test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• hawkmarshawkmars Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's getting comical now...

Support: "As mentioned before, there's no record that it was completed on your character Hel'Caraxe based on the information you have supplied, hence, there's no reward granted. Also, the screenshot you have supplied appears to be for a Romulan character due to the green color scheme and not a Klingon gorn character that should have a red/orange UI."

Isn't the lack of a record server side the point of calling it a bug?

Also, they don't seem aware that UI is customizable and that the Gorn color scheme is greenish. The Klingon Shipyard is clearly recognizable in the screenshot. First, they tried to convince me that my TOS Andorian character with a bright yellow UI completed that particular task. Then, that I should try completing it on the Gorn when it shows reset to 0 of 10, so impossible to do.

They also don't seem aware that you can do the same tasks on multiple different characters. I usually run thru 6 or 7 characters when doing Admiralty sub-game tasks.

Now there's a Romulan somehow involved, who apparently has a big scaly head and sharp teeth. I tried to explain that Romulans can align with the KDF, but it's not the other way around for Gorn.

Obviously, I don't expect a resolution here. Just trying to figure out why the runaround. These poor guys may never have been in the game and they're reading off some script suggesting massive resistance to helping players.
  • h4p4xh4p4x Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket and am now posting here.

I bought a Ba'ul Sentry ship from the Exchange last night, which I placed into my account bank along with 5 Ba'ul Antiproton Mk XV (gold) beams. Upon switching characters, I discovered the ship and all of the beams had disappeared, and none of my other characters took them.

SO: Items missing: Ba'ul Sentry ship [T6], 3 Ba'ul Antiproton Dual Beam Banks Mk XV (gold), 2 Ba'ul Antiproton Beam Arrays Mk XV (gold)

Characters affected: Hapax@Biff_Tannen_Jr, Ta'Altok@Biff_Tannen_Jr, Shmeg'Ma@Biff_Tannen_Jr

Thank you for your attention.
  • razerone#0745 razerone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i got the level 65 boost for my Rom on this account and i cant fine it anywhere to boost me to level 65 where is it

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    i got the level 65 boost for my Rom on this account and i cant fine it anywhere to boost me to level 65 where is it

Have you checked your inventory? Also, have you looked under C-Store and then Items?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • sherridan#6380 sherridan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Posting this here because the new bug report forum is closed...

Posted an in game bug report on 07/26/2020 at approx 6:30PM I received an email yesterday telling that it looked like a glitch and to repost in the bug report forum:

Approx 50 hours ago I used a rich Dilithium claim voucher and when I turned the claim in, the claim menu blinked and would not let me mine any dilithium, it said I still had to submit a claim, I received the claim voucher from an infinity lockbox!

I tried again 24h/48h later, hoping the issue woulds clear up it did not the whole rest of the dilithium weekend, I average 735 dilithium points a mining mission therefore by my estimation I have lost out on approx 40,000 dilithium, I would appreciate it being credited to Vorok my Romulan character in this account, thank you for your time and attention!!!

Attachment(s)
  • shakkazulu8shakkazulu8 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I am missing swimware for one of my characters. I went to the tailor and went to the selection tab and instead of a selection for beachware set there was a selection for a klingon uniform instead on this character which is a romulan/federation character. My character (s'hakkah@shakkazulu8) is missing its male wetsuit (partial). I hope this bug can be corrected before the summer event ends.
  • mozzellimozzelli Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Dumped 50k x4 fleet credits and 8 dil x4 in to colony disruptor consoles and the game deposited 4 colony phaser consoles in to my inventory. Anyone else have this issue after you select the correct console?
  • pakettlepakettle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have 2 chars with multible loadouts, I cannot get either of them to switch loadouts nor can I locate any of the items ( weaps and consoles) that would be used in switch. I posted a support request and they said it is a bug an I should tell my tale here. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix it or has it happened to you?
  • tanman13#3804 tanman13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just got a new ship but i cant find it anywere ?
    I just got a new ship but i cant find it anywere ?

Is it in your inventory, shipyard, or overflow bag?
  • vsr#6011 vsr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello,

I submitted multiple support tickets and was told I need to post here to receive my missing items.

According to GM Cyrelm I do not need to include my character or account name in the post, but here are some of the details:

I purchased some 20 key ring bundles during the recent 1 day flash sale. When I went to use the Ultimate Tech Upgrades, they were not in my character's main inventory or my R&D tab. He had space in his both inventories and there was no overflow tab.

I contacted support and submitted an in-game bug report as well. I'll link this post to my support ticket as requested.

Ticket #: 263518
  • lighthawkusalighthawkusa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The Steelsries.com promotion for the Forged in Fire pack is supposed to include:
    Title
    36 Inventory Slots (Granted only upon initial claim of the product)
    36 Bank Slots
    2 Bridge Officer Slots
    3 Retrain Tokens

... and customer support says it'll be in the C-Store, but, only the forged in fire title was there. No inventory slots, no bank slots, no office slots, no retrain tokens.

• lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The Steelsries.com promotion for the Forged in Fire pack is supposed to include:
    Title
    36 Bank Slots
    2 Bridge Officer Slots
    3 Retrain Tokens

... and customer support says it'll be in the C-Store, but, only the forged in fire title was there. No inventory slots, no bank slots, no office slots, no retrain tokens.
    I just ran into this issue as well. The problem is that it's not properly listed. In the Promo tab, scroll down to the Cyborg bridge officer. Bank slots and such are bundled with her.

It's going to be a problem for players who already own and use her, as well as locking this from being claimed by KDF toons.
  • lighthawkusalighthawkusa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Title
    36 Bank Slots
    2 Bridge Officer Slots
    3 Retrain Tokens

I just ran into this issue as well. The problem is that it's not properly listed. In the Promo tab, scroll down to the Cyborg bridge officer. Bank slots and such are bundled with her.

It's going to be a problem for players who already own and use her, as well as locking this from being claimed by KDF toons.

Thank you so much! I'll try it. Yeah it makes no sense to package it this way and not say so. And yeah people who already have the officer will never know this is where it's hidden.

And it's still silly that Customer Support REQUIRES customers to use the online forum. It's their job to address game issues, not ours. We can do some free labor for them here but it should not be required for service.
  • rightwingwarriorrightwingwarrior Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

JohnSnow@KnowsNothing

Item Missing: Aegis Deflector Array MK XV Epic Deflector Array (Don't remember specific attributes)

Character Affected: Volarius The Destroyer (Klingon Character)

Account Handle: Volarius The Destroyer@RightWingWarrior

Lost item during an accidental equip swap with another deflector in inventory as I was trying to clean it out.
  • peachiekiki#2675 peachiekiki Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Item missing: Federation Elite Starter pack
    Character Affected: Tezpla
    Account Handle: @peachiekiki#2675

I used a code to unlock the Federation Elite starter pack, it was successfully accepted. It is not displaying in the zen store. I checked under starter packs. There is no promotion tab.
  • omgitsbob#4893 omgitsbob Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited August 2020
    I've lost the Alliance Khitomer Crew Uniform on all characters; I can't even see the claim page in the Store anymore.

Handle: @omfgitsbob

//edit: Referred here after a week of back-and-forth with the support team (Ticket #276895).
    I've lost the Alliance Khitomer Crew Uniform on all characters; I can't even see the claim page in the Store anymore.

//edit: Referred here after a week of back-and-forth with the support team (Ticket #276895).

Have you looked under the Promotions tab of the C-Store?
    > @sthe91 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Have you looked under the Promotions tab of the C-Store?

Yup. Sent screenshots to CS as requested and everything.
  • victusrhul#9173 victusrhul Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Item: Dual plasma cannon
    Character: Kattra

I upgraded 7 plasma cannons and turrets. The first cannon I upgraded it to “ultra rare” quality. I purchased 60 phoenix upgrades and had 10 omega upgrades. I got this cannon from “very rare” to “ultra rare” quality using about half of my upgrades. I knew I had three more forwarded cannons and two aft turrets to upgrade from MK XIII to XV. I stopped with this one and upgraded to the rest to MK XV. I checked on my ship, bank and inventory and I can’t find it at all. While I was doing the endevour for kinetic damage I took the ultra-rare cannon and replace it with another torpedo. When I was finished with the endevour, I went to replace the torp with the ultra rare cannon and that was when I noticed it was missing. It was in my inventory and now it was gone.

Also, something weird happen the other day. I had a beam weapon, that was “very rare” quality, disappeared in a strange way. I had it in my inventory and was moving it to my bank when all the squares turned red. When I released the mouse, the beam weapon disappeared. It wasn’t in my inventory or my bank. No error message was present.

Thanks
    VictusRhul
    una Salus Victis
  • protozon#6212 protozon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Posting here as unable to open discussion on Bug Report Forum, as directed by GM Ehdione in earlier correspondence.

Item missing: (Very Rare) Polyalloy Weave Armor MkXII (HP) (RegHP) (RegSH)
    Character affected: Kato Sulo (Federation), Kato@protozon#6212

Incident happened on 26/08/2020 at 1:50-2:00pm PDT, on DS9 Promenade map.
    Item missing after trying to upgrade from MkXII to MkXIII, consuming a Phoenix Tech Upgrade in the process.
    Item was not found in Bank, Inventory or Retrieve section of Replicator. I had four copies to fully equip my away team, but am now left with only three copies on the Kato character.

Return of said item would be greatly appreciated.

protozon
  • nemesisae4066nemesisae4066 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I lost the aegis hyper-impulse engines. aegis deflector array. aegis covariant shield array all were very rare quality and all were mk 15, i received these along with other mk15 gear for my ship from my fleet leader, after i double clicked and equipped all my new gear i noticed that all the aegis peices were gone, i relogged several times, checked shuttle craft and all my old ships to see if they some how wound up there for some reason, and they are completely gone, my fleet leader checked his inventory several times as well and relogged too. No idea what happened to them lol
    edited August 2020
    I lost the aegis hyper-impulse engines. aegis deflector array. aegis covariant shield array all were very rare quality and all were mk 15, i received these along with other mk15 gear for my ship from my fleet leader, after i double clicked and equipped all my new gear i noticed that all the aegis peices were gone, i relogged several times, checked shuttle craft and all my old ships to see if they some how wound up there for some reason, and they are completely gone, my fleet leader checked his inventory several times as well and relogged too. No idea what happened to them lol

Have you checked your Visuals tab? The Aegis engine, deflector array, and covariant shield have visuals attached to them.
    Follow up to my last post (8.25.20) - No change, no further reply from CS.

I've lost the Alliance Khitomer Crew Uniform on all characters; I can't even claim it in the Store anymore.

Am I just yelling into the wind or is there actually a chance this will get fixed?

Thanks folks, and sorry; just frustrated.
    I chose the Kline temporal Destroyer for my Campaign prize having a T5 wells since it came out. I was able to use the wells skin on the Kline and Mobius varients but after switching over to the upgrade skin I now do not have access to those skins nor those variaents.
    edited September 2020
    mozzelli wrote: »
    I chose the Kline temporal Destroyer for my Campaign prize having a T5 wells since it came out. I was able to use the wells skin on the Kline and Mobius varients but after switching over to the upgrade skin I now do not have access to those skins nor those variaents.

This would fit better in its own thread. I do not know if you are on PC or console but in the bug reports forum of the one that you are playing on it would be a better fit.
  • katthecatjrkatthecatjr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I bought out the last few days of the crystal prism event reward. I was able to claim it on a few characters, but when I tried to reclaim it on some of my other characters; it is not listed either in the Dil store or Events Reclaim tabs or in the Zen store. I have even checked the characters that have it and its not showing for them to reclaim again as needed. I sent a bug report in game if the Dev's even bother to read them anymore and sent in a ticket through the PW website but was told the game masters don't have the ability to change anything in game on the Dev's do.

Please fix this to where I can reclaim it on the rest of my characters.
    I chose the temporal destroyer as my Campagin 2 prize (already having the wells T5) and after cycling the materials on the Kline from wells to upgrade I found out the next day I no longer had access to the wells material. Two days after that I found out my Wells, which I've had since 2012 and haven't touched since 2014 has gone missing its not in dry dock and not in my ships list. It seems in the two days since selecting the Kline I've lost access to my wells? somehow?