with my daughter :).

edited March 2011
    ArtMonster wrote:
    Lets not talk about maturity...I'm in my 40's and still watch Spongbob with my daughter :).

Hey, I'm in my 40s and the only TV I watch is superhero cartoons. :D
    edited March 2011
    40 and still play video games and watch cartoons. My wife wants me to channel my inner 40 year old and send my inner child back to his room...
    edited March 2011
    I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up!
    edited March 2011
    Abidius wrote:
    I may grow old, but I refuse to grow up!

Damn straight!
    edited March 2011
    I don't plan on growing old.

I plan on one day getting wrinkly like a raisin and die. :D
    edited March 2011
    Mac_Awol wrote:
    I don't plan on growing old.

I plan on one day getting wrinkly like a raisin and die. :D

Pffft, I plan to live forever! :)
    edited March 2011
    Pffft, I plan to live forever! :)

Yo Kenpo, can you make me one of those nifty banners you got there with my mains pic please ?? :)
    edited March 2011
    Drecore wrote:
    Yo Kenpo, can you make me one of those nifty banners you got there with my mains pic please ?? :)

Hit up @theironbat, he did mine.
    edited March 2011
    Hit up @theironbat, he did mine.

Thanks Kenpo :)
    edited March 2011
    Today's festivities. Alpha and Omega team representing team S.EC.R.E.T.

screenshot_2011-03-15-15-19-47.jpg
    edited March 2011

I wanna be in a picture lol :(
    edited March 2011

fun.

lots of "secrets" came in and helped pummel. it was cool to see.

"I look fat in that picture......"

edited March 2011
    This looks like a fun SG, I'd like to join but I won't be in game for like 8 hours from now =/. I'm Canadian, in case that makes a difference :)
    edited March 2011
    kirred wrote:
    This looks like a fun SG, I'd like to join but I won't be in game for like 8 hours from now =/. I'm Canadian, in case that makes a difference :)

Just need the name of the actual character to go with the account name. I'm in the East Coast of the US so you're not that far away ;)
    edited March 2011
    Vypadenie is my main character for my account (@kirred). I'm more close to the west coast, I'm in Alberta which is north of Montana :)
    edited March 2011
    You folks ready for this weekend?!?!?!
    edited March 2011
    Absolutely !

edited March 2011
    I'd like to join as long as there aren't any strings or required raids etc.

I need a guild to help me ease into the game, I don't even know how to whisper someone!! I actually tried to message ingame, and couldn't figure it out.

I'll probably become lifetime soon for an idea where I stand with the game. 300 is alot of scratch to pull up for a game though, I can afford 20 right now so that's how it'll go.
    edited March 2011
    I'd like to join as long as there aren't any strings or required raids etc.

I need a guild to help me ease into the game, I don't even know how to whisper someone!! I actually tried to message ingame, and couldn't figure it out.

I'll probably become lifetime soon for an idea where I stand with the game. 300 is alot of scratch to pull up for a game though, I can afford 20 right now so that's how it'll go.

Need the name of the character(s).
    edited March 2011
    Oops, sorry

Rose@nightshade321 currently playing in Snake Gulch, channel #1.
    edited March 2011
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-37.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-39.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-43.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-46.jpg
    edited March 2011
    This may come off as naive, but what do teams do in CO? I am an MMO vet, love tanking and healing, but I just can't seem to grasp how it works in CO. Do teams run lairs? Public Quest type stuff? I'd like to get familiar with the content on the Wiki if I can.

For example, in another MMO I knew that you pretty much soloed to level 15 and then you could start running Dungeon X. By level 20 you could run Dungeon Y or team up to grind for cash in area Z. Etc.

If it is just teaming to do the normal quests, well that actually sounds fun - do the quests scale? How does CO handle quest chains when players are in different stages of completion?

Thanks for any advice - I'd like to be a little smarter before I commit to an SG :)

Mash

PS: If this is clearly spelled out in the Wiki I apologize, but dang if I could find a great big overview.
    edited March 2011
    Mashugana wrote:
    This may come off as naive, but what do teams do in CO? I am an MMO vet, love tanking and healing, but I just can't seem to grasp how it works in CO. Do teams run lairs? Public Quest type stuff? I'd like to get familiar with the content on the Wiki if I can.

For example, in another MMO I knew that you pretty much soloed to level 15 and then you could start running Dungeon X. By level 20 you could run Dungeon Y or team up to grind for cash in area Z. Etc.

If it is just teaming to do the normal quests, well that actually sounds fun - do the quests scale? How does CO handle quest chains when players are in different stages of completion?

Thanks for any advice - I'd like to be a little smarter before I commit to an SG :)

Mash

PS: If this is clearly spelled out in the Wiki I apologize, but dang if I could find a great big overview.

We team to do regular quests, lairs that scale to team size (and some that also have adjustable difficulty settings) and open missions. We also get together to just hang out, take photos, duel each other, have contests, etc.

These are the kinds of things we do as a team to give you a visual idea.

lairs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0DbHQ-7ww
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xLW9_dHBLg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkgjIahqzMc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT_9Oly22m0

open missions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVgmEelzrg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQlmJ8UuhQ

Just goofing around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9EfwVOAHM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKa1x-3T6Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnpTk5HNco
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, OK, that looks like a ton of fun. I'll read up on Lairs and Open Missions, then pick which toon I think teams best and apply. TYVM :)
    edited March 2011
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-37.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-39.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-43.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-20-16-47-46.jpg

we look Fabulous !

...and Dead Sexy.
    edited March 2011
    ArtMonster wrote:
    we look Fabulous !

...and Dead Sexy.

ZOMG, first you channel Ghost Dog and now you channel Fat *******. You're on a tear!
    edited March 2011
    well you all look like a fun SG . i would like to join but i cant find anyone online thats listed so if you can either send me a /tell ingame or a invite, im on USA's East Coast

Edit: im currently a silver member but im thinking about resubing
    edited March 2011
    Hero7 wrote:
    well you all look like a fun SG . i would like to join but i cant find anyone online thats listed so if you can either send me a /tell ingame or a invite, im on USA's East Coast

Edit: im currently a silver member but im thinking about resubing

Send me a message in-game with the name of your character(s) and I'll get the invite(s) to you.
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty new my fire toon is only 22 and your SG sounds perfect for me - after getting burnt out on Raiding in WoW, Champions in a breathe of fresh air and fun as heck!!! I'd love an invite; Soulburn@Vomica
    edited March 2011
    Vomica wrote:
    I'm pretty new my fire toon is only 22 and your SG sounds perfect for me - after getting burnt out on Raiding in WoW, Champions in a breathe of fresh air and fun as heck!!! I'd love an invite; Soulburn@Vomica

If one of the officers doesn't see this and beat me to it I'll invite you when I get in game tonight. Send me a message in-game reminding me if you don't get an invite by 6:00p.m. Eastern time today.
    edited March 2011
    Will do, thanks :)
    edited April 2011
    I just gotta post an April Fools Day 'hello' on the SECRET thread...

er....

uh....

"look ! a unicorn !"

.(*runs)
    edited April 2011
    Pffft, that's no unicorn. That's Toxic Helena running around the corner! :D
    edited April 2011
    I am rather interested in your group as well, was rather impressed on how well your Sho Nuff can tank in that vid of yours let alone how good your group is. So I figure I would give it a shot, I'll see if I can find you or the other alpha contacts whenever I have the chance.
    edited April 2011
    Warmancer wrote:
    I am rather interested in your group as well, was rather impressed on how well your Sho Nuff can tank in that vid of yours let alone how good your group is. So I figure I would give it a shot, I'll see if I can find you or the other alpha contacts whenever I have the chance.

One of the officers says you're squared away, welcome aboard.
    edited April 2011
    I'm very interested in joining SECRET Omega with a couple of my toons. My handle is @Frice and I'll give the right people a shout when I'm next in game.

Looks like a fun group.
    edited April 2011
    Frice wrote:
    I'm very interested in joining SECRET Omega with a couple of my toons. My handle is @Frice and I'll give the right people a shout when I'm next in game.

Looks like a fun group.

Send us (or me) a PM with the character names and we'll get you in. Many of officers don't frequent this forum so they may or may not see this.
    edited April 2011
    Send us (or me) a PM with the character names and we'll get you in. Many of officers don't frequent this forum so they may or may not see this.

Thank you - PM sent :D
    edited April 2011
    TheBlueRabbit says your invite has been sent.
    edited April 2011
    Thank you for the SG add. Will be looking to join in with you guys on my first ever Nem Con and TT runs fairly soon. I'll see if some of my in-game mates fancy joining the SG also.
    edited April 2011
    Welcome aboard Frice!

I'm particularly glad to see another Welshman here (admitedly I'm adopted welsh rather than pureblood!)
    edited April 2011
    Welcome aboard Frice!

I'm particualrly gald to see another Welshman here (admitedly I'm adopted welsh rather than pureblood!)

We've all got to stick together - even if you are adopted ;) (pureblood here).

Anyone planning a Nem Con our TT soon. Got my first 40 and looking forward to my first run at these.
    edited April 2011
    Frice wrote:
    We've all got to stick together - even if you are adopted ;) (pureblood here).

Anyone planning a Nem Con our TT soon. Got my first 40 and looking forward to my first run at these.
    My main's still only level 37 (38 by tonight) - I will be up for that when I get to 40 too!
    edited April 2011
    My main's still only level 37 (38 by tonight) - I will be up for that when I get to 40 too!

Willing to help out with the push to 40 if you need it :D In fact willing to help anyone with their push to 40.
    edited April 2011
    I'm game for this. There are numerous members in S.E.C.R.E.T. with level 40 toons and I'm all for NemCon runs any time (as long as we have 5 ourselves between SG members or our friends lists, I'm not a fan of PUGing NemCon). TT is a bit more touchy since it takes quite a bit longer than a NemCon run.