ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Aiden: Maybe I should've worn a suit. *He gets up and follows beside M Tara, not sure what to expect but trying to not look too tense. After a moment of preparation like straightening his clothes he opens the airlock, nodding to Dani*

*The pair step off the runabout and approach Dani. Dani takes a step towards M Tara and looks her over, smiling tentatively.*

Dani: How've you been, Tara?

M Tara: Could be worse. You?

Dani: No offence, but I was doing better until you showed up.

*M Tara chuckles. *

M Tara: Fair.

*M Tara notices Mila beside Dani, recognising parts of both her sister and the old Emperor. After a moment, she turns back to Dani.*

Is that...?

*Dani smiles proudly and puts a hand on Mila's shoulder.*

Dani: Tara Forrester, this is Lieutenant Mila Allen. Mila, this is Tara Forrester, formerly of the Terran Starfleet and Anti-Imperial Resistance.

*Mila holds her hand out, but M Tara stays frozen for a moment.*

M Tara *lost*: ...You have your father's eyes...

*Johanna stands at attention next to Mila, keeping her composure but she seems a bit confused by the connection, its her first time encountering a Terran though she's heard some rumors about them overall*

Aiden: *He puts a hand on M Tara's shoulder, giving it a squeeze to try and comfort her* I am Aiden Pearce, formerly freedom fighter, currently Tara's husband. As much as that can be an occupation.

*M Tara gives him a teasing look.*

M Tara: Are you trying to say I'm a handful?

Aiden: I'm not saying it, just implying it. *He glances away with a coy expression but looks back to Tara giving a small gesture towards Mila's hand suggesting she should shake it*

*M Tara shakes Mila's hand.*

Dani: So, you had something you wanted to share with us?

M Tara: Yeah. Can we go somewhere private?

*Dani nods and leads M Tara and Aiden towards her Quarters. Mila looks over at Johanna.*

Mila: That was weird...

Johanna: That was the Terran version of your Aunt right? Have you ever met her before? *She pauses, looking to Mila and sounding a slight mix of concerned and inquisitive though she knows Mila probably doesn't know much on why M Tara was acting that way* She seemed a little hung up on your father. I'm not really familliar with anything on the terran side of things...

Aiden: Nice ship, its my first time being on a republic vessel. *He takes in the view as they walk, part of him thinks back to the ships in the Terran universe comparing them to this one and part of him taking it on a more technical level until he realizes he's getting distracted and focuses*

Mila: Me neither. I know Mom and Dad had dealings with them before I was born..., but they never wanted to talk about it. Although...

Dad did sometimes talk about fearing 'becoming like his other self'...

*Mila looks disturbed.

Dani's Quarters. They reach the doors and Dani leads them inside.*

Dani: Thank you. It's not often I get to show her off.

*She gives him a wry smile before getting back to business.*

So, what's up?

M Tara: Aiden and I came across something in deep space.

Dani: I'd hope so after 16 years.

M Tara: Something big, Dani. Something Terran.

OoC: Sorry for the big slowdown, holiday stuff has left me with little free time. Also, I'm curious what you have in mind Logan.

Johanna: I guess maybe it has something to do with that Tara? She said you had your father's eyes... *she holds Mila's hand for a moment to try and comfort her*

Aiden: You might be aware that things "calmed down" with the Terran side of things over the years. Atleast in terms with their involvement with you guys, and this universe. For the most part anyway. So, someone we only knew as The Wrath, had been working for years to build up support to become Emperor. He was a non human, now we know him as a Hirogen man named Harik (Pronounced Harr-eek). He gathered enough favors, blackmail material, gained leverage however he could until he had something on everyone in power in the Empire. Eventually they had no choice but to accept his rule, granting him the position.

But, as I'm sure you are aware, Terrans tend to hate aliens of any variety and Harik is from a species that is even further from humans than say Spock, another alien ruler who brought the Empire to ruin during his rule. *He sighs leaning back into his chair* The dissention has been growing. While those in power must abide by his rule, its balancing on a knife's edge so to speak, some of the Empire appreciates his rule, mostly other aliens as he has made things much more balanced, allowing anyone to attempt to rise to power, and the other parts believe that only true blooded humans should ever control them and dirty xeno scum has no right to anything, let alone the seat of Emperor.

We discovered that more Terrans have been "immigrating" to this galaxy, and this universe in general. Worryingly large numbers, with equipment we're not sure of. Bit dangerous to go poking your nose around where its not wanted in a runabout, after all.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: it's all good man I really just think I may want to try to insert reddington and malek into the Convo. Then move from there. Especially if we make it where he had history with either Dani or someone else there and just beam in while they are discussing it.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: and this works great with what I'm working with with ONI and tywin.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Aiden: Maybe I should've worn a suit. *He gets up and follows beside M Tara, not sure what to expect but trying to not look too tense. After a moment of preparation like straightening his clothes he opens the airlock, nodding to Dani*

*The pair step off the runabout and approach Dani. Dani takes a step towards M Tara and looks her over, smiling tentatively.*

*M Tara chuckles. *

*M Tara notices Mila beside Dani, recognising parts of both her sister and the old Emperor. After a moment, she turns back to Dani.*

Is that...?

Dani: Tara Forrester, this is Lieutenant Mila Allen. Mila, this is Tara Forrester, formerly of the Terran Starfleet and Anti-Imperial Resistance.

*Johanna stands at attention next to Mila, keeping her composure but she seems a bit confused by the connection, its her first time encountering a Terran though she's heard some rumors about them overall*

Aiden: *He puts a hand on M Tara's shoulder, giving it a squeeze to try and comfort her* I am Aiden Pearce, formerly freedom fighter, currently Tara's husband. As much as that can be an occupation.

Aiden: I'm not saying it, just implying it. *He glances away with a coy expression but looks back to Tara giving a small gesture towards Mila's hand suggesting she should shake it*

*Dani nods and leads M Tara and Aiden towards her Quarters. Mila looks over at Johanna.*

Johanna: That was the Terran version of your Aunt right? Have you ever met her before? *She pauses, looking to Mila and sounding a slight mix of concerned and inquisitive though she knows Mila probably doesn't know much on why M Tara was acting that way* She seemed a little hung up on your father. I'm not really familliar with anything on the terran side of things...

Aiden: Nice ship, its my first time being on a republic vessel. *He takes in the view as they walk, part of him thinks back to the ships in the Terran universe comparing them to this one and part of him taking it on a more technical level until he realizes he's getting distracted and focuses*

Mila: Me neither. I know Mom and Dad had dealings with them before I was born..., but they never wanted to talk about it. Although...

*Mila looks disturbed.

So, what's up?

OoC: Sorry for the big slowdown, holiday stuff has left me with little free time. Also, I'm curious what you have in mind Logan.

Johanna: I guess maybe it has something to do with that Tara? She said you had your father's eyes... *she holds Mila's hand for a moment to try and comfort her*

Aiden: You might be aware that things "calmed down" with the Terran side of things over the years. Atleast in terms with their involvement with you guys, and this universe. For the most part anyway. So, someone we only knew as The Wrath, had been working for years to build up support to become Emperor. He was a non human, now we know him as a Hirogen man named Harik (Pronounced Harr-eek). He gathered enough favors, blackmail material, gained leverage however he could until he had something on everyone in power in the Empire. Eventually they had no choice but to accept his rule, granting him the position.

But, as I'm sure you are aware, Terrans tend to hate aliens of any variety and Harik is from a species that is even further from humans than say Spock, another alien ruler who brought the Empire to ruin during his rule. *He sighs leaning back into his chair* The dissention has been growing. While those in power must abide by his rule, its balancing on a knife's edge so to speak, some of the Empire appreciates his rule, mostly other aliens as he has made things much more balanced, allowing anyone to attempt to rise to power, and the other parts believe that only true blooded humans should ever control them and dirty xeno scum has no right to anything, let alone the seat of Emperor.

We discovered that more Terrans have been "immigrating" to this galaxy, and this universe in general. Worryingly large numbers, with equipment we're not sure of. Bit dangerous to go poking your nose around where its not wanted in a runabout, after all.

*Dani is quiet for a moment while she thinks. *

M Tara: Dani, we both know this many Terrans in your universe can only mean trouble. Either they're gathering forces to reclaim the Empire from this side, or they're going to try rebuilding the Empire here.

Dani: Or both.

*She sighs.*

What evidence do you two have of this infiltration?
    Having moved to the colony base facilities on New Carthage Colony Tywin has moved a substantial amount of men supplies and ships into the area. He is walking the facility as he is on a comm with his officer in the mirror universe.

Tywin: and what else is there to report so far.

Gath: it's been quite so far either no one has taken any of the reports to seriously or are to preoccupied to worry about it.

Tywin: or don't think that anything worth while can be achieved here. Hm stay on watch. I need you to keep things in line while I work here.

Gath: of course sir.

He salutes as the image fades.

Holland approaches him.

Holland: I trust the facilities here and the ones in orbit are good enough for the time being?

Tywin: they are. Any word on what that runabout and the ship it's on are up to.

Holland: nothing new yet.
    Ooc: also if this doesn't work out I will throw something into it to stop them but want to set it up so I can

Malek: well we know that prowler is here. But we are also just far enough away to seem not a threat to the Republic ship.

Reddington is wiping off his sidearm as he holsters it putting on his long coat as well.

Reddington: good good. Make sure your weapons are set to stun this time. Unlike normal should force be used I would rather not anyone end up dead.

Malek: you sure this is a smart idea?

Reddington: no not entirely. But those people from the mirror universe are on that ship and we have details that I suspect both sides will want to be made aware of. Besides the risk of going over there is extremely low for us.

Malek: except doesn't the Republic like the federation have orders to arrest you?

Reddington: well we left RNI didn't we? Besides unlike a lot of people this captain knows more of the mirror threat then most right now. So come on it's time we make an introduction.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User

*M Tara chuckles. *

Is that...?

*Mila looks disturbed.

So, what's up?

M Tara: Dani, we both know this many Terrans in your universe can only mean trouble. Either they're gathering forces to reclaim the Empire from this side, or they're going to try rebuilding the Empire here.

*She sighs.*

OoC: Merry Christmas guys. Also Logan it works fine, I've just been super busy cause of the holiday stuff.

Aiden: We have some sensor logs and data relating to Terran ships we encountered, and some scans of people that prove they came from the same universe as us along with some data I recovered from friends who stay in contact on the other side. Enough to show fairly large numbers of Terrans making their way in and around this universe.

*M Tara chuckles. *

Is that...?

*Mila looks disturbed.

So, what's up?

*She sighs.*

OoC: Merry Christmas guys. Also Logan it works fine, I've just been super busy cause of the holiday stuff.

Aiden: We have some sensor logs and data relating to Terran ships we encountered, and some scans of people that prove they came from the same universe as us along with some data I recovered from friends who stay in contact on the other side. Enough to show fairly large numbers of Terrans making their way in and around this universe.

OOC: Merry Christmas!

*Dani curses under her breath.*

Dani: Okay, let's have a look. I'll pass this along to my superiors.
    Reddington smooths out his coat as Malek looks at him

Reddington: let's make our entrance shall we.

He taps the control as he beams directly into Dani's quarters.

Reddington: I only want to have to say this once. I am not here to harm anyone. If I was well you would all have been dead awhile ago. I think your records will prove I mean what I say. But in regards to what your friends from the mirror universe are saying I have some data I think you will find most helpful.

Ooc: merry Christmas all
    logang19 wrote: »
    Reddington smooths out his coat as Malek looks at him

Reddington: let's make our entrance shall we.

He taps the control as he beams directly into Dani's quarters.

Reddington: I only want to have to say this once. I am not here to harm anyone. If I was well you would all have been dead awhile ago. I think your records will prove I mean what I say. But in regards to what your friends from the mirror universe are saying I have some data I think you will find most helpful.

Ooc: merry Christmas all

*Security almost immediately storms in, but Dani quickly warns them off.*

Dani *annoyed*: What is it with you people and being in completely unannounced?

*OOC: Sorry, the idea was too funny not to. *
    Reddington smiles

Reddington: because I find it fun.

He sets down a small projector that gives an image of Tywin

Reddington: but to get to your guests point and you wanting even more solid evidence. May I present Grand Marshal Tywin of the Terran Empire. Currently working with ONI and has brought around 250 ships loaded with supplies and men to this galaxy from his own bases in the mirror universe.

He looks around.

Reddington: aren't you suppose to have a bar in your quarters as captain?
    Reddington smiles

Reddington: because I find it fun.

He sets down a small projector that gives an image of Tywin

Reddington: but to get to your guests point and you wanting even more solid evidence. May I present Grand Marshal Tywin of the Terran Empire. Currently working with ONI and has brought around 250 ships loaded with supplies and men to this galaxy from his own bases in the mirror universe.

He looks around.

Reddington: aren't you suppose to have a bar in your quarters as captain?

*Dani folds her arms.*

Dani: This is a warship, not a cruise liner.
    Reddington: still it wouldn't hurt to have something nice. Now would it.

He turns back to the image.

Reddington: in any case this man has just recently sided with ONI and now has his grasp firm on former UNSC now confederation space. He also is looking for your guests here. And has a Prowler that is in this area waiting for a chance to attack. The Terran running the show here is running at full speed ahead. Meaning whatever info these two have to share is going to be important as well. The Republic and Federation are going to be on the back foot in a matter of days if they aren't at a disadvantage already. Your in his sights. But I'll be damned if I let him do it without a fight. Especially after what I've sacrificed I'm not going to let it fall to him or any of these Terrans. But that leads us to an uncomfortable position of us working together.
    Reddington: still it wouldn't hurt to have something nice. Now would it.

He turns back to the image.

Reddington: in any case this man has just recently sided with ONI and now has his grasp firm on former UNSC now confederation space. He also is looking for your guests here. And has a Prowler that is in this area waiting for a chance to attack. The Terran running the show here is running at full speed ahead. Meaning whatever info these two have to share is going to be important as well. The Republic and Federation are going to be on the back foot in a matter of days if they aren't at a disadvantage already. Your in his sights. But I'll be damned if I let him do it without a fight. Especially after what I've sacrificed I'm not going to let it fall to him or any of these Terrans. But that leads us to an uncomfortable position of us working together.

M Tara: Sorry, but who are you?

*Dani is clearly thinking this over.*
    Reddington: who I am isn't important at this exact moment my dear. But if you want a general answer just look up my image on the Republic database. What is important at this time is the captain here knows that I wouldn't be risking my neck coming on a Republic ship like this if what I wasn't showing and telling was a real threat.

He looks towards Dani

Reddington: isn't that right captain
    Reddington: who I am isn't important at this exact moment my dear. But if you want a general answer just look up my image on the Republic database. What is important at this time is the captain here knows that I wouldn't be risking my neck coming on a Republic ship like this if what I wasn't showing and telling was a real threat.

He looks towards Dani

Dani: You are one of the least trustworthy people I know, and given my history, that's an achievement.

*Dani looks over at Aiden and M Tara.*

But he's telling the truth in this case: OSS practically redefined 'Public Enemy No. 1' for this pr***. He wouldn't be risking this if it wasn't important.

He looks towards Dani

Dani: You are one of the least trustworthy people I know, and given my history, that's an achievement.

But he's telling the truth in this case: OSS practically redefined 'Public Enemy No. 1' for this pr***. He wouldn't be risking this if it wasn't important.

Aiden: *He rubs his temples seeming a bit surprised by the intrusion but composes himself soon after* Well, Tara trusts you, and I trust Tara, and you, so if you say this guy is on the level, I'm willing to give him a chance.

*He whispers to M Tara* I feel like things just got a lot more complicated.

*Not a whisper* What do you think of all this?
    Reddington: see trust all around.

His face goes more serious

Reddington: like I said I don't need you trust me or to like but we are going to need to work together to stop whatever these Terrans have planned. They recently killed all 10 members of the council that controlled Confederate space that is now under Tywins firm grip and that of ONI. He has a foothold and I don't see him giving it up from what I've learned.

Turning to Aiden and her

Reddington: so you two are the ones who came on that shuttle. Impeccable timing.

He looks towards Dani

Aiden: *He rubs his temples seeming a bit surprised by the intrusion but composes himself soon after* Well, Tara trusts you, and I trust Tara, and you, so if you say this guy is on the level, I'm willing to give him a chance.

*He whispers to M Tara* I feel like things just got a lot more complicated.

*Not a whisper* What do you think of all this?

M Tara: I don't trust him...

Dani: You don't trust anybody.

M Tara: And that's why I'm still alive.
    Reddington: see trust all around.

His face goes more serious

Reddington: like I said I don't need you trust me or to like but we are going to need to work together to stop whatever these Terrans have planned. They recently killed all 10 members of the council that controlled Confederate space that is now under Tywins firm grip and that of ONI. He has a foothold and I don't see him giving it up from what I've learned.

Turning to Aiden and her

Reddington: so you two are the ones who came on that shuttle. Impeccable timing.

M Tara: Okay, what exactly are you suggesting we do?

Dani: From the sounds of it, it's already too late for a military intervention - short of a war, anyway.
    Reddington: it is to late. Sadly this is something even my people missed. But they are Terrans and it's ever so slightly possible if we cut off the head the rest will fall into chaos.

He stops for a moment

Reddington: war at this point is inevitable unless someone could come up with a way to keep them from entering out reality. Sadly that's not feasible at this time.

He turns to M Tara

Reddington: not trusting people is a good quilty most of the time. But from experience it's good to have a few people you can trust no matter what. You don't trust me and I don't expect you to. But what I do trust is that we can all agree unless we come up with something this Terran may just conquer not only our reality but take control of the Empire as well and that is something I'd rather not see happen.
    Ooc: happy new years Eve everyone.
    Reddington: it is to late. Sadly this is something even my people missed. But they are Terrans and it's ever so slightly possible if we cut off the head the rest will fall into chaos.

He stops for a moment

Reddington: war at this point is inevitable unless someone could come up with a way to keep them from entering out reality. Sadly that's not feasible at this time.

He turns to M Tara

Reddington: not trusting people is a good quilty most of the time. But from experience it's good to have a few people you can trust no matter what. You don't trust me and I don't expect you to. But what I do trust is that we can all agree unless we come up with something this Terran may just conquer not only our reality but take control of the Empire as well and that is something I'd rather not see happen.

OoC: Happy Late New Year

Aiden: *Looking to Dani* If you'd been through what we had, you'd probably be pretty hesitant too.

*He looks to Reddington* I don't know if the universe needs another big war, but if this threat is big enough that you think it could result in the galaxies being conquered by the Terrans... while it pains me to say, maybe we should try to get people from our side of the mirror involved. We left all that behind to live a quiet life together, but if someone wanted to open diplomatic relations with the Empire... we might know enough avenues to assist with that. *He sighs looking a bit stressed by what Reddington has revealed on the situation*
    Reddington: now we have seen one man running it all is it possible that if the governments here reached out he would be open to dealing with a threat not only to our galaxy but his as well? I don't think our friend working with ONI here is gonna stop till he has your universe and ours.
    Meanwhile

Tywin: what is the status of our troops?

Gath: all the ships and men you had slated to enter that universe have arrived. All remaining forces here remain on stand by ready to move at your command.

Tywin: very good. Have them remain at that status. It shouldn't take long to bring this galaxy to heal. Once we have the resources here we can then focus on bringing order to our home. Keep me informed of any developments.

Gath salutes as the holo ends. He turns as the door chimes

Tywin: enter

He pours a drink as He looks up.

Tywin: ah the head of ONI makes his first true appearance. Would you like a drink?

Takachi: I would. I would have been here sooner but we'll things required my attention.

Tywin: your officers are quite capable. I've been impressed what we have been able to do this far.

He takes a drink as he leans back in his seat.

Tywin: I must say your galaxy seems much more ripe for conquest then I would have thought. From what I've seen with a few quick strikes neither major power should offer much of a fight.

Takachi: they aren't as military minded but they will fight. Of that I have no question.

Tywin: well in a less then a week we will have the resources in place to strike quick and precise blows to both governments. Victory will be all but assured.
    Reddington: now we have seen one man running it all is it possible that if the governments here reached out he would be open to dealing with a threat not only to our galaxy but his as well? I don't think our friend working with ONI here is gonna stop till he has your universe and ours.

Aiden: I don't know the Emperor personally, but his "Hands" or agents whatever spoke with us one time. Gave us a gift. He's more reasonable than the last Emperor, and a lot of the others, I think he'd be willing to help combat a threat that's to both universes, though I can't guess at what kind of aid he can specifically offer.
    Reddington: well when someone's very existence is on the line they tend to be very accommodating. I suspect it's going to be harder to get the other governments here to see the true threat this poses before it's utterly to late.

He takes out a small flask as he takes a drink.

Reddington: but me and my organization should be able to buy some time until they are ready. I have a few ideas to send to starfleet and see if they can't run with them as well since they are well known for their scientific aptitude.
    ONI facility

Holland walks into a room as he locks the door and slides his key card as it turns red.

Toman: you think they are watching you that closely?

Holland: the way things are going currently I wouldn't be surprised.

Toman: well then what do you want to do about it?

Holland: I'm not sure there is much we can do at the moment. Tywin has almost everyone's ear it seems and there are currently more Terran ships in our space then what ONI has available.

Toman: I've made sure an acquaintance of mine knew what was going on he should be speaking with someone by now.

Holland: I think we both know that kind of time isn't available.

Toman: well we can't really do anything ourselves at the moment either.

Holland: I've made contact with Virgo.

Toman had been looking out a viewport as he turns.

Toman: I thought that wasn't possible?

Holland: it is I also have the location of the last operational jump gate. The Unified Galactic Coalition or UGC as they are calling it now has said that if we will support it they will help clear out the Terrans if the colony world's here agree to fall under UGC governance.

Toman: will they?

Holland: after speaking to them all yes. They aren't to happy the Terrans went and killed all the elected officials at the council meeting.

Toman turns back towards the view port hands behind his back in silent thought for a few moments.

Holland: listen I know our different operations at ONI haven't seen eye to eye. We never will. But I think we can all agree that these Terrans are dangerous and in the end they won't hesitate to kill us off once they have what they want.

Toman: keep me informed. I'll reach out to my associate and see what he thinks the other powers will do with the current situation as well.

Holland gets up to leave knowing he can't say anything at this point. He walks out as Toman stays and looks out at the stars.

Toman: computer locate and contact Reddington.
    OOC: Sorry, things got a bit busy on my end.

*Dani stands in thought before speaking again.*

Dani: We might have another potential contact...

M Tara: You do?

Dani: We have a Prisoner on board - a clone of my daughter, Mila.

M Tara: Okay? I'm not seeing the connection.

Dani: Your sister is the one who cloned her...

*M Tara looks at Dani for a moment, as if searching for any indication this is a joke.*

M Tara: You're serious.

Dani, she wants you dead.
    Ooc: it's all good man life happens

Reddington leans against the wall as he listens. He taps a few commands into a jolo display on his wrist.

Reddington: well one thing I've learned is that someone that wants to kill you tends to be bluntly honest.
    Federation science station Epsilon 5.

Devin is working in a lab studying temporal and odd anomalies.

Computer: incoming recording for you

Devin puts down his scanner as he walks over to the console.

Devin: accept message security code Alpha 107.

Computer: security code accepted.

Reddington appears

Reddington: Devin I'm calling in what you owe me. I'm currently looking into a threat from the mirror universe and your specific skills will be useful. I need you and your team to develop a way to stop the mirror universe from entering ours. I'll be in contact with you after my meeting with the Republic. But here is some preliminary data you will find useful.

As the message ends Devin slumps in his seat. As the data appears he looks at it and while interested he knows how near impossible the task will be. But he also knows what will happen if he doesnt manage to find a way to do it.