test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,182 Arc User
    Nick: So..... think they're gonna talk to us too or?.....

Briana: They're talking to the Lexington at the moment... so... maybe after they're done?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Admiral Adama: Not the same ship. Sometimes some ships end up having the same name as another but different registry. There was a Galaxy-X under the command of a certain former helmsman of the Enterprise-D with the name Lexington, pretty sure he's roaming around the Armistice Line with the Klingons right now.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    (Yeah, we made the USS Yorktown as a rival starship in Starfleet. Its A Galaxy X dread helemd by a vaery outspoken Klingon, of course, that ship is out in the Andromeda Galaxy. After all, Lexington and Enterprise were carriers during WW2, so why not Yorktown)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (And there have been ships that existed at the same time with the same name but with a COMPLETELY different registry indicating its not a copycat and just a ship that happened to have the same name)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    (True, but not the same class. My Yorktown is to show not everyone is enarmored with the battle princess. I'll changes the class of my Yorktown)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *sigh* See you when you get here...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    Jessica: Yeah let's recuperate there for a bit.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *A few Raptors take off from the ships of the Battlegroup heading for Lexington*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Still no communication from them

Nick: Eh, Guess we sit this one out and kill more time
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *Tepes suddenly gets signalled with orders for its CO to board Lexington for a meeting*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Nick: Just when i had given up hope.... almost convenient how the universe does that. Lieutenant Victoria, You have the bridge. *Nick leaves the bridge with haste. heading to the shuttlebay*

Briana: Wait, me? not Adam?

Adam: You went down to the surface with him last time i was put in charge. so of course he didn't pick you then. it's your turn now.

Briana: well... Trusting me with the ship... I can manage it...

*Down in the Tepes Shuttlebay*

Nick: They remade one of the 22nd century shuttlepods too?... at least the tech is upgraded.... shuttlepod or modern shuttle... hmmm *without really consitering it, he walks to the shuttlepod, getting in and launching from the Tepes, Piloting to Lexington*
  • Options
    (Oh, yeah, there is another ship we deal with regualrily is the USS Yaryag, commanded by Admiral Raymond Cartwright, Commander of all Alliance forces in the Special Region (aka Andromeda Galaxy). It is a Command Tactical battlecruiser that looks liek the Science Command Battlecruiser.) (Hmmm, looking at Federation Dreadnoughts that are aggresive looking)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *The Raptors land in the shuttlebay of the Lexington*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    *The Tepes' Shuttlepod lands in the Lexington's shuttlebay*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *heads to the conference room*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *Admiral Adama, 3 commanders and 2 Captains head to the conference room*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    *Nick steps out of the shuttlepod, heading to the conference room*
  • Options
    Krystal: Admiral. Long time no see.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *a klingon gorkon class heavy battlecruiser appears in the system a few kilometers from the lexington and tepes - though, oddly enough, no warp signature was detected approaching*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Admiral Adama: I wish it were in better curcimstances, Admiral Jade. With the loss of New Scorpia and the New Scorpion Shipyards with it, and the attack on New Caprica, and now the Cylons have gone silent as well as AGWNB. Means only one thing; they're planning something. I'm sure you're aware of the formation of Battlegroup 75, Admiral?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (*random things explode*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea. I am. Also kinda pulled me away from my team too. Had a few choice words with another admiral over that, especially since it was right after a beating we took from the Tzenkethi.
  • Options
    *A sarcophagus dreadnought carrier also drops out of warp near the lexington and tepes*
  • Options
    Krystal: What the hell?
  • Options
    (well, i WAS going to make that rakesh's new ship at the appropriate time...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Nothing stopping you...)
  • Options
    (If its really that ig of a deal I can have it be a different ship. I just felt like a carrier would make the most sense for battlestar galactica stuff.)
  • Options
    Commander Jack Nash (Battlestar Columbia): Is it a ship convention today or something?
    Admiral Adama: I wasn't told there would be one, Commander Nash. Better hail them, Admiral Jade.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Krystal: *taps combadge* Tala... hail the new arrivals.
    Tala: Aye sir.
  • Options
    Nick: All these big ships makes my 225 meter long NX Refit feel a bit... undersized...