Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OoC: I'm back for the moment. Having to deal with family troubles that have kept me away entirely for a bit.

Aiden: *He coughs* To be honest, the amount of cloning of everyone gets a bit out of hand... *he's trying to break any tension that may be caused by the revelation*

OOC: No worries man. Take as much time as you need.

*Dani's glare stays fixed on M Tara.*

M Tara: Okay... Look, she's still my sister... And I know better than anyone else how dangerous she can be...

Dani: You've been keeping tabs on her.

M Tara: As much as I can.

Dani: How long have you known?

*M Tara looks curiously at her from the dangerous lilt in her tone.*

M Tara *surprised*: You don't think...? Dani, if I had known what she was doing with Casval before you did, I would have told you.

Dani: Really? Because you've said yourself I'm not your sister--

M Tara: I feel like that's basically a compliment at this point.

Dani: --And it's not like Mila, James, Cassi or Casval are related to you. Heck, you don't exactly like their Dad!

*M Tara stomps forward at that.*

M Tara *offended*: I have nothing against your husband! He believed in me when I needed it! He saved my life several times! That alone gives me reason to watch out for his kids!

Dani: So what was that with Mila in the Shuttlebay?

M Tara: My Terry was terrifying, and he had both my parents murdered. I can't help the fact your kids remind me of him, Dani.

*She steps back and folds her arms. *

Afterall, that's the exact reason my Dani tried to trick Casval in the first place.

*Dani grits her teeth in anger at that, but the way she closes her eyes and turns away makes it clear that anger isn't directed at M Tara.*

OOC: Oh yeah, Dani hates how M Dani tried to present herself as a mother-figure to Casval. Of everything M Dani could do, trying to steal Dani's kids was probably the very worst. I almost never show Dani angry at all - that's how bad what M Dani did is!

OoC: Family stuff is mostly taken care of now, a lot of babysitting someone else's kid was involved, and while I would be happy to help, they were not happy to have me watching them.

And its okay Logan, I'm just sorry I haven't been able to be around to help add to the posts more.

Aiden: I know it might not mean much coming from me Dani, since I'm not exactly an impartial party here.

*He says as he holds M Tara's hand for a moment*

But really, I don't think she would ever intentionally hurt you, or leave you out to dry if she knew something terrible as coming.

*Dani takes a deep breath and calms down, nodding as she exhales.*

Dani: Okay... I'm sorry. I just...

M Tara: You're their Mom. I understand.

*Dani smiles a little before returning to business.*

Dani: So, what's our next move?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Reddington: a very good question. We need something to buy us time. I don't expect they will give us a lot of it and any contingency I may be able to come up with will require time. I have one option being looked into but time will be required.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Devin is sleeping at his lab station having fallen asleep while working.

Tzenteri: wake up!

Devin: what what is it!

Tzenteri: look at these readings. We just received them from one of our satellites that operate near ONI space. What do you make of these readings.

Devin rubs his eyes grabbing a mug that has coffee in it still even though it's cold he just needs caffeine. It doesn't take long till something grabs his attention though.

Devin: that is almost like someone is trying to hide something from normal sensors that would be operating in that space but wouldn't need to be hid from other powers. It's made to look like a nebula but the readings it's giving off don't match that.

Tzenteri: exactly! Meaning someone there is hiding something big.

Devin: but what would they want to hide from their own people that doesn't make any sense?

He looks at the readings again now deep in thought
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    OoC: I'm back for the moment. Having to deal with family troubles that have kept me away entirely for a bit.

Aiden: *He coughs* To be honest, the amount of cloning of everyone gets a bit out of hand... *he's trying to break any tension that may be caused by the revelation*

M Tara: Okay... Look, she's still my sister... And I know better than anyone else how dangerous she can be...

M Tara *surprised*: You don't think...? Dani, if I had known what she was doing with Casval before you did, I would have told you.

Dani: --And it's not like Mila, James, Cassi or Casval are related to you. Heck, you don't exactly like their Dad!

M Tara *offended*: I have nothing against your husband! He believed in me when I needed it! He saved my life several times! That alone gives me reason to watch out for his kids!

M Tara: My Terry was terrifying, and he had both my parents murdered. I can't help the fact your kids remind me of him, Dani.

Afterall, that's the exact reason my Dani tried to trick Casval in the first place.

*Dani grits her teeth in anger at that, but the way she closes her eyes and turns away makes it clear that anger isn't directed at M Tara.*

OOC: Oh yeah, Dani hates how M Dani tried to present herself as a mother-figure to Casval. Of everything M Dani could do, trying to steal Dani's kids was probably the very worst. I almost never show Dani angry at all - that's how bad what M Dani did is!

OoC: Family stuff is mostly taken care of now, a lot of babysitting someone else's kid was involved, and while I would be happy to help, they were not happy to have me watching them.

And its okay Logan, I'm just sorry I haven't been able to be around to help add to the posts more.

Aiden: I know it might not mean much coming from me Dani, since I'm not exactly an impartial party here.

But really, I don't think she would ever intentionally hurt you, or leave you out to dry if she knew something terrible as coming.

Aiden: Trying to rally up support would be a good idea, but I agree with Reddington, trying to slow things down would help. I'm not exactly a politician so I don't really know the best way to "get the word out".

OoC: As a side note, I find it annoying that it signs me out of the forums more often nowadays than it used to. Might just be something on my end, not sure.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Aiden: Trying to rally up support would be a good idea, but I agree with Reddington, trying to slow things down would help. I'm not exactly a politician so I don't really know the best way to "get the word out".

OoC: As a side note, I find it annoying that it signs me out of the forums more often nowadays than it used to. Might just be something on my end, not sure.

OOC: I've noticed that too - it is really annoying.

*Dani thinks for a moment before adding...*

Dani: Chances are good my counterpart's little cabal knows more about the extent of this than we do. That could be helpful...

M Tara: You wanna exchange her daughter for the info?

Dani: It'll take some doing to convince command to go along with it, but...

M Tara: What about their military moves?

Dani: Over my grade. That's one for command to sort out.
  • Options
    Reddington: well with what we know they may not give anyone much time to wait. I'm going to keep working with a possible solution on my end but otherwise all I can do is monitor them. While I have an extensive resources I don't have them to move directly against anything they will have available. Something tells me they won't give us much time.
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Reddington: well with what we know they may not give anyone much time to wait. I'm going to keep working with a possible solution on my end but otherwise all I can do is monitor them. While I have an extensive resources I don't have them to move directly against anything they will have available. Something tells me they won't give us much time.

Dani: Then let's hope the Admirals come up with something fast.

*Dani leaves the room to make some calls.*
  • Options
    Reddington: well then a pleasure meeting you all hopefully we can do it again and celebrate a victory on my ship or one of my locations that at least has a good bar and a good chef.

He taps a control as he beams to his waiting ship. Once aboard

Reddington: Jeryl set course for Kepa 4 time to get to work.
  • Options
    Once underway Reddington walks into the med bay where Katashi is still laying asleep.

Reddington: how is he?

Malek: it's going to be a rough recovery but all things considered it could have been worse.

Reddington: did you tag the one who did it?

Malek: of course. He hands him a padd.

Reddington: good good. Let me know when he wakes up.

Malek nods as Reddington walks out. He walks to his quarters where he taps a few controls.

Reddington: I want an update.

Hammond: I wasn't expecting to hear from you yet. I take it things went well with the Republic.

Reddington: don't avoid the question. How close are you.

Hammond: well tzenteri and Devin together could probably have it done in a month or two.

Reddington runs his temples as he gets up pouring him a large drink.

Reddington: I've had you working on a similar weapon for months and your still telling me you aren't even ready to test it.

Hammond: well unless you want us to forgo all safety measures.....

Reddington: no! It's already going to be taxing enough to work with the primary governments let alone cause a galactic scene by causing an accident with omega molecules.

Hammond: the. 6 months would be the soonest I could promise.

Reddington: you don't have 6 months before the Terrans arrive in force to start killing all of us. Find a way to do it faster.

He closes the channel before Hammond can speak again. He takes another long drink setting it down he rubs his forehead.

Reddington: I don't know what's worse people who want you dead or scientist that can't do what you want. He gets up walking out of his quarters and down the hall he chimes a door as it opens.

Samito: I take it things went well?

Reddington: well as well as can be expected given the circumstances and the history. I walked away so that's pleasant. But I'm here to check on you.

Samito: I'm ok. I've spent most the time back mediation.

Reddington: and how's that working.

Samito let's a small smile cross his face

Samito: not great honestly.

Reddington: come on we will go watch a great movie in the mess hall.

Samito: really?

Reddington: yeah why not it will be a few hours before we arrive. Besides it will help take your mind off of what has happened.

Samito smiles as he gets up eagerly sprinting to the mess hall as Reddington can't help but chuckle.

Ooc: yes I'm really enjoying working with this group.
  • Options

Aiden: *He looks over at M Tara* Well I think that went pretty well all things considered. Now I guess we just have to hope the governments take this threat seriously...
  • Options

Aiden: *He looks over at M Tara* Well I think that went pretty well all things considered. Now I guess we just have to hope the governments take this threat seriously...

M Tara *dryly*: We're doomed.

*Almost two hours later, Dani walks into the brig with Mila, Johanna, Aiden and M Tara in tow. They wait a moment as Cassi is standing in front of M Mila's cell.*

Cassi *angry*: You're lying!

M Mila: Come on, sister, you know it makes sense.

Cassi *angry*: Tell me what really happened!

M Mila: I did!

Cassi *angry*: Okay, then tell me how many guards I killed!

M Mila: Are we counting the doctors, too? 'Cause I lost track after the first dozen or so.

*Cassi's eyes widen as her face goes marble white. She staggers back, falling against the security console before Dani rushes to her side and steadies her.*

Dani *worried*: Cassi?

*Cassi stares vacantly, her breathing ragged. After a moment, she seems to un-freeze and brushes free of her mother, moving to leave without a word. As she passes, Mila turns to look at Dani with a worried expression, c*cking her head in Cassi's direction. Dani answers with a nod, and Mila leaves to follow her adopted sister.

Once Mila leaves, Dani glowers at her captive clone.*

Dani *darkly*: What did you just say to her?

M Mila: Real protective of someone who isn't even your daughter.

Dani: I love Cassi like my own children.

M Mila: Yeah, that's not what I meant.

Dani: I know what you meant. I don't care if she's a clone - she's still Cassi.

M Mila: Then I hope you're keeping a better eye on her than you did when she blew up your son, mother of the year.

*If looks could kill, Dani would have just decompressed the entire deck.*
  • Options
    About half way through an old movie Reddington is sitting with Samito having popcorn as Reddington has a drink and Samito a soda. Laughing at a scene Reddington turns as Malek walk in.

Reddington: well perfect timing have a seat and join us.

Malek: we are in orbit. They want to talk right away.

Samito: who?

Reddington: I see. Well then

He turns to Samito

Reddington: you stay here and finish the movie I'll be back in awhile and want you to tell me what you think of the ending. See if you enjoyed it as much as I did.

He then gestures to Malek as the two walk out to the transporter room where Malek has his gear waiting.

Reddington: energize.

They beam down into a warehouse that is filled with crates and supplies and a number of mercenaries.

Reddington: if you don't have what I wanted and made this a wasted trip I assure you gentlemen no one is walking out of here.

He turns as one man approaches the table.

Tomak: oh I have the item right here.

He sets a case down opening it up revealing a large crystal like formation.

Reddington: well I must say I'm impressed.

Tomak: I want triple though. I've been told ONI wants this item as well to finish their new gateway to the mirror universe. A permanently stable gateway.

Reddington: I don't care what they want it for. Me and you agreed to a price I expect you to honor that.

He looks up staring Tomak eye to eye.

Tomak: triple or you never see the item again.

Reddington sighs as Malek smiles silently putting his finger on the trigger and marking his targets.

Reddington: seems honor among thieves is a thing of the past.

Reddington fires his pistol vaporizing Tomak as in a flash Malek has taken out the other mercs in the room. Reddington goes and picks up the case closing it and taping his control

Reddington: ready to beam up.

A moment later back on the ship he hands the case to a waiting tech that takes it away as he and Malek start walking to the mess hall again.

Reddington: you hoped they would do that didn't you.

Malek: it was nice getting to shoot people like fish in a barrel again.

Reddington laughs as they walk in to the mess hall movie still going and Samito still watching.

Reddington: oh good made it before the finale part.....

Malek smiles and chuckles to himself as Reddington sits down watching the screen and talking about it to Samito again.
  • Options
    Katashi has spent what feels like days training

Katashi: I feel different.

Tokah: indeed. It is time for you to return. Your spirit is healed but your body will require more training and work.

Katashi: I've enjoyed our time together. I wish we could have done it in the regular world.

Tokah smiles

Tokah: who is to say what is the normal world and what is the supernatural. Remember what you have learned here. Also should you need to keep training look for Hinz'ien. He can teach you more then what I can show you here.

Katashi gets up hugging his father

Tokah: I'll see you again don't worry.

He smiles as everything around him fades and he wakes up on the bio bed. With the door open he can hear laughter coming from the mess hall he slides off the bed wincing a bit still as he hurts but slowly makes his way to the door as he watches Samito and Reddington watching the finale moments of the movie.

Malek: you better take it slow.

Katashi: thank you. For what both of you did.

Malek leans against the wall

Malek: we watch out for each other here. I'm just glad it all worked out in the end this time.

Katashi: tell samito I'll start class with him again in the morning would you I need to sleep in my own quarters.

Malek: sure I'll let him know.
  • Options
    Halsey: Out now!

Tywin looks past as a officer quickly makes himself sparse.

Tywin: I hope nothing of consequence has happened?

Halsey takes a few deep breaths before speaking.

Halsey: one of the rarest items in the galaxy I had planned to acquire was taken but a crime lord.

Tywin: well then was it truly that important or is this man a threat I needed to be informed about?

The coldness of his voice makes her pause a moment. She doesn't appreciate being questioned or threatened let alone when she is already not in control of the situation.

Halsey: the item is of extreme value it would have allowed our science teams to create a permanent and stable portal to your reality. The man who now holds the device is known simply as Reddington. He's the most wanted man by virtually every major government and has a criminal empire that outclasses every known criminal organization.

Tywin walks towards the window looking out into the courtyard.

Tywin: can the man be reasoned with? All men have a price my dear can we bring him into the fold?

Halsey: possible but not likely. We don't have much to offer a man like that.

Tywin: I'm sure I can come up with a suitable item to compensate. I will take over and handle this issue since it seems you aren't going to be capable of doing so.

Before she can speak again he turn and walks out
  • Options
    Reddington is in his quarters having a whisky as he looks out the viewport. He turns as his terminal beeps.

Reddington: well what do you know this should be fun. Computer accept incoming transmission on security channel alpha 9.

He turns to an image of Tywin.

Reddington: well the mastermind of the mirror universe as they call it comes to me. I feel honored.

Tywin: I'm glad to see you know about me but I'm more curious to learn about you since ONI seemed to ignore mentioning you to me.

Reddington takes a drink as he sets a case down on his desk.

Reddington: let's cut the chit chat and get to the real meat of the conversation. You want this item. I know why you want this item. What I want and need to know is why you think I would give you this item.

Tywin: you have made an empire by going around the law at every step. Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse. I could not only give you power and wealth but a position in the coming galactic scene. I could give you anything you want.

Reddington: see there is where your wrong. I would only want one thing and that thing is...... Unable to given by anyone now.

Tywin: you refer to your wife. Vashti who was killed while working with RNI when you where still a part of starfleet intelligence.

Reddington stops a moment as he tries to keep his shock from being evident he takes a drink of the whisky as he turns back around.

Reddington: how do you know about any of that?

Tywin: oh it was simply a matter of knowing where to look. I can help with that more then you may realize.
  • Options

*Almost two hours later, Dani walks into the brig with Mila, Johanna, Aiden and M Tara in tow. They wait a moment as Cassi is standing in front of M Mila's cell.*

M Mila: Are we counting the doctors, too? 'Cause I lost track after the first dozen or so.

*Cassi's eyes widen as her face goes marble white. She staggers back, falling against the security console before Dani rushes to her side and steadies her.*

*Cassi stares vacantly, her breathing ragged. After a moment, she seems to un-freeze and brushes free of her mother, moving to leave without a word. As she passes, Mila turns to look at Dani with a worried expression, c*cking her head in Cassi's direction. Dani answers with a nod, and Mila leaves to follow her adopted sister.

M Mila: Then I hope you're keeping a better eye on her than you did when she blew up your son, mother of the year.

Aiden: *He looks over to M Tara and then back to M Mila, sighing as he thinks about things* I'd try to explain the concept of family to you, but I get the feeling its out of your capability to understand. You sure you're not feeling jealous seeing an actually responsible mother for once?

*Johanna looks to Mila as she leaves, feeling a bit out of her depth with the others here and decides to follow after Mila. She stays silent however, she has something she wants to mention to Cassi, but isn't sure if it would help how she's feeling right now*
  • Options

Aiden: *He looks over to M Tara and then back to M Mila, sighing as he thinks about things* I'd try to explain the concept of family to you, but I get the feeling its out of your capability to understand. You sure you're not feeling jealous seeing an actually responsible mother for once?

*Johanna looks to Mila as she leaves, feeling a bit out of her depth with the others here and decides to follow after Mila. She stays silent however, she has something she wants to mention to Cassi, but isn't sure if it would help how she's feeling right now*

*M Tara grabs his wrist and whistles with amusement while M Mila glares darkly at him.

Meanwhile, Mila catches up with Cassi.*

Mila: Cassi, wait up!

Cassi *shaken*: Leave me alone, Mila!

Mila: What happened in there?

*Mila reaches for her wrist, and Cassi suddenly wheels around and shoves her back with a well-placed palm to the centre of her ribcage so hard Mila actually has to catch her breath.*

Cassi: I said 'back off'!
  • Options
    Hammond is in his office as his terminal chimes.

Aide: sir your guest has arrived.

Hammond: ah good good send them in.

He walks over to a table where he pours a few drinks and turns as Reddington walks in.

Hammond: ah there is the man please please have a seat and a drink.

Reddington sits down setting down a case.

Reddington: I want to know how things are going.

He takes a glass as he starts to drink.

Hammond: well not as smoothly as I'd hoped for but....

Reddington puts up a hand.

Reddington: I'm done with excuses. I want this done ASAP so I can put this issues to rest.

Hammond: I understand and assure you they are doing the best they can.

Reddington: then let's go talk with them shall we. Give them a little more encouragement.

Hammond: of course right this way.
  • Options
    As they walk into the lab a man is standing there waiting as two other agents watch Devin and tzenteri.

Jarya: ok you two have some major explaining to do before I shut this whole operation down. I have enough on my plate already.

Reddington: well then you can relax and know that in this case we are on the same team.

Jarya: why do I not either believe that or find that a comfort.

Reddington: honestly I know section 31 is busy right now to but this long to find what I have going on here?

Jarya relaxes as they step towards each other and shake hands his other agents relax as well not having known what to expect.

Reddington: but please can we stop pointing guns at the science teams please.

Jarya gestures to his two agents as they lower their weapons.

Jarya: I do need to know what is going on here though. You know the federations stance on omega molecules.

Reddington: is that what they are using for it incredible little balls of energy aren't they.

Jarya: what are they doing with them.

Reddington: well hopefully coming up with a way to use them to keep that mirror universe out. But that's only if we can manage to work out a few of the bugs.

Jarya: you can do that?

Reddington: in theory.....yes in practice that's turning out to be a tad harder and since it's a one shot and go I'd rather make sure we get it right the first time.

Before they can keep speaking alarms start to sound.

Hammond: those are proximity alarms for non cleared vessels.

Jarya taps a control as he pulls up a display.

Jarya: 3 Terran ships. Looks like a cruiser and two destroyers. How the hell did they find this place.

Reddington: someone was followed I'd wager. You two egg heads start clearing the data and put it all onto two different drives. Don't want all the research in one place.
  • Options

*M Tara grabs his wrist and whistles with amusement while M Mila glares darkly at him.

*Mila reaches for her wrist, and Cassi suddenly wheels around and shoves her back with a well-placed palm to the centre of her ribcage so hard Mila actually has to catch her breath.*

Aiden: *He looks like he's about to say another thing but decides against it, holding M Tara's hand and backing up a little* Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be interrupting. *looks over to Dani* You wanted to talk to her right?

*Johanna rubs her arm as she stays a bit away from Mila and Cassi to let them talk, but she's not trying to spy on them so she's mostly there for support*
  • Options

Aiden: *He looks like he's about to say another thing but decides against it, holding M Tara's hand and backing up a little* Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be interrupting. *looks over to Dani* You wanted to talk to her right?

*Johanna rubs her arm as she stays a bit away from Mila and Cassi to let them talk, but she's not trying to spy on them so she's mostly there for support*

Dani: This is important. I need you to tell me where your... 'mother' is.

M Mila: What makes you think I'd tell you?

M Tara: Because if you don't, a bunch of Terran insurgents are going to rise up and take over this universe on their way to reconquering their own.

*M Mila shrugs.*

M Mila: And? Not like me or Mom particularly care what happens to the Empire anymore.

Dani: She was the last Emperor's wife, and you're her daughter - Heck, from a certain point of view, you're his daughter!

M Tara: What do you think is going to happen if these insurgents succeed? You're both a threat to them.

*Corridor. Mila edges back a little, holding her chest painfully.*

Mila: Cassi... what's wrong?

*Cassi looks in shock where she hit Mila, tearing up before shaking her head and turning away.*

Cassi: Nothing! I'm fine!

Mila: I let you shut me out before, Cassi... I'm not making that mistake twice...

*She walks up to Cassi, carefully putting her hands on Cassi's shoulders from behind.*

You can always talk to me, Sis...

*After a moment, Cassi lets out a choked sob, before turning around and crying into Mila's shoulder. Mila holds her there comfortingly. This would be the first time Johanna has seen them like this together, instead of constantly barbing one another or straight-up fighting.*
  • Options
    Reddington: Jeryl status?

She comes on the comms as they are staticky.

Jeryl: we got Terran ships here and wow they are packing a punch.

Reddington: get out of here. I don't need them to destroy you as well we will find a way out. Go!

On the ship Jeryl curses under her breath looking at Malek who simply nods. As they slip away. Meanwhile

Reddington: how long will the defenses keep them out?

Hammond: not long this facility isn't meant to be attacked.

Jarya: do you have security teams?

Hammond: yes they and the automatic systems are already triggered.

Jarya: well give me and my agents a rifle I'd rather have more firepower then a pistol if I'm going to fight Terrans.

Hammond walks over to the wall typing in a console as it retracts offering a slew of weapon options.

Reddington: oh I always wanted to use one of these.

He picks up a large mini gun type weapon.

Hammond: Breen disruptor mk xii ship level firepower.

Reddington: hello beautiful your mine.

The station shakes as the shields fail. Over the comms

Gaz: this is Captain Gaz under orders from High marshal Tywin you are ordered to surrender and hand over all classified research. If you cooperate you won't be harmed.

Jarya: yeah we know that ain't the truth.

He walks over to the console

Jarya: this is Jarya of Starfleet intelligence your offer is kindly.....

Reddington: you can all go straight to hell.

He closes the channel and just shrugs

Reddington: you where being to nice.

Devin: there we got the research done. And one more item is ready.

He taps a control as two things appear.

Reddington: well I'll be damned you found and repaired the old relics?

Hammond: firefly and echo mk 2 versions.

Hammond walks over and taps his codes in as the androids come on line.

Echo: I am aware of the danger the Terrans pose you can be assured I will help deal with them.

Tzenteri: we also uploaded our research into each of them before we erased it.

The facility shakes again.

Jarya: did we manage to get a distress call out?

Hammond: the moment they fired it would have gone out.

Jarya: good then a federation of allied ship should hea rit before we are all killed.

Hammond: come we have a possible way out in the lower level.

Reddington: let's go cause I think we are about to have company.
  • Options
    They turn as they can hear just outside transporters.

Jarya: well looks like we fight our way to the lower levels. Are they shielded?

Hammond: oh yes the alloys used to make them block transporters unless you have an enhancer.

Reddington: well time to go boys and ( he looks at echo firefly and tzenteri) well other lovely beings.

The door opens as Reddington opens fire with the mini gun as the Terrans that where right by the door are vaporized immediately those in the hall duck in whatever cover they can find calling out that they need support. In a few moments though the initial group by then is killed.

Reddington: oh I'm so keeping this when we are done.

Jarya: yeah it's nice let's go

He signals his two agents who follow rifles at the ready as they head down the corridor and stop outside a large lobby like area.

Hammond: this could be a problem.

Reddington: hey whichever one of you has better scanners come here.

Echo makes his way to reddington

Reddington: can you tell me where and how many are in this area.

Echo looks a moment

Echo: I'm counting 25 inside 20 on the ground and 5 on the upper level.

Reddington: I don't suppose there is a way around?

Hammond: no sadly this is the central lobby everything connects here.

Jarya: we could go back?

Reddington: they know we are or rather where there. No we have to push in.

Firefly: I may be able to help there.

He steps forward as a slot on his shoulder goes back revealing a micro torpedo launcher. And a number of other explosives.

Reddington: that just might work.

Agent: Terrans behind us!

They all take cover and open fire as a group of Terran shock troops start firing from down the hall.

Reddington: ok firefly me and echo here will clear the lobby. The rest of you keep them off us ok wonderful.
  • Options

M Tara: Because if you don't, a bunch of Terran insurgents are going to rise up and take over this universe on their way to reconquering their own.

*M Mila shrugs.*

M Mila: And? Not like me or Mom particularly care what happens to the Empire anymore.

Dani: She was the last Emperor's wife, and you're her daughter - Heck, from a certain point of view, you're his daughter!

M Tara: What do you think is going to happen if these insurgents succeed? You're both a threat to them.

*Cassi looks in shock where she hit Mila, tearing up before shaking her head and turning away.*

Mila: I let you shut me out before, Cassi... I'm not making that mistake twice...

*She walks up to Cassi, carefully putting her hands on Cassi's shoulders from behind.*

*After a moment, Cassi lets out a choked sob, before turning around and crying into Mila's shoulder. Mila holds her there comfortingly. This would be the first time Johanna has seen them like this together, instead of constantly barbing one another or straight-up fighting.*

Aiden: Self preservation is a pretty good motivator. Even if you hate Dani, and plenty of other people around here, you'd rather live to spite another day than die because someone else took power, right?

*Johanna can practically feel both of their pain. She wishes she could do more to help each of them, but she believes Mila can help Cassi more than anyone right now. She has her own share of regrets over what she's done in the past but it feels like those pale in comparison to Cassi's.*
  • Options
    Reddington nods to Echo and Firefly as they walk into the large lobby firing away. Firefly and Echo sync to what Reddington is doing as they quickly clear the area.

Reddington: come on let's move it people!

The rest make their way in firing at the Terrans behind them. They shoot the door controls once through. They quickly make their way through a few hallways and take a lift down to the lower levels.

Reddington: so what all is in these lower levels?

Hammond: all the research we don't want anyone to know about.

Reddington: oh you mean people like these section 31 agents we have with us. Lovely.

He chuckles as he turns to look at Jarya.

Reddington: you've been shot.

Jarya: I was hoping.....you wouldn't notice.

Echo grabs him as he gives in to the pain. Echo applies a dressing to the wound from his own board med kit.

Jarya: he hit me when we where falling back.

Reddington: don't worry I'm sure there is some medical equipment to use down here.

Echo holds up his arm as he scans the wounded area.

Echo: odd. This is not reacting like a normal energy wound.

Jasper (one of the other agents that was with them): what do you mean?

Echo: the damage is spreading like a cascade through his nervous system. At the rate it's going he will terminate in 5 minutes. With what I have available and the little knowledge I have I will not be able to treat him properly.

Hammond: perhaps the medical tech in lab 5 will be useful we can't just let this man die.

Jarya: your right. But not in the way you think.

Jasper: sir please if we can

Jarya: listen to me. Run full scans as it works it's way through. We need to be able to update starfleet medical with as much info as possible on how the new Terran ground weapons work.

Echo silently kneels down laying him up against the wall as he begins scanning.

Firefly: all entrances to this part of the facility are sealed. No one is getting in.

Jarya: reddington

Reddington: yes

Jarya coughs as he is tremoring badly now

Jarya: promise me you will get them home and get the data to starfleet.

Reddington: you have my word.

Jarya: good good. Jasper

Jasper: yes sir.

Jarya: take my command codes. Your in command of the operation now.

He coughs again as he shakes trying to control it.

Jarya: meet with admiral Nikola they will give you new orders and direct you in how to proceed.

He manages to reach into his jacket taking a small command chip out handing it to him. He grimaces as he starts coughing and convulsing Hammond and Jasper trying to hold him still but as quickly as it started he goes limp.

Echo: I'm.....I'm sorry.

Jasper only nods.

Reddington: do you have all you need data wise?

Echo: I have all I can get yes.

Reddington: jasper would you like to do it or should I.

Jasper: I'll do it.

He takes stands up as the others back away. He salutes as he fires his pistol vaporizing the body.

Reddington: section 31 procedure of an agent is killed in the field they must be vaporized if at all possible.

Jasper: let's get moving.
  • Options

*M Mila shrugs.*

Aiden: Self preservation is a pretty good motivator. Even if you hate Dani, and plenty of other people around here, you'd rather live to spite another day than die because someone else took power, right?

*Johanna can practically feel both of their pain. She wishes she could do more to help each of them, but she believes Mila can help Cassi more than anyone right now. She has her own share of regrets over what she's done in the past but it feels like those pale in comparison to Cassi's.*

*M Mila thinks on that.*

M Mila: Okay, I'll help you. On one condition: I want that targ to--

Dani *firm*: That's not how this works. You're our Prisoner - you don't just get to dictate fights with members of my crew.

*M Mila smirks, resting her arms behind her head and leaning back.*

M Mila *teasing*: Then I guess you don't need my help that much.

*Dani facepalms.*

Dani *grumbling*: Mila was never this much of a teenager...

M Mila *cute*: How would you know? Were you there?

*Dani glares daggers at her.*

Dani: Excuse me?
  • Options
    On board Reddingtons ship.

Jeryl: so what do we do?

Katashi: we have to go back after them!

Malek: we will but we can't do it alone.

He taps a few controls bringing up a large holo map and display.

Malek: here starfleet patrol group Delta 8 is nearby. I happen to know the man in charge Admiral Ayet'Sev. He will help us if we tell him what's at stake. We also make a special call.

Katashi: you can't be serious. Them?

Malek: do you know a better group to go in and rescue them? Yes we have had bad run ins in the past with the akusti but they are the most specialized mercenaries in the galaxy. We aren't exactly at full strength right now.

Jeryl: how can you know they will help us to?

Malek: I am still in contact with one of them. She wont pass up a chance to come visit me. Plus I'll pay them really really good.
  • Options
    USS Shenshu

Officer: admiral your getting a transmission on an encrypted channel I can't pinpoint it. They say they need to talk to you privately.

Ayet'Sev: I'll take it in my ready room.

The andorian walks into his ready room as he taps his computer terminal

Ayet'Sev: this is admiral Ayet'Sev who is this.

Malek: Ayet good to hear your voice.

Ayet'Sev: well it's been a long time. What brings you to call me now.

Malek: we have a problem I could use your help with. A research lab looking into a way to deal with our current Terran problem is under attack by the Terrans. I know they are just outside of federation space but....

Ayet'Sev: say no more. Send me the coordinates and I will take my task force in. They could use some action and it's not like we where not going to end up fighting them any way.

Malek: coordinates sent. I owe you. I'll see you when you arrive.

As the channel closes

Ayet'Sev: helm coordinates are coming in set course for them best speed all ships go to yellow alert and get me Colonel Kiba up here I want to talk to him.
  • Options
    Aiden: Hey, let's not start throwing jabs at each other again or we'll be here all day. *He whispers to Dani* Maybe suggest someone else for her to fight? That way you get to be the one dictating it, and she doesn't get to do whatever mentally unhealthy bulls*** she's planning on doing.
  • Options
    Ayet'Sev turns as his door to his ready room chimes.

Ayet'Sev: enter.

Kiba: you asked to see me admiral?

Ayet'Sev: yes please have a seat. I have a situation I want to go over with you.

Kiba nods as he sits down across from the admiral.

Ayet'Sev: we have a situation at a private research outpost that we are responding to. We will arrive in about 3 hours. It's under attack by the Terrans that have recently made themselves known here again.

Kiba: what details do we have?

Ayet'Sev: not much I'm afraid. The Terrans have almost completely control and have 8 ships in the area and unknown number of troops on the ground. I need your MACO teams ready for an extraction of high value assets.

Kiba: you can count on us to get it done sir.

Ayet'Sev: good when we arrive we will debrief with another group involved before engaging. Have your team ready and go over these floor plans and Intel we have till then.

Kiba: understood admiral.

He stands up salutes and walks out as he begins calling his teams to prep for combat.