test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Discovery Operations Pack!

1910111214

Comments

  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,541 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    But I'm getting my fun in now and I don't have to wait on the prospect of continuing fan feedback to rewrite precedent per this class of items.

    Did you get one? How tall is it?

    It's a twin of the AoD starter pack Tardigrade (only feistier in combat, of course. ;) )

    DzY4wvQXgAA-oks.jpg
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Last missions:
    Evolution's Smile [SSF:3-3]
    Epoch, Part 2 [AEI]
    Transcendence, Part 4
    Memorial Tour

    For the latest Tardigrades and other creative output: @Gorgonops_SSF
    Looking for something new to play? The interactive Foundry Mission Database has you covered.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 5,582 Community Moderator
    I'm tagging @nommo#5819 because it's his list that I'm answering, but I'm not singling him out. This info is good for anyone.

    1) Uh, yeah we do know. The evidence is seen right there in the changes that were made to the account-wide unlocks and discount for those who had already purchased the Starter Pack after all the protestations.

    2) So, you want to discuss moderation? Why? So that we can go round and round and derail the thread? This is why we don't discuss moderation. If you have a problem with me and how I do my job, please, contact Kael. And honestly, that goes for anyone.

    3) The terms "shady" and "bait and switch" and "unethical" and other such terms do border on criminal accusations. No one has any evidence to support such accusations, just their own feelings on the matter. All of this falls within the definition of flaming against Cryptic, as the accusations amount to insults against how they do business. The EP was even named in some posts as being guilty of this. You don't like how they market a product? Fine, speak up and/or don't buy. But don't come to this forum and hurl insults and accusations. It's flaming and will be dealt with as such.

    4) Again, the evidence that it did is right there. A product was presented. People protested. Changes were made. If you "feel" like something else is/was going on, that's on you, but there is no evidence to support your "feeling" on the matter. All it does is serve to stir up more discontent and negativity with such conspiracy theories.

    You want to support the game? Great! But you don't do that by insulting and accusing the devs of being underhanded and lying. You want them to engage more with the community? Great! They actually want to, but how about you be more positive in the way that YOU engage with the community? There are ways of expressing displeasure without being combative and insulting and making unfounded accusations.

    At the end of the day, I'm just trying to preserve the peace.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of PWE/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of PWE/Cryptic
    Contact Customer Support --> https://support.arcgames.com
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,392 Arc User
    I opted to not get the Pack... absolutely no interest in the Klingon vessels or Boff. So I just purchased the items that I was interested in (even if I have to buy them for each toon, if I so choose). The ONE item that I would have really wanted though, was the Walker costume... perhaps down the road, it will be made available... Oh well...
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 4,723 Arc User
    edited February 15
    irm1963 wrote: »
    On a similar note I am annoyed that the clothing options are not available as discrete purchases. This is quite aside from my belief that the vest should have been part of the DSC uniform package from the beginning...

    Priced at 500 zen they are 50 zen cheaper than other uniforms. They do come with fewer options than usual, but they also come with a single-character Boff as well so it evens out I think.

    The Boffs are account wide now. BTW you can do the red/black/white Sarcophagus crew uniforms with the Klingon and the Fed comes with Shenzou comms and Detmer style (but no hair sadly) cybernetic options if you don't want the full helmet.

    If you do the individual purchase the boffs do not appear to be account wide according to their c-store description, which is clearly what I was talking about since I said the price was 500 zen (350 with sale price). This is consistent with other c-store boffs that are not in a discount pack so I'm not complaining.

    EDIT: just purchased it and the individual is indeed account wide even though the description says otherwise. That makes it a very good deal then as it is the same price as the Borg boff, but includes a unique uniform option unlock and is account wide.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    LJEhU5U.png
    Check out my Foundry mission, Yesterday's Starfleet , now qualifying for standard rewards!
    Project ID: ST-HSPPGK9Q5
  • badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    Just want to comment that the Shran DOES have Raider Flanking, and that it's the sexiest little ship I've flown since the Pioneer Class came out! I'd buy the Raider thing but, that thing's FUGLY AS HELL!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    edited February 15
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Did you get one? How tall is it?
    It's a twin of the AoD starter pack Tardigrade (only feistier in combat, of course. ;) )

    Oh I have to get one...I wanna see how it works with the new Death Spinner Kit Module.
    I have a lot of pets, but not many combat ones.

    BTW...thanks for taking the pictures. AAAnnnddd....
    How did you get both pets to show up at the same time?
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

    “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited February 15
    3) The terms "shady" and "bait and switch" and "unethical" and other such terms do border on criminal accusations. No one has any evidence to support such accusations, just their own feelings on the matter. All of this falls within the definition of flaming against Cryptic, as the accusations amount to insults against how they do business. The EP was even named in some posts as being guilty of this. You don't like how they market a product? Fine, speak up and/or don't buy. But don't come to this forum and hurl insults and accusations. It's flaming and will be dealt with as such.

    At the risk of putting myself in the fire, since I'm usually a fan of this game, and the work the devs perform...

    I have used one of those words above in the past.
    What would you say about Cryptic removing the 'Elite Starter Pack', without warning, and replacing it with a similarly named 'Elite Services Starter Pack,' which can either intentionally, or unintentionally lure players into purchasing something they thought was something else? Sure, you might argue people should read the details of what they are purchasing, and I agree, however that doesn't always happen.
    I'm usually not one to be paranoid, or cynic, but on the surface, that has the appearance of less than noble purposes. Especially given that no one from Cryptic has addressed it publicly.
    It quite simply might be that that Elite pack was "underpriced", which I agree it absolutely was. It was a fantastic value, one of the best things Cryptic ever released. If it was, simply say so, and say why they chose that confusing name for the alternate.

    If Cryptic actually addressed our concerns about that, there would be less people using those words.

    IANAL, but it's obvious customers are dissatisfied.

    As for this pack, I'll be waiting to see if Cryptic follows through and makes the combat pet account-wide before I consider purchasing it. I'm glad they've listened to us about this pack... but that other pack?...
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    I got my M'Chla unlocked. Still deciding on who gets the Combat Tardigrade and Lethean will get his Discovery Klingon BOFF for his pirate crew. :smile:
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

    “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    Since I am having issues buying Zen via ARC, keep getting the message "There was a problem with the credit card." - And yes I had correctly input all info, and yes I have more than enough funds.

    If I buy the Cyborg Boff which can only be claimed by one of my characters, and later down the road decide on the bundle - will the boff be account wide? And the bundle be available?

    I remember in the past if you purchase something from a bundle, it will lock the bundle from being purchased.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    By the way I have last month stipend, that is why I am contemplating just getting the Fed Cyborg Boff for now. Snail Girl as the writer's called her
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 4,723 Arc User
    edited February 16
    stark2k wrote: »
    Since I am having issues buying Zen via ARC, keep getting the message "There was a problem with the credit card." - And yes I had correctly input all info, and yes I have more than enough funds.

    If I buy the Cyborg Boff which can only be claimed by one of my characters, and later down the road decide on the bundle - will the boff be account wide? And the bundle be available?

    I remember in the past if you purchase something from a bundle, it will lock the bundle from being purchased.

    As I confirmed a couple posts above you, when I purchased the Boff only this morning, not the pack, she was unlocked for all of my characters, even though it says in the C-Store description that she is not an account unlock.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    LJEhU5U.png
    Check out my Foundry mission, Yesterday's Starfleet , now qualifying for standard rewards!
    Project ID: ST-HSPPGK9Q5
  • wytlem1czewytlem1cze Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ehh is there a reason i cant use consoles from avenger and arbiter battlecruisers on gagarin? that is a battlecruiser too, or that was overlooked and will be fixed?
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    I have the Age Of Discovery Starter Bundle box in the inventory of the level 65 character I intended on opening it on, but I cannot open it. Since it is bound to character, I cannot move it. This character is a Discovery captain who leveled up in the Walker class ship. I did manage to gain most things through the C Store, but I still have no combat tardigrade. I can't find any threads with this problem, so I may be the only one who can't get all I paid for. Bummer.

    No response from the forum support thread. Has the in game support even been fixed?
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009


  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 8,657 Arc User
    > @wytlem1cze said:
    > ehh is there a reason i cant use consoles from avenger and arbiter battlecruisers on gagarin? that is a battlecruiser too, or that was overlooked and will be fixed?

    Generally, Consoles on T5 and T6 Ships are ship or ship type (Odyssey, Miracle Worker, etc.) bound. The Cardassian T6s an exception.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!
    Judge Dan Haywood
  • wytlem1czewytlem1cze Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    > @wytlem1cze said:
    > ehh is there a reason i cant use consoles from avenger and arbiter battlecruisers on gagarin? that is a battlecruiser too, or that was overlooked and will be fixed?

    Generally, Consoles on T5 and T6 Ships are ship or ship type (Odyssey, Miracle Worker, etc.) bound. The Cardassian T6s an exception.

    I guessed so but than they should have to update console info. Clearly states equippable on any Starfleet Battlecruisers. By that statement it should have to apply on Gagarin and command battlecruisers too. See no reason why not. All of that are battlecruisers...
  • panicbutton5panicbutton5 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    When they announced this pack, and upon seeing the Shran, I was actually excited and thinking of getting it.
    After seeing the price . . .even with the discount . . .not so much.
    This pack works out to about 120 bucks after exchange rate and service charges.
    For what you get in it . . . nope. I think this time I will just pick out a couple things I really want. I am glad we have the option to do that at least.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 8,657 Arc User
    It looks like the Gagarin Console should work on other Battlecrusiers. Have you tried as it doesn't list specific ships? If the Avenger or Arbiter Consoles can't be equipped on the Gagarin then it is a bug or they are getting too specific with ship types, as in Miracle Worker Battlecrusier or Command Battlecrusier is not the same as just plain old Battlecrusier.

    If the latter, that is pretty lame.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!
    Judge Dan Haywood
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Honestly while I'm not a fan of Disco, I do like the Bird of Prey just on looks alone, gives that vibe of "hey we stole some tech from the rommies!" I just love it.
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 7,262 Arc User
    edited February 16
    ltminns wrote: »
    It looks like the Gagarin Console should work on other Battlecrusiers. Have you tried as it doesn't list specific ships? If the Avenger or Arbiter Consoles can't be equipped on the Gagarin then it is a bug or they are getting too specific with ship types, as in Miracle Worker Battlecrusier or Command Battlecrusier is not the same as just plain old Battlecrusier.

    If the latter, that is pretty lame.

    It's not a bug.. it's just another victim of ambiguous naming.

    When they say that the Arbiter Console is 'equippable on any starfleet battlecruiser' that doesn't mean what it says at all. It means it can be equipped on any of 'that type' of battlecruiser. Therefore, the console can only be equipped on the Arbiter or the Avenger, it does not work on the Gagarin.

    It's exactly what you said, it's too much ambiguity with naming. The Arbiter is a 'Federation Battlecruiser,' the Presidio is a 'Command Battle Cruiser' and the Gagarin is a 'Miricle Worker Battlecruser.' None of the items are usable on the others.

    It has long been a problem with this game and it's a problem that they make worse year after year. They're not going to fix this as they don't consider it broken. They consider it the buyers fault even though it clearly isn't.

    As for the Cyborg Boff, it is an account unlock either in the pack or when purchased individually. According to Kael on the live stream earlier this week, they made the change but did not yet have time to update the in game description.

    The Cyborg Boff is an account unlock either way. The C-Store description is incorrect.
    wDYkQHL.jpg

    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 904 Arc User
    I'm tagging @nommo#5819 because it's his list that I'm answering, but I'm not singling him out. This info is good for anyone.

    1) Uh, yeah we do know. The evidence is seen right there in the changes that were made to the account-wide unlocks and discount for those who had already purchased the Starter Pack after all the protestations.

    2) So, you want to discuss moderation? Why? So that we can go round and round and derail the thread? This is why we don't discuss moderation. If you have a problem with me and how I do my job, please, contact Kael. And honestly, that goes for anyone.

    3) The terms "shady" and "bait and switch" and "unethical" and other such terms do border on criminal accusations. No one has any evidence to support such accusations, just their own feelings on the matter. All of this falls within the definition of flaming against Cryptic, as the accusations amount to insults against how they do business. The EP was even named in some posts as being guilty of this. You don't like how they market a product? Fine, speak up and/or don't buy. But don't come to this forum and hurl insults and accusations. It's flaming and will be dealt with as such.

    4) Again, the evidence that it did is right there. A product was presented. People protested. Changes were made. If you "feel" like something else is/was going on, that's on you, but there is no evidence to support your "feeling" on the matter. All it does is serve to stir up more discontent and negativity with such conspiracy theories.

    You want to support the game? Great! But you don't do that by insulting and accusing the devs of being underhanded and lying. You want them to engage more with the community? Great! They actually want to, but how about you be more positive in the way that YOU engage with the community? There are ways of expressing displeasure without being combative and insulting and making unfounded accusations.

    At the end of the day, I'm just trying to preserve the peace.

    1) What would've been impressive is after breaking a precedent of previously account-wide unlocks initially only being once per a character with this pack then Cryptic waiting & changing back to the precedent would've been an explanation & same for the Starter Pack discount. Was it just an over-sight easily explained or was there some intent? It is a valid question & the mere reaction of the changes after the concerns are voiced don't signify evidence neither way it just shows their was a reaction.

    2) I will state I have little concern with your moderation whether I agree or disagree. I look at it as your yard your advantage, but just like I've previously sent you when you've censored if you included the example(s) & the why it would benefit possibly you in the long-run & me & any one else you "edit" or "delete". Not only punitive but educational too, but I also understand that might require more effort/work

    3) Now parsing words with "border on criminal" instead of just "criminal". " Fine, speak up and/or don't buy. But don't come to this forum and hurl insults and accusations." Just like in 1) up above just because it was changed to what I, & I think many seem more favourable, doesn't mean we wouldn't mind knowing why this sequence of events happened like this. Yes, we don't have to know which is very true but I'd think when asked that would be an opportunity to engage with the community discussing any & all positives or negatives & reasons why. I have to show my ignorance here, what is that title "EP"? Did I target this "EP"?

    4) "Again, the evidence that it did is right there. A product was presented. People protested. Changes were made. If you "feel" like something else is/was going on, that's on you, but there is no evidence to support your "feeling" on the matter. All it does is serve to stir up more discontent and negativity with such conspiracy theories." The only evidence is that there was a change. That change doesn't prove or disprove yours, mine, or anyone's suspected intent of why the change happened. Again, an engagement of discussion probably would've been beneficial citing any reasoning, that can build confidence right there.

    "I'm tagging @nommo#5819 because it's his list that I'm answering, but I'm not singling him out. This info is good for anyone."
    "You want to support the game? Great! But you don't do that by insulting and accusing the devs of being underhanded and lying. You want them to engage more with the community? Great! They actually want to, but how about you be more positive in the way that YOU engage with the community? There are ways of expressing displeasure without being combative and insulting and making unfounded accusations."

    I do think you are singling me out here, so you're saying one thing then doing another, but I don't mind that. I think your big capitalized "YOU" makes that pretty clear. I also think if you glance through-out my posts, even of this particular incident & pack I've made positive remarks in the past, presently, & in the future if allowed. Perhaps they're just not up to your standard, BMR, but I have made positive remarks so please recheck. I try to find a balance with positive & negative because I think both are valuable. It is true I have no evidence if I think Cryptic changed back what had been normal account-wide unlocks & the reasoning why? What I have is my speculation. A change occurred, & I think for the better, but that change isn't proof one way or the other & stating such is unfounded. I'm not privy to any insider info. so I can't just, "ask" & get a direct answer like you.

    "There are ways of expressing displeasure without being combative and insulting and making unfounded accusations." I agree & it is something I always have to work-on, maybe all of us, but I'd definitely ask you to do the same too since what I'm reading I don't think your following your own advice. You're the Community Moderator.

    Overall, I'm just glad with the outcome so far. The tardigrade combat pet is a perfect example though. Some have already bought, maybe multiple, & even though it has been said it will be account-wide given this incident, & for me it is more about the sequence of events involved with the incident not the pet. For players that have bought multiple that will be wasted $. I wouldn't buy this pack until it actually changed to account-wide compared to buying with fingers-crossed, but that's just me. A lot of subjectivity comes with typed words versus vocally discussing things. As a consumer though buying something like this pack has precedent to other previous packs so we naturally compare & weigh the value then decide. What clears this up are accurate details in the descriptions & when there are concerns/questions getting responses even if we don't like the response. I do think this would've gone a lot smoother as a released pack if it had been released with account-wide unlocks from the get go like previous packs.

  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited February 16
    Absolutely no idea where to find my T'Kuvma uniform. I read that there's supposed to be a separate category for it but I can't find it.
  • coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 7,152 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I got my M'Chla unlocked. Still deciding on who gets the Combat Tardigrade and Lethean will get his Discovery Klingon BOFF for his pirate crew. :smile:

    You know, I saw the in game render of this ship and I gotta say, I kinda like it. Not as a klingon or hell even a star trek ship mind you...but has a necromonger style ship, it is quite nice looking. I always have a soft spot for those style of ships. No romulan...so still not getting squat...but if I wasn't on strike, the T6 vorcha and this ship would definitely have been mine. Also that trait would be so much troll in kerrat with a BC.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    You know, I saw the in game render of this ship and I gotta say, I kinda like it. Not as a klingon or hell even a star trek ship mind you...but has a necromonger style ship, it is quite nice looking. I always have a soft spot for those style of ships. No romulan...so still not getting squat...but if I wasn't on strike, the T6 vorcha and this ship would definitely have been mine. Also that trait would be so much troll in kerrat with a BC.

    Yeah, they are different....but do they looking like anything else?

    I think the Discovery ship designers wanted people to look at these ships and say: These are the Star Trek Discovery ships! You know, UNIQUE to Star Trek.

    And. I assume, they wanted it to have a familiar feel to older ships in the brand, but had to take it that far out and away from what already existed every where else to give Discovery its own signature look. ????

    Now, I don't play many video games...nor been keeping up with movies much in recent years...

    But I am not hearing people say things like that kinda looks like such and such from such and such video game or such and such movie or (sadly) looks like a toilet brush.....

    It is a good thing.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

    “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 7,152 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    You know, I saw the in game render of this ship and I gotta say, I kinda like it. Not as a klingon or hell even a star trek ship mind you...but has a necromonger style ship, it is quite nice looking. I always have a soft spot for those style of ships. No romulan...so still not getting squat...but if I wasn't on strike, the T6 vorcha and this ship would definitely have been mine. Also that trait would be so much troll in kerrat with a BC.

    Yeah, they are different....but do they looking like anything else?

    I think the Discovery ship designers wanted people to look at these ships and say: These are the Star Trek Discovery ships! You know, UNIQUE to Star Trek.

    And. I assume, they wanted it to have a familiar feel to older ships in the brand, but had to take it that far out and away from what already existed every where else to give Discovery its own signature look. ????

    Now, I don't play many video games...nor been keeping up with movies much in recent years...

    But I am not hearing people say things like that kinda looks like such and such from such and such video game or such and such movie or (sadly) looks like a toilet brush.....

    It is a good thing.

    Necromonger term specifically comes from Chronicles of Riddick.

    https://goo.gl/images/e57TmB

    However that gothic necro style of ships has been around before that movie...it's just that the term kinda stuck to that style of ships after that movie.

    For instance this style of ships from starfinder...

    https://goo.gl/images/sf7ABf

    Now that ship isn't an exact rip of an existing ship per say...but it does follow the design queues of these styles of ship. So, no, it isn't something new and completely different. It's not a complete rip off either as some may claim either...but that style queue is definitely not something new...just new to Trek. This only really applies to the BoP tho...and maybe the sarchophigus ship. There is one that looks to have taken it's queues right out of the Protoss design book from starcraft and I will be honest, the MW ship the latest bundle definitely does have a unique looks to it...but more along the lines of what the heck were you smoking when you came up with that design...and maybe you should cut back on it. The shapes and colors and add ons...seriously, you had to have been high on something super strong before you thought that was a good starship design. And really that is a problem right there with the starship designs. Two looks like it's been made by dead people. One looks like it was made by a highly religious alien with a caste system. One looks like it was made up by a hippy who was high on the strongest stuff on earth. You really should have a more unified theme to your fleet...barring giant spans of time or at least tech levels.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 33,579 Arc User
    wilv wrote: »
    Absolutely no idea where to find my T'Kuvma uniform. I read that there's supposed to be a separate category for it but I can't find it.
    On either the Head or Uniform tabs in the tailor you will see in the upper right of the part where you choose costume parts a dropdown list, by default it's usually set to "Uniform" for Boffs.

    No idea why this can't be a uniform, but well that's what it is.

    Also, the Qugh is popular enough that I was able to snap this shot in orbit of Qo'noS.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    @coldnapalm LOL! Well, I thought wrong. Big time! LOL!
    I will look up your link when I get back on my computer.

    It all looks new and different to me. :)

    It made sense, in my mind, they would want to make it stand out as being the new Star Trek. And I assumed that was why they made those choices.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

    “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Also, the Qugh is popular enough that I was able to snap this shot in orbit of Qo'noS.

    Oh goodness, markhawkman....all the comments I read so far are very positive for those Miracle Worker ships. I haven't had time to view all the You Tube videos landing in my inbox, though...for the details.

    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

    “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • coldnapalmcoldnapalm Member Posts: 7,152 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Also, the Qugh is popular enough that I was able to snap this shot in orbit of Qo'noS.

    Oh goodness, markhawkman....all the comments I read so far are very positive for those Miracle Worker ships. I haven't had time to view all the You Tube videos landing in my inbox, though...for the details.

    The stats for those ships are good. I MUCH prefer the feddie bear version tho for looks. I still think the KDF one is wierd...and not in a good way.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    I really hope they allow the Federation BOFF to use other uniform parts. I've picked it up anyway, but will not be using it very much at all if I can't put her in the same uniform as my other bridge officers. I'm assuming this is an oversight and will be fixed eventually.
This discussion has been closed.