test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kelvins are from Andromeda not a Timeline.

Comments

• Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    unless the germans borrowed heavily from roman influence, the split happened well before the 1900s​​

Uh ... the Germans did borrow from Roman influence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    as far as i know, they never once referred to earth by its latin name - the romans were the only ones who ever did that; whatever other influences they may have borrowed, that was one thing the n.azis never did​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    yeah, no wonder...considering how much influence rome had on germanic culture

there's a reason their word for emperor has the exact same pronunciation as gaius julius' last name​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    tenderbitstenderbits Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Did you just Keyser Soze me?
  • Options
    captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    age03 wrote: »
    It is not tow different thing and I believe IMDB over wiki alpha.It sure sounds like Kelvins to me as in the episode.

The Kelvin is a ship not a timeline so why refer to it as that?Stop using JJ Abrams as he knows nothing of Star Trek glad it ending.

CBS, the owners of half of Star Trek have made their decision and it's the Kelvin Timeline and it's also in STO up to a point. If you want to change it buy controlling stock in CBS. Otherwise...

giphy.gif
  • Options
    age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    baudl wrote: »
    25Th Anniversary.

2nd Enterprise was impossible to beat, she knocked out weapons first then you went. Knew of no one who beat it.​​

lol, I finished that game like 15 years ago or so. Can't even remember a particularely difficult ship. But appart from that, 25th anniversary was one of the greatest Star Trek games, ever. Not even my opinion, just looked through a few best ST games and this one came up consistantly as one of the best.
    STO for instance was among the worst if not the worst upon release in 2010, but is now among the better ones.
    This game the best no way ever.Star Fleet Command 2 Orion Pirates is far better.It is pvp is way better balanced.You take any Star Trek game that is modded it beat this any day.Since you and everyone else should know me as I know all of those who play older Trek games.I don't need to prove myself being an Administrator of of oldest Star Trek gaming fansite on the net.The veteran Star Trek Gamers have a lot of respect for me if you don't you aren't one of them.

What you claim can all be a conjecture on your part which I believe it is.

To all I will say have it your way Kelvin then I just want the last word in my thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    What conjecture. CBS says so. That's not conjecture ffs.
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    darakoss wrote: »

Because the OP lives in an parallel universe of his own devising.
  • Options

Get out of my thread learn to read.
    Star Trek Gamers
  • Options

I rest my case.
  • Options
    gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    captsol wrote: »

Maybe he is from the Kelvan Timeline?, just a guess?
  • Options

Why don't you get lost @captsol the same to you TRolls
    Star Trek Gamers
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User

I hate to tell you that not how this works. you posted on a public forum now everyone gets to speak. if you would like this thread close I would suggest you politely ask a mod to close it for you. than they get the last say.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options

He is a bit edgy. Perhaps he looks something like this?

latest?cb=20110327211710&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hell I just checked..even my Netflix closed captioning says KELVAN. Even they got it right.
    original join date 2010

• Options
    Hell I just checked..even my Netflix closed captioning says KELVAN. Even they got it right.

Can we check Flixster next?
  • Options
    nightken wrote: »

I hate to tell you that not how this works. you posted on a public forum now everyone gets to speak. if you would like this thread close I would suggest you politely ask a mod to close it for you. than they get the last say.

It maybe public but those not need reply and most are just spamming.
    Star Trek Gamers
  • Options
    He'll I just checked..even my Netflix closed captioning says KELVAN. Even they got it right.

wait ToS has cc on netflix... I thought they didn't have cc on anything in english anymore.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    He'll I just checked..even my Netflix closed captioning says KELVAN. Even they got it right.

wait ToS has cc on netflix... I thought they didn't have cc on anything in english anymore.

EVERYTHING on netflix has captioning if you have it turned on - i have yet to find a show that doesn't​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2016

It maybe public but those not need reply and most are just spamming.

Disagreeing with an opinion is spamming? Attempt to correct a faulty assumption by discourse is spamming? Fascinating.

Incidently. Quick check on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Any-Other-Name-Neutralizer-Neutralizers/dp/B00RWYELJS

'Kelvan' theme. Once again the base of your OP is refuted, thusly.
  • Options
    Yep!
    original join date 2010

• Options

Good reported.
    Star Trek Gamers
  • Options

EVERYTHING on netflix has captioning if you have it turned on - i have yet to find a show that doesn't​​

really almost nothing has it for me. even thing the things with two different tracks haven't shown ether in a while. now I have check maybe the found the bug.

• Options

really almost nothing has it for me. even thing the things with two different tracks haven't shown ether in a while. now I have check maybe the found the bug.
    Stop the spamming.

Star Trek Gamers
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Stop the spamming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
  • Options

Stop the spamming.

thats not spamming. it's off topic but it's not spam.

and small bit of advice you'll find people people reply nicer when you keep you manners about you.

and great now I have to check netflix and try to remember what didn't have cc.

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Is that the one where Kirk failed to stop the Kelvan invasion and the Federation was conquered by them? I'm guessing the Iconian war had a very different ending there.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    vdHxwxA.jpg​​
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
  • Options
    Kelvins my 6.It is Aerliron.I got you Locked.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AotLewnjTE
    Star Trek Gamers
This discussion has been closed.