test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• polarspartanpolarspartan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Hi - catch up on to-do list and found this ticket - 215387. It was reported as bug and advised me to post here.
    I did play 4th anniversary way back then and did unlock Aves Dyson Destroyer ship on my Rom Sci toon (which i no longer have due to odd issue with that char which I was advised to delete and start over). Why isn't that ship showing up as account unlock?

Did try to reclaim it on my rom tac (Zara) & rom eng (Andrius) but it's grey out. Handle is PolarSpartan.
    Thanks,
    PolarSpartan
  • robinmaxwell#0654 robinmaxwell Member Posts: 1 New User
    My "expired sale items" won't return. I haven't deleted them. If you won't let them stay up for sale please give them back. Or you could not take them down, there's that. Look forward to your response.

thanks, Robyn
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    My "expired sale items" won't return. I haven't deleted them. If you won't let them stay up for sale please give them back. Or you could not take them down, there's that. Look forward to your response.

thanks, Robyn

You need to go to a mail console on ESD, DS9, or whatever place has that. You cannot simply click on the mail icon and retrieve them. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ge33ge33 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Item Missing:
    destabilized tachyon emitters universal console

What characters did this affect:
    carter
  • sledgehammer79sledgehammer79 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing?

Inhibiting Polaron Dual Beam Bank Mk XV

What characters did this affect?

T'pur@PeterTheSledgehammer
  • altair#2393 altair Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Dilithium Voucher for Character Kovana Federation Aligned Romulan @altair#2393 hasn't actually show up
  • arcanias3524arcanias3524 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I don't see a way to start new discussion and since a member of support said I must make new discussion before they will continue with my ticket can anyone tell me how does one start new discussion on here?

This was theirs instruction on how to post:

In order for me to raise your issue to our superiors, I require you to please post a new discussion thread on the bug reports section in our official forums. Below are the steps on how to do this.
    1) Log on to the website by clicking "Sign in" on the upper right part of the screen.
    2) Open this link: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports
    3) Select "New Discussions" just below "PC GAMEPLAY BUG REPORTS"

But I cannot find this "New Discussions" anywhere....
  • kruszer#6847 kruszer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Fixed: After fiddling with the epgrade window after loging out and back in it magically appeared again.

What was Lost: CRM-200 (From one of the old Breen missions. It disappeared during a tech upgrade and is not in the inventory, banks, or equipped on bridge officers)

Character It affects: Flaxin@Kruszer#6847
    Post edited by kruszer#6847 on
  • bert1701bert1701 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Was advised to start a new thread but cannot seem to do so, so posting here instead:

What Character does this affect: Stuart@StuartLove

Missing Item: Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver

Explanation: I received the Legendary Caelian Intel Multi Mission Explorer on 8th June 2022, as part of the Legendary Starfleet Captain Bundle. That ship should come equipped with the Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver, among other universal consoles.

It was only a couple of days ago that I noticed it was missing – I was watching a Star Trek Online content creator describing what should come with that ship, and realised I did not have that console. I’ve checked my inventory, bank, and other ships, and cannot find it. I don’t remember deleting it, but cannot otherwise explain why I don’t have that console. I have contacted support, and they cannot find any trace that the console was discarded or deleted. I am now wondering if the ship did not come equipped with the console in the first place?

Having contacted support, they advised posting on the Discussion forum to escalate this. As I cannot start a new thread, I am posting here in the hope this can be resolved.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    bert1701 wrote: »
    Was advised to start a new thread but cannot seem to do so, so posting here instead:

What Character does this affect: Stuart@StuartLove

Missing Item: Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver

Explanation: I received the Legendary Caelian Intel Multi Mission Explorer on 8th June 2022, as part of the Legendary Starfleet Captain Bundle. That ship should come equipped with the Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver, among other universal consoles.

It was only a couple of days ago that I noticed it was missing – I was watching a Star Trek Online content creator describing what should come with that ship, and realised I did not have that console. I’ve checked my inventory, bank, and other ships, and cannot find it. I don’t remember deleting it, but cannot otherwise explain why I don’t have that console. I have contacted support, and they cannot find any trace that the console was discarded or deleted. I am now wondering if the ship did not come equipped with the console in the first place?

Having contacted support, they advised posting on the Discussion forum to escalate this. As I cannot start a new thread, I am posting here in the hope this can be resolved.

Have you tried reclaiming the ship to see if the console appears on the reclaimed ship. If it does, take it and use it on the first one you claimed and dismiss the other ship.
  • bobnooniansinghbobnooniansingh Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Sory, wrong place to post this.
  • geekboy03#0796 geekboy03 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Did anyone ever get their stuff back?
  • chandra#2950 chandra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Duty Officer assigned to Active Space Duty. Doff went UA for 3 days then shows back up on the roster a day after buying another Hruaa on the Exchange. Sent a trouble ticket to Support and was told to make a post here. Ticket (812231)

Hruaa

Chandra@chandra#2950
  • jessica022#8855 jessica022 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Worked really hard to be able to get Leeta's Terran uniform from the Lobi store, and now the shorts are not coming up in my inventory--it says that I have to pay zen for them.

Character name T'Lir.
  • izakittyizakitty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Tosh@izzakitty
    missing all weapons and equipment on the ship U.S.S. Salem Saberhagen.
    i would say the exact names of the weapon, but at this point i'd honestly rather just have a rollback of that ship if possible or my account to before i logged in. gonna suck because i opened up some lock boxes before that and got rather lucky but... yeah...

• ulgore1ulgore1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    dont know if this is the right spot but id like to report a bug for manage of ship selection i have a charater where my flight deck cruiser a ghemora class cardassian is missing a screenshot was sent to surport they say to report it here as a bug so as right now i cant fly my c.u.v bird witch is full of repution gear
  • krisvibrancekrisvibrance Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ticket 860323: Event Campaign IV reward

At the request of Arc support, I am noting that my Event Campaign IV reward has gone missing. I hope it can be returned to my account.

• longshadowace1longshadowace1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Miniaturized Elachi Walker is missing from the zen item store it need to be place back in & those of us that paid to getting need to get it back without buying it a 2nd time.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Miniaturized Elachi Walker is missing from the zen item store it need to be place back in & those of us that paid to getting need to get it back without buying it a 2nd time.

Are you missing the item from your inventory? or requesting it be returned to the Z store or reclaim tab.
  • lazybunnykiera#9316 lazybunnykiera Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Djinny@LazyBunnyKiera
    Ship: Fleet Nova Pilot Scout Ship
    Missing Item
    Console - Universal - Nucleogenic Ignition

Here's a screenshot that shows it's supposed to come with the ship. Thank you.
    8bxz2scp8f8c.png
  • ulisseys#6140 ulisseys Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Ya I don’t get the rewards it says frequently, I’ve lost hull customization options that were there before on my Lexington dreadnaught as well…
  • helsing1941#2025 helsing1941 Member Posts: 1 New User
    ranger class showing up as zero zen and is in the same slot as the paladin
  • hercimerhercimer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    What item(s) went missing? Tilly's Review-Pending Modified Shield MK XV EPIC
    What Character? Teljha@Hawkeye_Pierce

I switched my ship out at ESD and equipped the Tilly shield and then used the PVE Task Force Operations window to jump to the WANTED (Argala System) Patrol. The shield disappeared during transition. I was able to complete the Patrol without a shield, and when I checked my loadout afterwards the shield had disappeared. It's grayed out like it's part of the loadout but I cannot locate it. It says "The item is equipped on a different ship."

I then found that the Discovery Legends vanity shield was equipped on the ship, but the shield is no where to be found. I never got the Discovery Legends Vanity shield item by itself as it's an added visual effect added to a ship when the Tilly shield is equipped. I have also cleared every ship and did a search through both my character bank. I even looked in my account bank, but it's obviously not there since it's Bound to Character due to it being a reputation reward.

Not sure if it's related, but during my morning session my ship's hull reflected the wrong registry name and number. I logged in later that day and it still had the name and number, but when I visited the ship appearance vendor it updated to reflect properly.
  • dachanders5dachanders5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2023
    Unable to make a new thread, do so I’m starting one here: Copy Pasted from the support ticket

Hello, I recently purchased 10 Master Keys from the Zen store to sell on the exchange. I sold all 10 for 11,430,000 EC a piece (for a total of 114,300,000 EC total). However, I did not recieve any of the Energy Credits from retrieving 9 out of the 10 that I sold. They appear to have simply vanished, not being credited toward my account or being able to be retrieved from anywhere. I would be very upset if I just wasted my real world money on things just to have them disappear so easily! Would you be able to credit the missing ~ 102,870,000 EC to my account? Or be able to let me re-retrieve these items from my mailbox? Thank you so much!
    Post edited by dachanders5 on
  • aslapaslap Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Djinny@LazyBunnyKiera
    Missing Item

8bxz2scp8f8c.png

This is actually an error/bug in the description as the fleet ships don't come with the console or the trait.

the only way to get the console is to buy the Equinox.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    IM PART BLIND NEED CAPS ON TO READ TEXT

BUG REPORT CONFEDERATION BADGE NOT IN TAILOR IT CANT SHOW THE UNLOCK AFTER USING ITEM

IT WAS THE POINT OF BUYING IT
  • ivcha75ivcha75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Djinny@LazyBunnyKiera
    Missing Item

8bxz2scp8f8c.png

Fleet ships do not have consoles. Its their mistake to put that in there. It's a typo. Cheers
  • ivcha75ivcha75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The Emperor Sword has an issue that is not visible when not using. Only when attacks it becomes visible but not when holstered as it should be?
    When i press "H" nothing happens - not visible? As it can be seen in screenshots, it shows only when in attack mode!
    Does anyone had the same issue with "Terran Sword" from the Lobi store? If yes please report the issue.vs9b5k55kgt3.jpg
    bhr03axz4l3o.jpg

Your request (946316) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    sec31#4104 wrote: »
    IM PART BLIND NEED CAPS ON TO READ TEXT

BUG REPORT CONFEDERATION BADGE NOT IN TAILOR IT CANT SHOW THE UNLOCK AFTER USING ITEM

IT WAS THE POINT OF BUYING IT

Caps for response:
    @sec31#4104
    UNFORTUNATELY THE CONFED BADGE IS ACTUALLY NOT A COSTUME UNLOCK, BUT A WEAPON.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)