rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Susan: Daya! Are you alright? *She rushes over and hugs her, looking worried at how tired she looks* Do we need to take you to sickbay? *She relaxes a little as she drinks the water*

Daya *tired*: Just give me a minute...

Susan: Alright... You were really good out there. *she kisses her gently*

Daya *tired*: Thanks...

*She smiles softly.*

Your turn...

Susan: You still up for a fight. *she looks up at the Naran, a bit angry now, feeling defensive over Daya*

Girl *tired*: Maybe tonight... Two fights in a row is about my limit... Plus it'll be cooler, so you might be actually last long enough to legally call it a fight.

Daya *tired*: Please kick her f***ing a*se...
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Susan: Orions aren't afraid of the heat. But alright. *she rolls her eyes* Don't worry Daya. I'll destroy her.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Susan: Orions aren't afraid of the heat. But alright. *she rolls her eyes* Don't worry Daya. I'll destroy her.

Girl: You wish.
    Susan: We'll see when it's time. Come on Daya let's head home for now. *She tries and helps Daya to stand up*
    Susan: We'll see when it's time. Come on Daya let's head home for now. *She tries and helps Daya to stand up*

*They head back to the Ziyal.

Governor's Residence. The Faulchard's command crew are meeting with the Governor and the Alderman.*

Governor: I'll send the medical statistics to your people doctor.

Doctor Naeliss: I'll arrange medical teams and supply missions to make sure your people are properly equipped.

Governor: Thank you, Doctor. But, we have more pressing issues.

Captain Ogrann: The Alderman said you had needs outside of what PegGov offered?

Governor: We've been having issues with a band of Orions these past few weeks. Normal issues: demands for equipment, supplies...

Alderman Sorrin: Last week they started demanding slaves from the outer villages. The other Aldermen and I have been advising the villages to refuse and offering constables to deter the Orions from attempting to take anyone by force.

Commander Wrenn: It sounds like you have the situation in hand. Why do you need us?

Governor: They beat up one of the constables three days ago. It started a riot in the village which killed two people. The village councils are now demanding I send the militia to prevent any more trouble.
    Governor: If we use the militia, it becomes much more likely that a firefight with the Orions will break out. But if you could provide security for some of our villages and remove the Orion threat...

Ogrann: I'll have to discuss it with my crew.

*Later, that night. Daya and Susan are getting ready to head back for Susan's bout with the Naran, Daya offering some last-minute advice.*

Daya: The computer says it's still pretty warm down there, and she will make you fight with everything you've got, so I'd wear something you aren't going to overheat in - if I hadn't been wearing that vest, I could've probably lasted another couple of minutes.
    Susan: Well... any ideas on what kind of outfit I should wear then? I want to look good when beating her down.
    Susan: Well... any ideas on what kind of outfit I should wear then? I want to look good when beating her down.

Daya: What about your MMA kit?

Susan: I guess that will work fine. *She starts changing into her MMA clothes*

Daya: You'll be fine. *Smiles.*

Susan: Are you going to come and watch? *she finishes getting dressed*

Susan: Are you going to come and watch? *she finishes getting dressed*

Daya: Of course! I can't wait to see you plant that cocky little targ's face in the dust! *Smacks her fist into her palm for emphasis, smiling.*
    Susan: Thank you. *she smiles softly, feeling pumped all of a sudden* Alright let's get going. Don't want to be late.
    Susan: Thank you. *she smiles softly, feeling pumped all of a sudden* Alright let's get going. Don't want to be late.

*They get back to the junction. The air's a little cooler now in the dark, but it's still noticeably hotter than on, the junction lit a little dimly by the lamps on the adjacent streets. The Naran girl is already waiting for them, looking just as pumped to fight Susan as Susan is to fight her.*

Girl: Startin' to wonder if you were gonna show up, greenie.
    Susan: I really hate being called that. *she cracks her knuckles and glares at the girl*
    Susan: I really hate being called that. *she cracks her knuckles and glares at the girl*

Girl: Fine.

*She faces off with Susan.*

Ready?
    OoC: Is this another wrestling match or an mma?

OOC: Wrestling. Susan can ask for an MMA match if she wants, but the way these open mat he's work in Naran law and tradition is that they're wrestling only, to try and keep it safe.

OOC: Wrestling. Susan can ask for an MMA match if she wants, but the way these open mat he's work in Naran law and tradition is that they're wrestling only, to try and keep it safe.

Susan: If you are. *she gets into a stance and glares at her, waiting for her to make the first move*

Susan: If you are. *she gets into a stance and glares at her, waiting for her to make the first move*

*The Girl charges her and locks up, immediately reaching for Susan's leg to take her down.*
    *Susan grabs the girl's hands and jumps up over her, trying to slam her down into the ground*
    *Susan grabs the girl's hands and jumps up over her, trying to slam her down into the ground*

*She succeeds, the girl grunting before trying to get up.*

Daya: Yeah! You got her, babe!
    OoC: Sorry I missed this post.

*Susan doesn't let up for a second, keeping hold of one of her arms, getting her in an arm bar quickly. The Naran can probably escape from it, but Susan is making sure it's a bit more painful than a normal armbar*
    OoC: Sorry I missed this post.

*Susan doesn't let up for a second, keeping hold of one of her arms, getting her in an arm bar quickly. The Naran can probably escape from it, but Susan is making sure it's a bit more painful than a normal armbar*

*The Naran lets out a sharp yelp of pain before escaping and scrambling to her feet.*

Girl *pumped, a little angry*: That all you've got?!
    Susan: No! You think you can beat up my girlfriend and act like a b***h with no consequences? *She gets low and rushes, trying to grab her from the legs and go for another slam*
    Susan: No! You think you can beat up my girlfriend and act like a b***h with no consequences? *She gets low and rushes, trying to grab her from the legs and go for another slam*

*She succeeds, the girl grunting as they land and trying to roll on top.*

Girl *angry*: Grr! Your girlfriend was the one who wanted that fight, targ!
    Susan: No, you wanted that fight so you headed us until one of us agreed! *She keeps struggling, not letting up because she knows the Naran only needs a moment in order to properly fight back*
    Susan: No, you wanted that fight so you headed us until one of us agreed! *She keeps struggling, not letting up because she knows the Naran only needs a moment in order to properly fight back*

*The Girl tries to push her foot against Susan's abdomen and roll out of the grapple, before pouncing on her and trying to lock a sleeper hold.*

*The Girl tries to push her foot against Susan's abdomen and roll out of the grapple, before pouncing on her and trying to lock a sleeper hold.*

*Susan instead pulls her legs close to her in a hop, dropping fast and using her downward momentum to slam her down again*

*Susan instead pulls her legs close to her in a hop, dropping fast and using her downward momentum to slam her down again*

*The Girl is sort of ready this time, letting go of Susan and landing into a roll, turning to face Susan in a crouch, panting a little. Daya bites her lip, a little worried at how seriously Susan's taking this fight.*