test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    After she is done Kal knocks on the door before stepping in.

Kal: alright we have a hit on a possible location. Gear up and we will leave in 15.

She nods as he leaves and she walks over to the closet where her gear and armor is. Her gear was customer made by Kals armor maker for her. It consists of a black under layer with armor pieces on her shoulder chest and legs with gauntlets on each arm and a helmet along with a jump back and armored boots. The armor pieces contain their own shield emitters that provide full coverage as well. She straps it on as well as her belt that contains two pistols and an assortment of other gear. She walks out to find Kal, Ordo, and Etain all waiting and geared up as well.

Kal: alright let’s do this.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Johanna: *she blushes a little and rubs her arm* Its true, I do care for her a great deal. I felt so angry when she was taken before wishing I could have been there to stop it from happening. And Captain, i think you still did a good job parenting.

*Susan grunts, shifting her weight to trying to trip up the Naran*

*Dani smiles a little, before going back to her reports.*

Dani: Dismissed, Ensign.

Oh, before you go. If Mila even attempts to do something stupid like, oh I don't know, go nightclubbing in a crime-infested hellhole like, say, Chellion? Knock her on her TRIBBLE. Consider that an order.

*New Nara. The Girl grunts back as they go down, quickly trying to roll on top.*

Daya: Come on, Susan!

Johanna: Will do Captain. *she salutes and heads off to tell Mila the good news*

*Susan tries to keep control, trying to maneuver the girl into a leg lock*

*The Girl reverses it and locks Susan in one, briefly tightening it to inflict a little more pain, as payback for Susan's armbar earlier.

R.S.S. Columbia, Mila's Quarters. Mila lets Johanna in.*

Mila: Hey Jo. What is it?

Johanna: Your mother has ordered me to accompany you on your leave to make sure you don't do something stupid again. *she smiles*

*Susan grunts, starting to get angry again, trying to use brute strength to break out of the hold*

*Mila gives her an amused look.*

Mila *teasing*: Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do if I do wanna do something stupid again, blondie?

*New Nara. She succeeds, the Girl rolling into a crouch and watching Susan carefully, breathing quickly.*

Girl: You're good. Usually I'm either done by now or my opponent is. Only had fights this even with my sister.
  • Options
    Halsey is making her rounds again for the morning. Padd in one hand drink in the other. She stops by the primary lab working on the slip space upgrades.

Halsey: well how are things looking today?

Tech: good ma’am. We think we figured out and corrected the issue and should be ready for a test in a few days.

Halsey: very good. Be sure to send me the updates at the end of your shift today please.

Tech: yes ma’am.

She leaves them to it as she heads to check on the cadets training.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Johanna: *she blushes a little and rubs her arm* Its true, I do care for her a great deal. I felt so angry when she was taken before wishing I could have been there to stop it from happening. And Captain, i think you still did a good job parenting.

Oh, before you go. If Mila even attempts to do something stupid like, oh I don't know, go nightclubbing in a crime-infested hellhole like, say, Chellion? Knock her on her TRIBBLE. Consider that an order.

*New Nara. The Girl grunts back as they go down, quickly trying to roll on top.*

Johanna: Will do Captain. *she salutes and heads off to tell Mila the good news*

*The Girl reverses it and locks Susan in one, briefly tightening it to inflict a little more pain, as payback for Susan's armbar earlier.

Johanna: Your mother has ordered me to accompany you on your leave to make sure you don't do something stupid again. *she smiles*

*Susan grunts, starting to get angry again, trying to use brute strength to break out of the hold*

Mila *teasing*: Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do if I do wanna do something stupid again, blondie?

*New Nara. She succeeds, the Girl rolling into a crouch and watching Susan carefully, breathing quickly.*

Girl: You're good. Usually I'm either done by now or my opponent is. Only had fights this even with my sister.

Susan: *She sighs, wondering why it seems every good fighter she ever meets has a sister* Well to be fair, I've got good reason to kick your a**.

Johanna: Well she told me to, and I quote "Knock you on your a**" should you try something stupid. *she smirks a little flirtatiously* Course I might have other ideas to try and keep you occupied.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Susan: *She sighs, wondering why it seems every good fighter she ever meets has a sister* Well to be fair, I've got good reason to kick your a**.

Johanna: Well she told me to, and I quote "Knock you on your a**" should you try something stupid. *she smirks a little flirtatiously* Course I might have other ideas to try and keep you occupied.

*Mila returns it, cocking her head to the side.*

Mila *teasing*: As if you could.

*New Nara.*

Girl: Not that you're doing a good job of it so far. *Smirks tauntingly.*

Daya: I think she wants more, Sue.
  • Options

*New Nara.*

Johanna: Hey I've done it before. *she lets out a cute laugh* Better watch out, I might get even better than you someday.

*Susan nods and rushes forward, looking like she is going to lock up before pirouetting to the side and using her spin to grab and flip the girl*
  • Options

*New Nara.*

Johanna: Hey I've done it before. *she lets out a cute laugh* Better watch out, I might get even better than you someday.

*Susan nods and rushes forward, looking like she is going to lock up before pirouetting to the side and using her spin to grab and flip the girl*

*Mila smirks playfully, taking off her jacket and cracking her knuckles.*

Mila: Never. Gonna. Happen.

*New Nara. The Girl quickly scrambles into a crouch and pounces on her, the two wrestling it out for ground control.*
  • Options

*New Nara.*

*New Nara. The Girl quickly scrambles into a crouch and pounces on her, the two wrestling it out for ground control.*

Johanna: Are you challenging me? Are you sure you should be fighting so soon? *She raises an eyebrow, clearly concerned*

*Susan grunts from the contact, trying to use her legs to trick the girl so she can get her into an arm bar*
  • Options

*New Nara.*

Johanna: Are you challenging me? Are you sure you should be fighting so soon? *She raises an eyebrow, clearly concerned*

*Susan grunts from the contact, trying to use her legs to trick the girl so she can get her into an arm bar*

Mila: Alright, fair point. Wait 'til tomorrow.

Still not gonna happen. *Smirks.*

*New Nara. The Girl doesn't bite, grunting as she tries to get on top.*

Girl *pumped*: You're mine!
  • Options
    Johanna: We'll see about that. So when are you going to head down for your leave?

Susan: Like hell I'd let you win! *she tries to use her strength to just pin the girl down normally*
  • Options
    Johanna: We'll see about that. So when are you going to head down for your leave?

Susan: Like hell I'd let you win! *she tries to use her strength to just pin the girl down normally*

Mila: Tomorrow morning when we reach Pegasus Prime.

*New Nara. The Naran struggles, growling a little as Susan gets most of the way to pinning her.*

Daya: Come on Susan! You've got her! Go for a headscissor pin!

Girl *struggling*: Oh f*** off! Like Hell!
  • Options

*New Nara. The Naran struggles, growling a little as Susan gets most of the way to pinning her.*

Susan: I'm not letting you win!" *She tries to switch things up and go for the headscissor, trying her hardest to keep her from gaining an advantage.*

Johanna: I'll try and be ready then. See you tomorrow Mila.
  • Options
    In a far off place far from the galaxy at large.

Vanguard stands looking into a view of the galaxy and everything going on. Things had somewhat stabilized as far as they where concerned. Things would at least be going as they should now. A few others stand near him speaking. They all turn as a dark presence can be felt entering the ancient chamber. The younger ones near vanguard get behind him.

Vanguard: you know you are not welcome here.

Alduin: has that ever stopped me from doing what I want.

He stands across the pool directly across from Vanguard. He takes note of the few others behind him.

Alduin: now now what stories do you tell these poor souls that they are so fearful.

Vanguard: what do you want. State your business and be gone.

Alduin: my business? You know what I’m here for. The galaxy and all that are in it are mine to control by right! You can’t keep the chaos from consuming them forever. Sooner or later you will fail and when you do

Vanguard: enough. You can either leave of your own power or be sent out like a dog.

Alduin let’s a smile crack his face as he starts to turn. He spins unleashing an attack towards vanguard that he deflects. But alduin disappears before he can strike again.

Silent Cartographer: are you all right?

Vanguard: I’m fine. But we must be even more vigilant now then before.
  • Options

Susan: I'm not letting you win!" *She tries to switch things up and go for the headscissor, trying her hardest to keep her from gaining an advantage.*

*She succeeds and pins the girl down after a brief but intense struggle. After a few moments, the girl grunts in frustration and taps out.*

Girl *frustrated, tired*: Okay, you win... B****...
  • Options
    Harper is in the command center looking over ship deployments Prasis is on the comm speaking with him as well.

Harper: and there hasn’t been any activity in the expanse?

Prasis: no nothing.

Harper: alright leave a small group of ships there but bring the bulk of your forces back. We will deploy you along the heaviest traveled trade routes to secure them.

Prasis: understood. I’ll speak to you again once we arrive.

Harper nods as the channel closes.

Officer: admiral your meeting is ready to begin.

Harper: very good. Let me know if anything changes while I’m gone.

Harper walks out and into his office where Flynn is waiting.

Flynn: admiral good to see you again.

Harper: colonel how are things going on your end.

Flynn: mostly well. Using the gateways to transport men and supplies is making it harder for nightfall to get valuable assets. Not to mention we can move supplies and men faster through them then by ship.

Harper: good that’s what I needed to hear. We are going to be getting most of Prasis fleet back now that things are quite there. That will give us an additional 20 ships to deploy along trade routes and send to colonies that are starting to cause problems.
  • Options

*She succeeds and pins the girl down after a brief but intense struggle. After a few moments, the girl grunts in frustration and taps out.*

Susan: B****? You're the only B**** around here. *She finally lets go, panting heavily and rolling onto her back* I did it! *She raises her arm tiredly*
  • Options

Susan: B****? You're the only B**** around here. *She finally lets go, panting heavily and rolling onto her back* I did it! *She raises her arm tiredly*

*Daya runs over and hugs her.*

Daya: You were incredible, Sue!

*The next morning. R.S.S. Columbia. The ship arrives in orbit of Pegasus Prime and Mila beams down with Johanna. They get a shared two-bedroom apartment in Hood's Landing. Once finished unpacking, Mila turns and smiles at Johanna.*

Mila: Wanna do anything?
  • Options
    UNSC space.

While the destruction of some very key worlds has hurt them it has also opened up a very good opportunity. The UNSC has moved in finally on the ravaged worlds to begin mining the newly exposed mineral deposits previously unreachable or unknown. It has begun setting up mining operations at the largest deposit areas while also opening up mining to private individuals and companies on some of the smaller deposits as well.
  • Options

*The next morning. R.S.S. Columbia. The ship arrives in orbit of Pegasus Prime and Mila beams down with Johanna. They get a shared two-bedroom apartment in Hood's Landing. Once finished unpacking, Mila turns and smiles at Johanna.*

Johanna: I wanna go see the sights, maybe grab some dinner at a fancy restaurant. *She smiles and looks out the window excitedly*

Susan: Thanks hon. *She hugs Daya tightly before groaning* Oh I'm definitely sore.
  • Options

Johanna: I wanna go see the sights, maybe grab some dinner at a fancy restaurant. *She smiles and looks out the window excitedly*

Susan: Thanks hon. *She hugs Daya tightly before groaning* Oh I'm definitely sore.

*Mila smiles.*

Mila: Y'know, I know this really great nightclub...

*New Nara. In the morning, after Daya's started her shift, Susan hears the door chime to her quarters.*
  • Options
    Outside a compound Osman and her group take a finale look before getting ready to attack.

Kal: you sure you want to do this?

Osman: stop asking me questions you already know the answer to.

He nods as they get into position. Tapping a control on her gauntlet sets off an empty that disables the facilities shields. Once they drop Ordo fires a volley from a shoulder mounted launcher. It takes moments for them to get inside the compound as they quickly deal with the security inside. Once inside they start looking for the command center.
  • Options

*Mila smiles.*

*New Nara. In the morning, after Daya's started her shift, Susan hears the door chime to her quarters.*

Johanna: Oh no, we aren't going to any dangerous nightclubs. *she gives a playful look*

Susan: Huh? *she answers the door, a bit confused as to who it could be*
  • Options

*Mila smiles.*

Johanna: Oh no, we aren't going to any dangerous nightclubs. *she gives a playful look*

Mila *playful*: Why not?

*Tora Ziyal. The Naran Girl is at the door.*

Girl: Hi.
  • Options

*Mila smiles.*

Susan: What are you doing here? *She seems rather surprised*

Johanna: *She gets closer to Mila, in her face* Because first, I'd have to kick your a**, and Second I'd rather not go looking for trouble, you're already enough trouble as it is.
  • Options

*Mila smiles.*

Johanna: *She gets closer to Mila, in her face* Because first, I'd have to kick your a**, and Second I'd rather not go looking for trouble, you're already enough trouble as it is.

*Mila smirks and returns the faceoff.*

Mila: First, it's try to kick my *ss. Second, you got that right; I'm more trouble than you can handle, blondie.

*Tora Ziyal. She steps inside, looking around awkwardly.*

Girl: Well... firstly, we never got properly introduced. My name's Lorren.
  • Options
    Earth
    Ancient ruins

Anders is drinking a large mug of coffee as she is working on translating a piece of the ancient ruin trying to unlock the coordinates of the suspected vault. Guilty Tangent comes floating into the room humming to himself.

Anders: what did you find GT? Anything new?

Guilty Tangent: no I’m afraid. While the forerunner parts are easy to decipher I’m afraid I’m not as helpful yet on the other portions. My data base does not carry much info on the other races involved here. It seems that was the idea and a possible security feature.

Anders: you think they did this ok purpose. To make sure not just one group could find the vault?

Guilty tangent: it is very possible. My creators had a very strict rule of responsibility that they followed. It is possible that the other races did as well and put safeguards into place to keep these things from falling into the wrong hands.

Anders: so we need to find an expert on the preservers and then need to find out who this third race is. Great no problem I’m sure section 31 will love to bring in more people in on this.
  • Options

*Mila smiles.*

Mila: First, it's try to kick my *ss. Second, you got that right; I'm more trouble than you can handle, blondie.

Johanna: Oh I don't know, I think I could take you pretty well. *She has more of a flirty smile on her than one that indicates she's looking for a fight*

Susan: Well... nice to meet you Lorren. You probably heard during the fight, but I'm Susan. *She lets Lorren take a look around her room*
  • Options

*Mila smiles.*

Johanna: Oh I don't know, I think I could take you pretty well. *She has more of a flirty smile on her than one that indicates she's looking for a fight*

Susan: Well... nice to meet you Lorren. You probably heard during the fight, but I'm Susan. *She lets Lorren take a look around her room*

Mila: You're not... actually gonna fight me, are you?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren: Nice to meet you too, Susan.

So... I guess I kinda owe you an apology. I was a sore loser last night. You beat me fair and square, and I called you a b**** for it. I guess I just... Well, the way you pinned me? Kinda humiliating.
  • Options
    After a short fire fight Osman and the group blast into the control room where J’ra and a pair of sanghelli are waiting.

Osman: your not the one I want.

J’ra: no? You think she would waste her time dealing with you? No she knew you would be coming and I was given the task of dealing with you.

Osman: oh now I’m...

She fires quickly as the others jump into action as well moving on the other attackers as Osman now focuses on J’ra.
  • Options

*Mila smiles.*

Mila: You're not... actually gonna fight me, are you?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren: Nice to meet you too, Susan.

So... I guess I kinda owe you an apology. I was a sore loser last night. You beat me fair and square, and I called you a b**** for it. I guess I just... Well, the way you pinned me? Kinda humiliating.

Johanna: No? I thought... wait... *she blushes and looks confused for a moment* I'm sorry.

Susan: Well you antagonized my girlfriend and kind of insulted her a bunch. If you'll apologize for that too, maybe I'll apologize for how I beat you.