test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    Randy: *Looking over the kid in the bio bed..* Poor girl.. can't believe this still happens in this day and age.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    *Tara M tackles her and tries to pin her*

*Triss sidesteps and trips Leeds*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Big Boss: The cadets show some talent.. still raw and still clueless to what they will see on the battlefield.

Chloe: It's only the second week of their second year. Most of them were running for the Marines or the PDF before coming here.
    Mira: *Gets up and grabs Tara by the hair and smashes her face into a pillar. Spinning her around and punching her repeatedly in the face and gut.*

Look at you.. This old and still an angry brat that can't let go..

OOC: To be fair, the list of grudges is so long even the Dwarves would be in awe. ;)

*Tara roars out as she grabs Mira's head and slams it into her knee, before slamming her into the wall with a vicious right hook, following up by grabbing the back of her collar, pulling her back and slamming her face-first into the pillar, pinning her there as she leans her face to Mira's ear.*

Tara *hateful*: I am going to break every bone in your body!
    Doctor: Your in a hospital.. What all do you remember..

*Jack notices something as he tries to move..*

Doctor: You are still hurt.

Jack: I was attacked...

Big Boss: A Soldier has to be ready for anything even the PDF... I am sure they can handle it.

*Mira instead laughs as she strikes Tara hard with two haymakers and taking her by the head and belt. Using her head as a ram on the cabinet door twice..*

Mira: Really now.. You still don't get it.

*Uses Tara's head as a ram again breaking the cabinet door..*

*Hospital*

Doctor: Yes.. you have several deep lacerations that required hours of work, including some broken bones..

Chloe: I know they can. I just meant that you shouldn't expect a massive improvement overnight.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara groggily pulls herself out before violently tackling Mira to the ground, pounding her fists into Mira's skull, cutting her cheeks open quickly.*

Tara *hateful*: Shut! The! F***! Up!

*Hospital.*

Jack: That doesn't make sense... I heal on my own...

Big Boss: I don't have any illusions to the matter. Not everyone is going to pick up the training immediately, but they will.

Chloe: What did you have in mind as far as the substance of this training goes?
    Mira: *Sends one kick into her gut cracking the ribs * How about you actually think about what you are doing.

*She punches Tara's face breaking her already bloody face sending more around from her nose.. *

*Tara grunts as she picks Mira up and throws her into the wall before sending a harsh straight kick into Mira's back, making her scream in pain.*

Tara *hateful*: Finishing off the worst nightmare of my life; a crazy, psychotic, sl** of a cloned freak...
    Doctor: *Laughs* Apparently not.

*Jack seems confused.*

Jack: I need to see someone... Daniel Drake; his ship is the Tora Zhiyal, at Dock 14...

Doctor: Of course.

*Mira is laughing *

Mira: You still don't get it.

Look at the mirror..

*Big Boss leans back, his single eye looks at Chloe..*

Big Boss: I wanted to gauge where they were at in the morning.. their training itself would be
    Big Boss: The cadets show some talent.. still raw and still clueless to what they will see on the battlefield.

Chloe: It's only the second week of their second year. Most of them were running for the Marines or the PDF before coming here.
    Mira: *Gets up and grabs Tara by the hair and smashes her face into a pillar. Spinning her around and punching her repeatedly in the face and gut.*

OOC: To be fair, the list of grudges is so long even the Dwarves would be in awe. ;)

*Tara roars out as she grabs Mira's head and slams it into her knee, before slamming her into the wall with a vicious right hook, following up by grabbing the back of her collar, pulling her back and slamming her face-first into the pillar, pinning her there as she leans her face to Mira's ear.*

Big Boss: A Soldier has to be ready for anything even the PDF... I am sure they can handle it.

*Mira instead laughs as she strikes Tara hard with two haymakers and taking her by the head and belt. Using her head as a ram on the cabinet door twice..*

*Hospital*

Doctor: Yes.. you have several deep lacerations that required hours of work, including some broken bones..

Chloe: I know they can. I just meant that you shouldn't expect a massive improvement overnight.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara groggily pulls herself out before violently tackling Mira to the ground, pounding her fists into Mira's skull, cutting her cheeks open quickly.*

*Hospital.*

Big Boss: I don't have any illusions to the matter. Not everyone is going to pick up the training immediately, but they will.

Mira: *Sends one kick into her gut cracking the ribs * How about you actually think about what you are doing.

*She punches Tara's face breaking her already bloody face sending more around from her nose.. *

*Tara grunts as she picks Mira up and throws her into the wall before sending a harsh straight kick into Mira's back, making her scream in pain.*

Tara *hateful*: Finishing off the worst nightmare of my life; a crazy, psychotic, sl** of a cloned freak...

*Jack seems confused.*

Jack: I need to see someone... Daniel Drake; his ship is the Tora Zhiyal, at Dock 14...

Doctor: Of Course..

*Big Boss looks at Chloe his one eye studying her.*

Big Boss: Extreme close combat and stealth training with survival training. The final test being an exercise in the jungle here and making it back.

*Mira laughs *

Mira: Look at yourself in the mirror fool..

*Tara looks at the only broken mirror seeing that its not her face but Mira.. *

Mira: Your becoming me and you don't even care.. so go ahead finish it.. Your dragon is waiting..

*Chloe thinks for a moment.*

Chloe: Alright. But I expect to be consulted on any exercises you conduct.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara pulls her fist back, wanting to launch one brutal assault to finish her off, before she feels a knot in her chest, collapsing to her knees, pulling them up to her chest as she starts sobbing.*

Tara *sobbing*: I wanted to help you...
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tara M tackles her and tries to pin her*

*Triss sidesteps and trips Leeds*

*Emma quickly rolls them onto their side and starts locking up with Tara M to try and get ground control.

Anaxis IV. Leeds recovers, rolling into a crouch before throwing a series of lightning jabs to break up Triss' guard.*
  • Options
    Randy: *Looking over the kid in the bio bed..* Poor girl.. can't believe this still happens in this day and age.

*Dani looks at Terry.*

Dani: What is her name?
  • Options
    *Tara M tries to get Emma in an armlock*

*Triss gets hit by a few but flip kicks Leeds'*
  • Options

*Dani looks at Terry.*

Dani: What is her name?

Terry: Cassandra Poe..
  • Options

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira is laughing *

Look at the mirror..

Big Boss: I wanted to gauge where they were at in the morning.. their training itself would be

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

Big Boss: Extreme close combat and stealth training with survival training. The final test being an exercise in the jungle here and making it back.

*Mira laughs *

Mira: Your becoming me and you don't even care.. so go ahead finish it.. Your dragon is waiting..

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara pulls her fist back, wanting to launch one brutal assault to finish her off, before she feels a knot in her chest, collapsing to her knees, pulling them up to her chest as she starts sobbing.*

Big Boss: Of course you would.. Like a mother hen... he smirks and steps out of the room.
  • Options
    Mira: *Shifts to her...* You couldn't, neither of us could. What you do need are people to know, and to help. Cade included she knows your not going to be okay..
  • Options
    *Drake and Bruce are in the hospital room with Jack..*

Bruce: Interesting.. your not healing as you normally would. I don't know what could cause this.. Jack was it a cyborg that attacked you?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Burns finishes his work out and some other work as he heads back to his room.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *Tara M tries to get Emma in an armlock*

*Triss gets hit by a few but flip kicks Leeds'*

*She succeeds, Emma straining to break free.

Anaxis IV. Leeds dodges, grabbing Triss' head and slamming it into her knee before letting go and throwing a right cross.*
  • Options
    *Tara M is determined to keep her in the lock*

Triss: *dodges the punch* Ow. *wipes some blood from her nose*
  • Options

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira is laughing *

Look at the mirror..

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira laughs *

Big Boss: Of course you would.. Like a mother hen... he smirks and steps out of the room.

*Chloe crosses her arms as she watches him leave.*
    Mira: *Shifts to her...* You couldn't, neither of us could. What you do need are people to know, and to help. Cade included she knows your not going to be okay..

Tara *sobbing*: They all know... Luke, Tara, Emma...

*She tackles Mira down, half-heartedly trying to wrestle with her.*
    *Drake and Bruce are in the hospital room with Jack..*

Bruce: Interesting.. your not healing as you normally would. I don't know what could cause this.. Jack was it a cyborg that attacked you?

Jack: Yes...
  • Options
    *Tara M is determined to keep her in the lock*

Triss: *dodges the punch* Ow. *wipes some blood from her nose*

*Emma eventually manages to slip out of the armlock, getting onto her knees as she watches Tara M.*

Emma: Man, you're really good.

*Anaxis IV. Leeds waits a moment for Triss to compose herself.*
  • Options
    Tara M: Thanks. *sits down and seems tired*

*Triss composes herself*

Triss: Damn. *touches her nose gingerly* Ow.
  • Options

*Triss composes herself*

*Emma seems tired as well, sitting cross-legged.*

Emma: So, you fighting to win, or are you happy with a draw?

*She smiles as she stretches her back.*

FYI, I will be disappointed if you're not fighting to win. *Smirks humourously.*

*Anaxis IV. Leeds drops her guard.*

Leeds: You wanna stop? Get your nose patched up?
  • Options

*Triss composes herself*

FYI, I will be disappointed if you're not fighting to win. *Smirks humourously.*

Tara M: I guess I can keep on fighting.

Triss: Sure.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

*Triss composes herself*

Tara M: I guess I can keep on fighting.

Triss: Sure.

Emma: Alright. 5 minutes' break first. Then, how about we see how well you do against me without your fists?

*She tilts her head to the side, smiling at Tara M challengingly.*
    Post edited by ryan218 on
  • Options
    Tara M: What?

Triss: What?
  • Options
    Tara M: What?

Triss: What?

*OOC: D'oh! That's supposed to say Tara M, not Triss. :rolleyes:*

Emma: You know, a wrestling match. You're obviously better than Tara.

I'm not sure how big an achievement that is, but it's something. *Smiles jokingly.*
  • Options
    Tara M: I guess I can give it a shot.

*Triss gets a medkit and starts patching up her nose*
  • Options
    Tara M: I guess I can give it a shot.

*Triss gets a medkit and starts patching up her nose*

Emma: Good to hear. *Gives her another challenging look as she starts stretching on the mat.

Anaxis IV. Leeds patches herself up as well, waiting.*
  • Options
    *Tara M stretches too*

Triss: Can we avoid moves like that this time? They're too likely to injure.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Burns walks into his room finding a man sitting at his desk.

Burns: who are you!

Coulson: hello my name is Phil Coulson. I'm assuming you know what I work for.

Burns: yeah your the current head of shield. Or what's left of it any way.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *Tara M stretches too*

Triss: Can we avoid moves like that this time? They're too likely to injure.

*After a few moments, Emma stands up, leaning on the ropes.*

Emma: Ready, cuz?

*Anaxis IV.*

Leeds: Fair enough.
  • Options
    Tara M: Yes.

Triss: *finishes patching up* Okay I'm good to go.
  • Options

Emma: Alright, let's dance.

*Emma walks towards her.

Anaxis IV. Leeds stands up and waits at her corner.*

Leeds: When you're ready.
  • Options

*Emma walks towards her.

*Tara M walks towards her too*

Triss: Ready. *Stands up*
  • Options

*Emma walks towards her.

*Tara M walks towards her too*

Triss: Ready. *Stands up*

*Emma continues until they're right up against each other, lightly pushing on Tara M.

Anaxis IV. Leeds puts up a guard and moves towards the centre.*