Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,228 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Zach reminds Ezri as well and really enjoys the moment then stops*

Zach: Maybe we should take this back to our room?

(Pokes Rattler)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    well, most wolves aren't satisfied until they've seeded an entire pack's worth of pups, so...

oh, TRIBBLE...gotta run! *zooms away fast enough to leave behind a canine-shaped dust cloud*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *Kuntel slowly smiles.*

Kuntel: You make me feel the same way.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,068 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Ezri: *Blushes* Probably. Before your parents kick us out and your sister gags.
    Kayla: *Blinks* You... you're kidding...
    Future Kayla: *8 months pregnant and in rage mode* Where'd he go?
    Krystal: I never realized it until I practically had that fact slapped in my face a few minutes ago and... well... I'm kinda... embarassed by it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kuntel: Thataway!

*He points after Shadow.*
    Kuntel, smiling: Why? It just shows that you love me.

*He gets up and holds her.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: That way. *Points in the direction Shadow went* I keep telling you you need to get on birth control.

Zach: Alright. *Leads Ezri back to their Room.* Now where were we?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    well...no? *rubs the back of his head* i want a big pack

you know you'll love this one just as much as the rest! *he yells down the corridor*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,068 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: *Sighs* There's only so much the human body can take...
    Future Kayla: Last time I was. Frickin' Werewolf Juju overpowered normal... *Stalks after Shadow* Get back here Shadow!
    Krystal: *smiles* I know.
    Baby Ezri: Woofy?
    Ezri: Depends... how far you want to take it? You're probably gonna be back to normal within the next couple days.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Zach: Well I'm starting to enjoy this so I'd like to take advantage of this while we still can.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Otto looks up from his nap, then walks over to Ezri.*

Otto: Woof!

Kuntel: And I love you...

*He kisses her.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (and that's another thing...HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW THAT WORD?! she's never even HEARD wolf before!)

tell that to the woman who had over twenty kids back in the early twenty first century...they made a show about her

hell no! *he yells as he continues running*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    (She's heard Otto bark.)

Kayla: Shadow... I'm from the 31st Century. I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Future Kayla: *Chases Shadow*
    Baby Ezri: Woofy! Mama Woofy!
    Krystal: *Blinks* Did... did she just say...
    Ezri: Don't forget I prefer the normal you Zach. But alright.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: Mama Woofy? Yeah...

TRIBBLE: Mamamusic!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (that doesn't mean she'd know the word wolf, woof or any variation of it without having heard it spoken by someone, and unless it happened off-camera, it hasn't happened yet)

look up '19 kids & counting' in the ship's earth culture database

*still running for his life...and his orbs*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Zach: *Obviously feels bad for her saying that but not that bad.* Well with how passionate that kiss was you make me doubt that. *Leads her to the bedroom and fade out*

Future Jessica: I need to figure out an anti pregnancy spell or something because she is having way too many kids.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (Off camera)

Kayla: Who would make a show about that anyways?
    Future Kayla: *Still chasing Shadow*

Future Krystal: *Takes over Shadow's place to watch the past*
    Krystal: I'm still in shock over that.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: Yeah....

*He shrugs.*

Kuntel: I'm proud though. Now then...

*He smiles at her.*

Kuntel: Do you want to jump my bones now?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    they were having a reality TV phase during the early two thousands...they also did a show about little people - more than one, actually

they also did an unusual number of survival shows, for some reason...maybe because of that whole mayan calendar thing

*still running through the house*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: Of course I can.

(For Rose)

Future Jessica: *Sits down next to Krys* So what's going on? *Pulls out a magic book and starts looking up things that may help prevent Kayla from getting pregnant.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: Either that or someone was being stupid and didn't want to be creative.
    *Future Kayla is still chasing Shadow... now with her oldest daughter wondering what was going on*
    Krystal: Um... yes? And that's why I'm kinda... all that pent up energy over the years...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: *Sits down next to Krys* So what's going on? *Pulls out a magic book and starts looking up things that may help prevent Kayla from getting pregnant.*

(Pokes Rattler)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    well, when a certain genre of show started doing well, hollywood tended to capitalize on it...but still, there were a LOT of survival shows released in the early two thousands; i mean, you had dual survival, man vs. wild, survivorman, naked and afraid...all kinds

*dashes into a room and flattens up against a wall, then casts a disillusionment charm over himself so he blends in like a chameleon*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: Well... as soon as Ezri goes to bed, because TRIBBLE's already passed out...

*He smiles and rests his hands on her waist.*

Kuntel: Why don't we have a little fun?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Future Kayla runs by him, but the daughter... stops and looks right at him*

Future Krystal: Well... Zach and Ezri are having fun, I'm... admitting I had pent up energy.
    Kayla: *Has a WTF look on her face*
    Krystal: Alright. *smiles*
    Baby Ezri: Mama!
    Krystal: Alright. Come ere you little troublemaker.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: Like I said back then a bit of an understatement. Maybe if you had gone at it like our kids did then you would have mellowed out faster. Course then your other kids might have been born earlier. *Dispels shadow's spell.*(In this time Jessica has completely mastered her magical powers and probably rivals Shadow in strength. Well she kind of always rivaled him in strength she just knows how to use it now.)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Kuntel smiles at them.*

Kuntel: How the hell did I get so lucky?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *cancels out jessica's incoming dispell* (he's been improving too - he didn't stop practicing just because he made a pack)

what? don't look at me like that...i'm not the one who made the shows

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: Kayla he's pressed up against the wall hiding through magic.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    (OK, im lost, whats up?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Shadow's daughter pokes her father*
    Might help if you didn't stick out like a bump in the wall dad.
    Future Kayla: There's a lot of walls! Maybe I should just find an old fashioned sledge hammer and start swinging.
    Kayla: *sighs* What am I gonna do?
    Krystal: I don't know.