What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Johanna: Oh no you don't. *She tries to pin Mila against the wall by her wrists*

Susan: I did fight you and I beat your *ss! *she clenches her fist*

*Mila struggles, but Johanna is able to pin her - mainly because Mila's just making a show of fighting back.*

Mila: Careful, Jo. I might have to hurt you. *Smirks playfully.*

*Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren *angry*: Yeah? How'd you like to try it again, b****?! 'Cause I ain't apologisin'!

Johanna: Oh like you could hurt me. *She smirks back, understanding pretty quickly that Mila is just playing*

Johanna: *She punches Lorren in the face* F*** you.

*Mila shoves her back and gets in a loose stance.*

Mila: C'mon, one round.

*Tora Ziyal. Lorren glares at Susan, the mutual animosity coming out as she growls a little.*

Lorren *angry, growl*: You ain't my type, sl**...

*She tries to punch Susan back.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Carter: we have had increased reports of nightfall activity on New Harmony. We believe that it is a major area of their operations but we haven’t been able to confirm yet.

Lang; we need to deal with this quickly. Before it gets out of hand and we deal with full scale attacks. I’m trusting ONI can handle it.

Carter: we can. It would be easier if I was allowed to use whatever means where at my disposal though.

Lang: no. For now you will follow the guidelines of UNSC law.

Carter: understood. If anything changes I will inform you right away.

Lang: thank you.

She sighs as Carter leaves and she is alone again. She takes a drink of her tea as she rubs her head as she starts to get a headache after talking to him.

Lang: one of these days I’ll learn just to skip a briefing with him.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Johanna: I'm pretty sure this isn't safe... but fine. Wrestling or making? *she does the same*

Susan: Oh please as if you'd even be good enough to get a catch like me. *Susan dodges it and gives her a knee to the stomach*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Johanna: I'm pretty sure this isn't safe... but fine. Wrestling or making? *she does the same*

Susan: Oh please as if you'd even be good enough to get a catch like me. *Susan dodges it and gives her a knee to the stomach*

Mila: MMA. *She takes off her jacket and tightens her stance, circling.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts and staggers back, a fire in her eyes as she glares at Susan, starting to circle and get in a stance.*

Lorren *angry*: Okay, b****. Let's wrestle, right here, right now. I've got an Orion a** to kick!
    Osman and J’ra are locked in a grapple as the others are in a fire fight.

Osman: tell me where she is and you may be able to walk out of this alive.

J’ra: I don’t think so.

He toss her into a console as it sparks. She sits there a moment shaking her head as J’ra takes his energy sword and walks toward her. Before he gets close though Kal rams into him smashing him into a wall.

Kal: you want to get to her you go through me.

Kal draws his own large combat knife as well as the two circle each other. Before they engage though a large explosion rips through the room from a grenade of one of the other sanghelli goes off. It starts setting off a number of crates that are sitting in the room as well that held power cells.

Kal: clear the room now!

The group gets out not seeing if their attacks did or not but they soon make it to their waiting shuttle as they take off and leave the area.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts and staggers back, a fire in her eyes as she glares at Susan, starting to circle and get in a stance.*

Lorren *angry*: Okay, b****. Let's wrestle, right here, right now. I've got an Orion a** to kick!

Susan: Wrestle? Alright. *she looks a bit surprised but glares back, rushing forward to tackle Lorren*

*Johanna stretches for a moment, having not worn a jacket then starts circling*

Susan: Wrestle? Alright. *she looks a bit surprised but glares back, rushing forward to tackle Lorren*

*Lorren countercharges, the two colliding full force and grappling to take the other down.

Pegasus Prime. After a moment, Mila throws a middle kick.*

*Lorren countercharges, the two colliding full force and grappling to take the other down.

*Susan tries to hop up and latch onto Lorren, using her weight and spinning to try and flip her down*

*Johanna dodge it, throwing a light right hook and following up with a spin kick*
    Rotek: if your wondering if I had any idea she was going to do something so rash the answer is no. She didn’t tell me she planned to go after them on her own.

Asher: would you be honest with me if she had though? I know how closely you two work together and I know how secretive you are even for an intel agent.

Rotek: my dear director you think I would lie about something like that. I must say I am hurt.

Asher keeps himself from smiling.

Asher: I’m sure. Well then I want you to take over keeping an eye on free delta activity.

Rotek: you have nothing to worry about. I will deal with anything that comes up involving them.

*Susan tries to hop up and latch onto Lorren, using her weight and spinning to try and flip her down*

*Johanna dodge it, throwing a light right hook and following up with a spin kick*

*Lorren grunts as they go down, trying to roll on top of Susan, not letting up for a second.*

Lorren *angry*: This time, you're mine!

*Pegasus Prime. Mila blocks the hook and dodges the kick, smiling as she bounces on her feet.*

Mila *playful*: C'mon, Jo. Show me what you've got.

*Lorren grunts as they go down, trying to roll on top of Susan, not letting up for a second.*

*Pegasus Prime. Mila blocks the hook and dodges the kick, smiling as she bounces on her feet.*

Johanna: *playfully rolls her eyes* Oh alright. *she goes for a combo of punches almost like a boxer*

Susan: Yeah right b**** like you could win! *She forces them to stay on their sides, neither gaining the advantage*

Johanna: *playfully rolls her eyes* Oh alright. *she goes for a combo of punches almost like a boxer*

Susan: Yeah right b**** like you could win! *She forces them to stay on their sides, neither gaining the advantage*

*Mila laughs a little, blocking and dodging them before snapping off a straight kick to Johanna's abdomen.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts angrily as they continue to struggle for a moment, before shoving Susan away and getting to her feet, breathing heavily as she glares at Susan, getting ready to charge after her.*

Lorren *angry*: I'm gonna do more than just win! I'm gonna knock you out, Greenie!

*Mila laughs a little, blocking and dodging them before snapping off a straight kick to Johanna's abdomen.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts angrily as they continue to struggle for a moment, before shoving Susan away and getting to her feet, breathing heavily as she glares at Susan, getting ready to charge after her.*

Lorren *angry*: I'm gonna do more than just win! I'm gonna knock you out, Greenie!

Johanna: Careful, I might just win. *She blocks the kick trying to knock Mila off balance and trip her*

Susan: And here I thought you wanted to wrestle! *She gets ready to charge too, looking like she is going to lock up but is instead planning to trip Lorren at the last moment*

Johanna: Careful, I might just win. *She blocks the kick trying to knock Mila off balance and trip her*

Susan: And here I thought you wanted to wrestle! *She gets ready to charge too, looking like she is going to lock up but is instead planning to trip Lorren at the last moment*

*She succeeds, Mila trying to perform a leg sweep as she goes down.

Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren *angry*: I don't have to hit ya to knock ya out, w****...
    Susan: Really? You going to try a sleeper hold on an Orion? You know how flexible we are right?

OoC: I am not aware if extreme flexibility could save you from a sleeper hold, but if it can't then Susan could be bluffing

*Johanna laughs as she falls over with Mila before rolling on top of her, just using her weight to pin her down*
    Susan: Really? You going to try a sleeper hold on an Orion? You know how flexible we are right?

OoC: I am not aware if extreme flexibility could save you from a sleeper hold, but if it can't then Susan could be bluffing

*Johanna laughs as she falls over with Mila before rolling on top of her, just using her weight to pin her down*

*Mila rolls on top, laughing as well before trying to pin Johanna.

Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren *angry*: Flexibility ain't gonna save you when I've got my arm locked around your neck, Greenie...

*She charges, going low to spear Susan down.*
    Osman wakes up on a bed as she sits up wincing as she does so.

Valka comes over to her as she sits up.

Valka: easy you got caught in the explosion before Kal got you out. You will be fine but should take it easy the next few days.

Osman: thank you. Where is he anyway?

Valka: he went to a nearby colony to get some new supplies he needed that e don’t have here. He should be back in a day or so. As I’m sure you already know let me know if you need anything. And as you know feel free to get anything you need.

Osman: thank you.

Valka: well I’ll be in the gardens if you need me. I’ll have a meal ready later tonight once Ordo gets back with something for us to eat.

Osman nods as Valka leaves. Osman gets up and heads outside. Raking in the sunshine and sounds of birds singing as well. The home they had made here was beautiful. Far away from any civilization and just seemed natural. She turns as a wolf like animal comes up to here. One of Kals pets she recognizes. She reaches down to pat it’s head as it walks with her.

Osman: who knows. Maybe I’ll just stay here when it’s all said and down. Since you know going back isn’t really an option.

Her earpiece beeps as she taps it.

Atlas: well glad your up and moving ma’am.

Osman: I’m sorry I forgot you where with me still.

Atlas: it’s alright ma’am. So what is our next move.

Osman: for now we take a few days to rest up and learn what we can. Enjoy this while we can.
    Castle Base

Halsey walks out of her quarters as she hears a bustle of activity. She happens to find Holland rushing down the hall.

Halsey: what’s going on?

Holland: ONI just confirmed that Nightfall detonated a havok warhead over the capital of new harmony. They claim to be getting ready to make a statement.

Halsey: how many dead?

Holland: estimates are at 3 million. Fleetcomm and Highcomm have both been set to alert status alpha and Harper is getting a fleet ready now to leave for the colony. You can join me in the control room for the briefing and ONIs own response.

Halsey: of course.

The two shortly arrive in the command center.

Tech: sir we have our uplink established. Admiral Harper is getting ready to take his task force to the colony now.

Holland: how many ships is he taking?

Tech: 9 sir. He wanted to leave most of the home fleet here. He is having Vice Admiral Parsis meet him there that will make his total fleet 25 ships.

Holland: alright that makes me feel a little better. Is security moved the President to a secure location?

Officer: yes sir. Security has her in a secured location now.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Castle Base

Halsey walks out of her quarters as she hears a bustle of activity. She happens to find Holland rushing down the hall.

Halsey: what’s going on?

Holland: ONI just confirmed that Nightfall detonated a havok warhead over the capital of new harmony. They claim to be getting ready to make a statement.

Halsey: how many dead?

Holland: estimates are at 3 million. Fleetcomm and Highcomm have both been set to alert status alpha and Harper is getting a fleet ready now to leave for the colony. You can join me in the control room for the briefing and ONIs own response.

Halsey: of course.

The two shortly arrive in the command center.

Tech: sir we have our uplink established. Admiral Harper is getting ready to take his task force to the colony now.

Holland: how many ships is he taking?

Tech: 9 sir. He wanted to leave most of the home fleet here. He is having Vice Admiral Parsis meet him there that will make his total fleet 25 ships.

Holland: alright that makes me feel a little better. Is security moved the President to a secure location?

Officer: yes sir. Security has her in a secured location now.

*Hargrove steps out of his office to see a bustle of activity in the Admiralty War Room.*

Hargrove: Status?

Aide: UNSC Fleet Activity, sir. 25 ships heading for New Harmony.

Hargrove: Cause?

Technician: SigInt is decoding some UNSC intercepts now. There's a lot of subspace comm traffic from that system.

Hargrove: Alright. Put our border patrols on alert. Have our new Intelligence Director come see me as soon as he can. Keep monitoring the situation.

Aide: Yes sir.
    Soon broadcasting on almost any and all frequencies

Nightfall: the attack on New Harmony is just the first of many to come unless our demands are met. Our governments have failed us and continue to do so. We will fight for our cause and do whatever it takes to do so no matter who may try and stop us. No amount of force can defeat what we are or who we are. We call on people everywhere not just in the UNSC but all over the galaxy. Join us in fighting these oppressors.

The transmission then ends.

Republic space.

Asher arrives to meet with the admiral as he is working on a padd and finishes speaking into his ear piece as well.

Asher: I headed this way as soon as we got the news.
    UNSC Ardent Triumph

Harper is on the bridge looking over a holo display in the center. Parsis and General Yor are pleasant via holo as well.

Harper: we will all arrive at the same time. I want to drop out at full combat alert. Intel doesnt suggest there are any enemy ships in the area but I’d rather be ready then not at all. Once we arrive and establish orbit we will began a fast drop of your troops General. Try to get aids to the ground as well as secure it from any more hostile attacks.

Yor: agreed I would suggest dropping ODST pods right away while the pelicans get loaded.

Harper: agreed.

Parsis: does ONI believe that nightfall will make another move right away?

Harper: we aren’t sure yet. They seem to be wanting to provoke other groups into action as well. Hopefully that doesn’t happen. The last thing we need is them to prompt other terror groups into attacking other governments.

Yor: it would make sense though. If they can disrupt multiple governments it will cause even more strain on relations and cause more chaos and make it easier for them to act.
    Soon broadcasting on almost any and all frequencies

Nightfall: the attack on New Harmony is just the first of many to come unless our demands are met. Our governments have failed us and continue to do so. We will fight for our cause and do whatever it takes to do so no matter who may try and stop us. No amount of force can defeat what we are or who we are. We call on people everywhere not just in the UNSC but all over the galaxy. Join us in fighting these oppressors.

The transmission then ends.

Republic space.

Asher arrives to meet with the admiral as he is working on a padd and finishes speaking into his ear piece as well.

Asher: I headed this way as soon as we got the news.

Hargrove: What do we know?
    Asher: what we know so far besides from this transmission is that some weapon was detonated over the capital of New Harmony. From what ONI has shared with us about it they estimate 3 million dead. The UNSC has sent a task force to secure the planet as well. We can expect to hear of other nightfall attacks in the area and after hearing them I would expect they will have galvanized or emboldened all the other groups out there.

Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren *angry*: Flexibility ain't gonna save you when I've got my arm locked around your neck, Greenie...

*Mila manages to but Johanna tries to roll them over*

Susan: Sure... *She gets ready and tries to do a spear turning it into a leap, trying to jump over Lorren and trip her*

Tora Ziyal.*

Susan: Sure... *She gets ready and tries to do a spear turning it into a leap, trying to jump over Lorren and trip her*

*Mila grunts and tries to keep them on their sides.

Tora Ziyal. She manages the leap but Lorren avoids the trip, growling as she tries to pounce on top of Susan and get her in a hold.*
    Asher: what we know so far besides from this transmission is that some weapon was detonated over the capital of New Harmony. From what ONI has shared with us about it they estimate 3 million dead. The UNSC has sent a task force to secure the planet as well. We can expect to hear of other nightfall attacks in the area and after hearing them I would expect they will have galvanized or emboldened all the other groups out there.

Hargrove: Including Free Delta... Great...

Suggestions?

Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal. She manages the leap but Lorren avoids the trip, growling as she tries to pounce on top of Susan and get her in a hold.*

*Lorren gets her in a grapple but Susan is too angry to give her any ground for a proper hold*

*Johanna lets her, before rolling Mila back on top and trying the other direction*
    Asher: I think the best thing we can do now is increase patrols in areas we know have increased activity and increase security around the capital and high ranking diplomats and military officers. Yourself included. This could be just the kind of event free delta could be waiting for to make a big move again. They know we will be watching what’s going on in the UNSC closely and May hope we drop the ball in our own security.

Tora Ziyal.*

*Lorren gets her in a grapple but Susan is too angry to give her any ground for a proper hold*

*Johanna lets her, before rolling Mila back on top and trying the other direction*

*Lorren fights it out with her, trying to get into mount and lock an armbar.

Pegasus Prime. She manages to get on top, Mila attempting to lock a body scissors.*

Mila *playful*: Told you you couldn't beat me.
    Asher: I think the best thing we can do now is increase patrols in areas we know have increased activity and increase security around the capital and high ranking diplomats and military officers. Yourself included. This could be just the kind of event free delta could be waiting for to make a big move again. They know we will be watching what’s going on in the UNSC closely and May hope we drop the ball in our own security.

Hargrove: Very well, we'll make the arrangements.