test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starlight Parcel Items

Comments

• Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    kreatyve said:

Enough with the bickering and arguing. There's no point in it. The parcels were bugged. They are now fixed. You will be compensated for the parcels you opened during the time they were bugged. Nothing else matters at this point.

I tend to disagree, they are not fixed, i have 13 chars and well i got mainly just some kind of fireworks again and again and again, also i was not compensated for my loss in any way. FACT
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    x8sharrock3xx8sharrock3x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I still haven't got any I have open 100 so far since the event started. Am I supposed to contact support ??
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

kreatyve said:

Enough with the bickering and arguing. There's no point in it. The parcels were bugged. They are now fixed. You will be compensated for the parcels you opened during the time they were bugged. Nothing else matters at this point.

I tend to disagree, they are not fixed, i have 13 chars and well i got mainly just some kind of fireworks again and again and again, also i was not compensated for my loss in any way. FACT
    PC compensations have not been sent out yet. Did you get an item in addition to those fireworks today after the maintenance?

Clear answer only 3 times, all other toons got just fireworks, which i hate so by now, that i discard them on the spot.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    Progress update:
    I've gotten through all CHARACTERS that start with "A" on Xbox. That's about 8% of the way through the Xbox folks. I'm gonna rope in some more help to get through these quicker.
  • Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Will wait untill monday for ps4 lol
  • Options
    arianocturne#1689 arianocturne Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    So basically you're not refunding all the parcels, just a couple? I only received 19 but I went through well over a hundred. Will more be refunded later?
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    miasmat said:

Progress update:
    I've gotten through all CHARACTERS that start with "A" on Xbox. That's about 8% of the way through the Xbox folks. I'm gonna rope in some more help to get through these quicker.

I hope its that tedious because of being on a console. if the PC is that bad......we should see our parcels by 2020.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    miasmat said:

Progress update:

Thank you for the time and effort regarding this matter. :)

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    majordmg#6623 majordmg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I don't know what's going on really, but I did get some good things out of 150+ parcels it wasn't like they only dropped fireworks and I got most my good things out of just a few 20 starlight box's from gifting, but after doing my last 60 i bought 2 days or so ago all I got was actually fireworks seems odd but it felt like after 100 parcels all u got was fireworks and retraining tokens
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    miasmat said:

Progress update:

LOL mine starts 5 ways down. Yea help is needed.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • Options
    marcos#2909 marcos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    This is the typical reward I got today after opening my parcels. Only during the first 2 or 3 days I got good rewards like epic companions.
    And according to you, it was fixed. Are you sure?

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    If that's the case it probably means they are just refunding the Parcels actually affected by the bug
  • Options
    stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User

This is the typical reward I got today after opening my parcels. Only during the first 2 or 3 days I got good rewards like epic companions.
    And according to you, it was fixed. Are you sure?

They didn't make the epic rewards drop more often. They simply added some junk unidentified gear to the loot table so it matched the tooltip...So yeah, looks good to me...
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    sorry, but can you invite some NPC that can read how much parcels was oppened and give us that number of new parcels?
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User

sorry, but can you invite some NPC that can read how much parcels was oppened and give us that number of new parcels?

From the info I've gathered so far, we are only getting compensated for the Starlight Parcels and not Starlight Bags. That number on the parcels equals how many total of both you've opened. So I'm fairly sure they wont do this...
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    All CHARACTERS that start with "B" are done too, about 14% of the way through Xbox now.
    We have some more people working on the other shards. You should start seeing parcel replacements on Dragon now. PS4 hasn't started yet.
  • Options
    vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    I'm on dragon, and just curious (if I missed the answer I'm sorry), but where will these replacements be? Dropped in our inventory, in the mail, the reclaim agent in PE?
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

I'm on dragon, and just curious (if I missed the answer I'm sorry), but where will these replacements be? Dropped in our inventory, in the mail, the reclaim agent in PE?

Straight in your inventory.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Thank you for the answer :)
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    miasmat said:

Progress update:

Thank you so much for your effort.

And the fact Cryptic made a decision to give them as well.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    kreatyve said:

I'm going to assume no, because the Starlight Bags are combined in that number, but I don't believe those are being reimbursed, as, from what I've heard, they weren't bugged. That's my own 2 cents and in no means official information.
    This is correct, essentially, the issue with the starlight parcels only affected the line "rare equipment." Any time you only received two items from a parcel, the third item that you should have received was an unidentified piece of blue equipment in your level range. With that information hopefully you can rest assured that the bug did not cause you to miss out on a Forgehammer of Gond. Starlight bags don't actually have a chance to give "rare equipment" and this line is not present on their tooltip. As such, they were unaffected by the issue.

Compared with other reward packs in the game, starlight parcels are uniquely setup to allow the number of previously opened parcels to be displayed on their tooltips. Some unrelated tooltip changes forced the team to adjust how the pack functioned on the back end, and as an unexpected result the package no longer knew what level you were when you opened it. Only the unidentified blue items needed to know what level you are, so only that part of the package broke.

For those who have not been present for past winter festivals, the unidentified blue equipment has been a part of the parcel since their introduction in 2014. I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue and thank you all for your patience as we work to resolve it.

• Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited December 2016

What letter are we on

Getting at random on PC. A toon starting with A got it a while ago, but one starting with M also did and one starting with D did not.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.