What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,158 Arc User
    edited February 25
    Bri: We will find her, just... give them some time? Mom is gonna look into it. Please trust me T'Lera... *She looks to Kara* I mean it's strange but you don't gotta be mean about it?

Cunningham: *she looks for another drink, pouring herself a new glass and downing it* receiving this kind of attention is.... Strange to me... Sure, people have tried in the past since I've been alive a long time, but... Why is this affecting me now? I've always just ignored this kind of attention... *She looks between Krystal and Reina to see how it plays out between them*

Freeman: So it would seem

Seku: *she hugs Rin back*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,907 Arc User
    addison: well you're free to do what you wish, within reason of course.

val: it was a change for me too. im still not really sure what i want to do yet but nexa is helping me get used to this new environment.

kara: sorry it just got really weird in there... like is krystal ok with it?

mira: id leave her be for now, dealing with jorin on an emotional level is like traversing a maze....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,221 Arc User
    Nova: Do you have any advice for here?

Nexa: Well, considering how you look and your armor I'm sure you could do plenty as a bodyguard or something similar, but you're welcome to learn and explore with the databases on my ship. I hear that K-13 has an integration kit that might be of help, but that doesn't help us now.

T'Lera: I'm not sure. *She rubs the back of her neck, her ears shifting slightly*

Rin: I'll trust your judgement... but I'd still like to talk to her later. *She rubs Seku's back trying to comfort her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Uh... well... Ijoula's fine due to having over twenty lifetimes or so of relationships and stuff.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Reina: *She rests her chin on her hand for a moment, raising an eyebrow* Really? And what about you? Are you curious?
  • Options
    Bri: it's their business to figure that out... So... What now? we gotta pass some time I suppose.

Cunningham: *she remains quiet, watching them, unsure what she should say or do in this moment, watching Reina and Krystal talk*

Seku: Help me get somewhere to lay down. Then you should talk to her...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    addison: eh some advice on my end. maybe travel around. see what this galaxy has to offer.

kara: i could get back to forging i suppose.

mira: a nap sounds good about not. just give jorin some time to process this.

kenzie: *suddenly wakes up* ah what i miss?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nexa: Oh, our warp travel is a lot easier than what your warp travel so it's pretty simple to go around seeing the galaxy. I do get business here and there throughout as well, I'd suggest sticking with us for a while then when you learn more about our technology you might consider trying out going on your own, or you can stay longer.

Nova: I like this plan. FTL travel was very difficult for my people so we had not expanded as much as we dreamed of.

T'Lera: Is there some way I could help with that? I don't really know what to do other than wait and hope Krystal actually finds the info we need.

Rin: Do you have quarters on this ship?

Clea: *she's blowing bubbles in the water when Kenzie wakes up* Oh, you missed a lot. I think most of us are done here.

Reashe: *she's beginning to stir but is keeping her eyes closed as she leans into Kenzie*
  • Options
    Krystal: Well... uh... Ijoula is kinda... influincing me a bit so... I kinda don't know where I stand?
    Honestly kinda feel awkward being put on the spot like that. *rubs the back of her neck*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Bri: we can pursue other leads in the meantime, maybe. Could go talk to My Captain... Which is the version of my dad in this universe... He doesn't know that though as far as I know so yeah... We already have an Admiral on the case, a command level officer wouldn't hurt either..

Cunningham: Your symbiont is influencing you? You said you're joined in a unique way. Are they more like a voice in your head talking to you? Like... A companion? Or is it something else?... And how are they trying to influence you? *She says, genuinely curious as well as trying to change the subject for a moment to help calm herself and clear her head, wondering what's going on with herself. Maybe it's the alcohol? But she hasn't had that much relative to herself and tolerance, has she?*

Seku: this was my ship during the clone wars. I have quarters here I've been... Too scared to go to... Didn't freeman say there are rooms in this holo place

Freeman: yeah, there are. *He points to the inn before looking to Mira* I think Jorin just walked out and left her armor and other stuff here... Didn't even take a towel.. maybe someone should at least make sure she's dressed?
  • Options
    Val: I guess that’s settled then.

Kara: eh it couldn’t hurt to try. But aren’t you supposed to be on leave?

Kenzie: I can get her stuff to her. Dunnno what made her leave so abruptly tho. *she picks up raeshe as well as her and jorins clothing and goes to put her armor back on*

Mira: *yawns* will you be staying with me? *she looks at freeman purring*
  • Options
    Nexa: Well... we can either check on the holodeck now, or go see about our order from the tailor.

Reina: *She leans over and kisses Krystal's cheek* Sorry if its a bit much hon. Though, Cunningham certainly seems curious. *She gives a bit of a coy glance to her*

T'Lera: If you think he would help. But if he doesn't know he's your dad, why would he help a lower officer who's asking for information from very restricted files? *She scratches her head. Atleast Krystal seemed to have good reason to work on their request, from what she saw anyway*

Clea: Maybe I should go... *She rubs the back of her neck, looking back as Kenzie leaves, with Clea feeling a bit awkward just being here with Mira and Freeman*

Rin: Hologram room it is. *She uses the holodeck to make an inn room for Seku, taking her to help her get into bed.*

Reashe: Huh? Where we going? *She grumbles starting to look around as she feels herself being carried*
  • Options
    Krystal: *blushes a bit*
    Ijoula is actually able to communicate with me, and in a rare emergency, take over if I'm incapacitated. Like if I'm knocked out, Ijoula could potentially step in.
    *looks at Reina*
    You're having fun. *hint of a smile*
  • Options
    Bri: because I'm his first officer, that's why. Wouldn't you do something like this for your first officer? especially since you're from the 23rd century, the old wild times. The whole Kirk-Spock dynamic. Picard and Riker! Pike and Chin-Riley! So on and so forth. He's cut from that same cloth and I know that if he knows what's at stake in general, he would do whatever he could to help... As for being on leave, yeah I am but both ships are around K-13 and in the same taskforce. So we'll be able to get over there no issue.

Cunningham: Fascinating... What does Ijoula go by if any? male? Female? Other?... And you said she was influencing you... In what manner regarding... All this *she looks to Reina giving her a look and blushes slightly, looking over and seeing Krystal blushing too, wondering what Reina is playing at with all of this*

Seku: *she lets Rin lead her, stumbling a bit as the way is lead* thank you! I hope you're staying with me! She doesn't know what she'll be missing... *She slurs*

Freeman: of course I'll be staying with you, love. *He says to Mira, smiling as he gives a thumbs up to Clea*
  • Options
    Krystal: I think Ijoula mostly identifies as female, and she's having a LOT of fun at my expense right now. Pointing out I haven't have any fun for a while...

Which isn't my fault. Its just everything going on...
  • Options
    Val: does he work that fast?

Addison: I dunno tailoring is too rich for my blood, especially garaks.

Kara: will you be needing me to come along? Other wise I think I’ll take this time to work on the forge.

Kenzie: *sets down raeshe and starts getting her armor back on* gotta go find Jorin and give her clothes back. I guess she got embarrassed and ran off. *she finishes getting in her armor and puts her helmet on* actually I’ll be right back. *she takes jorins clothing and walks back into the hot spring*

Kenzie: hey clea why don’t you bring Jorin her stuff and maybe talk to her. I mean you’re from the future so you’d probly know how best to deal with her social weirdness.

Mira: huh not a bad idea actually.
  • Options
    Nexa: Some of them were going to be a bit delayed...

Janri: Atleast at garak's you do get what you pay for.

Nexa: Alright, how about we check out the holodeck until then? I bet Nova will be amazed, and I know a couple of fun programs we could try out. *With the food finished she starts to get up, gesturing to the holodecks in Quarks* You can join us if you like Addison, though you don't have to if you don't want to.

(We'll probably time skip a bit so they can pick up their outfits, just giving a way to do so)

Reina: Yes, you were gone in the gamma quadrant for quite some time leaving little ol me all alone. *She gives a very big pout before giving Krystal another kiss, this time directly* I think it'd be good for us.

T'Lera: Maybe... If I did believe she was right in her pursuits I probably would. *She sounds a bit off at the mention of her first officer*

Reashe: Oh alright... *She yawns, and looks around still undressed but with Kenzie walking off she starts to get some clothes on while she waits*

Rin: Yeah I'll be staying here. We better get you some water, that hangover is gonna kill you. *She smiles at something and closes the door behind them*

Clea: I can take care of that. Not much reason for me to stay here anyway. *She starts to get out and get dressed in her own clothes before taking the ones Kenzie handed her* Thank you. Here's hoping she hasn't gone too far. *She starts to hurry off in the direction of Jorin hoping to catch her*
  • Options
    Krystal: How so? *hugs Reina*
  • Options
    Bri: Exactly! We already know our cause is right and just so he'll see that! *She turns to Kara* you can come or go if you want. If you wanna go back to forging, then please by all means go ahead *she hugs Kara* whatever makes you happy.

Cunningham: You uhh... You two seem like you need time to yourselves. Perhaps I should be shown where I'm staying to give you two some time? *She rubs the back of her neck nervously*

Freeman: Yeah it's a good idea... So Mira, we sticking in the hotspring or do you want a room too?

Seku: *now off with Rin*
  • Options
    (Sure I don’t mind time skipping a bit for them)

Kara: I suppose I could stick around for a bit longer. *she kisses bri on the cheek*

*kenzie walks out and back to raeshe*

Kenzie: alright that’s taken care of, I was ganna get a work out in how about you? Still feel like napping?

Mira: oh I’ve got some idea on what we can do. *she purrs with a suggestive tone as she pounces on freeman*

*the trail of water leads to jorins room on the crusader*
  • Options
    *After a bit of checking out different programs such as more game like ones or exciting planets the group is finished. Nova is left dumbfounded as the technology seems wild compared to what she has seen for recreation before. Janri is amused by her almost childish excitement*

*at the tailor Nova has changed into her new clothes, though they are a tight fit due to her size they suit her well allowing freedom of movement while also complimenting her figure*

Nova: Thank you so much Nexa. It feels good to be out of the under suit after so long. I kind of like dressing up. *she's so used to wearing her armor that dressing in these rugged but pretty clothes is such a big change for her*

Janri: *she meanwhile is debating on changing into hers now, or saving them for later*

Nexa: They look great on you. Now that's certainly a bit less awkward to walk around in.

Reina: Well... we haven't had any fun in a while... and Cunningham is certainly interested. *there's a hint of a tease as she glances over to her* I think we could all use a chance ro "wind down".

T'Lera: Thanks for staying Kara.

Reashe: Part of me wants to, but it might be nice to work out together. Though I'm not going to be lifting in the same weight class I think.

Clea: Jorin? *she knocks on her door, waiting for a moment before trying to open it*
  • Options
    Krystal: Eh... hehe... Why do I feel like you're teasing us both now?
  • Options
    Bri: *smiles* to the transporter room! *She leads the way, getting to the transporter room and transporting over to the Tepes*

Cunningham: I think she might be.. The question is, what do we do about it? *She asks nervously. Not sure why she's so nervous. Why hasn't she refuted the comment about her being interested. She's confused with herself but also... Excited?*

*Fades out with Freeman and Mira*
  • Options
    val: *puts on her coat* ooh very nice i love it. *she transfers her holster over to her new coat and takes out her bolt pistol putting it in the coat* oh yeah nice fit, durable and i can fit more bolter mags too. *she takes out her commissar hat with bumps for her cat ears and puts it on*

addison: what was that?.....

val: my bolt pistol?

addison: wait is that a weapon?

val: yeah....

addison: why does it look like a toy?

val: you're kidding right?.... a single round from this thing can blow off your leg or arms or large chunks of your body. regular bolters can damn near blow you in half.

addison: jesus.... i feel like thats a war crime... you've put it more into perspective on just how messed up your home is.

val: *shrugs* i mean that not even the worst of it but to me its normal. and if you think a bolt pistol's bad lythe over there can literally rip you apart with her mind.

addison: i see.... *she side eyes lythe whos currently inspecting her new outfit*

kara: *follows with them* so how are we ganna bring it up? the blunt way or kinda skirt around it.

kenzie: yeah that sounds fun, you may not be in the same weight class but at least i can spot you. c'mon lets go. *she says walking to the training area*

*a muffled "come in" sounds on the other side of the door*
  • Options
    Nova: It is quite the weapon. We had some interesting ones ourselves, but I only have the equipment that was part of my battlesuit.

Janri: *She decides to put on her outfit since the others are trying on theirs. She comes out, looking somewhere between a mercenary and what one might think of for Pirate queen. She adjusts the chest area with has a sizeable window for her green skin, overall she actually looks like she could be threatening which is a change to her usually completely motherly demeanor* I haven't dressed like this in years... but its nice.

Nexa: You look pretty good in that coat.

Reina: Maybe... *She gives a bit of a coy grin* I'm sure we beautiful women can figure something out... together.

T'Lera: Can we try and avoid being "too" blunt about it? For what was such a sensitive topic it kind of hurt that you just immediately spilled all of our plans to Krystal so quickly... *She sighs following alongside them*

Reashe: *She hurries alongside her with a hop in her step* Perfect. Maybe I'll surprise you.

Clea: *She enters Jorin's room closing the door behind her* I have your clothes, you kind of left in a hurry and we didn't want you to have to wander around naked... Are you alright?
  • Options
    Krystal: *awkward posture, but not pushing back in any way*
  • Options
    Bri: That was part of the plan, I apologize. This time we can be completely straight and honest with him on the subject. We have no plans other than to ask him. If he disagrees, we already have a Fleet Admiral on our side. Computer, what is Captain O'Connor's location.

Computer: Fleet Captain O'Connor is currently located in his quarters.

Bri: well let's go then. *She leads the way through the halls of the Tepes*

Cunningham: *she waits for Krystal to give an answer or say something, when she doesn't, she looks to Reina* well you have the floor it would seem. What do you propose? *She asks questioningly*
  • Options
    Val: thanks. *she looks over at janri* you look…. Different

*lythe decides to try her outfit on. A pare of black jeans with thigh high leather boots and a dark green v neck shirt under a nice black leather jacket*

Lythe: hmm it’s tight in a few areas but I suppose it works.

Kara: *follows after them* what if he’s sleeping?

Jorin: just leave them on the floor. *she’s currently sprawled on the bed in a bath robe* I’m fine just needed to get out of that situation….
  • Options
    [Janri: How so? *She tilts her head a bit before looking herself over and tugging at the fabric* I was once part of the Orion Syndicate until we left... but I haven't really dressed like this since then. With how things have been I kind of felt like it was time for a change. We keep on running into trouble and I'm gonna need to be more ready to fight. *She smiles to Lythe and gives a little thumbs up* It looks good on you.

Nova: This was kind of fun. Clothes shopping is fun. *She says, as if she never considered the possibility*

Nexa: *She taps her chin looking Janri over* I think it suits you Mom.

Reina: Well... we could take this back to our quarters... *She looks to Krystal giving her a bit of a squeeze in the hug to try and comfort her*

T'Lera: I'm guessing Bri would probably still wake him.

Clea: *She sets the clothes down* I guess it was a bit much considering you haven't really dealt with stuff like that before. I don't think they meant any harm, but still it puts pressure on you.

• Options
    Krystal: *epic blush* Uh... well... um... sure?