test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    *The Fleet Tender hails Admiral Jade*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    *The Fleet Admiral you are trying to contact is currently on the other line. Please hold.*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *The Fleet Tender holds*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Well, considering Jess is ranking officer then, she gets command.

Amanda is trying to get mustard out of the bottle.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I agree. And I honestly don't understand why I'm being pulled out of a team I've worked with, quite successfully, for years.

And why me alone? Why not bring the whole task force? Something isn't adding up. I have a feeling that if it weren't for me being on the Tepes at the time... only the Lexington would be leaving.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (maybe krystal should send off a message to qo'nos and ask for some aid in a form of a certain wolf...and the colonials can't say no to rakesh showing up and tagging along unless they want to TRIBBLE off the empire)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    *The Enterprise takes up the lead position of the Task Force*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: wait a second...... I never got my rifle back...

Briana: What rifle?

Nick: My L1A1 Self-Loading Rifle.... that thing is an antique. well... i keep it in working condition but an Antique regardless..

Briana: You have an Australian assault rifle from the 1960's on a starship in the 25th century

Nick: Yeah, It belonged to a friend of mine. Rest his soul. It was part of a collection i kept on the First Tepes... old weapons of war.. thankfully the rifle was the only one with actual meaning to me. the rest where replicas. When i was stuck on a Jem'hadar bug ship I was sorta... taken prisoner.. for all of thirty seconds... They took down the Tepes shields by surprise while i was in my ready room, and that was the closest thing... they beamed me over and destroyed the Tepes, i think that wanted a prisoner or something... the smug look on that vorta's face was gone in an instant when his troops started dying... then eventually i got to him... after that i was stranded.... next thing i know all this time passes and Admiral Jade saved me from that hell... I don't know what kind of tactic they where going for by capturing me, but in the end it failed them... and i guess that vorta didn't have any clones because the dominion never came after the ship..

Briana: Okaaaaay......

Adam: I thought it was a good story..

Nick: Next time i see Admiral Jade I'll remind her she has my rifle.... and next time we're at earth i gotta go to the house i left. it should still be there... been standing for a long time.. I can gather some of my collection from there and move it up here to the Tepes...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    RAdm Rose: Makes no sense, the moved the Enterprise to cover you so you can be deployed who knows where. Why not send that Smurf to there, then have our Task Force support the operation?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: The only variable I can think of... is Adama. Remember that refugee fleet we ran into a few years ago in Delta? These orders specifically named him and the Galactica as who we're meeting up with.

None of us are happy with this Rose... and I doubt Shon's as flexable as I am with tactics. But he did command an old Defiant, and he's got Enterprise rep now. Maybe that can help us get K-13 up and running a bit faster. See if he's willing to use that weight to get the ball really rolling out here.

I don't care what those orders say regarding who gets command of the task force, you and Jess are the ranking officers. I guess... standing orders until I return, and I fully intend to, are to go on standby and hold down the fort at K-13, and respond to any Tzenkethi activity.

While I would love to find out what the hell is going on out here... *sigh* That's your job now. Just be sure to keep me in the loop, and I'll try to do the same on my end.
    RAdm Rose: Understood, sir. You better come back.

Amanda: Bye, bye, Auntie Krys.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: There is no way in hell I am abandoning my friends.
    edited January 2018
    Battlestar Galactica
    70 LY from New Scorpia Sector
    / Galactica CiC \
    Admiral Adama: *Walks in* Anything yet, Mr. Gaeta?
    Gaeta: No sign of them yet, Admiral.
    Colonel Tigh: What could be taking them?
    Admiral Adama: If I had to guess.. Repairs. They can't make a jump to warp until repairs are completed. Hopefully the repairs will be done soon...
    ---
    *The Fleet Tender calls Admiral Jade again*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: *goes split screen* Yea?
    Fleet Tender Captain: Admiral, repairs to the Lexington are completed and Tepes' own repairs are nearly complete. I've diverted the Tender's resources to speed up Tepes' repairs in time for your departure for the rendezvous with the Galactica.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    (Since there seems to be a whole load of ramblin' goin' on here:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6VxoXn-0Ezs

(There, fixed that)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    (Was that really necessary?)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Krystal: Thanks for the heads up. What can you guys tell me about the situation?
    Tender Fleet Captain: On the situation with the Cylons and the AGWNB people, not a peep since the New Caprica attack, which is suspicious. They're planning something, as to what, I don't know... Hold on... *Inaudiable* okay, Tepes has been completely repaired, both ships are now clear to depart for rendezvous with Galactica. Good luck out there!
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Jack: Bye, bye, Auntie Krys. (now he gets a ketchsup bottle and tries to get soem ketchsup.)

RAdm Rose: So how should I handle, Shon?

Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: He and I worked together a bit back during the time displaced Dominion Fleet, and again with the gate on New Romulus. He's a good guy so... keep him in the loop as long as he's out here and let him be a Captain.

Tender... go ahead and notify the Tepes.

*sigh*
    I'll see you guys when we get back.
    Tender Captain: Copy. *Cuts Comm and the Tepes is notified 5 seconds later*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: Okay we're good to go apparently

Adam: Confirmed, captain.

Nick: Alright. Wait until the Lexington departs. we follow her.

Briana: Roger that Captain
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*random things explode*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    RAdm Rose calls Jessica, Seventeen, Alexander, and the Enterprise.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Captain Shon: *Answers Hail* Enterprise here.
    (Gotta crash, big work day tomorrow)
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    *Lexington jumps to warp*
    *Tepes Follows Lexington into warp*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,280 Arc User
    Seventeen and Jessica: Yes?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    greymane here; what's up, admiral?​​

#LegalizeAwoo