What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Design Your Ship Final Round [Alpha Vs Omega]

Comments

• Options
    mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    #TeamOmega of course. Like Alpha too, especially that pod from the top. But Omega wins out with those large sideway launch bays.
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    They need a kdf design contest where we can design a bop that launches other bops and those bops also launch bops.
  • Options
    azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    The Omega saucer is not attractive.

Alpha is the only remaining choice.
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    Go Omega Go!
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    revydarkphoenixrevydarkphoenix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    This is the closest of all the ships... but I'll have to vote Alpha here. Omega, in comparison with Alpha, just looks... off.
  • Options
    puppy2410#8257 puppy2410 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    1: I want my Jupiter. 2: Omega is Superior. 3: I really looooooooooooooooooooooooove design Omega. Its the best ship design I've ever seen before on Star Trek Online.

• Options
    sharpie65sharpie65 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    #TeamAlpha
    I went with Alpha, because I'm not too fond of the flat(ish) monohull of Omega, nor the highly obvious hangars. Also the chevron design of the Alpha hull makes it just that little bit more attractive to me.

Either way, it looks like Omega will win this round by a long shot..here's to hoping that Alpha becomes an alternate model for the final design!
    MXeSfqV.jpg
  • Options
    chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    timelord79 wrote: »
    I like elements of both. But my favorite option would be if both variants get into the game, because they are a perfect fit for each other to mix'n'match! Pretty please with cherry on top?
    Honestly the two designs are so similar to one another that I feel like the loser will just be a costume alt for the winner. Still, going with Alpha though. I'd at least like this to be close instead of another Omega land slide.

This. Both have the same frame. Long stretched saucers and quad nacelles with the bottom pair being smaller than the top ones. No matter which design wins, both are so similar that it would be a shame if the loser wasn't an alt in the ship tailor.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    I predicted Omega would win back in the Alpha/Beta vote. And so far it looks like I'm right. Cryptic could have saved some time and just asked me instead of all this silly voting! ;)
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    Glad to see you're back Trendy!

#TeamOmega #TeamChief
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    Vote has been cast, and it was a surprise! I was a fan of Omega right from the start but with the second pictures we got of each, Alpha gets my vote.
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    The Alpha is a little more stylish, has a little more detail and I felt like bucking the odds, even though I prefer the kitbash we've discussed, No actually I prefer the Beta, but that's a lost cause.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    fltcaptcrandallfltcaptcrandall Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    team jupiter FTW
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    #TeamAlpha
    storules wrote: »
    I vote for this:

enterprise_j_1_by_enterprisedavid.jpg​​

Tis a fine Pizza cutter, but a ship she ain't. :P
    team jupiter FTW

Team Rocket, anyone? Blasting off again?
  • Options
    worfdaddyworfdaddy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    #TeamOmega all the way. It looks more like a Star Trek Carrier than Alpha.
  • Options
    anjc#8825 anjc Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    I want a jupiter class and a typhoon class, until then, give me omega, or give me death! (please choose omega)
  • Options
    bardrakebardrake Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    Uh, They look alike to me........
  • Options
    dtepasdtepas Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    Omega
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    I want a jupiter class and a typhoon class, until then, give me omega, or give me death! (please choose omega)

The typhoon is so unbelievably ugly. So's the jupiter and Omega. Mind you, a lot of T6 fed ships are pretty god awful in terms of style.
  • Options
    eighrichteeighrichte Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    To my surprise, I like Alpha better. Delta was my choice, and if the Delta model gets used in a sort of ship I want to fly, I'll drop the money in a heartbeat, but of the two that remain, Alpha looks more "right" to me. Mainly, I think, because the nacelles aren't all crazy akimbo.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,845 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    bunansa wrote: »
    scarling wrote: »
    I just saw the Jupiter ingame today during a klingon fleet alert. It was glorious. Go Omega.

if you just saw it, then you should note the 2 have nothing in common minus a top down profile...

silly fanboys of the Jupiter just want to see the Jupiter regardless of what they are looking at.

I kinda gotta agree...they really look nothing alike except both are plump and majority saucer and both have 4 nacelles.
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    Man ! Voted for the looser again...........WTF are the rest of you guys smokin ?! Pass it along please. I guess beauty is in the eye, but not a single one of my votes were cast with the majority?! Maybe it's ME :#
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    wakeoflovewakeoflove Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    Omega, for that Home-One feel with the wide hangar bay.

Ooooo! I didn't even think about Home-One! :D.

You probably didn't think about Home-One because it's hangar bays no where near run pratcially the whole length of the ship like omega, it's hangar bay opening is small... like one of alpha's.
    rbrandi wrote: »
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Sadly already a foregone conclusion.

considering they went to great lengths to scale the artwork of the Omega a full 300x300 pixels larger than the Alpha? I'll buy that.

Indeed, further evidence of rigging via perception manipulation.
    NebulaOdyssey1_zpsqjc6anjg.jpg
    The Nebula-configured Odyssey needs to be a thing.
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    #TeamAlpha
    I'd rather vote "Kitbash" since we've seen some fine examples that I like better than any of the individual designs. Since that isn't an option, Alpha...
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    #trekonlinegame #TeamOmega I vote for Team Omega!​​
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    DOUBLE EDIT: Probably not green either.

But Trendy... why not green?
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • Options
    wakeoflovewakeoflove Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    #TeamOmega
    An now I abstain.... because these designs are both ugly as sin and arent Epsilon... also, Im pretty sure this entire contest was rigged... so theres that.

Yes, epsilon... my favorite semifinalist, why did you have to leave me?! T.T
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Launch fighters!
    Fighters launched!
    Fire broadside!
    Broadside fired!
    All fighters, attack pattern...where are the fighters?
    Um....in front of the broadside sir!

Don't let this happen to you captains.

This public safety message was brought to you by the Team Alpha
    Fighters launched!
    Fire Kemocite Laced Torpedo Spread!
    Torpedoes Fired!
    All fighters, attack pattern... where are the fighters?
    Um... in front of the torpedo spread, Sir!

Don't let this happen to you captains.

This public safety message was brought to you by the Team #OmegaAlphaBetrayer

People cast their tykens or grav well all the time right into their pets. Arguing that the layout of this ship would somehow endanger the pets is just grabbing at straws.​​

Indeed, for that matter all ally ships should get sucked into a gravity well/get energy drained by a tyken's rift, there's no logical reason we are immune to it, it's not like they function on certain frequencies like ship weapons and shields do so that, because we gave our allies a heads up, we all put on the same frequency and don't get murdered by summoning a black hole/tyken's rift.
    NebulaOdyssey1_zpsqjc6anjg.jpg
    The Nebula-configured Odyssey needs to be a thing.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,777 Arc User
    What is with all this Jupiter ship stuff?

Is that some ST ship I don't remember?
    sto.gamepedia.com/Jupiter_Class_Dreadnought

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    love4spacelove4space Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    #TeamOmega
    Team Omega look real good B). The Ship look a whole lot better then the first showing this desgin is whole lot smoother an refine just need to work on those bulkly nacelle design thank guys. Now i can not wait to see the inside the engeeiring space an the brigde already know the sleeping quarter are going to small and i would to see what you guys have in store for 10 foreit do tell us just surprise us. I do hope it much better then what we have now. :D
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,777 Arc User
    amizez06 wrote: »
    Been waiting for this one.

cywbvHm.gif
    Yes. Good idea. Let's combine them.
    i-am-the-alpha-and-the-omega-the-creator-and-destroyer-of-worlds.png
    On second thought...

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.