rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *OOC: I was thinking have those two show a little animosity. Karen's definitely got plenty of that for Penny.*

Melissa: Honestly? You remind me a little of me. Other than that, you impressed me during the brawl. I wanted to see what. You can do in a fair fight.

*She puts up a guard.*

Susan: I impressed you because I used my powers? *she does the same*

OoC: Yeah but what's your idea for the dynamic between Melissa and Penny? Melissa seems decently nice and Susan was being a lot more vicious to her than Karen to Penny.

Melissa: I meant the bits where you weren't using your powers.

*OOC: Penny's basically Melissa's best friend. Given her background, she could be someone who helped Melissa through the Arena. Also, bare in mind Karen is much more of a brawler - she responds to animosity by brawling, not beating. In that Turbolift, Karen was really trying to lay into Penny.

Also, if you want to give Penny a more complete description or backstory, go ahead. I'm thinking of keeping these two around for a while - maybe as recurring antagonists.*

Susan: I told you who I was trained by.

Penny: coulda done a bit better back there.

*Karen gives her a glare.*

Karen: Meaning?

*Training Room.*

Melissa: Yeah, and I still don't know who that is. And I don't really care.

*She starts circling.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    *OOC: I was thinking have those two show a little animosity. Karen's definitely got plenty of that for Penny.*

Melissa: Honestly? You remind me a little of me. Other than that, you impressed me during the brawl. I wanted to see what. You can do in a fair fight.

*She puts up a guard.*

OoC: Yeah but what's your idea for the dynamic between Melissa and Penny? Melissa seems decently nice and Susan was being a lot more vicious to her than Karen to Penny.

*OOC: Penny's basically Melissa's best friend. Given her background, she could be someone who helped Melissa through the Arena. Also, bare in mind Karen is much more of a brawler - she responds to animosity by brawling, not beating. In that Turbolift, Karen was really trying to lay into Penny.

Also, if you want to give Penny a more complete description or backstory, go ahead. I'm thinking of keeping these two around for a while - maybe as recurring antagonists.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

Penny: You were treating it too much like a real fight. I was there to incapacitate you, not throw hands.

*Susan does the same.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

Penny: You were treating it too much like a real fight. I was there to incapacitate you, not throw hands.

*Susan does the same.*

*Karen stands up and walks up to her, staring her down through the forcefield.*

Karen *angry*: I know how to fight.

*Training Room. Melissa throws a quick combo of punches followed by a middle kick.*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

*Training Room. Melissa throws a quick combo of punches followed by a middle kick.*

*Susan thinks for a moment about using the stuff Laura taught her but decides against it and blocks the punches then sidesteps the kick and goes for an axe kick herself*

Penny: No that's obvious. You just don't know how to deal with someone who's not there for practice.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

*Susan thinks for a moment about using the stuff Laura taught her but decides against it and blocks the punches then sidesteps the kick and goes for an axe kick herself*

Penny: No that's obvious. You just don't know how to deal with someone who's not there for practice.

Karen *angry*: 'Practice'? Okay, b****, how about you step in here and prove that?

*Training Room. Melissa blocks the kick with her arms and throws a haymaker.*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Karen *angry*: 'Practice'? Okay, b****, how about you step in here and prove that?

*Susan flips backwards with her momentum dodging the haymaker then tries to tackle her down*

Penny: No.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

*Susan flips backwards with her momentum dodging the haymaker then tries to tackle her down*

*She succeeds, Melissa trying to roll on top.

Brig.*

Karen *angry*: Then don't talk TRIBBLE if you can't back it up, trash.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

Karen *angry*: Then don't talk **** if you can't back it up, trash.

Penny: I don't have to. I won and you're in the brig.

*Susan beats her down while trying to keep them on their sides*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

Karen *angry*: Then there's nothing for you to be scared of by fighting me, b****.

*Training room. Melissa takes a few hits before kicking off and rolling to her feet.*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

Karen *angry*: Then there's nothing for you to be scared of by fighting me, b****.

*Training room. Melissa takes a few hits before kicking off and rolling to her feet.*

Penny: Except I don't need to prove anything. You're locked up. I'm not scared but I'm also not stupid.

*Susan tries interfacing with her wrist band while also trying to rush and flip kick Melissa*

OoC: I Never really have her use her abilities she inherited from Emma.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

Penny: Except I don't need to prove anything. You're locked up. I'm not scared but I'm also not stupid.

*Susan tries interfacing with her wrist band while also trying to rush and flip kick Melissa*

Karen *angry*: Okay, let me put it another way.

I want a piece of you. I'm not expecting to escape or anything like that - I just want to beat the tar out of you.

*Training Room. Melissa dodges and spears Susan down, getting on top and punching her. Emma finds she can't interface properly without concentrating.*

OOC: Just gonna point out the last time you mentioned her using these powers she managed to break a door. She hasn't really learnt how to do much beyond exploring a computer system and interacting with a PADD.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

I want a piece of you. I'm not expecting to escape or anything like that - I just want to beat the tar out of you.

*Training Room. Melissa dodges and spears Susan down, getting on top and punching her. Emma finds she can't interface properly without concentrating.*

OOC: Just gonna point out the last time you mentioned her using these powers she managed to break a door. She hasn't really learnt how to do much beyond exploring a computer system and interacting with a PADD.

OoC: That's fair. She was practicing a bit since the last time she had to use them but she stopped after she got her new powers. So not really any improvement.

*Susan headbutts her and tries to kick her off*

Susan: Yeah still no. I'm not taking any risks. Its bad enough I accidentally brought you on board if I get knocked out and you escape then I'm never gonna live that down. And with you in here your friend is less likely to try anything too.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

OoC: That's fair. She was practicing a bit since the last time she had to use them but she stopped after she got her new powers. So not really any improvement.

Susan: Yeah still no. I'm not taking any risks. Its bad enough I accidentally brought you on board if I get knocked out and you escape then I'm never gonna live that down. And with you in here your friend is less likely to try anything too.

Karen *angry*; So step in here. I can't escape if - sorry - when I knock you out if you're already in here.

*Training Room. She succeeds, Melissa backing off.*

Melissa: You're good...
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

Karen *angry*; So step in here. I can't escape if - sorry - when I knock you out if you're already in here.

ooC: By the way Karen's been kidnapped 4 times now. As far as I remember anyway. She was kidnapped by the DIS, Jari, and Daya, and then the fourth time is now. Considering most people don't get kidnapped at all I would consider that a lot.

Penny: Still wouldn't live that down so no.

Susan: told you. Kinda around people who fight too much and my aunt is a spartan.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

ooC: By the way Karen's been kidnapped 4 times now. As far as I remember anyway. She was kidnapped by the DIS, Jari, and Daya, and then the fourth time is now. Considering most people don't get kidnapped at all I would consider that a lot.

Susan: told you. Kinda around people who fight too much and my aunt is a spartan.

OOC: Actually, that's 5. Daya kidnapped her twice.

*Karen backs off back to the wall.*

Karen *angry*: Coward...

*Training Room.*

Melissa: Good to know.

*She darts forward and locks up with Susan, wrestling her against the wall.*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

*Training Room.*

Penny: *sarcasm* Oh my pride is so wounded.

*Susan jumps up and wraps her legs around melissa trying to force her down*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

*Training Room.*

*Melissa tries to stay on top and starts throwing punches at Susan.

Brig.*

Karen *angry*: You know what? When I get out of here, I'm going to beat the **** outta you...
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

*Training Room.*

Brig.*

Karen *angry*: You know what? When I get out of here, I'm going to beat the **** outta you...

Penny: gonna be hard to do that when you're not getting out till we drop you off.

*Susan graabs one of melissa's arms and tries getting her in a hold.*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

*Training Room.*

Brig.*

Penny: gonna be hard to do that when you're not getting out till we drop you off.

OOC: Okay, these two are really gonna have a grudge match at some point.

*Karen grunts in frustration.

Training Room. Melissa reverses it and pulls Susan's arm into an armbar. She's still in the body scissors though.*
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

*Training Room.*

Brig.*

Training Room. Melissa reverses it and pulls Susan's arm into an armbar. She's still in the body scissors though.*

Penny: Tell you what though I could get you some food. Its gonna be a bit longer before we arrive. But you're gonna have to wonder if I did something to it. It won't be poisoned though.

*Susan puts the pressure on trying to get her to let go.
  • Options

*She puts up a guard.*

*Training Room.*

*She starts circling.*

*Susan does the same.*

Brig.*

*Training Room.*

Brig.*

Penny: Tell you what though I could get you some food. Its gonna be a bit longer before we arrive. But you're gonna have to wonder if I did something to it. It won't be poisoned though.

*Susan puts the pressure on trying to get her to let go.

*Karen glares at her.

Training Room. Melissa grunts in pain before breaking out and getting into a defensive stance.*
  • Options
    Penny: Fine then just sit there nice and quiet.

*Susan gets up and circles*
  • Options
    Penny: Fine then just sit there nice and quiet.

*Susan gets up and circles*

Karen: Fine, you can bring me some food...

*Training Room. Melissa circles as well, before throwing a straight kick.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: sorry all been feeling bad the last couple days and today has been the worst will try to post again soon.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: sorry all been feeling bad the last couple days and today has been the worst will try to post again soon.

OOC: No problem man. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    *Penny replicates some food and beams it into the cell. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with ut.*

*Susan takes the hit but grabs it and tries to throw her*

OoC: Get well soon.
  • Options
    *Penny replicates some food and beams it into the cell. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with ut.*

*Susan takes the hit but grabs it and tries to throw her*

OoC: Get well soon.

*Karen examines the food, clearly hoping that Penny was going to enter the cell to give her the food.

Training Room. Melissa catches herself and kicks Susan with the other leg.*
  • Options
    *Penny didn't seem to consider it.*

*Susan in turn twists the leg and does a spin kick*
  • Options
    *Penny didn't seem to consider it.*

*Susan in turn twists the leg and does a spin kick*

*Melissa takes it, rolling onto her feet and trying to sweep Susan's legs out.*
  • Options
    *Susan jumps up over it and backs off*