test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Big Boss: The cadets show some talent.. still raw and still clueless to what they will see on the battlefield.

Chloe: It's only the second week of their second year. Most of them were running for the Marines or the PDF before coming here.
    Mira: *Gets up and grabs Tara by the hair and smashes her face into a pillar. Spinning her around and punching her repeatedly in the face and gut.*

Look at you.. This old and still an angry brat that can't let go..

OOC: To be fair, the list of grudges is so long even the Dwarves would be in awe. ;)

*Tara roars out as she grabs Mira's head and slams it into her knee, before slamming her into the wall with a vicious right hook, following up by grabbing the back of her collar, pulling her back and slamming her face-first into the pillar, pinning her there as she leans her face to Mira's ear.*

Tara *hateful*: I am going to break every bone in your body!
    Doctor: Your in a hospital.. What all do you remember..

*Jack notices something as he tries to move..*

Doctor: You are still hurt.

Jack: I was attacked...
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    *Tara M round house lkicks Emma*

*Triss gets up and kicks her then backs off*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara M round house lkicks Emma*

*Triss gets up and kicks her then backs off*

*Emma manages to catch herself on the mat, slowly picking herself up, wiping a little blood from her mouth, before tackling into Tara M and forcing her into a wrestling match on the mat.

Anaxis IV. Leeds slowly gets up, holding a hand out.*

Leeds: Okay, time out...
    *Tara M struggles to gain the advantage*

Triss: Okay. Need some help?
    *Tara M struggles to gain the advantage*

Triss: Okay. Need some help?

*Emma tries to keep her pinned, forcing them to roll over 360-degrees so Emma can latch her legs in a scissor-lock around Tara M's abdomen.

Anaxis IV.*

Leeds: Nah, I'm good...

*She leans against her corner and collects herself.*
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Big Boss: The cadets show some talent.. still raw and still clueless to what they will see on the battlefield.

Chloe: It's only the second week of their second year. Most of them were running for the Marines or the PDF before coming here.
    Mira: *Gets up and grabs Tara by the hair and smashes her face into a pillar. Spinning her around and punching her repeatedly in the face and gut.*

OOC: To be fair, the list of grudges is so long even the Dwarves would be in awe. ;)

*Tara roars out as she grabs Mira's head and slams it into her knee, before slamming her into the wall with a vicious right hook, following up by grabbing the back of her collar, pulling her back and slamming her face-first into the pillar, pinning her there as she leans her face to Mira's ear.*

Big Boss: A Soldier has to be ready for anything even the PDF... I am sure they can handle it.

*Mira instead laughs as she strikes Tara hard with two haymakers and taking her by the head and belt. Using her head as a ram on the cabinet door twice..*

Mira: Really now.. You still don't get it.

*Uses Tara's head as a ram again breaking the cabinet door..*

*Hospital*

Doctor: Yes.. you have several deep lacerations that required hours of work, including some broken bones..
    *Tara M punches Emma trying to get her to let go.*

Triss: Alright. *stretches a bit in her corner* You're pretty good.

Big Boss: A Soldier has to be ready for anything even the PDF... I am sure they can handle it.

*Mira instead laughs as she strikes Tara hard with two haymakers and taking her by the head and belt. Using her head as a ram on the cabinet door twice..*

*Hospital*

Doctor: Yes.. you have several deep lacerations that required hours of work, including some broken bones..

Chloe: I know they can. I just meant that you shouldn't expect a massive improvement overnight.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara groggily pulls herself out before violently tackling Mira to the ground, pounding her fists into Mira's skull, cutting her cheeks open quickly.*

Tara *hateful*: Shut! The! F***! Up!

*Hospital.*

Jack: That doesn't make sense... I heal on my own...
    *Tara M punches Emma trying to get her to let go.*

Triss: Alright. *stretches a bit in her corner* You're pretty good.

*Emma has to release the grapple, but is able to keep the body scissors locked on due to her position on top, balancing herself so her weight is on top of Tara M's abdomen as she puts up a guard.*

Emma: Had enough?

*Anaxis IV. Leeds nods to her.*

Leeds: You too. Surprised you haven't beaten Reeves yet.

*She starts stretching as well.*

I mean, aside from today in class.

*Hospital*

Chloe: I know they can. I just meant that you shouldn't expect a massive improvement overnight.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara groggily pulls herself out before violently tackling Mira to the ground, pounding her fists into Mira's skull, cutting her cheeks open quickly.*

*Hospital.*

Big Boss: I don't have any illusions to the matter. Not everyone is going to pick up the training immediately, but they will.
    Mira: *Sends one kick into her gut cracking the ribs * How about you actually think about what you are doing.

*She punches Tara's face breaking her already bloody face sending more around from her nose.. *

Doctor: *Laughs* Apparently not.

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

Big Boss: I don't have any illusions to the matter. Not everyone is going to pick up the training immediately, but they will.

Chloe: What did you have in mind as far as the substance of this training goes?
    Mira: *Sends one kick into her gut cracking the ribs * How about you actually think about what you are doing.

*She punches Tara's face breaking her already bloody face sending more around from her nose.. *

*Tara grunts as she picks Mira up and throws her into the wall before sending a harsh straight kick into Mira's back, making her scream in pain.*

Tara *hateful*: Finishing off the worst nightmare of my life; a crazy, psychotic, sl** of a cloned freak...

*Jack seems confused.*

Jack: I need to see someone... Daniel Drake; his ship is the Tora Zhiyal, at Dock 14...
    Tara M: Not yet. *tries to knock her off*

Triss: Well I also beat her once before and she's beaten me twice then we had one draw.
    Tara M: Not yet. *tries to knock her off*

Triss: Well I also beat her once before and she's beaten me twice then we had one draw.

*She succeeds, Emma rolling onto her feet and putting some distance before the first round ends. Emma leans against her corner.*

Emma: You're good.

*Anaxis IV.*

Leeds: Huh, and here I was thinking I was fighting someone worse than Kara. Glad to see that she still holds the record. *Smirk.*
    Tara M: Thanks. You are too.

Triss: Thanks I think?
    Tara M: Thanks. You are too.

Triss: Thanks I think?

*Emma takes a few moments to loosen up, before preparing to restart the timer.*

Emma: Ready?

*Anaxis IV. Leeds smiles.*

Leeds: Take it as a compliment.

Ready?
    Tara M: Yeah.

Triss: Yes.
    Tara M: Yeah.

Triss: Yes.

*Emma slowly advances towards the centre of the ring, putting up a guard.

Anaxis IV. Leeds quickly races forward, attempting to lock up with Triss.*

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Tara grunts as she picks Mira up and throws her into the wall before sending a harsh straight kick into Mira's back, making her scream in pain.*

Tara *hateful*: Finishing off the worst nightmare of my life; a crazy, psychotic, sl** of a cloned freak...

*Jack seems confused.*

Jack: I need to see someone... Daniel Drake; his ship is the Tora Zhiyal, at Dock 14...

Doctor: Of course.

*Mira is laughing *

Mira: You still don't get it.

Look at the mirror..

*Big Boss leans back, his single eye looks at Chloe..*

Big Boss: I wanted to gauge where they were at in the morning.. their training itself would be

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

Doctor: Of Course..

*Big Boss looks at Chloe his one eye studying her.*

Big Boss: Extreme close combat and stealth training with survival training. The final test being an exercise in the jungle here and making it back.

*Mira laughs *

Mira: Look at yourself in the mirror fool..

*Tara looks at the only broken mirror seeing that its not her face but Mira.. *

Mira: Your becoming me and you don't even care.. so go ahead finish it.. Your dragon is waiting..
    Randy: *Looking over the kid in the bio bed..* Poor girl.. can't believe this still happens in this day and age.
    *Tara M tackles her and tries to pin her*

*Triss sidesteps and trips Leeds*

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira is laughing *

Look at the mirror..

Big Boss: I wanted to gauge where they were at in the morning.. their training itself would be

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

Big Boss: Extreme close combat and stealth training with survival training. The final test being an exercise in the jungle here and making it back.

*Mira laughs *

Mira: Your becoming me and you don't even care.. so go ahead finish it.. Your dragon is waiting..

*Chloe thinks for a moment.*

Chloe: Alright. But I expect to be consulted on any exercises you conduct.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara pulls her fist back, wanting to launch one brutal assault to finish her off, before she feels a knot in her chest, collapsing to her knees, pulling them up to her chest as she starts sobbing.*

Tara *sobbing*: I wanted to help you...
    *Tara M tackles her and tries to pin her*

*Triss sidesteps and trips Leeds*

*Emma quickly rolls them onto their side and starts locking up with Tara M to try and get ground control.

Anaxis IV. Leeds recovers, rolling into a crouch before throwing a series of lightning jabs to break up Triss' guard.*
    Randy: *Looking over the kid in the bio bed..* Poor girl.. can't believe this still happens in this day and age.

*Dani looks at Terry.*

Dani: What is her name?
    *Tara M tries to get Emma in an armlock*

*Triss gets hit by a few but flip kicks Leeds'*

*Dani looks at Terry.*

Dani: What is her name?

Terry: Cassandra Poe..

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira is laughing *

Look at the mirror..

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira laughs *

*Chloe thinks for a moment.*

Chloe: Alright. But I expect to be consulted on any exercises you conduct.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara pulls her fist back, wanting to launch one brutal assault to finish her off, before she feels a knot in her chest, collapsing to her knees, pulling them up to her chest as she starts sobbing.*

Tara *sobbing*: I wanted to help you...

Big Boss: Of course you would.. Like a mother hen... he smirks and steps out of the room.
    Mira: *Shifts to her...* You couldn't, neither of us could. What you do need are people to know, and to help. Cade included she knows your not going to be okay..
    *Drake and Bruce are in the hospital room with Jack..*

Bruce: Interesting.. your not healing as you normally would. I don't know what could cause this.. Jack was it a cyborg that attacked you?