test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hello S.E.C.R.E.T.

Been looking for a SG for awhile now, would like to join and see how things are in a group. The guy i play now is Swift, main is Biohazard. Handle is @Quitstallin
    edited February 2011
    Hello S.E.C.R.E.T.

Been looking for a SG for awhile now, would like to join and see how things are in a group. The guy i play now is Swift, main is Biohazard. Handle is @Quitstallin

I should get invites out to you this evening if all goes well. My computer is suddenly having issues so I'll need to resolve those first.
    edited February 2011
    Blood Moon event with fellow S.E.C.R.E.T,..

http://img832.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011022620013.jpg/

From left to right : Razorblade,Sang Pengembara,Lady Justice, Cicadia

Nice team we had there guys.. :cool:
    edited February 2011
    S.EC.R.E.T. would like welcome....about 20 more people. Rather than bore you with the details, here's some footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-Hx-whbnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT_9Oly22m0
    edited February 2011
    Hi, old CoH beta vet who just grabbed a remaindered copy of CO at a local Hastings, and am seriously considering staying on as a Gold member. I was guild co-leader of a group that had a pretty good membership in the days leading up to release, but it totally fizzled as many in the group didnt bother to buy the game when it hit the shelves. Federation of Heroes was the name, dunno if anyone remembers the pre-CoH forum days or not...

Looking to play teams, thats my fave, not sure what PvE is, like helping out others, and I typically crack lots of pretty decent jokes and have some goofy characters (and some serious ones too). If anyone here remembers the pre-CoH forum days, I was the original BuffaloWing, and headed up FoH with Stubbs.

Anyhow, thems the facts, let me know when you can. Thanks!
    edited February 2011
    I have a toon named Darkguy and one named BuffaloWing. Darkguy is a void atype (if I can change his name, I will, not sure if I can or how yet), and BuffaloWing...well, you figure it out. Darkguy is 14th level (I think, wife is on the main comp right now, im on the slow, smoking (not in a good way) laptop) and I just got BuffaloWing out of the tutorial. Have plans to create more soon. Pacific time zone, 3 day weekends unless there is OT, and I like CO much better than CoH.

On CoH, I was BuffaloWing and Uncle Isotope (Who's your Uncle!?!?). Dont remember what server unfortunately...
    edited March 2011
    I would also like to apply, mainly because i'm exploring the content since a few days now so i'm relatively new (did get gold subscrip tho because after one day i couldnt stand the archetype restrictions)

got my healing angel Khiandra and currently exploring a melee pirate (who's story i havent completely figured out yet, but made her a pirate because the amount of cyber ninja's i ran into whilst leveling my angel over the weekend was extremely high :p )

anyhow i play mainly a few hours on a night but i tend to stay away for a week sometimes all of the sudden (mainly cuz i still raid and pvp in arena on wow)

anyhow i'd now like to explore a bit of team content in this game because it's the one thing
    edited March 2011
    Hi Kenpo,

send you a Mail In Game just so you know.

Regards
    Dargan
    edited March 2011
    Your invites and PM's have been sent.
    edited March 2011
    Hey everyone, and thanks again for the SG invite! Not much time this week to play, but to celebrate getting here, im planning a little bit of a party...

When I purchased the game, I received 400 Atari tokens, then received my 400 toke stipend, so to celebrate, sometime in the near future, I am thinking about using most of them to crack open one of the TEAM XP BONUS thingamabobs! Not sure when, and I want to clear my continuing Gold membership status with the lovely and gracious Mrs. BADROTO before I fully commit, but, thats the plan.

Darkguy is currently a level 13, so SG members wouldnt be bringing in the big guns, and of course, play is open to Gold and Silver alike. Since I am somewhat of a noob still, I wont necessarily be the 'leader', which is just fine.

Other things tho. Where can I find a decent resource to tell me about inventions and utilities and all of that stuff? I dont really get the system yet. I went for science inventor, as per the origin story. Any links would be greatly appreciated, and any materials would be as well (I think thats what I need...).

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested, I updated Darkguy's description. I thought it was pretty cool and am shamelessly fishing for compliments on it...:)

Seeya!
    edited March 2011
    BADROTO wrote:
    Hey everyone, and thanks again for the SG invite! Not much time this week to play, but to celebrate getting here, im planning a little bit of a party...

When I purchased the game, I received 400 Atari tokens, then received my 400 toke stipend, so to celebrate, sometime in the near future, I am thinking about using most of them to crack open one of the TEAM XP BONUS thingamabobs! Not sure when, and I want to clear my continuing Gold membership status with the lovely and gracious Mrs. BADROTO before I fully commit, but, thats the plan.

Darkguy is currently a level 13, so SG members wouldnt be bringing in the big guns, and of course, play is open to Gold and Silver alike. Since I am somewhat of a noob still, I wont necessarily be the 'leader', which is just fine.

Other things tho. Where can I find a decent resource to tell me about inventions and utilities and all of that stuff? I dont really get the system yet. I went for science inventor, as per the origin story. Any links would be greatly appreciated, and any materials would be as well (I think thats what I need...).

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested, I updated Darkguy's description. I thought it was pretty cool and am shamelessly fishing for compliments on it...:)

Seeya!

Hey Badroto, for info on crafting you can start here.

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Crafting

If that's not enough you can bug me, @Bloodlinewolf, @Exorthian or @SurrealTouch in the SG.
    edited March 2011
    Hi there,

I'm a newbie to this game, i have a level 5 character so not sure if i can join, his name is Weilder if you want to invite me, i'm not on an awefull lot but when i am i play hard.

Thanks
    edited March 2011
    Drecore wrote:
    Hi there,

I'm a newbie to this game, i have a level 5 character so not sure if i can join, his name is Weilder if you want to invite me, i'm not on an awefull lot but when i am i play hard.

Thanks

I should be in-game in about an hour and half. I will invite you then. If you don't see one, send me a tell.
    edited March 2011
    I should be in-game in about an hour and half. I will invite you then. If you don't see one, send me a tell.

Thanks, i wont get online till later so i'll check then
    edited March 2011
    Hey I'm Sparky and I'm a level 11 gold member.I was hoping I could join your super group I already sent you a friend request in game.Hope to hear from you soon!

Sparky
    edited March 2011
    Hey I'm Sparky and I'm a level 11 gold member.I was hoping I could join your super group I already sent you a friend request in game.Hope to hear from you soon!

Sparky

I should be on in an hour or two, I'll invite you then.
    edited March 2011
    Sent a friend request from @chrisforever.Will try to catch you when you are on Kenpo.
    edited March 2011
    Hey there i'd like to join with my two characters Divine and Red Lightning soloing in CO is so boring
    and i'd love to team with people a lot more often, plus your SG sounds like a ton of fun. :D
    edited March 2011
    I spend a wee bit of time making a SG logo.

Hope you like it, though I do have tons of other ideas.

Secret.png
    edited March 2011
    Mac_Awol wrote:
    I spend a wee bit of time making a SG logo.

Hope you like it, though I do have tons of other ideas.

Secret.png

Pretty cool.

Check out Iron Bat's Logo here:

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z380/TheIronBat/SECRETLOGO.png
    http://champions-online.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=supergroup&action=display&thread=221&page=4

You too could collaborate.
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for the run on Demonflame last night, was fun...
    edited March 2011
    I was wondering if I you guys were still recruiting. And if you are, if I could join.
    edited March 2011
    brandons66 wrote:
    I was wondering if I you guys were still recruiting. And if you are, if I could join.

Your best chance would be to write a Mail In Game to @KenpoJuJitsu3 and take it from there mate.

Regards
    Wildthing/Dargan
    edited March 2011
    Been here since closed beta and your SG sounds fun!

Shoot me off a message or /tell me in game.
    edited March 2011
    Today's exploits:

screenshot_2011-03-06-14-58-28.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-06-14-58-33.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-06-15-00-24.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-06-15-28-35.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-06-15-28-40.jpg
    edited March 2011
    The team xp party won't happen this weekend, unfortunately. Maybe next, seeya all in game...
    edited March 2011
    Hey Kenpo, was wondering what the policy is on alts. I figure that recruits like me are probably not allowed any, but was curious just the same.

Oh yeah, I was also wondering if anyone could help me in changing my R&D choice. I think I screwed it up when I took science even tho it fits the origin, but Arms is a better fit and was wondering if anyone had any tips or possibly donations to help in a bit of fast rehab on the new choice. I have a bunch of good science components and can make a few things already in case anyone wants something before i change. Let me know when you can, thanks and see you all soon!
    edited March 2011
    BADROTO wrote:
    Hey Kenpo, was wondering what the policy is on alts. I figure that recruits like me are probably not allowed any, but was curious just the same.

Oh yeah, I was also wondering if anyone could help me in changing my R&D choice. I think I screwed it up when I took science even tho it fits the origin, but Arms is a better fit and was wondering if anyone had any tips or possibly donations to help in a bit of fast rehab on the new choice. I have a bunch of good science components and can make a few things already in case anyone wants something before i change. Let me know when you can, thanks and see you all soon!

Alts are welcome. I'm not sure if anyone is holding onto arms devicess but getting some shouldn't be too hard.
    edited March 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. HAS EXPANDED!!!

S.E.C.R.E.T. has now split into two wings. For Western Hemisphere/North American players there is S.E.C.R.E.T. Alpha. For UK, EU and Eastern Hemisphere there is S.E.C.R.E.T. Omega.

For invites to Alpha contact @KenpoJuJitsu3 or @SurrealTouch
    For invites to Omega contact @KenpoJuJitsu3 or @Supercollide

..or just post in this thread :)

Here are the inaugural screenshots.

screenshot_2011-03-07-19-57-00.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-07-19-57-03.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-07-19-57-45.jpg
    screenshot_2011-03-07-19-57-51.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Awesome Screen Shots!
    edited March 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. HAS EXPANDED!!!

S.E.C.R.E.T. has now split into two wings. For Western Hemisphere/North American players there is S.E.C.R.E.T. Alpha. For UK, EU and Eastern Hemisphere there is S.E.C.R.E.T. Omega.

For invites to Alpha contact @KenpoJuJitsu3 or @SurrealTouch
    For invites to Omega contact @KenpoJuJitsu3 or @Supercollide

..or just post in this thread :)

Sent you a In Game Mail Mate...
    Added @Supercollide to FL in case.

Regards
    Dargan/Wildthing
    edited March 2011
    Hey there, I'm on the West Coast and am looking for a group to hang out with and play the game with. My character's name is Ang'Mok and I look forward to joining :D
    edited March 2011
    I just got these picture from a paparazzi, I beat up.

The sleeze was trying to get some nude pictures of Sleet and Bunny.
    screenshot_2011-03-06-21-27-58.jpg

screenshot_2011-03-06-20-47-56.jpg

screenshot_2011-03-06-20-42-20.jpg

screenshot_2011-03-06-20-41-52.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Just a heads up for anyone trying to join, they split their supergroup up.Anyone winding up on the alpha side then the social aspect is dead.No one uses the designated chat channel so its quiet as crickets when before the split it was very active chat.

Like i said just a heads up to the newer players wanting to experience the supergroup social aspect like I was.Nothing against the group itself, just the split really killed it for anyone on the leftover side(alpha) socially.Great group besides that huge downfall for people that want to be social.
    edited March 2011
    Just a heads up for anyone trying to join, they split their supergroup up.Anyone winding up on the alpha side then the social aspect is dead.No one uses the designated chat channel so its quiet as crickets when before the split it was very active chat.

Like i said just a heads up to the newer players wanting to experience the supergroup social aspect like I was.Nothing against the group itself, just the split really killed it for anyone on the leftover side(alpha) socially.Great group besides that huge downfall for people that want to be social.

This is actually completely wrong, please don't spread misinformation after joining my SG 5 days ago and then abruptly leaving today without checking or responding to your mails that would have told you what was going on.

The group was split yesterday as noted in the OP of this thread you posted this nonsense in. There is a special chat channel created yesterday, as noted in the mail I sent to everyone and the message of the day, before the split even took place that both groups are using so everyone can stay in touch across both groups. You were given access to that channel, along with everyone else. I spent 2 hours manually inviting everyone yesterday before we even created the 2nd group.

You never signed up for the chat channel that both the SG mail and the message of the day told everyone about. See here: Chrisforever

Also the "leftover side" of Alpha has 244 active toons in it....
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, the "leftover" side actually has way more players in it. Right now I think Omega has about 10 players in it.
    edited March 2011
    Abidius wrote:
    Yeah, the "leftover" side actually has way more players in it. Right now I think Omega has about 10 players in it.

Exactly. 4 people left just to form Omega so we'd have enough room to keep recruiting and welcoming new players. One person came right back to Alpha and a few alts went to Omega.
    edited March 2011
    I team invited and sent a bunch of PMs to this guy one night and he totally blew me off. I figured that maybe he was busy, perhaps getting errand type stuff taken care of and getting ready to log. But he stayed on for some time, probably continuing to play.

It isnt social enough? I gotta call BS on this...
    edited March 2011
    Hey all,

Kenpo you might want to stick the Update on the SG on top so that anybody can see whats up with Alpha & Omega. Cause not everybody Scrolls down threw that much off Text to see it at the end what important changes happend .

Just a Idea...

Regards
    Wildthing Dargan
    edited March 2011
    Wildthing wrote:
    Hey all,

Kenpo you might want to stick the Update on the SG on top so that anybody can see whats up with Alpha & Omega. Cause not everybody Scrolls down threw that much off Text to see it at the end what important changes happend .

Just a Idea...

Regards
    Wildthing Dargan

Good call, I'll move it further up the OP.

What's funny is this guy comes in and posts an announcement that we split like he's giving people a heads up when not only was that already posted in the OP it was also on page 13 already...the page before his post.
    BADROTO wrote:
    I team invited and sent a bunch of PMs to this guy one night and he totally blew me off. I figured that maybe he was busy, perhaps getting errand type stuff taken care of and getting ready to log. But he stayed on for some time, probably continuing to play.

It isnt social enough? I gotta call BS on this...

Just so you know, you're not the only one to have had this experience with this person.
    edited March 2011
    Kenpo i would not worry about him especially since he is a goner anyway.

You said whats up in here and he is showing how much he was paying attention to the SG.

Regards
    Wildthing/Dargan
    edited March 2011
    Was a completely unbiased opinion.Had no reason to spread "mis-information".The post was not even directed at anyone in the supergroup, it was for people looking to join it.That split was just a bad idea in my opinion, the term "if its not broken then do not fix it" fits really good too.
    edited March 2011
    Was a completely unbiased opinion. Had no reason to spread "mis-information".

And yet you did. The new chat channel was announced in the SG message of the day, visible as soon as a member logged in. Plenty of chat in the new channel.
    The post was not even directed at anyone in the supergroup, it was for people looking to join it.

Can you see why folks who *are* in the SG might want to correct *wrong* information being given out to people who might want to join it?
    That split was just a bad idea in my opinion, the term "if its not broken then do not fix it" fits really good too.

The split happened, as I understand it, because SG's can have a maximum of 250 members and we had hit that.
    edited March 2011
    Was a completely unbiased opinion.Had no reason to spread "mis-information".The post was not even directed at anyone in the supergroup, it was for people looking to join it.That split was just a bad idea in my opinion, the term "if its not broken then do not fix it" fits really good too.

1) You're unbiased "opinion" of the facts was wrong, flat wrong, and late regardless of your supposed intentions. You were wrong about the communication and how it worked, you were wrong about Alpha being dead since to date out of 250 toons spread across over 100 players no one left except you, and you were wrong about chat being dead since you simply ignored repeated messages about chat being moved and weren't even in the right chat.

2) The split was necessary because we were at the cap with more and more people trying to get into the group to have fun. Again, you were notified of this in mail and in the message of the day before the split and I sent everyone a mail prior to the one mentioning the split telling everyone we were close to the cap. So in other words, it was broke, we fixed it, you were told this and yet you still posted untruths despite having "no reason".

Take care.
    edited March 2011
    Here a Pic from me after we Played some with Mega D

Click Me!!!

Regard
    Wildthing/Dargan
    edited March 2011
    Hi im a new gold member and i would be happy if you will join me to SECRET Omega(my gmt is +2)
    my english not that good by the way because didnt played much last year in mmorpg, RP, and other online games

my ign is Glork@SnifferQX
    edited March 2011
    @rojalee here. Would absolutely love to join.
    I am a Gold member, played back when the Desert and Canada were both post Tut mish choices.
    I went away for Fallen Earth, then DCUO, but both were not good, so i'm back for good.

I enjoy helping people with missions and builds and costume ideas, really just anything.

Hope to hear from you after servers are back up, and cya ingame either way.

ps: I love SG costumes, what is the one for SECRET?
    edited March 2011
    SnifferQX wrote:
    Hi im a new gold member and i would be happy if you will join me to SECRET Omega(my gmt is +2)
    my english not that good by the way because didnt played much last year in mmorpg, RP, and other online games

my ign is Glork@SnifferQX

I'll send you an invite when I get out of the office today.
    rojalee wrote:
    @rojalee here. Would absolutely love to join.
    I am a Gold member, played back when the Desert and Canada were both post Tut mish choices.
    I went away for Fallen Earth, then DCUO, but both were not good, so i'm back for good.

I enjoy helping people with missions and builds and costume ideas, really just anything.

Hope to hear from you after servers are back up, and cya ingame either way.

ps: I love SG costumes, what is the one for SECRET?

Hey Rojalee. Send me a message with your character name(s) or post it here and I'll get you an invite after I get out of the office today. The SG costume looks sort of like the images below (I say sort of as the costumes are individual to the character with some common parts and colors).

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t254/KenpoJuJitsu3/Champions%20Online/screenshot_2010-07-01-21-11-55.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t254/KenpoJuJitsu3/Champions%20Online/screenshot_2010-08-23-16-56-08.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t254/KenpoJuJitsu3/Champions%20Online/screenshot_2010-08-14-13-58-20.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Heya, im an old beta-er (LTS) who was pleasantly surprised last month when i came back here to give
    it a go to see the new content.

However my old guild has only offline members and i would like to have an (more) active family.

Im a mature guy (aka old-fart), serious but relaxed and not a rp-er. Im an EU-er but am gaming at the most impossible times, so i dont mind timezone-differences.

Menicus
    edited March 2011
    Menicus wrote:
    Heya, im an old beta-er (LTS) who was pleasantly surprised last month when i came back here to give
    it a go to see the new content.

However my old guild has only offline members and i would like to have an (more) active family.

Im a mature guy (aka old-fart), serious but relaxed and not a rp-er. Im an EU-er but am gaming at the most impossible times, so i dont mind timezone-differences.

Menicus

What is the name of your character(s). I will get you invited when I get on tonight.