test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (i sure as hell didn't...between DS9 and the starbase (until it got blown up) i was having a hard time hitting the hur'q swarmers because they kept dipping behind geometry)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    (Lexington's a beam build so... BFAW helped. Also any who got on my tail got a face full of Warp Plasma. Gonna have to try it again sometime on Mercury and bring the Megawell Build.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: Fair enough. anything i can help with before i go, Admiral?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Not that I can think of.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: Right then... I'll be off... just wanna say, glad you didn't choose to take one of those big bricks. i quiet like this version of the Lexington better *He exits the ready room, onto the bridge*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    (I found the H'urq to be too easy. The Tzenkethi could actually hurt my ship but the H'urq were incapable of even denting my shield and they dies almost instantly from my fighters and Faw. Grab well helped too. It's kinda disappointing how they somehow shredded DS9 despite not even being a threat.)

Henha: You taking off Nick?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nick: In a bit... need a few minutes to clear my head before i head back over...
    (well, the game can only handle so many enemies - and the effects they spawn - on screen at one time...if this had been a book or an actual episode, there probably would've been thousands of swarmers)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Raneson: *Restores power to external comms and transporters* There, now all we need now is for the Chief Engineer to get the warp core and warp engines online.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Tala: I'm sure Deunan's been working on it this entire time.
    Nick: Are replicators back up? I need a drink...
    Tala: Doubt it. We've been working on essential systems.
    (replicators are essential, silly andorian)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(No, they are not. They're a convenience, not an essential.)
    Raneson: *looks at Nick* Captain O'Connor?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: Aye? what do you need?
    Raneson: You got any medical knowledge?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: Why exactly do you want to know?
    Raneson: Uhm, can we talk somewhere discreet? Please? I'll explain there.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: Lead the way.
    *Heads into the Conference Room and after Nick enters, seals it*
    Raneson: I'm guessing Krys has explained 'it' to you.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: Yes, and to me it makes no sense
    Raneson: ... You're assuming I'm fully human aren't you? *Sigh* I've never stated this before, but Uhm... Well... I'm Half-Trill, I just... Don't look like it.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: Why did you bring me here?
    Raneson: Look, I know Krys is skeptical so, uh, you can take a blood and DNA sample if you want to prove that me and her are very distant cousins. And because of your medical knowledge, you might be able to tell through blood sample and DNA, so uh... Yeah...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: why would i help prove your asinine claim? because from where I'm standing, a lot of things are starting to look way too convenient...
    Raneson: Too convenient how? I've only found out recently, and... Before I had this... Feeling. It may seem too convenient to you, but... I've thought about this and... I've never had much of a family beyond my mother. My father died when I was young. You can check the Family Database Archives on Families, my father is listed there as a Trill.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: I find it convenient how we're called out here, in the middle of nowhere away from our taskforce.... and hell, i wouldn't be out here if Krystal wasn't on The Tepes... I find it convenient that the Lexington oh so happens to suffer damage that will take awhile to repair, what's even more convenient is there oh so happens to be a big Deutschland-Class ready that she could take the commission of easily. it feels like you're trying to get her into a sense of security. coming here to Check on her after the battle with all those armed guards... it truly feels like you're up to something...
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Henha: I suppose I could try to get the replicators working. At least in here.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Raneson: What are you on? First off, orders were for both ships, I would've called upon another more powerful ship to accompany Lexington, but because of the fact that AGWNB has likely been able to infiltrate Starfleet and the Federal Government, and the fact that every other Starfleet ship was too busy and the USS Kestrel having seemly gone MIA that Tepes and Lexington were the only ones Quinn, me and the rest of Command were able to call up on a quick notice, and Lexington was in the range of an enhanced 250mt nuke, at 15 KM, and second off, I only offered a second Deutschland as her new ship because of the damage this ship sustained and she declined, and I will respect that because Lexington has a big legacy, one I highly respect. As for coming aboard, this is after I found out about me and her being cousins, in fact, I only found out about that 3 hours before the attacks. Armed Guards? They're SAR Troopers. They're armed, yes but are dedicated to the role of Search and Rescue, that's it.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Nick: And the Tepes was closer than 15 KM. they would have had to been to use their tractor beam. i watched from a window when it happened, yet the Tepes is fine.... Armed troopers are still armed troopers... Look, I've been a solider all my life.... i know when to asses a situation... and right now all my instincts are screaming at me, i see red flags everywhere in this instance... i would be happy to be wrong.... but if I'm not wrong... I don't wanna think about what would happen if I'm not wrong... Sure, I'll do your DNA test... I Sympathize with where you're coming from.... I don't have any family, they've been dead for hundreds of years...