Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mr. Jones would like to join your SG.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm at work but will add you when I get home today and in-game hopefully. If you check this thread before then send me a message in-game to remind me as soon as I log-in (I always check mail as soon as I log in).

Edit: Invited.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    thx 4 the invitation, do we hav SG special costume? if yes can u tell me the details, so i could make my own costume, cheers
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. would like to welcome its newest members:

Cael Justice
    Sang Pengembra
    Mr. Jones
    Darkstorm
    FrostBite
    Sacred Claw
    Dr. O-Zone
    Unstoppable
    Black Ice
    Night Stalker
    Fire Flash
    Lady Tesla
    Auroras

Welcome to S.E.C.R.E.T. folks. Glad to have you aboard!

Here's what we've been up to lately...

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t254/KenpoJuJitsu3/Champions%20Online/screenshot_2011-02-01-20-06-19.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t254/KenpoJuJitsu3/Champions%20Online/screenshot_2011-02-01-21-08-14.jpg

Send me a tell, join the team, join the fun!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. would like to welcome Simian Grodd and Tastee Freeze.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hello heroes! I'm fairly new to CO, but enjoying it immensely. I believe its finally time I joined a SG! I thought I'd find one in-game by now, but I haven't grouped with anyone that is even in a SG yet. I also try to stay away from guilds that spam recruitment in chat, as well as guilds with dumb names lol. So I started perusing the forums here.

Your SG appears to be active, helpful and noob-friendly. I'm interested in joining!

- Icegaze
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    taisenshi wrote:
    Hello heroes! I'm fairly new to CO, but enjoying it immensely. I believe its finally time I joined a SG! I thought I'd find one in-game by now, but I haven't grouped with anyone that is even in a SG yet. I also try to stay away from guilds that spam recruitment in chat, as well as guilds with dumb names lol. So I started perusing the forums here.

Your SG appears to be active, helpful and noob-friendly. I'm interested in joining!

- Icegaze

Your invite has been sent.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hey just wanted to say I've really been enjoying my time with you all thus far. Kempo has been crazy helpful and I've been able to do a lot of things so far with the group. MMO's are all about group activity, so it's nice to be in an active one. Looking forward to lots more.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hey heroes. I scrolled through a few pages of the SGR forum on here and so far, you guys seem to be the only active guild that stands out to me. So if possible, I'd like to join you guys :)

I've been trying to play CO for the longest and so I’ve been active here on the forums since 2008. But I didn't get around to actually playing CO until this past weekend. I tried to play it during the beta testing stage, but it was evident that I needed a new PC with a better graphics card to play because the graphics looked terrible on my PC. So I tried to save some money to actually get a new PC until finally I just caved in this past weekend and settled for playing with bad graphics until I get a new PC with my tax refund this year, lol.

In any case, I love the game, it's awesome, and I'm having a lot of fun. But not to many of my friends play this game and so I would like to be involved in a group with members who are cool and friendly and above all...Active on the game. So I can have a good fun group of people to play online with who can help me out with hard missions, show me the ropes since I’m brand new, and overall just beat villains up online and have a good time.

A little about myself, I’m an experienced MMO player and have played Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroe’s, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, and now Champions. I’m 25, married, and have kids. So I usually get on in the evenings (eastern time) and usually am on for a lot longer on the weekends in the mornings. I already have a lvl 8 character and am gonna make more in the future.

That’s about it so far. Hope to hear back from you all soon. Thanks and see ya’ll online
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I just got back on the game and forgot how much I loved it so I went straight back to gold status. I'd be very interested in joining. My main is Athena, not sure which others will be active again.

Cheers!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Invites have been sent. pacoenelsaco, I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. would like to welcome...a bunch of new people. Sorry gang, I left my list of new recruits home but I still wanted to thank everyone for joining and contributing to the team. So...er.....thanks for joining and contributing to the team! :)

See you folks in game!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I have been watching your group around the game for some time, and I honestly say, the only thing you are missing is me:

Toxic Helena

So if you want a class A superhero, just invite me :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Mac_Awol wrote:
    I have been watching your group around the game for some time, and I honestly say, the only thing you are missing is me:

Toxic Helena

So if you want a class A superhero, just invite me :)

• Options
    edited February 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. would like to welcome:

Toxic Helena
    Champion Era
    Angela Gabriel
    Spectre
    Silverlight

Welcome to the team folks. I look forward to hanging out, running missions and just generally enjoying the game with all of you.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Heya! Spoke briefly to you in-game, Kenpo, but then you were off! Still looking to play with a team and find a fun role. Love theory-crafting and chatting as well - hope I can decide on a main soon!

Look me up anytime at @picker.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Picker wrote:
    Heya! Spoke briefly to you in-game, Kenpo, but then you were off! Still looking to play with a team and find a fun role. Love theory-crafting and chatting as well - hope I can decide on a main soon!

Look me up anytime at @picker.

Yeah, sorry about that. I lost track of time and had to run out to grab my son from school. I'll add you you when I log in, in a few minutes.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I wanted to express interest in joining. Feel free to contact me with anything you might need to know. i am usually on my new hero, Wardenclyffe. Thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I wanted to express interest in joining. Feel free to contact me with anything you might need to know. i am usually on my new hero, Wardenclyffe. Thanks

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Sounds like my type of SG :D.
    Im currently level 12 dunno if it's too low. I've been playing for a couple of weeks and testing out the power sets and I finally found one that I liked, power armor. I like to team when possible but it's hard to find teams bigger than 2 for missions.

Lemme know if I can join, thanks!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    RokuroSV wrote:
    Sounds like my type of SG :D.
    Im currently level 12 dunno if it's too low. I've been playing for a couple of weeks and testing out the power sets and I finally found one that I liked, power armor. I like to team when possible but it's hard to find teams bigger than 2 for missions.

Lemme know if I can join, thanks!

Just PM the name of the toon and you're in.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. would like to welcome....all the people who joined this weekend. Sorry, I wasn't writing down names and many of you brought a ton of alts (Hawkchick I'm looking at you!) so I don't have all the charcter names straight (or even all the new account names straight).

Welcome aboard. I had fun this weekend and look forward to more in the weeks ahead. At some point I'd like to grab up a few more recent shots of the group. See you all ingame!

Live long and...wait...be the hero you want to be, that's it! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hmm... Im surprised you havnt hit the supergroup limit. That or they did away with limits... Either way you guys seem bigger than until. By your guidelines it seems almost the perfect supergroup for casual players. Good job. Im glad theres a group out there thats helping the soloers or other casuals play well and level up by helping them with group missions.

EDIT: Also.. just so you know, the photobucket screenshots in your first post are all dead except for one.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hmm... Im surprised you havnt hit the supergroup limit. That or they did away with limits... Either way you guys seem bigger than until. By your guidelines it seems almost the perfect supergroup for casual players. Good job. Im glad theres a group out there thats helping the soloers or other casuals play well and level up by helping them with group missions.

EDIT: Also.. just so you know, the photobucket screenshots in your first post are all dead except for one.

Thank you. I completely forgot that I moved all the CO pics to its own album...which breaks all the links LOL. Fixing that now...
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Soooo here's what S.E.C.R.E.T. was up to today among other things. Wanna join the team? Send me a message or a tell.

screenshot_2011-02-16-15-27-49.jpg

screenshot_2011-02-16-15-28-28.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    This is a great group with great leader and great members, it`s been an honour crushing Mega Destroid wit u guys, hope we could do Rhinoplasty next or UTC in S.E.C.R.E.T suit :D:D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Just updating everyone. S.E.C.R.E.T. is still recruiting. Want to get in on the action? Want to join an SG that does things together? Want to get some help from people who've been in the game a while, played every set and used every power? We've got some people in S.E.C.R.E.T. ready and able to help with just about anything.

Here's some screenshots of today's fun.

It's a party in REN CEN!!!
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-51-37.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-51-39.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-55-57.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-55-58.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-56-32.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-57-02.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-57-11.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-17-57-18.jpg

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9EfwVOAHM

Mega D.....AGAIN!!!!!!!! No, we never get tired of this mission. We'll be doing others in the near future.
    screenshot_2011-02-17-18-19-54.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-18-20-25.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-17-18-20-28.jpg

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVgmEelzrg

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKa1x-3T6Y

Hit me if you want to join up. The more we have the more we can get online at once. The more online, the more events we do.

Happy Hunting.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Cool Vids, btw do we hav a group on Facebook? it would be fun though... :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Gonna have to get some FRAPS videos of us wrecking SL sometime Sho Nuff. :P

My friend Talon Pruor and I would like to get a dedicated group one coming weekend in and kill Thrakiel or whatever that Angel/Demon boss is Vibora Bay is called. The idea would be to get a group that would be willing to go over and over until that entire group gets the wing drops (Unless of course someone doesn't care about getting them).
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    CyberWyld wrote:
    Gonna have to get some FRAPS videos of us wrecking SL sometime Sho Nuff. :P

My friend Talon Pruor and I would like to get a dedicated group one coming weekend in and kill Thrakiel or whatever that Angel/Demon boss is Vibora Bay is called. The idea would be to get a group that would be willing to go over and over until that entire group gets the wing drops (Unless of course someone doesn't care about getting them).

You know me, I'm in!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Cool Vids, btw do we hav a group on Facebook? it would be fun though... :D

I hadn't even thought of that. I might have to put a Facebook page together for the SG.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Absolute a cool vid, makes me want to beat up Mega D.

hmmm... I would be nuts to try and take him on alone...

I thing I will do that then... :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Can my Robot/Merc join? He's so lonely he started talking to Mayor Biselle instead of fighting Viper X.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Brodiewan wrote:
    Can my Robot/Merc join? He's so lonely he started talking to Mayor Biselle instead of fighting Viper X.

Sure, just give me the name of the toon.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Sure, just give me the name of the toon.

Erm... Robot.

It wasn't writers block that helped me come up with the name, just looked like a Robot after he was made.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Brodiewan wrote:
    Erm... Robot.

It wasn't writers block that helped me come up with the name, just looked like a Robot after he was made.

Invite sent.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    OK, today S.E.C.R.E.T. got together to do Teleios tower among other things.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkgjIahqzMc

Interested in joining the fun? Hit me in game. Message or Tell.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    What time is the best time to catch you guys? I'm usually on VERY late and I never see more than 1 or 2 people online. : /
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    CyberWyld wrote:
    What time is the best time to catch you guys? I'm usually on VERY late and I never see more than 1 or 2 people online. : /

During the week I'm on between 4-10 Eastern time. I see a lot of people around the 7 mark. Weekends I'm on all day and a few others as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Invite sent.

woohoo, thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hey guys,
    I'd love to get in to the S.E.C.R.E.T Group, i prefer to play missions in a team, gives the game alot more kick.
    I'm currently a little levl 10 but i've only been playing since yesterday. Got to grips with the game quite quick though.

a little about me, I'm Rick, 24 and Scottish, I'm on at a time that suites most folk over in the states though as i play around 10pm - 3am GTM and in the afternoon here when i'm not working.

My Character and Bio is a Parody of myself and own life. It's bit of fun using my brother (who i get along with) as my in game Nemisis and referencing back to things like my band (Middens) and such. I plan on playing a good bit as i've just picked up some Gold Subs. Would be great to hear back from you.

Cheers mate,,
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    S.E.C.R.E.T. had an impromptu costume contest for its newer members. The 2 winners won 100G, all the other participants were awarded 10G.

Here's the group photos after the contest:
    screenshot_2011-02-19-20-57-45.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-19-20-58-01.jpg
    screenshot_2011-02-19-20-58-14.jpg

And then since we had members of wildly different levels (from 40 to 11) we went and did a group activity everyone could get in on.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQlmJ8UuhQ

After-party: screenshot_2011-02-19-21-25-15.jpg

Interested? Hit me with a message.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hi S.E.C.R.E.T.,

I'd like to try your SG if you're interested. I've just been playing for a few weeks and have my character leveled up to 20. I haven't done much teaming yet but would like to try some of the harder content in a team. IRL I have a full-time job so I'm more of a casual player.

In game look for Lexa. Thank you very much!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I'de like to join! My main character's name is Cicada, you can holla at me at @ilikedirt. I'm new to the game and have never teamed. I'de really like to meet some people to chat with in game.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hello S.E.C.R.E.T,.

I am a newer player that played silver for awhile but now has gold. and would like (if you would have me) to join your super group.

Contact info: User: Dakoo Heroes(that i am playin' right now) : Dakoo (Yes it is the same haha)

Well thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I'd like to join up. My main character is Number Thirteen. I also play as Flesh Ripper if Number Thirteen isn't online.

I will say that my connection turns sour often and I rarely play on Friday nights due to activities in real life. Hey, you gotta socialize with real people... sometimes.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Dakoo wrote:
    Hello S.E.C.R.E.T,.

I am a newer player that played silver for awhile but now has gold. and would like (if you would have me) to join your super group.

Contact info: User: Dakoo Heroes(that i am playin' right now) : Dakoo (Yes it is the same haha)

Well thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.
    I'd like to join up. My main character is Number Thirteen. I also play as Flesh Ripper if Number Thirteen isn't online.

I will say that my connection turns sour often and I rarely play on Friday nights due to activities in real life. Hey, you gotta socialize with real people... sometimes.

Just popping in to let folks know I've seen these. When I get out of the office today and back home I'll send you invites pronto. Should be around 4-5 eastern time.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    do you guys have a website?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    do you guys have a website?

Nope. Just this thread so far. Other social tools will be added as needed.