test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    Tara M: *panting* Thanks

Laura: I was hoping we could hang out if you're not too busy. It seems like you've been avoiding me since I got here.

*Triss chokes and struggle*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: *panting* Thanks

Laura: I was hoping we could hang out if you're not too busy. It seems like you've been avoiding me since I got here.

*Triss chokes and struggle*

*Emma takes a moment to catch her breath, before getting into a stance and circling again.*

Emma: Okay, bring it on.

*Ent-J.*

Sam: Okay. What would you like to do?

*Anaxis IV. Leeds tries to keep the hold on, but trying to avoid choking Triss entirely.*

Leeds: Tap.
    Tara M: Okay. *does the same*

Laura: Can we watch a movie together?

Triss: No... *tries to throw her off*
    Tara M: Okay. *does the same*

Laura: Can we watch a movie together?

Triss: No... *tries to throw her off*

*Emma waits a moment before trying to tackle Tara M down.

Ent-J.*

Sam: Sure.

*Anaxis IV. Leeds keeps the headscissors on as she rolls onto her back to the side.*

Leeds: I insist...
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson: then I'm sure you already know why I'm here.

Burns: probably. How did you get through security?

Coulson: I have my ways. You posses a special skill set. The ability to work in the field and collect Intel as well and able to hack most security systems. A combination not normally seen all together.

Burns: and?

Coulson: I'd like you to consider joining my team. It's small but we still are managing to do good. I could also use a man of your skill set as well.

Burns: and how soon do you need to know?

Coulson: you can take a few days to think about it. I'll be back around to speak to you when I think you decided. I have a few others here to look at and see of they have what it takes as well.

He gets up and smiles as he walks out.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    *Tara M throws her*

Laura: Really? *seems excited and as if she expected her to say no* You can decide what we watch.

*Triss struggles again being choked again*
    *Tara M throws her*

Laura: Really? *seems excited and as if she expected her to say no* You can decide what we watch.

*Triss struggles again being choked again*

*Emma crouches down to catch herself, before trying again.

Ent-J. Sam lets her in and loads a movie on the viewscreen.*

Sam: What kind of films do you like?

*Anaxis IV. Leeds gives up after a few moments, releasing Triss and getting to her feet, putting her guard up.*

Leeds: You just don't know when to quit, do you?
    *Tara M tackles Emma at the same time*

Laura: I kinda like axction movies but I don't mind if you pick something else.

Triss: Well I was about to tap out just to get some air. That's how Kara beat me once. *recovers*
    *Tara M tackles Emma at the same time*

Laura: I kinda like axction movies but I don't mind if you pick something else.

Triss: Well I was about to tap out just to get some air. That's how Kara beat me once. *recovers*

*Emma tries to wrestle Tara M into the ropes.

Ent-J.*

Sam: I have an idea.

*She loads up an ancient Earth comic book-based show.*

An animated show good enough? It's nice and mature.

And the action sequences are awesome.

*Anaxis IV. Leeds gives Triss a moment.*

Leeds: It's a classic submission hold. C'mon, you must have learnt to use chokeholds in your first year.
    *Tara M tries to wrestle her down*

Laura: Yeah its good. *smiles*

Triss: Yeah but they always affect me more. I have a hard time with them usually.
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Big Boss: The cadets show some talent.. still raw and still clueless to what they will see on the battlefield.

Chloe: It's only the second week of their second year. Most of them were running for the Marines or the PDF before coming here.
    Mira: *Gets up and grabs Tara by the hair and smashes her face into a pillar. Spinning her around and punching her repeatedly in the face and gut.*

Look at you.. This old and still an angry brat that can't let go..

OOC: To be fair, the list of grudges is so long even the Dwarves would be in awe. ;)

*Tara roars out as she grabs Mira's head and slams it into her knee, before slamming her into the wall with a vicious right hook, following up by grabbing the back of her collar, pulling her back and slamming her face-first into the pillar, pinning her there as she leans her face to Mira's ear.*

Tara *hateful*: I am going to break every bone in your body!
    Doctor: Your in a hospital.. What all do you remember..

*Jack notices something as he tries to move..*

Doctor: You are still hurt.

Jack: I was attacked...

Big Boss: A Soldier has to be ready for anything even the PDF... I am sure they can handle it.

*Mira instead laughs as she strikes Tara hard with two haymakers and taking her by the head and belt. Using her head as a ram on the cabinet door twice..*

Mira: Really now.. You still don't get it.

*Uses Tara's head as a ram again breaking the cabinet door..*

*Hospital*

Doctor: Yes.. you have several deep lacerations that required hours of work, including some broken bones..

Chloe: I know they can. I just meant that you shouldn't expect a massive improvement overnight.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara groggily pulls herself out before violently tackling Mira to the ground, pounding her fists into Mira's skull, cutting her cheeks open quickly.*

Tara *hateful*: Shut! The! F***! Up!

*Hospital.*

Jack: That doesn't make sense... I heal on my own...

Big Boss: I don't have any illusions to the matter. Not everyone is going to pick up the training immediately, but they will.

Chloe: What did you have in mind as far as the substance of this training goes?
    Mira: *Sends one kick into her gut cracking the ribs * How about you actually think about what you are doing.

*She punches Tara's face breaking her already bloody face sending more around from her nose.. *

*Tara grunts as she picks Mira up and throws her into the wall before sending a harsh straight kick into Mira's back, making her scream in pain.*

Tara *hateful*: Finishing off the worst nightmare of my life; a crazy, psychotic, sl** of a cloned freak...
    Doctor: *Laughs* Apparently not.

*Jack seems confused.*

Jack: I need to see someone... Daniel Drake; his ship is the Tora Zhiyal, at Dock 14...

Doctor: Of course.

*Mira is laughing *

Mira: You still don't get it.

Look at the mirror..

*Big Boss leans back, his single eye looks at Chloe..*

Big Boss: I wanted to gauge where they were at in the morning.. their training itself would be
    Big Boss: The cadets show some talent.. still raw and still clueless to what they will see on the battlefield.

Chloe: It's only the second week of their second year. Most of them were running for the Marines or the PDF before coming here.
    Mira: *Gets up and grabs Tara by the hair and smashes her face into a pillar. Spinning her around and punching her repeatedly in the face and gut.*

OOC: To be fair, the list of grudges is so long even the Dwarves would be in awe. ;)

*Tara roars out as she grabs Mira's head and slams it into her knee, before slamming her into the wall with a vicious right hook, following up by grabbing the back of her collar, pulling her back and slamming her face-first into the pillar, pinning her there as she leans her face to Mira's ear.*

Big Boss: A Soldier has to be ready for anything even the PDF... I am sure they can handle it.

*Mira instead laughs as she strikes Tara hard with two haymakers and taking her by the head and belt. Using her head as a ram on the cabinet door twice..*

*Hospital*

Doctor: Yes.. you have several deep lacerations that required hours of work, including some broken bones..

Chloe: I know they can. I just meant that you shouldn't expect a massive improvement overnight.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara groggily pulls herself out before violently tackling Mira to the ground, pounding her fists into Mira's skull, cutting her cheeks open quickly.*

*Hospital.*

Big Boss: I don't have any illusions to the matter. Not everyone is going to pick up the training immediately, but they will.

Mira: *Sends one kick into her gut cracking the ribs * How about you actually think about what you are doing.

*She punches Tara's face breaking her already bloody face sending more around from her nose.. *

*Tara grunts as she picks Mira up and throws her into the wall before sending a harsh straight kick into Mira's back, making her scream in pain.*

Tara *hateful*: Finishing off the worst nightmare of my life; a crazy, psychotic, sl** of a cloned freak...

*Jack seems confused.*

Jack: I need to see someone... Daniel Drake; his ship is the Tora Zhiyal, at Dock 14...

Doctor: Of Course..

*Big Boss looks at Chloe his one eye studying her.*

Big Boss: Extreme close combat and stealth training with survival training. The final test being an exercise in the jungle here and making it back.

*Mira laughs *

Mira: Look at yourself in the mirror fool..

*Tara looks at the only broken mirror seeing that its not her face but Mira.. *

Mira: Your becoming me and you don't even care.. so go ahead finish it.. Your dragon is waiting..

*Chloe thinks for a moment.*

Chloe: Alright. But I expect to be consulted on any exercises you conduct.

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara pulls her fist back, wanting to launch one brutal assault to finish her off, before she feels a knot in her chest, collapsing to her knees, pulling them up to her chest as she starts sobbing.*

Tara *sobbing*: I wanted to help you...

Big Boss: Of course you would.. Like a mother hen... he smirks and steps out of the room.

*Chloe crosses her arms as she watches him leave.*
    Mira: *Shifts to her...* You couldn't, neither of us could. What you do need are people to know, and to help. Cade included she knows your not going to be okay..

Tara *sobbing*: They all know... Luke, Tara, Emma...

*She tackles Mira down, half-heartedly trying to wrestle with her.*
    *Drake and Bruce are in the hospital room with Jack..*

Bruce: Interesting.. your not healing as you normally would. I don't know what could cause this.. Jack was it a cyborg that attacked you?

Jack: Yes...

*OOC: Is it good to do the morning session?*

Mira: You think Cade would want you to finish yourself off..? *She is tired.. *

It is okay to let go..

*Hospital *

Bruce: I have been hearing a lot about a rise of cyborgs in the Private Forces.. I dunno a thing about them.. But Jack.. I would not suggest fighting them.. If they could best even you with your healing factor..

*Terry looks at Dani...*

Terry: What are you thinking.
    *Tara M tries to wrestle her down*

Laura: Yeah its good. *smiles*

Triss: Yeah but they always affect me more. I have a hard time with them usually.

*She succeeds, getting Emma face-down on the mat.

Ent-J. The show starts with a scene of police cars surrounding a warehouse before a large mechanical rhinocerous smashes through the wall and charges towards them.*

Sam: Did I mention this is from the 21st Century?

*She smiles.

Anaxis IV.*

Leeds: But you know how to use them.
    *Tara M pins her*

Tara M: How long do I have to keep you pinned?

Laura: Yeah. Some of the best are from then. *goes and makes popcorn*

Triss: Yes?

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira is laughing *

Look at the mirror..

Big Boss: I wanted to gauge where they were at in the morning.. their training itself would be

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

Big Boss: Extreme close combat and stealth training with survival training. The final test being an exercise in the jungle here and making it back.

*Mira laughs *

Mira: Your becoming me and you don't even care.. so go ahead finish it.. Your dragon is waiting..

*S.S. Tora Zhiyal. Tara pulls her fist back, wanting to launch one brutal assault to finish her off, before she feels a knot in her chest, collapsing to her knees, pulling them up to her chest as she starts sobbing.*

Big Boss: Of course you would.. Like a mother hen... he smirks and steps out of the room.

Mira: *Shifts to her...* You couldn't, neither of us could. What you do need are people to know, and to help. Cade included she knows your not going to be okay..

Bruce: Interesting.. your not healing as you normally would. I don't know what could cause this.. Jack was it a cyborg that attacked you?

It is okay to let go..

*Hospital *

Bruce: I have been hearing a lot about a rise of cyborgs in the Private Forces.. I dunno a thing about them.. But Jack.. I would not suggest fighting them.. If they could best even you with your healing factor..

*Terry looks at Dani...*

*Tara pins her down, getting ready to strangle her, before...

She lets go, standing up and holding out a hand to Mira.*

Tara: Help me...

*Hospital.*

Jack: Looks like they've settled that problem for me, haven't they?

Drake: What has actually happened to his healing factor?

*Colony.*

Dani: I was just thinking...

We should take care of her, Ter'...

*OOC: Give me one more post and you'll be good to go for it.*
    *Tara M pins her*

Tara M: How long do I have to keep you pinned?

Laura: Yeah. Some of the best are from then. *goes and makes popcorn*

Triss: Yes?

Emma: Usually, I go with submission rules, which say you have to make me tap out. So... you'd have to keep me pinned until I got bored and gave up or until I fell asleep; whichever comes first. *Smirks.*

*Ent-J. The show continues with a figure in a red and blue costume fighting the villain in a street as a crowd gathers behind a police barricade. Near the front is a teenaged girl with short brown hair and a camera, taking photos.

Anaxis IV.*

Leeds: I was just wondering why I've never seen you use them.

Anyway, wanna call it a draw? I'm getting pretty tired, and we've got class tomorrow.
    Tara M: Can you tap out then?

*Laura snuggles up to Sam feeling at home*

Triss: Sure. *She has a reason for not using them but hasn't told anyone*
    Tara M: Can you tap out then?

*Laura snuggles up to Sam feeling at home*

Triss: Sure. *She has a reason for not using them but hasn't told anyone*

Emma: I'm not bored yet. *Tries to wrestle free.*

*Ent-J. Sam hugs her gently.

Anaxis IV.*

Leeds: So, why haven't I seen you use choke holds before?
    *Tara M keeps her pinned*

Tara M: But you are tired.

Laura: Thanks Mom.

Triss: Personal reasons.

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira is laughing *

Look at the mirror..

*Hospital*

*Hospital.*

*Jack seems confused.*

*Mira laughs *

It is okay to let go..

*Hospital *

*Terry looks at Dani...*

*Tara pins her down, getting ready to strangle her, before...

She lets go, standing up and holding out a hand to Mira.*

Tara: Help me...

*Hospital.*

Jack: Looks like they've settled that problem for me, haven't they?

Drake: What has actually happened to his healing factor?

*Colony.*

Dani: I was just thinking...

We should take care of her, Ter'...

*OOC: Give me one more post and you'll be good to go for it.*

Terry: I was going to say the same thing..

*Hospital*

Bruce: Jack, Why did you come back out here?

*Mira stands up with her help, *

Mira: Remember I am always going to be here..

*Tara soon wakes up.. drool on her pillow..*
    *OOC: Waiting.. Waiting... getting real itchy to put it out there.. *
    Coulson walks through the academy not drawing any attention to himself as he watch instructors and cadets working.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Coulson sits down on a bench in a plaza like area

Coulson: so you have good news for me

Erwin: yes and no. I have another prospect for you when your done there. We also have been picking up some strange reading on earth.

Coulson: earth? Isn't that still desolate and empty?

Erwin: supposed to be yes.

Coulson: alright let's get a team ready. We will go look at it when I'm done here.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Coulson walks through the academy not drawing any attention to himself as he watch instructors and cadets working.

*OOC: Which one?*

*Big Boss is near the Cadets training and working smoking another cigar.. and puffing the smoke out. Kinjal.. next to him..*

Big Boss: They do keep getting younger and younger.

Kinjal: They do.. But as you know there are no angels in our Heaven.. My guess is you were a young enlistee..

Big Boss: A very long time ago.. I was part of some of the testing they did to perfect the Omega cores they recovered from a certain Warlord's forces.. Though an explosion at the site killed much of the squad I was with.

Kinjal: How did you survive?

Big Boss: Luck mostly.. But I did not get that lucky..
    Ooc: he's at the Republic one. Same one Burns is at.
    After Coulson ends his transmission he starts walking around the academy again.
    Ooc: Allen if you want something to happen with Coulson that is fine. He could use some action so whatever is cool.
    *Tara M keeps her pinned*

Tara M: But you are tired.

Laura: Thanks Mom.

Triss: Personal reasons.

Emma: Wanna bet? *She uses all her strength to roll them over so she's on top.

*Ent-J.*

Sam: No problem.

*OOC: Okay, Allen, go ahead.*
    Terry: I was going to say the same thing..

*Hospital*

Bruce: Jack, Why did you come back out here?

*Mira stands up with her help, *

Mira: Remember I am always going to be here..

*Tara soon wakes up.. drool on her pillow..*

Jack: I was trying to find out what happened to my memory.

*Zhiyal. Tara slowly lifts her head from the pillow, looking around.*
    Tara M: Hey! *struggles*

Laura: Hey Mom do you love me?
    Tara M: Hey! *struggles*

Laura: Hey Mom do you love me?

*Emma laughs a little as they roll over a couple of times, before she pulls Tara M into an armlock.

Ent-J.*

Sam: What are you talking about? You're my daughter! Of course I do!