What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Soon broadcasting on almost any and all frequencies

Nightfall: the attack on New Harmony is just the first of many to come unless our demands are met. Our governments have failed us and continue to do so. We will fight for our cause and do whatever it takes to do so no matter who may try and stop us. No amount of force can defeat what we are or who we are. We call on people everywhere not just in the UNSC but all over the galaxy. Join us in fighting these oppressors.

The transmission then ends.

Republic space.

Asher arrives to meet with the admiral as he is working on a padd and finishes speaking into his ear piece as well.

Asher: I headed this way as soon as we got the news.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    UNSC Ardent Triumph

Harper is on the bridge looking over a holo display in the center. Parsis and General Yor are pleasant via holo as well.

Harper: we will all arrive at the same time. I want to drop out at full combat alert. Intel doesnt suggest there are any enemy ships in the area but I’d rather be ready then not at all. Once we arrive and establish orbit we will began a fast drop of your troops General. Try to get aids to the ground as well as secure it from any more hostile attacks.

Yor: agreed I would suggest dropping ODST pods right away while the pelicans get loaded.

Harper: agreed.

Parsis: does ONI believe that nightfall will make another move right away?

Harper: we aren’t sure yet. They seem to be wanting to provoke other groups into action as well. Hopefully that doesn’t happen. The last thing we need is them to prompt other terror groups into attacking other governments.

Yor: it would make sense though. If they can disrupt multiple governments it will cause even more strain on relations and cause more chaos and make it easier for them to act.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Soon broadcasting on almost any and all frequencies

Nightfall: the attack on New Harmony is just the first of many to come unless our demands are met. Our governments have failed us and continue to do so. We will fight for our cause and do whatever it takes to do so no matter who may try and stop us. No amount of force can defeat what we are or who we are. We call on people everywhere not just in the UNSC but all over the galaxy. Join us in fighting these oppressors.

The transmission then ends.

Republic space.

Asher arrives to meet with the admiral as he is working on a padd and finishes speaking into his ear piece as well.

Asher: I headed this way as soon as we got the news.

Hargrove: What do we know?
  • Options
    Asher: what we know so far besides from this transmission is that some weapon was detonated over the capital of New Harmony. From what ONI has shared with us about it they estimate 3 million dead. The UNSC has sent a task force to secure the planet as well. We can expect to hear of other nightfall attacks in the area and after hearing them I would expect they will have galvanized or emboldened all the other groups out there.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: Really? You going to try a sleeper hold on an Orion? You know how flexible we are right?

OoC: I am not aware if extreme flexibility could save you from a sleeper hold, but if it can't then Susan could be bluffing

*Johanna laughs as she falls over with Mila before rolling on top of her, just using her weight to pin her down*

*Mila rolls on top, laughing as well before trying to pin Johanna.

Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren *angry*: Flexibility ain't gonna save you when I've got my arm locked around your neck, Greenie...

*She charges, going low to spear Susan down.*

*Mila manages to but Johanna tries to roll them over*

Susan: Sure... *She gets ready and tries to do a spear turning it into a leap, trying to jump over Lorren and trip her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Susan: Really? You going to try a sleeper hold on an Orion? You know how flexible we are right?

OoC: I am not aware if extreme flexibility could save you from a sleeper hold, but if it can't then Susan could be bluffing

*Johanna laughs as she falls over with Mila before rolling on top of her, just using her weight to pin her down*

Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren *angry*: Flexibility ain't gonna save you when I've got my arm locked around your neck, Greenie...

Susan: Sure... *She gets ready and tries to do a spear turning it into a leap, trying to jump over Lorren and trip her*

*Mila grunts and tries to keep them on their sides.

Tora Ziyal. She manages the leap but Lorren avoids the trip, growling as she tries to pounce on top of Susan and get her in a hold.*
  • Options
    Asher: what we know so far besides from this transmission is that some weapon was detonated over the capital of New Harmony. From what ONI has shared with us about it they estimate 3 million dead. The UNSC has sent a task force to secure the planet as well. We can expect to hear of other nightfall attacks in the area and after hearing them I would expect they will have galvanized or emboldened all the other groups out there.

Hargrove: Including Free Delta... Great...

Suggestions?
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal. She manages the leap but Lorren avoids the trip, growling as she tries to pounce on top of Susan and get her in a hold.*

*Lorren gets her in a grapple but Susan is too angry to give her any ground for a proper hold*

*Johanna lets her, before rolling Mila back on top and trying the other direction*
  • Options
    Asher: I think the best thing we can do now is increase patrols in areas we know have increased activity and increase security around the capital and high ranking diplomats and military officers. Yourself included. This could be just the kind of event free delta could be waiting for to make a big move again. They know we will be watching what’s going on in the UNSC closely and May hope we drop the ball in our own security.
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

*Lorren gets her in a grapple but Susan is too angry to give her any ground for a proper hold*

*Johanna lets her, before rolling Mila back on top and trying the other direction*

*Lorren fights it out with her, trying to get into mount and lock an armbar.

Pegasus Prime. She manages to get on top, Mila attempting to lock a body scissors.*

Mila *playful*: Told you you couldn't beat me.
  • Options
    Asher: I think the best thing we can do now is increase patrols in areas we know have increased activity and increase security around the capital and high ranking diplomats and military officers. Yourself included. This could be just the kind of event free delta could be waiting for to make a big move again. They know we will be watching what’s going on in the UNSC closely and May hope we drop the ball in our own security.

Hargrove: Very well, we'll make the arrangements.
  • Options
    New Harmony

As Harpers fleet arrives they quickly take position in orbit and begin deploying emergency troops and personnel. The capital is in ruins. ODST who arrive on the scene first begin looking through the rubble of buildings trying to find anyone who has survived. In orbit.

Harper is watching the action from monitors on the bridge.

Harper: why attack this colony and the capital. What did they have to gain from a civilian target. They want the people to be on their side so what could have been here.

Reena the ships AI appears on the holo table near him.

Reena: well I’m not picking up any unusual activity in the area. Scans of the surface are sketchy at best due to the large amounts of interference right now.

Harper: keep scanning and keep me posted. Something was here that made it a prime target I want to know why. The sooner we figure out what we are missing the better.

Reena: aye admiral.
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

Pegasus Prime. She manages to get on top, Mila attempting to lock a body scissors.*

Johanna: Oh please, maybe I've got you right where I want you. *She smirks playfully trying to get her legs wrapped around Mila before she can do it*

*Lorren manages to get into a mount but Susan doesn't let up, making sure Lorren can't quite keep the armbar if she manages it*
  • Options
    Castle Base command center.

Halsey is with Holland watching the number of screens and monitors ONI has monitoring the situation.

Halsey: he’s right.

Holland: Doctor?

Halsey: why would nightfall attack New Harmony. They didn’t take anything and don’t have resources there now. So what could they possibly be after.

Holland: ONI doesn’t have any assets there either or didn’t. We have one prowler there now watching but no bases or any thing like that.

Halsey: unless that wasn’t the real target. What else could they be after.

She walks over to a blank holo table as she activated it going through a slew of data.

Holland: you are thinking something I can tell.

Halsey: yes and if I’m right we could all be in danger. More so then we knew.

She taps a comm panel

Halsey: Gaz please head to the cadets and make sure the spartan recruits are kept safe.

Gaz: yes ma’am.

Holland: you think they would come here for them?

Halsey: for? No. But I do think they would be willing to try to get to them to try to make a point.

Holland: we have two frigates above the base in low orbit plus a whole battalion of troops and armor units here.

Halsey: yes and we think we are safe. Something here just doesn’t feel right colonel.
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

Johanna: Oh please, maybe I've got you right where I want you. *She smirks playfully trying to get her legs wrapped around Mila before she can do it*

*Lorren manages to get into a mount but Susan doesn't let up, making sure Lorren can't quite keep the armbar if she manages it*

*She succeeds, Mila grunting as she continues to struggle.

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts in frustration and let's Susan roll on top, wrapping her legs around Susan's abdomen and clamping down.*

Lorren *angry, grunting*: Had enough, targ?
  • Options
    Asher leaves as he gets ready to head back to RNI to monitor the situation more closely.
  • Options
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

Tora Ziyal. Lorren grunts in frustration and let's Susan roll on top, wrapping her legs around Susan's abdomen and clamping down.*

Susan: Never! *She tries to pin Lorren down even while Lorren wraps her up, trying to put some pressure on her*

*Johanna rolls them over while Mila is struggling, taking advantage of the situation*
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

Susan: Never! *She tries to pin Lorren down even while Lorren wraps her up, trying to put some pressure on her*

*Johanna rolls them over while Mila is struggling, taking advantage of the situation*

*Lorren grunts a little, tightening the body scissors to put pressure on Susan's lower body muscles and roll on top.

Pegasus Prime. Mila tries to back off.*
  • Options
    A tech brings Halsey another cup of coffee as she is looking over a list of data given to her by the bases AI.

Holland: well nothing out of the ordinary reported so we are still good there. Have you found anything.

Halsey: no not yet. I take it things are going quietly enough at the colony.

Holland: the people are getting a little restless but nothing the fleet can’t handle at the time.

Halsey nods as she looks at the data again.

Holland: it’s been 32 hours. Nothing new has happened. Go get some rest. If something happens I can have them let you know right away.

Halsey: alright but the moment something happens I want you to tell me.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    OoC: Are headbutts allowed in wrestling?
  • Options
    OoC: Are headbutts allowed in wrestling?

OOC: Nope.
  • Options
    UNSC Security Bunker.

Lang is watching events from the underground facility wheee Strauss is also present along with a security detail and a few aids.

Lang: General how long will we be down here.

Strauss: a few days. We will need to wait till Harper reports everything clear at the colony and make sure ONI doesn’t have word of any new threats.

Lang: staying down here is not what I planned on.

Strauss: no I’m sure it wasn’t. None of us do. I would rather be up there working with my men as well but with Harper gone my duty is to be in here with you.
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

*Lorren grunts a little, tightening the body scissors to put pressure on Susan's lower body muscles and roll on top.

*Susan grunts and tries to lift Lorren up and slam her back down*

*Johanna lets her go, grunting as she starts to get back up*
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

*The impact loosens Lorren's body scissors slightly, but Lorren quickly tries to kick Susan off.*

OOC: Not strictly speaking allowed in wrestling (it depends how you define 'kicking' someone off - she's essentially pushing Susan off with her feet in Susan's gut, but I don't think it's conventionally allowed), so it's up to you how seriously Susan takes the rules.

*Pegasus Prime. Mila catches her breath and gets in a stance, watching Johanna.*

Mila: Having fun yet?
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

*The impact loosens Lorren's body scissors slightly, but Lorren quickly tries to kick Susan off.*

OOC: Not strictly speaking allowed in wrestling (it depends how you define 'kicking' someone off - she's essentially pushing Susan off with her feet in Susan's gut, but I don't think it's conventionally allowed), so it's up to you how seriously Susan takes the rules.

*Pegasus Prime. Mila catches her breath and gets in a stance, watching Johanna.*

*Susan grunts, taking this as an excuse to get even more rough so she lets go and lets her kick her off, but grabs Lorren's legs right after and tries to get her in a painful hold*

Johanna: Mmm... well I'm not bored. *she yawns teasingly*
  • Options

Tora Ziyal.*

*Susan grunts, taking this as an excuse to get even more rough so she lets go and lets her kick her off, but grabs Lorren's legs right after and tries to get her in a painful hold*

Johanna: Mmm... well I'm not bored. *she yawns teasingly*

*Lorren tries to scramble away.

Pegasus Prime. Mila smirks and throws a swift combo of jabs.*
  • Options
    *Susan tries to use her weight to pin down her and keep the hold going*

Susan: Give up! *she grunts angrily*

*Johanna tries to block them all but gets hit by a few before launching a kick as a counter*
  • Options
    Ooc: hm what to do what to do.
  • Options
    *Susan tries to use her weight to pin down her and keep the hold going*

Susan: Give up! *she grunts angrily*

*Johanna tries to block them all but gets hit by a few before launching a kick as a counter*

*Mila takes the kick and throws a middle kick to Johanna's side.

Tora Ziyal.*

Lorren *angry*: F*** you, b****!

*Lorren thrashes to keep Susan from locking the hold in and tries to grab Susan's arm.*