What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (Krystal Jade is a trill.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    (So they broke the laws of physics and made a 250mt nuke explode larger then it should.... at that point it wouldn't be 250mt anymore.... or am i misreading something?)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Tala: The Sovereign class isn't exactly meant for seperation. The stardrive doesn't have impulse engines.
    Krystal: I'm full blood Trill though. *sighs and sits behind her desk* For them to have set up this ambush... they'd need to know who was coming, where, and when. Not only that, they would have to ensure that I would be here and not just the closest ship.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (I think it exploded the same as a 250mt nuke but they did something to it so the explosion would function differently in space like giving it a medium for the explosion to travel along.)

Henha: true but even a stationary target capable of shooting is an extra target that can fight back.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Raneson: Full blood on immediate descendence, yes but remember genetics tends to get EXTREMELY complicated sometimes. For all you know, the first trill Jades might have descended from humans. It's not that uncommon. And since AGWNB was able to do all that, that means Starfleet and the Federal government have been infiltrated.

(AGWNB are crazy zealots, they would improve the power of a 250mt nuke if they wanted to)
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (How?.... 250mt IS the power. they would be increasing the power. it ceases to be 250mt at that point. it becomes larger yield)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    (Just explain the discrepancies with magic. I mean my main person in this thread Jessica is a liberated borg human who used to be a dude and also used to be a trill. Also see my point of how it could have been enhanced)
  • Options
    Krystal: I'll look into that Admiral, although I doubt I have any humans in my ancestry. My children are half human, but I'm not. In the meantime I need to get the Lexington back online and... give that gloryhound Klingon of Yorktown's captain another excuse to insult my ship...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: TRIBBLE it.... *Forces the turbolift doors open and starts climbing towards the bridge*
  • Options
    Raneson: He won't get the chance. I'm thinking of giving you the second Deutschland-class. Could be the next Lexington, same crew from this one if you want. See how he'll react once he sees a 2km long battleship under your command.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *After a few minutes, the turbolift doors to the bridge are forced open, Nick making his way out of the turbolift shaft*
  • Options
    Krystal: I'm not interested in a battleship Admiral. Lexington may be an old ship but she's gotten us through fights any other ship might have been lost in. I'm not giving up on her.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (the sovereign is most certainly designed to fight while separated...just because it doesn't have impulse engines on the stardrive, doesn't mean it can't move at all - there are still the maneuvering thrusters; and as we've seen with DS9, thrusters are more than capable of propelling at high speeds when the craft is surrounded by a mass-lowering field)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Raneson: Very well, but perhaps we could upgrade Lexington with the same weapons as the Deutschland class? Make it have a better punch?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *Nick looks at all the troops on the bridge* The Feck?
  • Options
    Krystal: *smirks* We used to run Phased Tetryon through the arrays. I think we can manage.
    Tala: *notices the turbolift and heads over* Captain O'Connor! *waves*
  • Options
    SAR Trooper: Hello there. Long story short, Lexington got hit by the shockwave of a 250mt nuke going off 15 km away not too long ago. We're running SAR and repair ops now.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: Oi.... *Walks over to Tala* Where is Admiral Jade?
  • Options
    Tala: Ready Room, talking to the Admiral. Apparently after we got disabled she came running. No idea why she was so concerned.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Raneson: If you say so. You may also inform your First Officer of the... Relations between us, cousin.
    *smiles at the word thinking 'gonna have to get used to that'*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: Admiral who? *Nick starts walking towards the ready room door*
  • Options
    Henha: It is a bit odd.
  • Options
    Krystal: Forgive me for being skeptical Admiral. If by some chance it's true... ok. Fine. But right now I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    *Nick knocks on the Ready Room door*

Nick says in a joking manner: LAPD, Open up.
  • Options
    Krystal: Its open.
  • Options
    Raneson: *Passes a PADD* I had a historian and family analyzer triple check the information on this on our family lineages. It's verified, check with them if you wish.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Nick:*Nick walks in* Thank you for letting me retrieve my rifle...
  • Options
    Raneson: Captain O'Connor, did you really use the words "LAPD, open up?" I'll have you know I worked for the LAPD of today before I joined Starfleet.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: Yeah, i did. Who are you?
  • Options
    Raneson: Fleet Admiral Raneson, Starfleet Operations.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif