What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,158 Arc User
    Nick: Yes, and to me it makes no sense
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Raneson: ... You're assuming I'm fully human aren't you? *Sigh* I've never stated this before, but Uhm... Well... I'm Half-Trill, I just... Don't look like it.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: Why did you bring me here?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Raneson: Look, I know Krys is skeptical so, uh, you can take a blood and DNA sample if you want to prove that me and her are very distant cousins. And because of your medical knowledge, you might be able to tell through blood sample and DNA, so uh... Yeah...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: why would i help prove your asinine claim? because from where I'm standing, a lot of things are starting to look way too convenient...
  • Options
    Raneson: Too convenient how? I've only found out recently, and... Before I had this... Feeling. It may seem too convenient to you, but... I've thought about this and... I've never had much of a family beyond my mother. My father died when I was young. You can check the Family Database Archives on Families, my father is listed there as a Trill.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: I find it convenient how we're called out here, in the middle of nowhere away from our taskforce.... and hell, i wouldn't be out here if Krystal wasn't on The Tepes... I find it convenient that the Lexington oh so happens to suffer damage that will take awhile to repair, what's even more convenient is there oh so happens to be a big Deutschland-Class ready that she could take the commission of easily. it feels like you're trying to get her into a sense of security. coming here to Check on her after the battle with all those armed guards... it truly feels like you're up to something...
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,221 Arc User
    Henha: I suppose I could try to get the replicators working. At least in here.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Raneson: What are you on? First off, orders were for both ships, I would've called upon another more powerful ship to accompany Lexington, but because of the fact that AGWNB has likely been able to infiltrate Starfleet and the Federal Government, and the fact that every other Starfleet ship was too busy and the USS Kestrel having seemly gone MIA that Tepes and Lexington were the only ones Quinn, me and the rest of Command were able to call up on a quick notice, and Lexington was in the range of an enhanced 250mt nuke, at 15 KM, and second off, I only offered a second Deutschland as her new ship because of the damage this ship sustained and she declined, and I will respect that because Lexington has a big legacy, one I highly respect. As for coming aboard, this is after I found out about me and her being cousins, in fact, I only found out about that 3 hours before the attacks. Armed Guards? They're SAR Troopers. They're armed, yes but are dedicated to the role of Search and Rescue, that's it.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: And the Tepes was closer than 15 KM. they would have had to been to use their tractor beam. i watched from a window when it happened, yet the Tepes is fine.... Armed troopers are still armed troopers... Look, I've been a solider all my life.... i know when to asses a situation... and right now all my instincts are screaming at me, i see red flags everywhere in this instance... i would be happy to be wrong.... but if I'm not wrong... I don't wanna think about what would happen if I'm not wrong... Sure, I'll do your DNA test... I Sympathize with where you're coming from.... I don't have any family, they've been dead for hundreds of years...
  • Options
    Raneson: I understand, thank you. Tepes was closer then 15 KM? Huh, your ship is either made of something harder that can take a hit or just incredibly lucky. Where are we going to do this DNA test?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Forward firing builds may have problem, but the build for my battle cruiser has eject plasma 3 and these Bradyon impulse engine, so I was fine)

Nyssa: I was eating cherry licorice and Jamie was asking for some, so igave him a stick.

Rose: You should know now thta Jamie's eating habit are lacking. (Wipes off Jamie) Need to make you clean before your siblings show up.

RKT

RAdm Rose: Where? (As she looks over her chair at her son)

((RKT a less powerful ship, the Midsummers Night Dream a less powerful ship. These are fighting words)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (maybe the tepes had dead bodies plastered to their hull - because apparently corpses are stronger than neutronium plating)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: I just need a hypo... I'll do the test on my ship... how did you know i have medical experience anyways?

(Shhh, don't tell them about the bodies, people might start putting things together)
  • Options
    Raneson: Your name was familiar to me, but I asked if you did in order to be sure.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Nick: I went under a different name last time i actively practiced medicine..... and that was in the 23rd century...
  • Options
    Raneson: Huh. In any case, you should get a hypospray.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: Of Course.... *Nick leaves the room for a few minutes then comes back with a hypo*
  • Options
    (so...how about some focus back on k-13 and the tzenkethi now? i think we've had enough of the AGWB for a proper introduction to this bit now)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (We're also doing the nebula at the moment Shadow)

Jessica: Well once they're cleaned up I need to get back to the bridge we should have arrived at the nexus by now.

Jack: Hiding.
  • Options
    Raneson: *Rolls up a sleeve and puts her arm up*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: just relax a bit. *Brings the hypo to her arm and draws a vial of blood* So half trill? my chief tactical officer is half trill too... except she has spots and all that...
  • Options
    (and odan had none when he was a FULL trill)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Nexus? What is that?

then the door opens and the kids come in, they see Jessica and go to say hello and get hugs.

Helm: Challenger coming up, dropping to impulse.

RAdm Rose: She is going to miss something interesting.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2018
    (Things changed from TNG to DS9. still, i see your point)
  • Options
    Jessica: Its a nebula that sort of traps people out of time? its hard to explain. Kirk was stuck in it for like a hundred years.

*Jack looks around for his sister*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *taps on her PADD when main power comes back online* Dee... you are a miracle worker.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Henha: Is the Lexington able to get under way?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Tala: I think we might be just about ready unless the Warp Nacelles are damaged.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose: Anything the kids should worry about? (The kids turn thier heads from Jessica to Rose.)

RKT

On the screen the Nexus is show, dwarfing the USS Challenger.

RAdm Rose: Not Exactly something I wanted to see.

Ancient Griffon insult