What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Big Boss: Call their trainer up here, we will start early tomorrow..

*Chloe arrives, looking it Big Boss.*

Commander: Ah, Boss, this is Lieutenant Commander Chloe Damm. She's here as our Extreme Close Quarters Combat Instructor, as well as combat tactics Instructor. She was one of our students before the war.

Chloe: You asked to see me, sir?

*Before that morning..*

Big Boss: Damm.. Interesting.. Knew one of your family taught him a little bit, I can take a guess that she imparted some idea.. I was brought in to train your cadets for a few weeks.. see if they pass muster..

Chloe: I'm sorry?
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    Terry: I know its not part of the plan.. but she is her own woman.

*Pegasus*

Cade: Your having problems.. but make..

*She grimaces as she has another bout of strong pain..*

*In the overlook Big Boss looks on unimpressed *

Big Boss: They look a bit young to be soldiers.. raw but young..

Kinjal: We have yet to see for ourselves for sure.. *She gimps on over as they can tell she is using a fake foot, and an arm attached cane for support. * We do accept training contracts but one asking the Boss to train these young ones.. is not often..

*Big Boss puffs on his Cigar and disposes of it.. *

Big Boss: I guess I will have to see for myself, not to disappoint.

Dani: Who?

*Hood's Landing. Tara takes her hand, tightly, before Cade is taken into an ambulance. Tara waits by the ramp for a few moments, before walking inside as Jack leaves.*

Terry: The little girl.. she does have a name I guess its a start that it is on file.

*Pegasus*

*Raspy watches as he stalks Jack from the roof tops.. Which Jack can hear as he leaves the port and into a dingier side of town.. By this point Raspy is in front of him...*

Raspy: So your the animal.. *The rasp of his voice is slightly mechanical.. The hat covers his face..

*Jack growls as he pops his claws.*

Jack: Outta my way, bub.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara decides to take a nap.*

OOC: Do you wanna do the final encounter with Mira now? Also, can you hold off on Big Boss' address for a while? Me and West are in the middle of something...

*OOC: Aww.. nuts.. *

Raspy: Dagan sends his regards..

*Jack feels a kick strong enough to send him into a building and crack the other wall.. *
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,233 Arc User
    *Tara M tries to roll them over*

Triss: I guess so.

Ethan: Alright. You should rest too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options

Commander: Ah, Boss, this is Lieutenant Commander Chloe Damm. She's here as our Extreme Close Quarters Combat Instructor, as well as combat tactics Instructor. She was one of our students before the war.

*Before that morning..*

Big Boss: Damm.. Interesting.. Knew one of your family taught him a little bit, I can take a guess that she imparted some idea.. I was brought in to train your cadets for a few weeks.. see if they pass muster..

Big Boss: I guess they never told you how your grandparents met. Sorry about that.. Comes with age..
  • Options

*Pegasus*

Kinjal: We have yet to see for ourselves for sure.. *She gimps on over as they can tell she is using a fake foot, and an arm attached cane for support. * We do accept training contracts but one asking the Boss to train these young ones.. is not often..

*Hood's Landing. Tara takes her hand, tightly, before Cade is taken into an ambulance. Tara waits by the ramp for a few moments, before walking inside as Jack leaves.*

Terry: The little girl.. she does have a name I guess its a start that it is on file.

*Pegasus*

*Raspy watches as he stalks Jack from the roof tops.. Which Jack can hear as he leaves the port and into a dingier side of town.. By this point Raspy is in front of him...*

Raspy: So your the animal.. *The rasp of his voice is slightly mechanical.. The hat covers his face..

OOC: Do you wanna do the final encounter with Mira now? Also, can you hold off on Big Boss' address for a while? Me and West are in the middle of something...

*Jack feels a kick strong enough to send him into a building and crack the other wall.. *

*Jack slowly picks himself up as his bones rapidly heal, before he lunges at Raspy.

Meanwhile, on the Zhiyal, Tara finds herself in a large concrete room, dimly lit, looking around. She finds she is wearing a white vest and grey sweatpants.*

Tara: Where are you?
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara M tries to roll them over*

Triss: I guess so.

Ethan: Alright. You should rest too.

*She succeeds, before Emma tries to punch her way out.

Anaxis IV. After they get changed, Leeds steps inside the cage.

Shade.*

Zoe: I will.
  • Options

*Before that morning..*

Big Boss: I guess they never told you how your grandparents met. Sorry about that.. Comes with age..

Chloe: Sir, I don't--

Commander: This year's intake represents the first class to include purpose-trained assault ops troopers, Commander. We felt it was advisable to bring in a little... support.

Chloe: 'Support'?
  • Options
    *Tara M gets up while kicking her*

Triss: Let's do this.

Ethan: *gets up* You wanna come with or are there things you need to do first?
  • Options
    *Tara M gets up while kicking her*

Triss: Let's do this.

Ethan: *gets up* You wanna come with or are there things you need to do first?

*Emma grunts before trying to sweep her legs out.

Anaxis IV. Leeds quickly tackles into Triss.

Shade. Zoe takes his arm.*

Zoe: I'll come with you.
  • Options

*Pegasus*

*Pegasus*

*Jack slowly picks himself up as his bones rapidly heal, before he lunges at Raspy.

Meanwhile, on the Zhiyal, Tara finds herself in a large concrete room, dimly lit, looking around. She finds she is wearing a white vest and grey sweatpants.*

*Jack's blows miss as the man dodges them and spins away.. a blade comes out and blocks the blows and Jack feels a painful vibration from his claws and into his arms.. The Coat and Hat Raspy is wearing revealing his exoskeleton a much more advanced version of Fox's.. Blade included.. deep red in color and humming.. *

Raspy: Look at you..

*He blocks several blows but one which cuts into him a little.. and soon starts repairing itself.. White artificial blood bubbling...*

A Broken clueless animal.. A Warrior without purpose..

*He slashes Jack deep leaving hard cuts.. and kicks him into another building..*
  • Options
    *Mira is leaning on a wall..*

Mira: You know.. these past few weeks have shown me something.. Your not going to be okay when she dies..
  • Options

*Pegasus*

*Pegasus*

*Jack's blows miss as the man dodges them and spins away.. a blade comes out and blocks the blows and Jack feels a painful vibration from his claws and into his arms.. The Coat and Hat Raspy is wearing revealing his exoskeleton a much more advanced version of Fox's.. Blade included.. deep red in color and humming.. *

*He blocks several blows but one which cuts into him a little.. and soon starts repairing itself.. White artificial blood bubbling...*

*He slashes Jack deep leaving hard cuts.. and kicks him into another building..*

*Jack slowly tries to get up.*
  • Options

Mira: You know.. these past few weeks have shown me something.. Your not going to be okay when she dies..

*Tara looks at her, immediately tensing up and circling her.*

Tara: I'll survive...
  • Options

*Pegasus*

*Pegasus*

*Jack slowly tries to get up.*

*Raspy's silver hair flutters as his blade presses against Jack's neck.. *

Raspy: I won't kill you.. I want to see the legend come to life..

*He takes a odd instrument and jabs it into Jack's chest and injects something.. Jack soon passes out as security is on the way..Raspy vacates.. via stealth unit.. *
  • Options

*Before that morning..*

Commander: This year's intake represents the first class to include purpose-trained assault ops troopers, Commander. We felt it was advisable to bring in a little... support.

Big Boss: We supply this service to everyone but its not often people take it up and test themselves.
  • Options

*Before that morning..*

Big Boss: We supply this service to everyone but its not often people take it up and test themselves.

Chloe: Exactly what does this service entail?
  • Options

Mira: Oh you are such a terrible liar.. You have to remember I am up here too I know.. You are gonna find someway to harm yourself..
  • Options

Mira: Oh you are such a terrible liar.. You have to remember I am up here too I know.. You are gonna find someway to harm yourself..

Tara: Shut up...
  • Options

*Before that morning..*

Big Boss: Training courses in hand to hand, battlefield conditions, survival, and of course the usual PT... But also to understand the battlefield.
  • Options

Mira: Oh no.. Look at you not talking to anyone, how many actually know Cade is sick.. How close are you to Luke right now? Hmm? Not very by looks of it.
  • Options
    *Jack has dreams fragmented and broken memories... He awakens in a Hospital.. *
  • Options

*Before that morning..*

Big Boss: Training courses in hand to hand, battlefield conditions, survival, and of course the usual PT... But also to understand the battlefield.

Chloe: Right...

Well, what was your first impression from my lesson?
  • Options
    *Tara M gets knocked down and bangs her head hard on the mat*

Tara M: Ow.

*Triss rolls with the tackle and launches Leeds into the cage behind her.*

Ethan: Thanks. *smiles and rests his head against hers* Let's get going.
  • Options

Mira: Oh no.. Look at you not talking to anyone, how many actually know Cade is sick.. How close are you to Luke right now? Hmm? Not very by looks of it.

Tara *fury*: You f***ing B**CH!

*She slams Mira with a brutal haymaker before throwing her to the ground.*

You never, EVER, talk about Luke! Not after what you did!

GET! UP!

*OOC: Let's make this a brutal, drawn-out fight.*
  • Options
    *Jack has dreams fragmented and broken memories... He awakens in a Hospital.. *

Jacl: Wha...? Where am I?
  • Options
    *Tara M gets knocked down and bangs her head hard on the mat*

Tara M: Ow.

*Triss rolls with the tackle and launches Leeds into the cage behind her.*

Ethan: Thanks. *smiles and rests his head against hers* Let's get going.

*Emma scrambles on top but takes no further action.*

Emma: You okay?

*Anaxis IV. Leeds picks herself up, watching Triss.*

Leeds: Nice moves...
  • Options
    Tara M: Yeah I think so. *rubs her head*

Triss: Thanks. *bounces on her feet*
  • Options

*Emma waits to see if Tara M can continue.

Anaxis IV. Leeds throws a combo of heavy punches at Triss, alternating between her face and her sides.*
  • Options

Anaxis IV. Leeds throws a combo of heavy punches at Triss, alternating between her face and her sides.*

*Tara M gets up slowly*

Tara M: I think I can keep going...

*Triss dodges a couple parries a few then grabs Leeds arms and pulls her forward while firing a knee into her stomach*
  • Options

*Tara M gets up slowly*

Tara M: I think I can keep going...

*Triss dodges a couple parries a few then grabs Leeds arms and pulls her forward while firing a knee into her stomach*

Emma: Okay.

*Emma puts a guard up and starts circling.

Anaxis IV. Leeds grunts before pushing forwards and forcing Triss against the cage wall, firing her own knee into Triss' stomach.*