stand or move around atop a rocky hill
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Benniharu wrote:
    haven't seen this one on wikia:

Head for the Hills
    loc -1966, 244, 650 MI

stand or move around atop a rocky hill

Maybe you shouldn't use wikia's champion online site. There are better wikis that do have the info on this perk
    edited October 2009
    Dardove wrote:
    Maybe you shouldn't use wikia's champion online site. There are better wikis that do have the info on this perk

I should start using that in my sig Dar.
    edited October 2009
    There's some new ones listed on Steamstats, also related to the Bloodmoon event as the amount of achievements today bumped up from 640 to 695. Most of them are already active and known as perks, but some might not like:
    Air Wolf
    Stand on the inactive Area 51 Helicopter a Werewolf

There's also some doubles in there, but might be worth a look for any more of those
    edited October 2009
    Fatbubba wrote:
    There's some new ones listed on Steamstats, also related to the Bloodmoon event as the amount of achievements today bumped up from 640 to 695. Most of them are already active and known as perks, but some might not like:
    Air Wolf
    Stand on the inactive Area 51 Helicopter a Werewolf

There's also some doubles in there, but might be worth a look for any more of those

Nice find. I checked while it was still on the test server because last time the achievements were updated early.

I have no clue how they expected us to find Air Wolf and Sea Wolf without steam.
    edited November 2009
    good job on the perks page i needed that:cool:
    edited November 2009
    But where is Hi Pan hidding?
    edited November 2009
    SenshiBat wrote:
    But where is Hi Pan hidding?

As far as I know he was the boss of an open mission that existed at some point in beta. It was removed and he hasn't been moved anywhere else.
    edited December 2009
    Is there one?
    edited December 2009
    edited December 2009
    Lohr wrote:

Thanks Lohr.
    I swear i searched the wiki up and down for a list of these and couldn't find jack :(
    edited December 2009
    Thanks Lohr.
    I swear i searched the wiki up and down for a list of these and couldn't find jack :(

it's not in the most convenient place, which is why you didn't find it, but I will put it in the ToC.
    edited December 2009
    Looooohr ;)

you are missing the most important perk:
    http://forums.champions-online.com/showpost.php?p=1409316&postcount=16

:D
    edited January 2010
    melkathi wrote:
    Looooohr ;)

you are missing the most important perk:
    http://forums.champions-online.com/showpost.php?p=1409316&postcount=16

:D

LOL, you can have Socks add that one!
    edited April 2010
    Anyone know if the Echinocos Shores & Andrithal respawn points are bugged, neither unlocked the Monster Island: Spawn Camper perk for Monster Island though I have found all of them the best I can tell...

Do those areas have more than one respawn point? If not than it should have unlocked. ;)
    edited April 2010
    sabbey wrote:
    Anyone know if the Echinocos Shores & Andrithal respawn points are bugged, neither unlocked the Monster Island: Spawn Camper perk for Monster Island though I have found all of them the best I can tell...

Do those areas have more than one respawn point? If not than it should have unlocked. ;)
    http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Monster_Island:_Spawn_Camper
    edited April 2010
    I had missed talking to Sapphire in the tuturial because she is bugged alot and is either not there or spazzing out. So I did not get to complete the "We are the Champions" perk. Today I did the Vibora Bay Crisis and talked to her when she is sitting on the couch and the "We are the Champions" perk completed. I had also talked to her earlier when she was standing but that didnt do anything. It was nice of them to add this for those who missed it.
    edited April 2010

I have found some in those areas though, oh well, will check it out, thanks!
    edited April 2010
    sabbey wrote:
    I have found some in those areas though, oh well, will check it out, thanks!

Some but not all.
    edited April 2010
    Dardove wrote:

Are you sure that's correct? I saw each of those and nothing happened...

Well, the 5th one is not unlocking anyway! Maybe it's currently bugged?
    edited April 2010
    sabbey wrote:

It used to work at least. It's a real pain to get though and I had to fly all over the Ads, ramming into them and then going all the way round. I think it's one of those cases were you have to hit the right, tiny spot :/
    edited April 2010
    sabbey wrote:

It was correct when it was put up. As far as I know nothing about it has changed since then.

Edit: Someone just tested it and was able to get it without any problems..
    edited April 2010
    I was on top of them all, so I have no idea...
    edited April 2010
    Fly around, into them, etc.
    edited April 2010
    Just quickly took my newest toon into MC and tried it out. Adaware Perk worked fine.
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I just found the last by trying to fly through the last one... ;)

Seemed before I was close to see it but not enough to register it. Weird! :confused:
    edited May 2010
    New perks that are missable.

The new mission, Early Worm Gets the Bird has 2 perks. One for defeating Bluejay and one for teaming up with Bluejay. Can't do both in a single attempt.
    edited May 2010
    Dardove wrote:
    New perks that are missable.

The new mission, Early Worm Gets the Bird has 2 perks. One for defeating Bluejay and one for teaming up with Bluejay. Can't do both in a single attempt.

True, but you should be able to choose one option, leave the mission without completing it, and come back 20 minutes later after the mission resets to get the other. I'll be trying this with Abney when I get off work tonight.
    edited May 2010
    Vox wrote:
    True, but you should be able to choose one option, leave the mission without completing it, and come back 20 minutes later after the mission resets to get the other. I'll be trying this with Abney when I get off work tonight.

Or just reset the mission, however, most people don't know you can reset the mission by teaming with someone else or waiting the 20-30 minutes. So, most people will most likely only get one.
    edited May 2010
    Lohr wrote:
    Or just reset the mission, however, most people don't know you can reset the mission by teaming with someone else or waiting the 20-30 minutes. So, most people will most likely only get one.

It's possible you don't need to reset the whole mission. I lost connection briefly after accepting Bluejay's help. When I logged back in, the rest of mission was as I left it, but Bluejay had reset.
    edited June 2010
    I was on the jail roof today and Flying Finn was there also looking for Jar 5 its gone..
    we've always had a clipping issue with it stuck i n the wall corner.. now its out of contact altogether
    edited June 2010
    SenshiBat wrote:
    I was on the jail roof today and Flying Finn was there also looking for Jar 5 its gone..
    we've always had a clipping issue with it stuck i n the wall corner.. now its out of contact altogether

Hello. :)
    I think its been gone since ...Kitchen Sink patch.... There's also Arms and Science component boxes there which are half inside the floor. I bug reported this way back when i 1st noticed it.
    edited June 2010
    FlyingFinn wrote:
    Hello. :)
    I think its been gone since ...Kitchen Sink patch.... There's also Arms and Science component boxes there which are half inside the floor. I bug reported this way back when i 1st noticed it.

Right thanks.. I bugged it also.. havent been there in so long wasent sure.. I saw the tip of a sci bag out of the floor aswell..

[TUmberBOY we need you!]