(flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • taris10005#5669 taris10005 Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    @darkbladejk

You might want to get involved in this one. I will let your trained eye determine if this thread is a lost cause or if it might be salvagable to get back to a constructive discussion.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    Good grief people put the flamethrowers away and drop it. Seriously the ridiculousness I just read through. This is why I often dread pvp threads is because of stuff like this eventually devolving into a flame fest. I advise folks to listen as I'm only going to say this once. Folks are entitled to their opinions on pvp in the positive or the negative. You are free to voice those opinions in the positive or negative. Folks tend to have very strong opinions on subjects dealing with pvp due to the nature of what it is. I am no exception to that statement as I myself gave some thoughts earlier in this thread. Passion about one's position and opinion is fine, in fact at this point I've come to expect it from certain people in here. Voicing that passionate opinion is fine, provided it's done civilly. What I read in the past bit was anything but that.

It needs to be said, if you like pvp that's fine. If you like pve that's fine. If you like RP that's fine. As long as your fun doesn't come at the expense of another, your fun is not wrong. I can tell you that what I read in the past little bit is not helping either side of the debate and stuff like that is why I'm glad I gave up the competitive scene years ago. If folks want to have another thread discussing pvp that's fine, but this particular thread has run it's course.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.