What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: Sorry, things got a bit busy on my end.

*Dani stands in thought before speaking again.*

Dani: We might have another potential contact...

M Tara: You do?

Dani: We have a Prisoner on board - a clone of my daughter, Mila.

M Tara: Okay? I'm not seeing the connection.

Dani: Your sister is the one who cloned her...

*M Tara looks at Dani for a moment, as if searching for any indication this is a joke.*

M Tara: You're serious.

Dani, she wants you dead.

OoC: I understand, didn't get a notification unfortunately so I didn't see you were back.

Aiden: Am I missing something? *He looks a bit confused at M Tara and Dani*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    OOC: Sorry, things got a bit busy on my end.

*Dani stands in thought before speaking again.*

Dani: We might have another potential contact...

M Tara: You do?

Dani: We have a Prisoner on board - a clone of my daughter, Mila.

M Tara: Okay? I'm not seeing the connection.

Dani: Your sister is the one who cloned her...

*M Tara looks at Dani for a moment, as if searching for any indication this is a joke.*

M Tara: You're serious.

Dani, she wants you dead.

OoC: I understand, didn't get a notification unfortunately so I didn't see you were back.

Aiden: Am I missing something? *He looks a bit confused at M Tara and Dani*

*OOC: Aiden has met M Dani before - when she gave M Tara an absolute pasting - and knows the background to their rivalry, though I can't recall if M Tara filled him in on Dani's role. *

M Tara: Dani attacked the ship Captain Allen was on board at the time. She stunned her while she was pregnant and... Well...

*Dani looks a little uncomfortable at the memory, remembering the guilt she felt at the time.*

Dani: She didn't leave me any choice.

M Tara: You did what you had to do. She shouldn't have been on that boarding party in the first place.

Dani: I know... But I also know that if it had been Mila, James, Casval, or Cassi... I'd have reacted the same way.

*M Tara raises an eyebrow.*

M Tara: You'd have joined a shadowy cabal, plotting the destruction of an entire system of government, cloned several of your counterpart's kids and gaslit another into trusting you all in the name of revenge.

*Dani narrows her eyes at her.*

Dani: How do you know about Casval?

M Tara: Er... You told us?

Dani: No, I didn't.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Reddington is leaning on the wall as he takes another drink from his flask as Malek gives him a look raising his eye brow. Reddington just gestures for him to remain silent.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ONI

Tywin is sitting in his quarters with two officers.

Gath: we have enough ships and men here for any attack and have enough support in the Empire to make a move on the capital.

Tywin: good we will bide some time here to gather a few more resources and in a matter of months we will control this reality and our own.

Altis: I still am concerned. What if support in the empire fails or this reality proves more trouble then we expect?

Tywin: then we will conquer them violently. Once our research teams are done here with the project they and ONI are working on no one will dare to step out of line.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Satler creation labs

Devin is sitting in a large conference room waiting as he looks over his padd before getting up. He walks over to the replicator.

Devin: covian brandy cold.

As he takes the drink a middle aged man walks in waving off the two guards that entered with him.

Hammond: out out I don't need you here relax.

Devin let's a smile cross his face as he looks away.

Hammond: I swear they think I can't survive one moment without them keeping watch over me.

Hammond let's out a chuckle as he sits down already having a drink as he walked in. He looks Devin up and down as he gestures to a seat. Devin sits down next to him activating his padd that starts to pop up holo data.

Hammond: now before you begin. Yes.

Devin: I'm sorry?

Hammond: yes. I will help advance whatever it is your needing my services for.

Devin: but you don't even know.....

Hammond: I don't need to know the details. What's important is I've been informed by our mutual friend that it is important for our galaxy. That's all I need to know. I fund and support the largest private science/medical research in the galaxy. I knew sooner or later something would happen that would require my assistance. I've been reading reports from my people that are in ONI controlled space and they aren't being treated well by most of ONI or their new Terran allies.

Devin: do you know or want to know the details for what he is asking?

Hammond smiles as he stands up.

Hammond: follow me.

They start walking down a long hallway that is above a large and expansive research area with multiple labs working on every thing imaginable.

Devin: how much does it cost to run all of this?

Hammond: in r&d I spend billions in a cycle. The project your going to want to be a part of has already seen 3.5 billion invested in it.

After a decent walk they arrive at a large lab with a number of techs and scientists already working.

Hammond: here we are. It's not finished yet as progress has hit a wall but with you working on it as well as our best team I think you can make it work.

Devin: you really think it can shut off the Terrans from our galaxy?

Hammond: without a doubt once it's complete. There are a few compounds I've been yet to aquire still. I'll put in for your transfer to here from starfleet. There are some......things here that starfleet would not be pleased if they saw.

Devin: like?

Hammond: that's a starfleet padd take a look at it's screen now.

Devin looks down as the omega symbol is on it.

Devin: no absolutely not

Hammond: they are the key to making this work. Safe guards have been in place since day one. They currently can't leave this room that is shielded with advanced gravimetric shielding to stop any detonation. That's why it is separate and it's own facility.

Devin looks as he still tries to grasp what is going on.

Devin: how long have you been working on this?

Hammond: oh I was asked to start this research about a decade ago. It was just in recent years we started putting it to applicable use.

Devin: I'm going to need a stronger drink.

Hammond smiles as they walk back to the main area.
  • Options
    OoC: I'm working on a post but need to check in with Ryan on something, sorry been out for the week working on some stuff irl that kept me too busy to do much.
  • Options
    Ooc: it's all good no worries. That's why I figured I'd move along some other things as well.
  • Options
    Ooc: also just got to say it that new mission is just 🔥 to me. Absolutely loved it.
  • Options
    OoC: The new Terran stuff is actually what had been inspiring me to suggest we work on a Terran arc again, that and the last time Terran stuff came up was Aiden and M Tara's "Happy Ending" right before we did the big time skip.
  • Options
    > @westx211 said:
    > OoC: The new Terran stuff is actually what had been inspiring me to suggest we work on a Terran arc again, that and the last time Terran stuff came up was Aiden and M Tara's "Happy Ending" right before we did the big time skip.

Ooc: yeah I've always loved the Terran stuff myself
  • Options
    Meanwhile on reddington ship in the holo deck a pair is running a extensive training simulation.

A romulan is in fierce close quarters fighting with a younger human. As the two go back and forth. The romulan clearly isn't going on the offensive but simply blocking attacks as the human tries to break his defense.

Kakashi: faster if you want to have any hope of breaking my defenses.

Samito: I'll break them just you watch.

Samito slides in the water trying to come behind him as kakashi dodges this time kicking him as he lands in the water looking up to the blade of kakashis sword centimeters from his face.

Samito: ok ok maybe I got a bit overzealous.

As Samito gets up

Kakashi: computer end program. That's enough for today.

Samito: any word on when reddington is coming back?

Kakashi: not that I've been told let's go see since your curious.

The two walk to the turbolift and walk onto the small bridge where Jeryl is sitting in the main seat watching the readouts. She turns as they enter.

Jeryl: well looks like you got all wet again samito don't get water all over my consoles.

She gives him a smile as Samito looks embarrassed.

Jeryl: what can I do for you two?

Kakashi: he wanted to know if we had heard from Malek or Reddington again yet.

Jeryl: no he's still on that republic ship. Nothing seems out of place and I haven't gotten an emergency signal so we just sit here and wait. Which I know you do oh so well.

She smiles as she turns her chair back to the main sensor feed again. He starts to say something then thinks better of it as he heads for the turbolift again. As the two enter the exit to the main deck.

Kakashi: feel free to go eat or study or relax. I'll be on the holodeck for awhile when I'm done we can run it again if you want.

Samito: yes sir.

Kakashi watchs as Samito heads for the mess hall as he himself enters the holo deck.

Kakashi: computer begin program Val'reth raptor.

The holo deck shimers as it takes shape. A courtyard lit by flames he draws his sword as he starts a set of motions he moves like water smoothly from one to the next. After almost an hour of that he ends. He sits down on the ground setting the blade down in it's sheath in front of him. He takes the next few hours to meditate.
  • Options
    After a few hours in the holo deck katashi walks to his quarters. ( Yes I am changing his spelling lol)

Katashi sets his blade on a stand in the room as he sits down on the floor. The door chimes.

Katashi: enter.

Samito enters dried and in new clothes.

Katashi: have a seat I can see something is bothering you.

For reference Katashi is in his late 20s early 30s age group samito is in his teens.

Samito: can I ask a question sensei?

Katashi: of course. What is on your mind?

Samito: I want to ask about my parents. I know some things but what happened to them. How did I end up here with you all and what is your history with these people? I just can't handle not knowing.

Katashi let's out a small sigh before turning to face Samito as he sits down and Samito sits across from him.

Katashi: I was found by Reddington on a small backwater world. I was barely surviving. My parents had died when I was a child. All that was left to me from them was the blade on the stand there that I use. I was a thief sneaky and did jobs for the crime lords in that area and was damn good at it even at the age I was. One day I was doing a job and it ended up being against reddington. He swiftly had everyone in my group killed but me. He then offered me the chance to leave the planet and join him.

Samito: so you joined him instead of the ones on your planet?

Katashi: correct. He then spent the next decade having me train with some of the best assassin's and hand to hand combat teaches in the galaxy. Now me and Malek work as his enforces and spies keeping an eye on things.

Samito: does it ever feel wrong what your doing?

Katashi is silent for a moment and Samito is afraid he has gone a little to far.

Katashi: no. While many would be disgusted by his methods he does what he does in a way he helps people as well and is particular in what he does. I do not pretend to be a good person I lost that ability long ago before he ever found me.

Samito is quite a moment.

Samito: what about my parents?

Katashi bows his head a moment taking a breath and centering himself.

Katashi: I was the one who found you. It was a normal operation for us. But a crime lord had decided to step out of line and get involved in a trade reddington refuses to be a part of. Me and Malek where sent in. It should have been a clean operation but the criminal set off a bomb me and Malek barely survived ourselves. But the blast damaged many nearby buildings. Your parents had been killed by that blast. I found you unconscious next to them. Despite Malek objecting I took you with us.

Samito: oh I.......that's why you trach me?

Katashi: yes. I took responsibility then and I still have a responsibility to take care of you and make sure you can take care of yourself.

Samito sits there for some time silent. Katashi sits there quite as well letting him process it.

Samito: why didn't you tell me earlier?

Katashi: I suppose the biggest thing was fear. Fear that you would be angry and reject me when I feel responsible for what happened.

Samito: I can't say I'm not angry sensei but I understand. I think I want to take some time to deal with it though if you don't mind.

Katashi: of course. You know where I'll be if you need me and everyone else here is open for you to talk to as well.

They both stand up and bow to each other as Samito walks out. By his face you can clearly see he is torn. Katashi watchs as he leaves and the door shuts. He stands there for a number of moments wondering if he has now failed and what he feared will happen. Then his terminal beeps. Walking towards it.

Katashi: there the oni prowler watching that republic ship. Jeryl this is katashi I've found the oni prowler. I'm going to infiltrate and see what I can find.

Jeryl: are you sure that's a wise idea you sound off.

Katashi: I'll be fine watch samito for me he needs someone to support him right now we.....had that talk.

Jeryl: don't worry I'll keep a close eye on him.

He closes the comm as he takes the blade from it's stand putting it and his suit on.
  • Options
    Katashi beams aboard into a small storage room on the prowler quickly slicing the officer in the rooms neck killing him. Katashi takes the officers key card as he slowly opens the door manually and check the hall finding it clear. He swiftly and silently makes his way through the halls before entering a service duct to more freely move. While on par tech wise unsc ships where built to survive fights once their shields dropped leaving a honeycomb like affect to their decks that now Katachi could use to navigate the ship.

Meanwhile.

Samito walks onto the bridge as Jeryl is monitoring Katashi she half turns her head as he enters.

Samito: do you have a moment?

Jeryl: of course come on take a seat.

She taps the controls putting it into auto mode as she turns to face Samito.

Jeryl: so Katashi told me you guys had a discussion. Does this have to do with that?

Samito: yeah it does. If you want to talk about it I should say if not I...

Jeryl: it's all right. What's on your mind.

She gets up walking to the replicator

Jeryl: Cantorian tea hot make that two.

She takes the mugs handing one to Samito.

Jeryl: I've found this helpful when I'm stressed. Please go on with what you wanted to say.

Ooc: going to try and start taking and delving deeper with characters and the such.
  • Options
    Jeryl sits down across from Samito.

Jeryl: so open up

Samito: I just feel......conflicted. He told me what happened but why didn't he tell me sooner? Why didn't he just tell me what had happened? I wouldn't have blamed him!

Jeryl: you say that but this reaction is precisely why he didn't then. It's not easy to deal with. But try to remember he is still very young. He's learning how to handle this at the same time you are. Yes you both have friends here and we watch out for each other but we can't make every decision for each other either. You two will always have a complicated relationship.

She smiles as she can't help but chuckle.

Jeryl: you probably don't see this yet but you've taken on alot of his traits already. While you are teacher and student you are also much more like brothers. He didn't want to hurt you hence why he didn't tell you. He's lost everyone close to him. He doesn't want to lose you to.

Samito: I just......I don't know what to think right now.

Jeryl: then don't. Focus yourself and keep your mind on something to distract you.

On the prowler

Katashi had downloaded a slew of files and was getting ready to set a few charges in the main computer room as alarms sound.

Katashi: damn they must have found a body.

He turns as he preps to leave the room before he reaches the door Atrius walks in a twisted grin crossing his face revealing his fangs

Atrius: so we seem to have an uninvited guest. I'll enjoy getting the chance to stretch my legs.

Katashi: Jeryl I need a quick beam....

Before he can finish he his flung into the wall as he hits a console that sends sparks everywhere.

Atrius: oh no little spy you don't get out that easily.

Katashi: I guess we do this the hard way.

He draws his blade as he takes a fighting stance. He takes a deep breath as he centers himself.
  • Options
    Ooc: and well I'm going to keep going lol

As katashi takes a stance he watches Atrius. He has to watch him. He's never faced his species before. Hell he thinks to himself he doesn't even know if he's an actual species or a lab creation.

Atrius: this will be fun I enjoy killing romulans. They are stubborn and proud in my reality and from the looks of it you fit that to a t.

Katashi: you may find I'm not like any romulan you have met.

Katashi jumps forward slashing with his blade as Atrius blocks it with his gauntlet. Katashi spins around and bends backwards barely avoiding a kick and quickly dodges a slash as he strikes with his blade as it's blocked Atrius pushes him back.

Katashi (to himself): he's fast but he also doesn't use any weapons but his own claws. If I can get past his gauntlets I could land a blow.

Katashi jumps forward with a flurry of strikes. He lands one on Atrius leg but also takes a slash to his left arm and face. His arm is hurt more but his face is also bleeding from the cuts that now run across it. Atrius though was also badly hurt from the strike Katashi can tell.

Atrius: impressive. It's been years since anyone has been able to land a strike on me. But I think it's time to finish this so we can proceed to kill everyone on that republic ship then your little ship to. Every last single one of them.

Katashi knows he's trying to goad him but being already emotionally unbalanced from the talk with Samito he can't help it. He yells as he pushes forward. Atrius smiles putting his weight on his good leg he takes a slash to his arm that does little to hurt him but opens up katashi who he lands a punch to his chest stopping his momentum and then proceeds to grab him throwing him into a console that sparks and is broken by the impact.

Atrius: send security in.

A squad of armed troops walk in

Atrius: take him to med bay. Keep him alive. I have questions for him.

Trooper: yes sir.

Katashi can't fight as they pick him up and carry him out.

Atrius: your right your not like a normal romulan. Had you remained calm you might have well beat me.

Katashi can only watch as Atrius picks up his blade.

Atrius: I'll keep this as a trophy of our fight.

He waves the troops away as they carry Katashi away.
  • Options
    In the med bay doctors watch him as a security team is there as well. Katashi lays unconscious.

Meanwhile

Jeryl: hm something is odd.

Samito: what is it?

Jeryl: why don't you go I need to check something.

Samito: no something wrong tell me.

Jeryl: I should have heard from Katashi by now.

Samito: what do you mean where is he!?

Jeryl: he located the prowler monitoring us and that republic ship and he went over to check it out. He should have checked in by now.

She turns to a display activating it as a holo readout comes up. She works it slowly before it brings up what she wanted.

Jeryl: by the cosmos what happened how is he still alive.

Samito: what did they do!

Jeryl: I can't get an exact position lock yet but his life sign is just barely holding on. He's going to kill me for this. Grab your gear. I'm calling Malek he will go with you. Reddington will be plenty fine by himself on that republic ship.

Samito nods as he runs to the armory.

Jeryl hails Malek

Malek is leaning against the wall in Dani's quarters watching the discussion keep going as Jeryl hails him. He speaks quietly

Malek: do you have an emergency for me cause listening to these people banter is going to drive me insane.

Jeryl: yes katashi is in trouble serious trouble.

Malek: beam me over in just a moment.

He makes a signal to Reddington who motions for him to leave. He taps his gauntlet as he is beamed back silently.

Malek: what happened?

Jeryl: Katashi located the enemy prowler in the area and wanted to raid them. So he did. But must have been caught. By all right Malek the scans I'm getting he should be dead. They must be wanting to keep him alive. They know we won't fire while he is on board.

Malek: can you beam me in close to him?

Jeryl: in still working on a location. Samito will be going along you will need all the help you can get.

Malek: I don't.....

Jeryl: they had that conversation. He needs to do this and wether you want to admit it or not you will need help if they have someone that did this to Katashi.

Malek takes and set his rifle to full power as it makes a low hum.

Malek: the difference between the two of us I don't get in close and I play dirty.
  • Options
    Katashi is laying unconscious on the bio bed.....

He sits up in a foggy place sitting in some shallow water

Katashi: where....where am I?

Tokah: well it seems like you may have done it this time. Did you let an enemy get the slip on you so easily?

Katashi: wait if I'm seeing you does that mean....

Tokah: not yet. It remains to be seen if you make it out of this one or not.

Katashi: I tried my best but I wasn't strong enough to do it. I'm sorry.

Tokah: you did try but the real question is are you willing to keep trying.

Tokah waves his hand as they are sitting around a fire each on separate logs.

Katashi: how do I save myself and those I am sworn to protect?

Tokah: ah the ever elusive question. I can't give you the answer to that I'm afraid I can merely point you in the right direction. The true test is how far are you willing to go. What are you willing to sacrifice to see your mission through.

Katashi: answer me this is it really you or are you just a figment of my dying mind?

Tokah: oh I'm real. I died protecting what and who I loved. Though I was only partially successful. This wasn't the path I wanted for you. It never was. You have done well though. Me and your mother are proud of what you have become and how you have taken Samito in.

Katashi: I failed him.

Tokah: maybe and yet maybe not. Even now he and your friends are preparing to rescue you. The question is will you be there and alive for them to rescue or not.

Katashi: how? How do I survive this?

Tokah smiles as he walks over placing a hand on his shoulder

Tokah: you fight. You never let them dictate to you your battle field. Take it and make it your own. You have a gift one left by me and your mother. An ability to learn and adapt to an opponent as you fight them. It takes a large amount of energy and if the fight becomes prolonged it can exhaust you. But use it well and you won't have that problem. Come I will help you unlock it.

Meanwhile

Malek and Samito beam onto the prowler in a hallway two techs are walking as they beam in and freeze a moment before one can reach for his pistol Malek fires off two shots vaporizing them.

Samito: so much for stealth.

Malek: I'm not here to sneak around. Go find Katashi I'll keep them busy.

Samito nods as he activates a personal cloak and heads down the hall as Malek turns as two guards come in from the lift he fires again vaporizing the two.

Malek: I'm going to enjoy this.
  • Options
    OOC: and im going to keep going lol

Katashi and Tokah stand there a moment as rumblings can be heard.

Tokah: its now time for you to make your choice on what you are going to do. Know this I am proud of you and will always be here and watching and guiding you.

Katashi: Thank you. I miss you and mom.

Tokah nods emotion clear on his face as well.

Tokah: Know that we are proud of you and know you are doing a good job with the boy.

Katashi hugs him as another loud rumble shakes the place. Tokah gently pushes him away as he smiles but has tears running down his face.

outside

Malek is in a mess hall having killed a number of people as he makes his way towards the bridge. Before he can leave Atrius walks in smiling.

Atrius: well this just seems to be my lucky day.

Malek: I wouldnt count it as lucky you piece of garbage.

Malek fires a burst of shots that Atrius can barely dodge realizing this fight may be harder then he first expected. He rushes Malek striking at him and making him drop the rifle. The two begin to brawl hand to hand and Atrius is again amazed to find that Malek is able to match him blow for blow not seeming to be phased by hits that would cripple a normal individual.

Meanwhile Samito is aout to enter the med lab as the power flickers.

Inside the med bay

As the guards and techs look around as the power flickers Katashi opens his eyes as they glow in a blood red color he swiftly breaks free from the restraints they had and uses the shrapnel to swiftly kill the guards before grabbing one of the guards knifes and throwing it at the tech. He raises a pistol as the door opens to see Samito standing there.

Samito: We were supposed to rescue you but it seems you are doing better?

Katashi takes a deep breath as his eyes return to normal. He winces as he is still in pain and needs more medical attention.

Katashi: please tell me you didnt come alone?

Samito: no Malek is taking out his frustration on the ship currently. At the rate he is going he is going to kill the entire crew.

Katashi: Lets go help him....

Samito: you are going back to the ship to get treated ill help Malek and find your blade.

Before Katashi can respond Samito taps his comm

Samito: Jeryl hes ready for transport to the med bay me and Malek still have work to do.
  • Options
    OoC: I'm back for the moment. Having to deal with family troubles that have kept me away entirely for a bit.

Aiden: *He coughs* To be honest, the amount of cloning of everyone gets a bit out of hand... *he's trying to break any tension that may be caused by the revelation*
  • Options
    OoC: I'm back for the moment. Having to deal with family troubles that have kept me away entirely for a bit.

Aiden: *He coughs* To be honest, the amount of cloning of everyone gets a bit out of hand... *he's trying to break any tension that may be caused by the revelation*

Ooc: it's all good no idea where Ryan is hope he is ok hope everything is ok for you to.
  • Options
    Malek and Atrius are still battling fiercely both now showing signs of how tired and exhausted they are but neither one willing to let the other get a clear advantage. Atrius manages to get a strong kick in that sends Malek I to a wall where he knocks lose a piece of the paneling. He takes it and hurls it with Atrius just managing to dodge it but a trooper who entered the room was not as he is sliced in half by the panel.

Atrius: you are good I will admit. But surely you know even if you beat me there are enough men here to take you after.

Malek: you seem to underestimate what I'm here to do.

Malek glances down as his gauntlet signals him that Samito has recovered Katashi and his blade.

Malek: well it looks like it's time to end this dance.

He taps a control as explosions rip through the ship. Damaging almost everything but the stealth system.

Malek: until next time

He waves as he beams away. After arriving back on the ship.

Malek: how is he?

Jeryl: samito is with him but I have him sedated for now. He is lucky to be alive.

Malek:well what's important is is that he's safe now. Any word from reddington?

Jeryl: no he's still on the Republic ship. I'm sure just estatic about being there to.

She chuckles as she turns back to a monitor.

Malek: I'm going to go check up on the other two.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

OOC: No worries man. Take as much time as you need.

*Dani's glare stays fixed on M Tara.*

M Tara: Okay... Look, she's still my sister... And I know better than anyone else how dangerous she can be...

Dani: You've been keeping tabs on her.

M Tara: As much as I can.

Dani: How long have you known?

*M Tara looks curiously at her from the dangerous lilt in her tone.*

M Tara *surprised*: You don't think...? Dani, if I had known what she was doing with Casval before you did, I would have told you.

Dani: Really? Because you've said yourself I'm not your sister--

M Tara: I feel like that's basically a compliment at this point.

Dani: --And it's not like Mila, James, Cassi or Casval are related to you. Heck, you don't exactly like their Dad!

*M Tara stomps forward at that.*

M Tara *offended*: I have nothing against your husband! He believed in me when I needed it! He saved my life several times! That alone gives me reason to watch out for his kids!

Dani: So what was that with Mila in the Shuttlebay?

M Tara: My Terry was terrifying, and he had both my parents murdered. I can't help the fact your kids remind me of him, Dani.

*She steps back and folds her arms. *

Afterall, that's the exact reason my Dani tried to trick Casval in the first place.

*Dani grits her teeth in anger at that, but the way she closes her eyes and turns away makes it clear that anger isn't directed at M Tara.*

OOC: Oh yeah, Dani hates how M Dani tried to present herself as a mother-figure to Casval. Of everything M Dani could do, trying to steal Dani's kids was probably the very worst. I almost never show Dani angry at all - that's how bad what M Dani did is!
  • Options
    Reddington silently remains leaned on the wall taking a small drink from a flask he pulls out of his pocket. He glances down as he gets a message they have recovered Katashi from his eye piece he then relax a little more as he watches the two.
  • Options
    Malek stands outside the med lab only watching from the window. Samito is sitting next to Katashi who is still sedated. Malek is about to walk away when Samito steps out.

Samito: I wanted to thank you for helping get him back.

Malek leans against the wall

Malek: he would have done the same for any of us it was the least I could do for him.

Samito: I should say thank you for allowing me to help. He told me you didn't want to bring me back here when you guys first found me.

Malek: I take it you had that little talk then.

Samito: yes.

Malek let's out a sigh as he can figure what Samito is waiting for.

Malek: it wasn't anything personal or cruel why I had my reasons. We are in a dangerous line of work. Two things make it more dangerous emotions and attachments. You are both to him. Hell you have become both to about everyone here.

Samito: it's my fault he went onto that prowler. If we hadn't had that talk he wouldn't have been unbalanced or emotional.

Malek: listen kid I've seen a lot in my time. More then most with how long I've been around and how long I've been at this game. You are an asset for him. You help him more then you hinder him. Believe it or not you do that for most of us on this ship.

Samito: that doesn't change the fact he wouldn't be......

Malek: mistakes happen. We will all make more before we die. What matters is that you learn from them. Also if you dont have someone who gives your life meaning what is the point of life.

Samito: but you said attachment and emotion....

Malek: are negatives? They are in our line of work but they also are necessary. Listen it's been a long day. Go get some rest I'll stay here with him.

Samito starts to object but clearly exhausted he decides better of it after Malek gives him a look. Once Samito is gone Malek walks into the med bay sitting down besides Katashi.

Malek: you know for a long while I thought you where a fool for bringing that kid back. An even bigger fool for deciding to teach him. Looks like I may have been wrong.

Katashi: wouldn't have been the first time.

Malek looks down at him as he is clearly in extreme pain still as he lays there.

Katashi: how is he?

Malek: he'll be fine after he gets some rest. You on the other hand are going to need a lot more time to heal. Modern medicine only can do so much.

Katashi: admit it you just want to go on missions alone for awhile

Katashi starts to laugh as he then winces as he coughs and let's out a small yell in pain.

Malek: relax. Here

He gives him a hypo as he grabs him a drink as well.

Katashi: you both came onto the prowler?

Malek: yes. Samito rescued you and your weapon I went and killed a lot of people and blew up a lot of their stuff.

Katashi: that was reckless and dangerous.

Malek: yes unlike going on an enemy ship half cocked and extremely emotional isn't. Not counting the fact I can survive things that would easily kill you and the rest.

Katashi: fine fine point taken.

Malek: now you need to get some more rest. I'll hang around until samito comes back.

Katashi nods in to much pain to argue.
  • Options
    Katashi is laying on the bio bed in a very deep sleep. While Malek is sitting in a chair near by with a mug on the table but having dozed off.

Katashi opens his eyes being in the dark again near a small fire. He relaxes as he sits down on a log near the fire waiting a moment as he hears the voice he was hoping for.

Tokah: so you managed to survive. Well done. You aren't out of danger yet though. You are going to have fight harder then ever to recover to protect those you love.

Katashi: I'm ready though now. I have peace and have accepted what I can not change.

Tokah: good. You will find that you can reach this place on two conditions. When you are at perfect peace and at rest or when you are on the brink of death.

Katashi let's a smile cross his face

Katashi: so which one is it at this moment.

Tokah: both. While here I can teach you abilities you can't learn from most out in the physical world. Things that will help you as you grow and as you teach the next generation the way of the raptor.

Katashi: I'm ready to learn father. Ready and eager.

Tokah nods and is silent a moment. He claps his hands as they suddenly are standing in shallow water in a giant circle surrounded by rocks and a small waterfall on one side.

Tokah: you can and must first learn to let the energy in your body flow freely. Without restraint and hesitation. The Klingons had ways they prepared for battle many based on similar aspects. These ways are ancient. Far more then any of the races currently in the milky way. Now follow my lead.....

They then proceed to spend what feels like extremely long periods of time working on the methods.
  • Options
    Ooc: I suppose I should hit a few other people since I can't have them doing it all in the amount of time it's been lol

Research facility.

Devin is in the main lab about 8 coffee mugs on his desk as he is drinking number 9.

Devin: no it just wouldn't be reliable

Tzenteri the tholian working with him on it.

Tzenteri: it will work if we simply account for the quantum and subspace equations.

Devin: but to create that much energy would be immense and for it not to damage subspace to interfere with warp and the like and not have damage done there would be impossible.

Tzenteri: not if we affixed a temporal node to it and engaged in temporal fields as well.

Devin: no no no time travel shenanigans is NOT something I want to get even remotely close to. I'll figure out some other way to make sure it works.

Tzenteri: well then when you have decided you can't do it another way I'll have the equations figured out.

Tzenteri clatters to the other end of the lab saying something that didn't translate but Devin is sure was not a compliment. He goes back to look at the large holo display of the data he was working on trying to find a way to make it all work
  • Options
    New Carthage
    ONI base

Tywin: see to it that these orders are dispersed and then begin moving ships to the borders. I want them heavily patrolled and at the moment they pick up something I want to know. Dismissed.

The officer salutes as he walks out.

Halsey: well I must admit you have impressed even me.

Tywin smiles as he pours a two glasses handing her one

Tywin: I have been working towards this for a long time. Without you having stumbled upon us I don't think it would have gone as smoothly as it has so far.

He takes a drink as he walks to the window. Outside there are ONI and Terran troops training.

Halsey: it hasn't been long but the other powers will get wise to your plans soon if they aren't already. How do you plan to deal with them?

Tywin: like I would in my reality. They will be given a chance to peacefully yield or will be taken out with extreme force.

Halsey: well I can tell you the main government's here won't bend the knee.

Tywin: then they will be forcefully made to yield.

He smiles as he takes another drink as the door chimes.

Tywin: enter

An ONI officer walks in saluting both

Officer: we just have lost contact with the prowler that was watching the people you wanted. The last report mentioned an attack now all signals have gone dark. We are dispatching a ship to investigate.

Tywin: send one of our as well. As close as you can without entering anyone else's space. They should be able to detect it and then will know I mean business.

The officer nods as he leaves.

Halsey: well that is a change of plans isn't it?

Tywin: a minor one. Those renegades can't have much at this time to offer the Republic or the Federation. By the time either acts it will be to late from what you have said about each of those powers.
  • Options
    Ooc: I'm gonna try to keep from posting till at least Monday lol we will see how I do.
  • Options

OOC: No worries man. Take as much time as you need.

*Dani's glare stays fixed on M Tara.*

M Tara: Okay... Look, she's still my sister... And I know better than anyone else how dangerous she can be...

Dani: You've been keeping tabs on her.

M Tara: As much as I can.

Dani: How long have you known?

*M Tara looks curiously at her from the dangerous lilt in her tone.*

M Tara *surprised*: You don't think...? Dani, if I had known what she was doing with Casval before you did, I would have told you.

Dani: Really? Because you've said yourself I'm not your sister--

M Tara: I feel like that's basically a compliment at this point.

Dani: --And it's not like Mila, James, Cassi or Casval are related to you. Heck, you don't exactly like their Dad!

*M Tara stomps forward at that.*

M Tara *offended*: I have nothing against your husband! He believed in me when I needed it! He saved my life several times! That alone gives me reason to watch out for his kids!

Dani: So what was that with Mila in the Shuttlebay?

M Tara: My Terry was terrifying, and he had both my parents murdered. I can't help the fact your kids remind me of him, Dani.

*She steps back and folds her arms. *

Afterall, that's the exact reason my Dani tried to trick Casval in the first place.

*Dani grits her teeth in anger at that, but the way she closes her eyes and turns away makes it clear that anger isn't directed at M Tara.*

OOC: Oh yeah, Dani hates how M Dani tried to present herself as a mother-figure to Casval. Of everything M Dani could do, trying to steal Dani's kids was probably the very worst. I almost never show Dani angry at all - that's how bad what M Dani did is!

OoC: Family stuff is mostly taken care of now, a lot of babysitting someone else's kid was involved, and while I would be happy to help, they were not happy to have me watching them.

And its okay Logan, I'm just sorry I haven't been able to be around to help add to the posts more.

Aiden: I know it might not mean much coming from me Dani, since I'm not exactly an impartial party here.

*He says as he holds M Tara's hand for a moment*

But really, I don't think she would ever intentionally hurt you, or leave you out to dry if she knew something terrible as coming.
  • Options
    Ooc: it is all good man real life always comes first and never feel bad for when it does take you away for awhile I could always get and start writing my own fan fiction if I really wanted to lol