test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: She's right, It is. Is this going to dissuade you from going to find your daughter? I'd really hope not. So I'll repeat the question, are we leaving now, or are we preparing first?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,959 Arc User
    Val: it’ll do, we’ll be back I a while nexa.

Kara: huh… i wasn’t expecting that to actually be the case.

Jorin: yeah that sounds nice.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    Nexa: good luck out there. *She gives a smile*

Janri: So, we gonna portal down there? Or should we transport or land?

T'Lera: I'd still like to go, I just hope it won't cause too much trouble.

*Clea smiles and starts gathering some things, beginning to cook a meal with plenty of spices. Its somewhat inspired by mandalorian cooking but with her own spin on it*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Nick: I guess we'll see. So I ask for a third time, are we going now, or do we need time to prepare first?

Bri: *she looks to the others*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    val: i haven't been there so we'd have to beam down if thats ok.

kara: im game if you three are.

*after three days of hyperspace the venator dragons pride drops out of hyperspace in orbit of hoth, jorin paces between the bridge crew*

jorin: whats the situation?

mando sensors officer: we've achived stable orbit about 50 kilometers from the site of the base. but im picking up weapons fire on the ground and a ship in orbit looks to be an old CIS providence class.... they're hailing.

jorin: put it thru.

*the hologram image of a messy looking man wearing a stained coat and patched pants appears. his hair and beard are unkept and he looks old and rotund.*

???: what business do you have here? TRIBBLE off before i blow you out of orbit.

jorin: *she has a stern and angered expression* jorin krayt the base you're sieging belongs to my clan. i will skip pleasantries and give you one chance to turn around and leave or i will send that rusting piece of sh*t barreling to the surface.

???: seems like a win to me, i get that baskar and your salvage, lets go then.

jorin: very well... bring the ship to combat alert alpha. *the crew nod as the venators alarms sound and jorin speaks on the ship wide intercoms* this is jorin, all hands to battle stations this is not a drill, repeat all hands to battle stations
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Janri: That's fine with me.

Nexa: *She takes them into orbit, nodding to the first officer* The Transporter officer will take you down when you're ready.

T'Lera: I'm ready to go. *She nods*

Rin: What now... *She shakes her head before getting into a meditative pose, closing her eyes and focusing. If anyone is around her they'll notice her seem to become more serene until suddenly her battle meditation begins and spreads throughout the ship giving the mando's even more confidence and the ability to work together more smoothly than would be possible otherwise. She's unsure where the enemies are exactly so instead she focuses on improving the allied mandalorians.*

Reashe: *Going where she can help* Oh boy, trouble.

Rax: *on the bridge* Couldn't be too easy. Time to put the ship through her paces.

Clea: *Also on the bridge* Lets see how she holds up.
    edited March 1
    Nick: Lets head to the bridge then. I need to inform Admiral Jade we'll be away.

Bri: We uhh... Just saw her. Think she might be busy? Leaving a message with Tala might be better.

Nick: That then. *he stands* To the bridge!

Seku: *sitting near Rin* Oh you're just getting right into it, huh?... Don't wanna get in a fighter? I'm flying again.

Freeman: *on the bridge* I can lead a small space bound stikeforce. I just need some people with vacuum sealed armor. We'll transport as close as we can and burn our way in with some burning gel. melt the hull and make our way inside. Get as close to the bridge and rush in. could even burn in through the Transparisteel of the bridge itself.
    Val: *nods as she’s ready transporting to the surface*

*they find themselves in a forest clearing in the middle of heavy snow fall. There are signs of civilization in the distance with dimly lit buildings and chimneys puffing out smoke*

Val: I didn’t wanna say this in front of nexa cause she wouldn’t understand but I’m taking you on your first hunt before we spar. I noticed you’re a bit blood starved so now is as good as any and so it’s clear your prey is a person, any person really how ever you want to go about it. *she starts heading towards the town* this way.

Kara: *follows to the bridge*

Jorin: freeman you’ve got lead on this one take any volunteers.

Kenzie: I’ll go, but what if instead of taking out the bridge we just plant a bomb in their reactor core? I used to do stuff like that back in the covenant war.

Jorin: do what you have to. *she turns back to the bridge crew* move us into firing range and prepare to launch fighters!

*the venator increases speed bearing a majority of its guns on the providence. At the flight deck pilots enter their ships preping for takeoff*
    edited March 2
    Janri: Any advice? I guess I could try using my pheromones those would be pretty effective. *she follows after Val, thinking of how to go about it. So far she's only fed from blood bags. The only time she tried feeding from a person was when Nexa offered her blood but that didn't work out... hunting will be a first.*

*T'Lera also follows, feeling somewhat anxious at the idea of just showing up, but hopeful it will work out*

Rin: I don't know what the situation is like out there, but battle meditation is always helpful. If you need reinforcements I can hop in mine.

Rax: I can join you in there, I'm well suited for breach and clear.

Reashe: stay safe out there you two.

Clea: They might have droids since it's a CIS ship, but be prepared for anything we don't know who they might have onboard.
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Nick: *they arrive on the bridge, he quickly goes to his chair* Alright, Hail the Lexington or just send them a message that we'll be away for a bit

Bri: *she goes to the tactical console* aye, sir. *she updates Tala and The Lexington that the Tepes will be going to the Tartarus system*

Nick: Lay in course and hit it!

Koroh: Aye Captain. *the klingon at the conn starts putting everything in and readying them to go*

Nick: *to T'Lera and Jakara* You can stay on the bridge or use my ready room. I need you close in case there's trouble. Commander Victoria, I assume you'll be at your post?

Bri: I will be, Captain. *she nods*

Freeman: *he taps the side of his helmet for comms as he gives a thumbs up, making his way to the Stardust Crusader*

Seku: I mean, could be fun. I could pilot yours and you can sit in the back.

*Freeman's voice comes from Seku's commlink

Freeman: Seku, We're gonna be boarding a pirate ship. Having you there for diplomacy or action would help. If you can grab rin too, she'd be a big help. Could prove her worth to jorin.

Seku: *she sighs and takes the commlink from her coat* I can be there. where do you need me?

Freeman: The Crusader. See you there. we have 5 minutes.
    Val: it’s all up to how you want to go about it. *she takes janri to a hill overlooking the small settlement* youse your senses and pick your target. I’ll be watching you from here. But before you go I need to know if you can go thru with this.

Kara: I’ll be ready if needed.

Kenzie: *grabs a few things running to the crusader after*

*mira also goes with to the crusader*
    Janri: I can do it, trust me. *She gives a firm nod to Val before starting to walk towards the settlement, taking in the scents on the air, the sounds, letting her eyes focus. She's used her enhanced senses before but this time she's learning to let them direct her instincts... her... hunger. She tries to find individuals that are more alone, she knows its gonna be easier to feed on someone that way, its just does she want to sneak up on them, or try and use her pheromones? She hasn't tested them since she's been turned... and they have a bit of a complex effect on both men and women...*

T'Lera: I'm not sure how I can help but I'll be standing by.

*When they arrive at the tartarus system they will immediately notice unusual readings on the sensors. There's a class K planet in the system, Tartarus prime which according to the database from observations should have a fiery surface almost akin to a class Y planet, though certain traits of its atmosphere made it considered possible for biosphere habitation.*

*The unusual sensor readings seem to be coming from something nearby the planet, its a nebula cloud but something isn't right with it. The nebula seems to have an unusually large amount of chronitons permeating it but aside from this its difficult to get much more than expected nebula composition. The nebula seems to extend a significant area, and the chronitons even further, exposing much of the planets surface to them*

*The location for the Tartarus Installation appears to be within the nebula itself. Though the installation does not show up on sensors, it exists as a mass space station built into a fragment of what was once the planet's moon*

Rin: Alright alright, I'll come with. *She focuses so that the battle meditation will hold as she moves around before standing up, grabbing her sith armor and following Seku*

Rax: *He follows to the crusader, getting his saber and his blaster ready along with his gear.*
    Nick: Activate the temporal shielding, move us towards the facility.

*The Tepes activates temporal shielding and heads towards the nebula*

Nick: Either they'll hail us, or when we get close enough we'll hail them. make sure we're on a direct course so they know we know, not just some fancy tour of the nebula.

Koroh: Aye Sir. *he makes the adjustments*

Freeman: *talking into the commlink so seku (and rin) can still hear him* Make sure you've got something to protect you from the void of space, be it amulet or a helmet. *he takes his hand away from his helmet as he arrives at the crusader with who he's got* Now we wait a sec.

Seku: *walking with rin* I still have the talisman that was made for space walks... but when i put my helmet on, it's vacuum sealed... I kinda don't wanna grab the helmet though, but will if your armor isn't sealed.
    *its a small village maybe around 100 people or so. this seems to be a very early stage civilization with primitive log cabins and basic gunpowder based muskets. the actual villagers look relatively humanoid, fur covers most of their body yet they still wear clothing made of animal skins they stand about 6-7 feet tall with a broad stature and bear like claws on their hands. near the edge of the village there is a lone woman tending to a small garden of frost resistant flora*

kara: so what is this place used for?

kenzie: *stands ready with two strange looking guns maglocked to her hips. also maglocked on her thigh is a odd looking brass knuckle looking hilt of some sort. resting on her shoulder is a spartan laser* these replicators are pretty nifty. glad i got jorin to put in some extra schematics of UNSC weaponry.

mira: armed to the teeth as usual aye? *mira has the red queen sheathed on her back and a pair of IB-94 blaster pistols holster to her kama*
    edited March 3
    Janri: *She approaches the woman, taking care in her steps. The snow parts for her silently before reforming, an ability she discovered in her last training as she has an inherent connection to the frost. Her foot steps are as silent as she can make them. She doesn't even breathe to try and make sure the woman does not hear her until she finds the perfect moment to sneak up on her and sink her fangs into her neck. Janri tries to trust her instincts, she's a hunter... her body knows what to do*

T'Lera: I have no idea... *She clutches her head when they enter the nebula* Ah... what... I feel so strange.

*The Temporal shielding seems to do... nothing. Not in that it is failing to protect the ship, but rather that once inside the nebula the nebula itself the energy surrounding them doesn't seem to be destabilizing time rather, if anything time is more stable than it naturally should be*

*The station hails them when they enter the nebula*

???: Greetings Tepes, could you explain your visit? We currently aren't expecting any traffic for some time and you're not "on the list".

*The station enters visual range, its large using the fragment of the moon well for its construction. Its clearly well armed and well shielded, both against weapons and sensors. Its difficult to tell much more about it due to the conditions, but even psionically the presence is muted.*

Rin: My armor is sealed. Its Malan's handiwork after all.

Rax: *He checks the fuel on his jetpack, his ammo, the various modifications and weapons integrated into his armor, and his favorite blaster pistol.* I would bring BH-7X along but really we've got plenty already.

Nick: This is Fleet Captain Nick O'Connor of the U.S.S. Tepes. May I ask whom I'm speaking to. I have my orders, I'm only to tell my mission to a certain person and you are hiding your face, so I can't exactly confirm if you're whom I'm supposed to be speaking to.

Freeman: Mira, are you alright doing this in... your condition?

Seku: Right. I miss Malan... *she sighs as they enter the hangerbay and head towards the crusader.
    *the woman goes about tending the garden then goes to take a break sitting on a near by log oblivious of anything lurking around her*

Kara: *remains quiet*

Mira: it’ll be fine, I’ll stay in the back if you’re worried. Im guessing seku will be flying? *she ponders something* hmm who do you think is a better pilot seku or Jorin?

Kenzie: *replicates some last minuet magazines storing them in hard case pouches on her armor*
    *Janri gets right behind her before quickly using her enhanced speed and moving to make sure she has a clear line to the woman's neck and sinks her fangs into it while one of her hands moves to cover her mouth to muffle any noise she makes as Janri begins to feed. Janri feels strange, she can sense the woman's heartbeat, feel the warmth of her fresh blood. Her eyes move to watch her surroundings but she feels renewed strength. She'll have to stop herself from drinking too much, but she wants enough to feel "full".*

???: If you were given orders to come here you should have been informed of the procedures.

*There's a pause for about a minute or two, as if checking something before he clicks his tongue* Your clearance level is adequate... but we cannot be sure of your crew. I can authorize your presence aboard the station in a limited fashion and we can sort out the details in person.

Rin: *as she and Seku join the others she cracks her knuckles* Lets go kick some a** eh?

Rax: Good attitude. I think we're ready to leave now, yeah?
    Nick: I tried asking, you know how Admirals can be. "Oh that's a stupid question" like I'm supposed to know, and nobody wants to push back, just easier to get on with it.... Anyways, I will be taking my first officer and advisors with me. I'm afraid its part of my mission.

Freeman: We're not flying. *he walks into the crusader, walking to the transporter pad.* Computer, Activate Emergency Medical Hologram

*an EMH is projected, appearing in front of Freeman. Its one of the classic EMH Mk 1s but in the First Contact uniform*

EMH: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

Freeman: You need to be ready to transport us back when you get my signal.

Seku: *Followed freeman inside, is confused at the hologram for a moment before remembering the holosuite, then she just accepts it can do this too*

EMH: I'm a Doctor, not a transporter chief.

Freeman: Protocols and use of operation has been added to your code. We need you saving lives, mainly ours after you get the signal. seems like medical work to me. *he taps away at the transporter console, putting in coordinates* Everyone else, on the pad!

EMH: I can see the logic you think you have, but very well. What am i supposed to do in the meantime?

Freeman: Read a book? just keep an ear out.

Seku: *Hurries over to the pad, unsure about this* what is this even?
    *the woman grunts and flails managing to rake janri in the shoulder, she manages to bite down on her hand.*

Val: *sighs* I should’ve expected this… *she says disappearing into the shadows*

Bridge mando: weapons in range.

Jorin: launch fighters. All batteries fire!

*the two capitol ships open fire on one another as they both launch fighters

*the crusader shakes as turbo lasers batter the deflector shields*

Kenzie: yup time to go. *she gets on the pad with Mira*
    edited March 4
    Janri: *She seems confused by the woman's reaction, she thought she was doing it right, she snuck up and managed to ambush her, and followed her instincts. She ignores the pain in her hand causing ice to frost over it both to help protect it and make it harder for her to bite. She wonders if she can transport or vanish like Val can... or if she'll have to try and create a mist to cover her escape it doesn't seem like her bite will knock the woman out unless she takes a lot of her blood.*

???: *There's another pause before the voice returns, sounding more neutral than before* You can at most bring Four others with you, and they will be screened upon arrival as will you. This is not negotiable, this is standard operating protocol at this facility. Transmitting coordinates for your transportation now. *Some coordinates are sent over*

Rin: Teleportation? *She looks confused but gets on the pad with them*

Rax: Guess wasn't so weird for us since we had to deal with belsavis. *He shakes his head at something before joining them on the pad*
    Nick: We'll be over soon. Tepes out. *he has the communication cut* Lets head to the transporter room. She said I could bring four people at most, only have you three. *he starts walking to the turbolift* they might be happy we're under budget, or should we try to max this out.

Bri: I think we're more than enough, Captain.

Freeman: Alright, helmets on, air on, ready and all, lets do this. I guess seku still has the talisman.

Seku: *nods*

Freeman: *he gives a thumbs up and energizes*

*The EMH sighs and finds a place to sit*

*The group is transported a few meters away from the bridge windows of the pirate's providence class, energizing in a golden light, freeman getting them to link hands and using his jetpack to get them over to the window*

Freeman: *he takes some burning gel from one of the pouches on his belt, applying it to the transparisteel window of the bridge.*

Seku: *takes her lightsaber from her belt, igniting its orange blade, ready to cut too.*
    edited March 4
    *using some leverage the woman manages to pull janri off of her. She turns around swaying from the blood loss but it doesn’t stop her from taking a deep breath. Just as she is a bout to release a loud roar a hand bursts thru the back of her neck and out of her mouth. The large woman instantly falls limp as she’s thrown to the floor. Val stands behind her with a dissatisfied expression*

Val: I thought you were ready but it seems I was wrong… lesson number one never and I mean NEVER hesitate to kill and if your target is larger then you cripple before you feed. Maybe I just have to go back to square one… *she sighs running a hand thru her hair* I’m not mad at you. I’m disappointed in myself and lack of teaching….

Kara: maybe I should stay behind… they said they’re screening and uuh I have quite literally no record of anything. For all intents and purposes I don’t even exist in this galaxy as far as any records show. So it might be best I stay back so they don’t get overly suspicious.

*the pirate captain laughs as he watches the battle*

B1 bridge droid: uh sir deflector shields are starting to buckle and most of our main batteries are overheating…

Captain: nonsense just have some more droids deal with it.

*in that moment the group appears setting everything up*

Captain: what the… how did they get there!? Some one stop them!

Random b1: what are we supposed to do?

Captain: literally anyth-

*he’s interrupted by the window blowing open sucking a few of the bridge crew out into space with the rest holding on for dear life. the blast shields begin to close but Kenzie gets between it holding them open for everyone else*

Kenzie: get in there!

Mira: *jet packs in behind a console*
    Post edited by hoan113 on
    Janri: *she crosses her arms and sighs* Val, I asked for advice and you just told me to go about it how I wanted. If you had said something about not being afraid to kill, or recommended crippling the target things might have gone differently. I still snuck up on her perfectly.

*Janri closes her eyes taking a deep breath* Look, the idea behind the lesson was good, but... it would help if you tell me more about feeding, or stuff like that before you send me out to hunt okay? We should go back out there, in case anyone comes by. *she starts to wipe the blood from her lips, feeling different. Something is different now that she's fed. Just a subtle shift in her.*

T'Lera: I don't think we need an extra I think thats just the limit. *she looks to Kara, then back to Nick* I mean... They're probably gonna find some unusual stuff on each of us. *she looks to Bri, who's from another universe, herself who is from the past, and Kara who's in a similar situation*

Rin: *She pierces the transparisteel with her hands, somehow her hands able to cut the metal easier than some lightsabers would be able to. She moves in quickly under the blast shields as Rax follows suit using his jetpack to get inside.* Seems Bridge wasn't too bad after all.
    *Bri is very luckily already registered as a temporal agent in this universe and all of her documents are in there with all of her history, so it'll be like she actually is from here, the only thing that would give it away to temporal, is the temporal access notes saying she is and she is on assignment here, and to not tell her captain who she really is in relation to him... so she should have no issue. her files even have excerpts that she may be accompanied by kara*

Nick: I was trying to make a joke. *he looks to kara* what?

Bri: *gives kara a stern look that is a mix between "why would you say that" and "for the love of the gods don't blow my cover, you are part of my cover right now!!"*

Freeman: *he waves to the captain just before the transparisteel melts away into molten useless metal, the suddenness of it making the atmosphere vent as he uses his jetpack to throw himself inside with kenzie holding the blast shutters

Seku: she pulls herself inside and finds something to hold onto to not be sucked back outside by the venting atmosphere, enhancing herself with the force so she can hold on, saber still ignited in its brilliant orange, ready for use, very obviously not wearing a helmet much to the possibly confusion to anyone who saw her out in space*

Freeman: *he lands near the captain, off to the side, extending one wrist to shoot a whipcord, wrapping around something to stabilize himself and keep himself from being thrown back outside, and his other wrist at the pirate captain. the gauntlet on the arm pointing at the captain having his flamethrower, which activates, throwing flame at the captain, with something he added to his flame mix earlier, the flames from his armor's flamethrower burns blue as it reaches the captain*
    *val just stands there blank faces for a moment before she grunts growing a bit larger. Her hair changes to a familiar shade of blonde*

Cass: wow I didn’t even need to try she just handed me the reigns ok. If you’re wondering she’s sulking in the background not wanting to deal with anything right now. Perks of having two people in one head I guess. Anyway, her lesson was sound after all failure is the best teacher and hopefully you learned something from this experience. You should get out of here I’ll be fine. *she says stepping into the shadows and vanishing*

Kara: i mean the only record I have is my marriage with bri. I’ve gone thru great lengths to erase everything else so unless you absolutely need me there I’d prefer to remain a ghost and not be looked into.

Kara in Briana’s head: I hope that salvaged it I am so sorry it slipped my mind…..

*two magna guards walk up with their electrostaff at the ready*

Magna guard: my programming prevents me from not acting in his defense I do not want to protect this idiot but I am force please forgive me.

*the two guards close distance as a few B1’s reluctantly aim at freeman and the group.*

Captain: *screams as he quickly ignites flailing in his chair*

*Before anything happens Kenzie struggles to fight against the venting atmosphere finally launching herself like a missile as the blast doors finally shut. The spartan flies past everyone and crashes into the captain like a speeding sky car. The captain practically explodes from the force of the spartan barreling into him as the chair snaps off its stand and what remains of the man and Kenzie crash into the wall behind them*

Kenzie: fuuuu*king hell I didn’t mean to launch myself that hard what the hell did I land o-…. Oh oops. *she looks down at her armor that’s covered in the burning remnants of what was once the captain*

Excited B1: he’s dead?… the tyrant is dead!

Rebellious B1: we’re free! The revolution begins!

*all of the B1’s on the bridge cry out freedom and begin beating the TRIBBLE out of the remaining pirate crew*

Mira: *chuckles* I fu*kin love B1’s.

*a group of B1’s and one of the magna guards run over to freeman lifting him up in celebration*

*the B1 closest to Kenzie grabs a fire extinguisher and puts out the flaming bits on her armor giving her a thumbs up*

Kenzie: thanks. These guys are great can we keep em?
    Janri: I did learn something. See you soon Cass. *She watches her disappear into the shadows before starting to hurry away back to where they were before. She still maintains her stealthy tactics as she leaves, making sure she's not followed* Well... its good to see Cass again. But I feel bad for Val. *she mutters to herself*

T'Lera: If you think it's best. *she looks a little dejected but she knows the reasons are logical so she respects the decision.*

Rin: That was... easier than I expected. Should we clear the ship to make sure?

Rax: *He uses his comms to contact Jorin* We've taken out the captain and the droids are rebelling against the Pirates onboard now.
    Bri: *she nods to kara* if you think its best. we'll be back soon love.

Nick: *he steps onto the transporter pad* As someone who's erased the connections to their names rather than the names themselves for centuries, I understand. you should get yourself something to eat in the mess *he takes a deep breath* Alright, now Three to beam over.

*Nick, Bri, and T'Lera are beamed over to the station*

Freeman: I think we're adopting them, yeah!... no need to clear the ship though. we're gonna get some of these guys over to the ship and set this on a collision course with the planet. or call the new republic and let them have it... or some other mando clan. honestly lotta ways it can go.

Seku: *she blinks, feeling a bit uneasy around the B1s due to her wartime experience. a few are fine but having platoons and armies in front of her is too much like the old days for her. she deactivates her lightsaber, putting it back on her belt. sighing, someone craving a fight* well... I knew him i think... guy was always kinda a joke to most pirates. even hondo didn't humor him..

Freeman: *he activates his jetpack, floating above the droids before landing in the middle of them* You don't have to deal with them any longer, fight these pirates and give word to any droids on the surface to withdraw, leave any of the pirates down there too. and once that's done, we're taking as many as we can that are willing, back with us. the rest can stay with the ship.

Seku: *eye twitch*
    cass: *stands in the forest clearing* you weren't followed. you did ok regardless, val's method of teaching is just unorthodox. she uses failure as the method letting one make their own mistakes and correcting it afterwards. with all of that out of the way would you prefer me or val to spar with?

kara: *nods* good luck out there.

*an explosion somewhere on the ship causes it to shake violently, from the remaining windows they can see the venator hammering it with a full broadside as bombers hit key locations weakening the structural integrity of the providence, a B1 that looks to be some sort of commander runs over to a console*

B1 commander: *over ship comms* all droid personnel abandon ship leave the stupid pirates they suck *it then proceeds to give the order to withdraw to any droids on the surface leaving only the pirates* they're withdrawing. we should to.

kenzie: id have to agree we should go i dont think this ship is ganna last much longer.

*on the main bridge of the dragons pride*

jorin: *watches as another explosion shakes the ship causing it to lose thrusters and slowly descent to the surface. multiple escape pods are launched as it falls.* cease fire its done for. *she walks over to a console* if thats the case id suggest getting out of there i doubt that thing will survive reentry. im taking the pride down to the surface and prepping a landing party. *she then opens a ship wide comm* all combat personnel to transports prepare for ground assault. *after closing the channel she leaves the bridge heading to the ventral hanger,*
    edited March 6
    Janri: *She looks thoughtful considering her options* I feel like you might be able to help me a bit more with a Spar, but Val was the one I talked to about doing such. *She tilts her head, considering her options before looking to Cass* Well, we can try it me and you now and I can spar with Val again later, you don't come out as often and I would like to spend a bit of time with you.

*They are transported to a transporter pad on the station. The intererior is reminiscent of stations like Facility 4028 but with much greater care for appearances such as proper comfortable carpeting and similar things. Sort of the influence of the prison design on a station not built for a prison.*

Janol: *A Rigellian man stands near the controls, some security guards nearby but they're not next to him, simply standing at what is presumably their normal position. His uniform is similar to starfleet intelligence's but there's some influence of another design to it. His voice matches the one on the comms* I am Captain Janol, welcome to Tartarus. Right this way and we'll begin.

*He gestures for them to follow him through what almost seems like a decontamination room, where he sits down as some scanners begin to do an in depth scan of each individual. The scan stings a bit, it appears to designed to root out changelings*

Janol: Hmm, Fleet Captain Nick O'Connor, your scans and data seem to match up. Oh, you may find your transportation device difficult to use here, the nebula functions as a "naturally" occuring temporal shield, items and objects that rely on temporal manipulation for transportation, including the Time Vortex have difficulties functioning.

Lets see, Captain T'Lera... your data checks out...Originally from another timeline brought to the future by the Mycelial Weapon, horrible experiments done by the Elachi leaving you with permanent genetic degradation. It looks like you're not taking your isomorphic injectors right now, but I suspect those are difficult to keep around considering the Undine are a hot topic and it would be contraband. Hmm... This is odd. *He taps a few fingers on the console*

Commander Briana Victoria (I think that was her surname). Temporal agent, yada yada. Checks out for the most part. *He looks between Briana and Nick before just looking back to his console* Might ask TI about the reasoning behind this.

Alright. *He leans back in his seat, intertwining his fingers before gesturing to them* Now, why are you here? I'm second in Command of this installation, and there's only me and one other you would likely be here to chat with. I know Section 31 is secretive, but this station isn't really their jurisdiction and I can't allow you further without a better explanation for the risk of the sensitive items we keep here. In Tartarus, they do not overrule my Authority, or the Commanding Officers.

Rin: I think we need to get out of here, Jorin is mentioning reentry and well I'd rather not crash to a planet right now its rather uncomfortable.

Rax: You have the uh hologram man at the ready right Freeman?