test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

with the ago here in UK

Comments

• Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    Instead of burning bridges left and right, supporters and remainers would be well adviced to calm down and work out a solution to this mess together.
  • Options
    darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    samt1996 wrote: »
    In other depressing news the new Star Trek show could very well be unwatchable. The people working on it are thrilled to be on streaming because they say it gives them complete freedom without restrictive ratings to do anything they want... well Star Trek has always been a show every member of the family could enjoy and if they wreck that I will strangle every last one of them in their sleep. It would also fail miserably and get the franchise canned for decades just like Stargate was by that godawful Universe.

As someone who's dream trek show would be a game of thrones style show set entirely in the mirror universe with a mature rating, I have no problem with this.

If I wrote the pilot for said show, I would get a really big name to play the captain, build him up as a really important character, and right before the closing credits the first officer would vaporize him.

Sean Bean isn't doing anything right now, is he? :p

Probably not but you'd have to kill him off in the first couple of episodes ;)
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • Options
    sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    null

@sarreous

I believe that 52 is more than 48, and the referendum was for a majority, was it not? I am sure if the leavers were the 48, the remainers wouldnt be saying what you are.

Also "people who voted for it are changing thier minds, or werent serious about it", what the heck? Votes have consequences , if you voted, you voted, its not preschool, no backsies', or "that wasnt my real vote, this ones for real". The funny thing about real-life is there are real-cosequences to ones actions, maybe if more people were held to that reality, the world would be closer to the "Utopianistic" vision some see in Star Trek.

Lemme rephrase. The results were stupidly close, and the fact that nearly half don't want it doesn't matter. All that matters is majority rules, regardless of how small that majority is. In some cases it would be appropriate. In this case I think it should have required at least 60% or so. But I'm not a policy maker. Nor am I British. Though I do speak English, just not the Queen's. :tongue:

Votes have consequences - I agree. Maybe in the future those who voted to leave without taking it seriously or doing their research will be more careful with their votes. That's an issue that I have with voters in general with every election. Do they actually know what they are voting for? I do my research. What about the next two people in line behind me who could override my vote with catchphrases instead of facts?

My whole point behind my comment before was that I expect to see much more debate over it seeing as a.) it's clearly a divisive issue (in another forum someone posted a rant on how the leave crowd has just made their life much more difficult with their vote) and b.) the UK legislature could always decide on an alternative to leaving.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Just to make it clear, I wanted a majority decision regardless on who won. 52-48 is too close to do anything other than alienate an entire half of a population regardless on what decision was reached. So even if 'Remain' had have won by those same numbers I prefer a fresh vote be taken because I understand exactly what 'half the population' means.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »
    Just to make it clear, I wanted a majority decision regardless on who won. 52-48 is too close to do anything other than alienate an entire half of a population regardless on what decision was reached. So even if 'Remain' had have won by those same numbers I prefer a fresh vote be taken because I understand exactly what 'half the population' means.​​

Which is something they should have thought of in advance. You can't just change the rules afterwards because you don't like the outcome. It would be highly questionable from a democratic point of view. Even more so since the referendum on joining the EEC in 1975 did not require a 60% or 2/3 majority either (even though it was favored by 67% of voters).

That being said the 48% can't just be ignored entirely. British negotiators should try once again to reform the EU, make it more democratic and give at least some level of immigration control back to its member states. After that, they could schedule another referendum on whether to remain part of this reformed European Union or to leave anyways.

• Options
    reynoldsxdreynoldsxd Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    Ok, i think i have to share this:

"[...]It is ironic that the United Kingdom's people, blindly following some twats with hair for hats, have at last done more damage to themselves, their prestige, their economy and their relations with a peacefull Europe than 2 world wars ever could.

Now that Britain has shot itself i nthe foot we should casually look how this came to be.

The EU skeptics gained real traction (in fact many grousp like that gained traction all over europe) when the Refugee crisis came tio a head with German Chancellor Merkel's call for a consolidated european effort to deal with this crisis. Suddnely doors slammed shut, borders were secured and Masks were ripped of the Faces of European Countrys.

Instead of a managed, solidary effort all europes newest members as much as some of the oldest had to say was: no refugees!

The UK's leaver campaign used this crisis to stir up fear and make gains, coming as far as having Cameron agree to a referendum. Cameron obviously never assumed that the vote could ever go against the EU, with the UK being so dependant on said union of states.
    Just think about it:

The UK had a sweet deal going with the EU, all the benefits, less off the hassle. Extrawurst braten, is the german term.
    Example?
    Tourism is easy in the EU: go where you want. But when Britain leaves the EU... no more easy travel. Suddenly its bothersome. You need Passports and customs checks.
    Health insurance covers all of the EU Member States, so no extra travel arrangement have to be made... but leave the eu and sudedenly Tourists will have to deal with all sorts of TRIBBLE you wont wanna shovel just to go to bloody england...
    Britain has nothing to fall back to. Its agressively wrecking its own wealth, because the british people were to dumb to read up on all this leaver shiite.

So, after like a hundred years, Germany wins. By being saints.

>Well played. [/...]

• Options
    illyrian2008illyrian2008 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    reynoldsxd wrote: »

"[...]It is ironic that the United Kingdom's people, blindly following some twats with hair for hats, have at last done more damage to themselves, their prestige, their economy and their relations with a peacefull Europe than 2 world wars ever could.

Now that Britain has shot itself i nthe foot we should casually look how this came to be.

The EU skeptics gained real traction (in fact many grousp like that gained traction all over europe) when the Refugee crisis came tio a head with German Chancellor Merkel's call for a consolidated european effort to deal with this crisis. Suddnely doors slammed shut, borders were secured and Masks were ripped of the Faces of European Countrys.

Instead of a managed, solidary effort all europes newest members as much as some of the oldest had to say was: no refugees!

The UK's leaver campaign used this crisis to stir up fear and make gains, coming as far as having Cameron agree to a referendum. Cameron obviously never assumed that the vote could ever go against the EU, with the UK being so dependant on said union of states.
    Just think about it:

The UK had a sweet deal going with the EU, all the benefits, less off the hassle. Extrawurst braten, is the german term.
    Example?
    Tourism is easy in the EU: go where you want. But when Britain leaves the EU... no more easy travel. Suddenly its bothersome. You need Passports and customs checks.
    Health insurance covers all of the EU Member States, so no extra travel arrangement have to be made... but leave the eu and sudedenly Tourists will have to deal with all sorts of **** you wont wanna shovel just to go to bloody england...
    Britain has nothing to fall back to. Its agressively wrecking its own wealth, because the british people were to dumb to read up on all this leaver shiite.

>Well played. [/...]

UK did the right thing.

I don't remember voting to join the EU so a German chancellor can turn my country into a migrant transit station and relocation camp, while Western Europe uses me as a source of cheap labour and a dumping ground for their overpiced goods.

Yes, plenty of us in Central and Eastern Europe have buyer's remorse over EU. We voted for European economic club, not for EUSSR led by a Luxembourg clerk.

EU worked for some of you in the Western Europe, but obviously not for all. And it works for the very few of us in Central and Eastern Europe.

EU will reform or it will dissolve, simple as that. And German "victory" will be celebrated over EU ruins if things continue as they are.
    Post edited by illyrian2008 on
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Who would ever thought we would see a collaps of the world and we did. Water still pours from the crane, my cat took its food this morning as it does every morning. What a wonderful ending of the world. I don't know why the dino's couln't handle it. Perhaps because we are smarter.

Gratz to the Brits. Anyone can see the EU will only become a bigger failure with leaders that if you yourself was a leader wouldn't want as follower any day of the week.

Let's see what will cost more the failure of the EU or the USSR. My bet is on the EU. Yeah, we are going the beat the commies again.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    I agree. Can I start a petition to have another go when the inevitable happens and England are knocked out of Euro 2016 (football/soccer)?
    (...)

You probably have to by the end of the day. Go Iceland! pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sad but true considering that their performance has, as per usual, been lethargic and uninspired, and the team are overly reliant on one or two good players. I can't see them getting very much further.

To be honest, I have higher hopes for Wales.

All my favorites save Iceland are already out unfortunately, I'd have loved to see either NI or ROI get a bit further. Though Wales is interesting as well, it's their very first time I think. Sweden failed due to overly relying on Ibramihovic alone and, well, not scoring a single time. But I'm still thrilled for Iceland. One might wonder why I'm not rooting for Germany, well... they're going to win anyway, so let's just have fun while we still can pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    darakoss wrote: »
    samt1996 wrote: »
    In other depressing news the new Star Trek show could very well be unwatchable. The people working on it are thrilled to be on streaming because they say it gives them complete freedom without restrictive ratings to do anything they want... well Star Trek has always been a show every member of the family could enjoy and if they wreck that I will strangle every last one of them in their sleep. It would also fail miserably and get the franchise canned for decades just like Stargate was by that godawful Universe.

As someone who's dream trek show would be a game of thrones style show set entirely in the mirror universe with a mature rating, I have no problem with this.

If I wrote the pilot for said show, I would get a really big name to play the captain, build him up as a really important character, and right before the closing credits the first officer would vaporize him.

Sean Bean isn't doing anything right now, is he? :p

Probably not but you'd have to kill him off in the first couple of episodes ;)

Well, I did say that if I wrote it he would get vaporized at the end of the pilot B)
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    The re

Just think about it:

Example?
    Health insurance covers all of the EU Member States, so no extra travel arrangement have to be made... but leave the eu and sudedenly Tourists will have to deal with all sorts of **** you wont wanna shovel just to go to bloody england...

>Well played. [/...]

UK did the right thing.

I don't remember voting to join the EU so a German chancellor can turn my country into a migrant transit station and relocation camp, while Western Europe uses me as a source of cheap labour and a dumping ground for their overpiced goods.

Yes, plenty of us in Central and Eastern Europe have buyer's remorse over EU. We voted for European economic club, not for EUSSR led by a Luxembourg clerk.

EU worked for some of you in the Western Europe, but obviously not for all. And it works for the very few of us in Central and Eastern Europe.

EU will reform or it will dissolve, simple as that. And German "victory" will be celebrated over EU ruins if things continue as they are.

I wasn't aware that compassion for people in deed is not an East-European thing. I refuse to believe that.

Fact is that all the countries part of the EU cannot pretend to be surprised where it went, because their governments are involved at every step. If you're not happy where it went, then you might want to take your own national governments to task.

Of course, politicals always pretend "Uh, oh, we couldn't do anything about it, the Evil EU has made all the rules that TRIBBLE you, poor citizen. But we're helpless about it". They aren't. They made the hcoices they made because they thought it would be the best possible result - and I guess one of the best possible things there is that they can deny accountability if things don't go quite to the satisfaction of their potential voters.

The EU stated as a purely economical club when it was called European Economic Community, but by the time it was called EU, it was long more than that. I doubt that any east european government wasn't aware of that when it joined.
    And it's also a bit ignorant to assume that you can actually have the economic community without the other aspects of the EU. Most of the EU laws are still about facilitating this inner-european economical system. Free travel, no inner-European borders and harmonized regulations are a prerequisite for that.

That isn't to say that there isn't plenty to improve. How rules are arrived is still too intransparent for anyone not directly involved. But that's how the national governments wanted it, it seems. The governments we elected. Maybe there will be change along these lines now with the UK Brexit. Or mabe not.

Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    Few people really understand how the EU works, but EU elections also have the most abysmal voter turnout ever. It's a case of people complaining about something they neither understand nor care about, they simply know "it's bad". It's also sad that human rights and compassion for the suffering are something "despicable" today with people comitting arson just so no refugees could find shelter. There's no rhyme or reason to hate.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The re

Just think about it:

Example?

>Well played. [/...]

UK did the right thing.

I wasn't aware that compassion for people in deed is not an East-European thing. I refuse to believe that.

Fact is that all the countries part of the EU cannot pretend to be surprised where it went, because their governments are involved at every step. If you're not happy where it went, then you might want to take your own national governments to task.

Of course, politicals always pretend "Uh, oh, we couldn't do anything about it, the Evil EU has made all the rules that **** you, poor citizen. But we're helpless about it". They aren't. They made the hcoices they made because they thought it would be the best possible result - and I guess one of the best possible things there is that they can deny accountability if things don't go quite to the satisfaction of their potential voters.

The EU stated as a purely economical club when it was called European Economic Community, but by the time it was called EU, it was long more than that. I doubt that any east european government wasn't aware of that when it joined.
    And it's also a bit ignorant to assume that you can actually have the economic community without the other aspects of the EU. Most of the EU laws are still about facilitating this inner-european economical system. Free travel, no inner-European borders and harmonized regulations are a prerequisite for that.

That isn't to say that there isn't plenty to improve. How rules are arrived is still too intransparent for anyone not directly involved. But that's how the national governments wanted it, it seems. The governments we elected. Maybe there will be change along these lines now with the UK Brexit. Or mabe not.

I wasn't aware I am obliged to be "compassionate" to satisfy your feel-good. We have higher unemployment and lower income than Western Europe, so by all means feel free to pay for your humanitarian ventures, we have other priorities.

Be compassionate with your own time, space, and money. Not with ours.

The fact is that we didn't sign up for EU super state or for German chancellor's orders.

I'm also not particularly interested in your standard browbeating that you do on this forums 24/7, in this case related to EU.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Few people really understand how the EU works, but EU elections also have the most abysmal voter turnout ever. It's a case of people complaining about something they neither understand nor care about, they simply know "it's bad". It's also sad that human rights and compassion for the suffering are something "despicable" today with people comitting arson just so no refugees could find shelter. There's no rhyme or reason to hate.​​

And how many refugees are you actually caring for, pay for and support? One? Ten? Fifty? None most likely, but you have no problems burdening somebody else without asking if they want to participate.

How about a screening process instead of simply swinging the doors open for every vaguely Middle-Eastern looking person appearing in Europe?

Walk the talk.

• Options
    And how many refugees are you actually caring for, pay for and support? One? Ten? Fifty? None most likely, but you have no problems burdening somebody else withotu asking if they want to participate.

Walk the talk.

I have literally no idea what you are trying to say, but you made your point. I suggest to stop this topic now as political discussions most likely only end in a thread lock - I'm surprised the whole thread is still open.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • Options
    reynoldsxdreynoldsxd Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    Being part of Europe emans also sharing the burdens together....

Its not a "i only take what i like" club.

And its so funny that the very star trekish idea that is the EU is being derided and shat upon.. in a star trek related forum.

Some of you really prove that there is no hope for mankind.
  • Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    [redacted]​​
    Post edited by morden613 on
  • Options
    starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    Any mods in here...politics NOT allowed in this forums and against forum rules.​​
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    As I pointed out before a united government isn't a bad idea it's all about the execution and the EU'S execution is undemocratic and unfair to the larger and more successful countries who are forced to support the poorly run countries and pay for their mistakes.

They should reform and follow the United States model, each state mostly self sufficient with the rights and areas of power between state and federal governments clearly defined (albeit not clearly defined enough these days). I mean it's worked well for ~200 years and they can make adjustments as neccesary to strike an acceptable balance.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    sarreous wrote: »
    null

@sarreous

I believe that 52 is more than 48, and the referendum was for a majority, was it not? I am sure if the leavers were the 48, the remainers wouldnt be saying what you are.

Also "people who voted for it are changing thier minds, or werent serious about it", what the heck? Votes have consequences , if you voted, you voted, its not preschool, no backsies', or "that wasnt my real vote, this ones for real". The funny thing about real-life is there are real-cosequences to ones actions, maybe if more people were held to that reality, the world would be closer to the "Utopianistic" vision some see in Star Trek.

Lemme rephrase. The results were stupidly close, and the fact that nearly half don't want it doesn't matter. All that matters is majority rules, regardless of how small that majority is. In some cases it would be appropriate. In this case I think it should have required at least 60% or so. But I'm not a policy maker. Nor am I British. Though I do speak English, just not the Queen's. :tongue:

Votes have consequences - I agree. Maybe in the future those who voted to leave without taking it seriously or doing their research will be more careful with their votes. That's an issue that I have with voters in general with every election. Do they actually know what they are voting for? I do my research. What about the next two people in line behind me who could override my vote with catchphrases instead of facts?

My whole point behind my comment before was that I expect to see much more debate over it seeing as a.) it's clearly a divisive issue (in another forum someone posted a rant on how the leave crowd has just made their life much more difficult with their vote) and b.) the UK legislature could always decide on an alternative to leaving.
    It is not uncommon for really big changes to require a 2/3 majority in democratic decision making processes. This was clearly missed.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    sarreous wrote: »
    null

@sarreous

It is not uncommon for really big changes to require a 2/3 majority in democratic decision making processes. This was clearly missed.

But it is common for a government to publish conditions prior to a referendum, which they did. If Cameron had planed a referendum that needed a 2/3 majority he would not have been reelected for another term. And he knew that very well. He risked a lot for political gains and lost it all.
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    On issues like this a majority is a majority, a 2/3 majority requirement would've been seen as oppressive and rightly so. You'd almost never get a majority that high on a hotly contested issue like this. The majority won and that's how democracy works, these people need to stop being TRIBBLE-holes and poor losers and deal with it.
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    It's an advisory referendum. It isn't legally binding. This was always the case no matter who won and was clearly spelled out in the parliamentary vote on the matter last year.

The current government accepts the will of the people, however David Cameron has resigned and someone else in the Conservative party will undoubtedly try to take it forward come October or possibly late September.
    It is unlikely due to the Fixed Term Parliaments Act that a General Election will be called, David Cameron has announced that he will step down, but no one new has been elected least of all Nigel Farage, the man who claimed victory and was seen as the face of the leave campaign who has to all intents and purposes put himself out of a job.
    Interestingly, one of his many quotes of the campaign was that if the result had been 52-48 remain, he would have sought a second referendum himself so it seems a tad bit hypocritical of him and other Leave campaigners to say "that's not how democracy works"

In order to leave the EU, the UK has to repeal a number of laws, not least the European Communities Act which a number of members of the House of Commons have, today, vowed to oppose based on their own views or those of their constituents which is their right and responsibility as elected representatives. It also has to go through the House of Lords and ostensibly the Queen. Strangely, elected representatives often disagree with the population at large on certain issues, as do the HoL.

Constitutionally, whilst "the people have spoken" it is still for their elected representatives to decide what happens next. David Cameron won't pull the trigger, and it would be unwise for Johnson or Gove or whomever replaces him to do so without having formulated a plan, one which they admitted they did not have because they did not expect to win.
    When you have are looking to persuade the House on a course of action, particularly one of monumental importance, it's a good idea to have a robust plan that can be scrutinized and debated in great detail as oddly, that's how government works.

In the mean time, we are still part of the EU and bound by all of it's rules and regulations and will be until the government of the day trigger Article 50 and at least two years have passed. Until that happens, 52-48 means absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    This got moved and not deleted. Odd.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    maybe because, despite a few patches of heat from CERTAIN posters...it has yet to devolve into a flaming cesspool from hell, so whoever moved it decided to leave it be for now​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    maybe because, despite a few patches of heat from CERTAIN posters...it has yet to devolve into a flaming cesspool from hell, so whoever moved it decided to leave it be for now

Well I did try to keep it slightly civil. But my point was that it seems to be a direct violation of the TOS whether it is civil or not.​​

#TASforSTO

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    i didn't name names​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    i didn't name names

Oh, I just assumed. I've been reading this thread on my mobile so I couldn't see who made any of the posts.​​

#TASforSTO

• Options
    Agreed - shame it's so predictable really. The surprise is, for me, that some of the 'bigger' teams have done so poorly though. Spain and Italy for example, have pretty much embarrased themselves so far, Portugal haven't been too bad but they're certainly not setting the world alight.

As for Wales, yeah - their first tournament for something like 54 years. They're delighted to even be there, and it shows.

pig-25.gifpig-23.gifpig-26.gif

Ìsland!

pig-25.gifpig-26.gifpig-47.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif