Comments

• Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Voted for Foundry (duh)

But if I could order the choices.

1) Foundry
    2) Exploration
    3) PvP improvements (Not just new Queues)
    4) New Episodes
    5) Fleet Stuff

Truthfully 1,2 & 3 are tied for the #1 spot.
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In 2012 PvP had beaten R&D by a lot, but second one made it to the game.
    A large number of players wanted more Klingon content, but it has just been shut down.

They'll do things their own way, just don't bother with voting anymore. It's a fake to me.
  • Options
    dariussoongdariussoong Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I voted for exploration missions. There is so much to do in Star Trek Online that isn't mission content it is mind boggling. I actually would be interested to find out if someone can complete every little sub-game and sandbox objective within a 24 hour period. The spirit in which Gene Roddenberry created Star Trek should always be to "Boldly Go" and to seek out the wonders of the Universe. Star Trek Online is in a brilliant position to give us the ability to explore the Universe through the game and to learn about new great advances in science. Their applications could be explored in this game engine.
    "Picard would never have hit me..." - Q

"I'm not Picard" - Sisko
  • Options
    sarkonissarkonis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In 2012 PvP had beaten R&D by a lot, but second one made it to the game.
    A large number of players wanted more Klingon content, but it has just been shut down.

They'll do things their own way, just don't bother with voting anymore. It's a fake to me.

This is unfortunately the pattern. Guess we have to wait and see if the new project lead keeps his word.
  • Options
    l9of20l9of20 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So I am going to be bold faced honest here. I was hoping that this "Poll" was going to give more options for feedback then just the one question and answer. That was kind of pathetic. See, when I first started playing this game almost 4 years ago, it was a great game, there was not much of a "pay to win"feel behind it. It was actually more about skill, timing, and over all luck in PVP battles and PVE queues. But as of late, with the Upgrade System and the Dilithium Required Expansion, the game has too much of a Pay to Win feel to it now. You have to PAY to get your current ships to T-5U, you have to Pay to get the T-6 ships. You have to pay to gain enough Dilithium to get your gear half way upgraded to MK -XIV Epic Quality. You have to pay to.......... You see my point????? And another thing. if a person is a PAID member, why do they have to spend even MORE money for lock box keys to open boxes????? If you are a paid member through SOE, you get to open as many Lock Boxes as you want.... FOR FREE!!!!! If anything, the only thing that this game is starting to resemble from the Star Trek Universe is the Ferengi Alliance. "Buy at your own risk!!! No refunds!!! All sales are FINAL!!!!!"""
    C&C of the Federation Outsiders
  • Options
    yorethelyorethel Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You guys should have had :-

*More bug fixes

It would have won hands down. :P
  • Options
    darlexadarlexa Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i dont care about PvP personally. other than helping a fellow fleet member test out a new setup, its not particularly interesting to me.

the PvE queues are a lot of fun and wouldn't mind some more variety. maybe even a bit more randomness in events like fleet alert?

mission content is always fun.

the inclusion of foundry missions into the regular sections of the game is something i have wanted for a long time, a bigger push for that to become a larger part of the game. it helps make things interesting for the veteran players. a variation could be fun though, adapt the borg event for other things. borg alert style events, but with romulan empire remnant forces in and near the romulan sectors. hirogen hunters in those regions. tholians are already sorta covered in their modified borg event. the borg sectors could get undine flavored events, perhaps have the players get stuck between two forces and the goal is to destabilize the sides to increase losses.

i would like to see risa become a year round event. ditch the regular legacy risa map in favor of the event map, or perhaps merge the two to get a bit larger map. then, have all but the floater race year round. if need be, you could reduce the rewards for all of the events except for during the summer event.

vulcan and especially andoria need to be overhauled and made relevant within the game. vulcan could perhaps get some logic or learning based minigames. andoria could perhaps get a winter resort and actually get all that promised fighting stuff fixed. this need will be your own fault for including andoria in the latest event. i had forgotten how empty andoria was, i haven't been back there in years.

general bug fixes. its become a running joke in the game for some areas. deferra is merely the worst offender. please, a general round of bug fixing woudl be welcome. further, it might be getting to be the time for an overhaul of graphics and some of the maps. vulcan, andoria, ds9. these places and more would benefit from checking textures, content updates, and adding in all of the later/latest improvements to the game. vulcan doesn't even have "sittable" benches and working water effects.

lastly, the basic ships in the game are starting to need updated textures. and the pay ships could use more variety to allow players to customize them. the galaxy x in particular, its unable to be mixed and matched with all of the galaxy variant components, and the third nacelle is locked to the pylon style, limiting the combinations that can be made by players that care for such things.

i love the game, and enjoy playing it a lot, but i woudl like changes made to enhance the ability to play it outside of times that content has been added. going to risa for an hour or two to do dance contests or horgon hunts or being able to patrol a sector various types of missions for the hell of it should be in the cards.
  • Options
    themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How about a season of bugfixes? TRIBBLE content, the control glitches are seriously impacting the play-ability of the game -- having to reseat BOFFs and reset traits is old. FIX.
  • Options
    jotofedjotofed Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So many possibilities here! I voted for exploration, but certainly not as it was, the limited, simple, repetitive missions. Something dynamic, unpredictable, long-lasting and deep in content would be my vote. I know, pick two or three, right? ;-)

But even more, I think finding new and creative ways to introduce fresh content would be great. Even as a relatively casual player, I've been suffering from what might be called 'formula fatigue' - and I imagine others are as well. New reputation systems, new battlezones, new gear, new opponents, etc., are all great, but it's all kind of the same after a while. What's come out has been really good, but I find myself just getting tired of the 'same mechanic, different enemy' season releases.

I encourage the devs not to take the winner and run with it all by itself - there are so many ways these choices (and the many great alternatives players are suggesting here) could be combined creatively! Imagine finding cool ways to combine fleets with exploration, new missions with pvp, rep systems with pvp, PvE ques and the foundry, Fleets and pvp territorial control, the many underutilized ground maps (Andoria, Vulcan, Risa, etc) and rep systems, etc. - you get the idea. Variations on the 'foundry and exploration' combination have been suggested for some time, and it's almost a perfect match (if done right) to make sure the content is interesting and limits repetition.

If I had my choice, I would like to see more non-combat or generally different content. There are a lot of Trek episode types that are minimally represented in STO. Commerce, exploration, diplomacy, mystery, comedy, relationships, puzzles, etc. These could be implemented in many forms - new career paths like ambassadors, traders, explorers, espionage, etc. Holodeck/time travel missions could be introduced with historic locations or styles to reflect the many Trek episodes that dealt with historic scenarios (Patterns of Force, the Temporal cold war, Next Gen Moriarty eps, etc.). Ship interiors and social missions. Who knows?

Also interesting would be more 'surprise' missions that pop up as you fly through sector space like ship or planetary distress calls, spatial anomalies, mysteries (Kodos the executioner-type investigations etc), space monsters, convoy attack/defense, etc.

That's a ton of stuff. Too much, in fact. I'm not recommending anything specific in my endless lists, just spitballing. I do think the canon of Trek gives many opportunities to implement interesting and creative ways to introduce new content that are outside the 'usual' MMO mission scenario, and it should be exploited to its utmost!
  • Options
    borgonaft0001borgonaft0001 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    #1 In my view, STO need to have non-purchasable items (I mean skill sets, ships, etc) which would be available through certain quest/tasks completion only. This quest/tasks need to be based on real scientific knowledge, so player have to apply real knowledge to be able to complete the task. Along with purchasable items, that would increase prestige of the player in the game as well as STO in general. And real nerds will rule the galaxy :cool:

#2 Less shooting, more exploration! At least for federation faction, right now all of them feel the same. For example:

Federation faction - need to have unique diplomatic abilities, which will allow them to establish flow of resources for the fleet, as well as greater recruitment power and diversity.

Klingon - need to have unique boarding parties and captains have to have abilities to seize enemy ships and retrofit them to klingon technology also, klingon need to have better weapons than everybody else

Romulans - better intelligence, and sabotage abilities. This function have to have superior system damage abilities.

Overall: factions have to have unique abilities, tech, and skills.

#3 Crew operations and rotation need to be more realistic. Captain need to set up shift time for the officers and departments and battle stations in case of red alert. performance of the departments and ship in general) need to be dependant on: mastery level of the crewman, fatigue level, teamwork skill.
    Ship stations need to be universal, with all mastery skills available to use. Quantity and quality of station skills need to depend on the type, size and level of the ship, as well as captain and officer rank/mastery level.

If you want more ideas or specific details on the stuff above, will help STO for cookies :)
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Episodes are what STO does best. More of those, please. Foundry comes in second because of the potential it offers, which is kind of locked behind a clunky interface and lack of features.

The other three, I really couldn't care less about. Rather than any of those, I'd much rather see space gameplay get a huge balance pass to make more weapons and abilities viable.
  • Options
    hausofmartokhausofmartok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm not quite sure what "more pvp queues" even means. But what we need is a complete PvP revamp with pvp specific gear, bolster for lower level players, pvp rep system, New pvp modes, New open zone pvp area, and more. Id settle with a copy and paste of what Neverwinter has but would be happier with a system similar to SWTOR.
    We also need a general consideration for pvp when planning bo powers, New ships and new great. Like devs can ask themselves, how will this new addition effect pvp? Finally, PVP rewards need to be adjusted and set with pvp dailies, and given rewards for single matches.
  • Options
    fastolphchizkafastolphchizka Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I want most of them, Foundry and Exploration first, fleet then. Also, a proper endgame would be nice (huge queues that need a pre-made team to be completed, with multiple original objectives and actual strategies, maybe mixing space and ground as well).

Also, cosmetic equipment slots for our ships and making the bridges useful.
  • Options
    joshmaaaaaaansjoshmaaaaaaans Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Where is the option for devs to completely forget about new content for a month and focus entirely on bug fixing and re-balancing of older content and items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thomaselkinsthomaselkins Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is a tough choice between New Episodes and Exploration Missions, although they could actually go hand in hand. Cryptic should add new sector blocks which are white, or "neutral" areas of space. These areas of space could be unexplored space, which the players must enter and explore. Perhaps it would appear on the map as unlabeled space. You would see star system on the map, which you could click on to fly to, but they wouldn't have a name or description. After you have charted that sector, names and descriptions would than appear on the map. Then Cryptic should sit down and design new original species for the game.

I know there are plenty of canon species that have yet to be added to the game, but I think it would be neat if Cryptic could come up with their own set of original species. I'm not talking about the randomly generated alien characters we used to see in patrol missions either. Sit down, talk it over with CBS and actually put some thought and effort into a new species. They could actually kill two birds with one stone in a way, if they wanted to include a new species side-by-side a canon one. This is how they introduced the Deferi to players, when we discovered they were being bullied by the Breen. They also introduced us to the Preservers in Deferi Space and even the Borg are picking on their homeworld.

So a new species could be created for the game, but they can still be tied into the overall plot. For example, maybe we discover a race that has their hands on Iconian technology and they worship them like gods? It wouldn't be the first time in Star Trek where some alien race worships or is ruled by some form of technology. What if we encounter a species that is considerably more powerful than we are? We could be in battle with a species like the Voth or Vaadwaur and then the two of us are stopped by someone even stronger. This would be like the Organians watching the Federation and KDF going at it in "Errand of Mercy". Or the Metrons interfering with the Enterprise and Gorn ship in "Arena". Or the Tkon Guardian disabling the Enterprise and Ferengi ship in "The Last Outpost".

A great way to introduce new space would be to use the Delta and Gamma Quadrants. Sure there is plenty of space yet explored in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants but we know the game is moving in the other direction so we might as well take advantage of it. For example, we're currently exploring the Delta Quadrant, but so far all we've done is interact with those people Voyager already met. Reexamining those areas makes sense, but why just go where Voyager has already gone before? Let's go outside the box and explore the areas Voyager missed. They clearly only explored a tiny fraction of that area so we should work to fill in the blanks.

I've always been kind of irked by the way the Gamma Quadrant has been treated as well. We have a stable Wormhole which gives us free access to that side of the Galaxy, but we don't know jack about it. There are only a handful of locations that were explored on the show, before the Dominion showed up and pushed everyone back into the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Even after having easy access to that location for more than 40 years, we actually know more about the Delta Quadrant than the Gamma. Cryptic should fix this by sitting down with CBS and coming up with new systems and species we can encounter there.

Again this can be done by also including the Dominion, letting us see how another major power in the Gamma Quadrant would have interacted with the tyrannical Dominion. Do other political powers even exist in the Gamma Quadrant or was the Dominion in that much control? I find it hard to believe they controlled that much of the Gamma Quadrant and other Empires and Federations should exist.

We also learned recently that Iconian Gateways are active in the Andromeda Galaxy. While the Milky Way still has plenty of locations which need to be explored, Andromeda would still be an acceptable location. The Kelvan Empire from "By Any Other Name" would serve as our canon species in that location, but then Cryptic would need to be creative to expand on that. Give us new star system, species and governments to encounter. How are the Kelvans and Iconians getting along? I would find the Andromeda Galaxy to be a very interesting location to explore, even if we only get to explore a tiny fragment of a single Quadrant.

Yes, I believe these two can definitely work together. Give us new featured episodes, but have them centered on exploring unknown areas of the Galaxy and give us new and interesting species to interact with. Cryptic has done a pretty good job of fleshing out canon species who had little information to go on originally, so they should also be able to use their imaginations and create some original species who are just as interesting.
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited February 2015
    I can't believe how many of you are voting for exploration missions. Have you forgotten how terrible and boring the randomly generated ones in the star clusters were?

no one wants those missions back

we the players want explorations mission that resemble what we all have watched in star trek

Too meet new life and new civilizations............Too boldly go

you know

Star Trek
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would have picked PvP if it also included some kind of balance pass...adding more q's doesn't solve any of the underlying problems with PvP.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I see the top three, for now, are exploration, episodes, and PvP. I went with episode because that is when I most feel like this MMO is like ST, but if anything it is combining these three into something different. This is an MMO and content is needed at end-game that continues the story, but is not so structured. An underlying story which requires teamwork (or fleet work) to explore a new region of space, face time-limited challenges, contains missions that revolve around all the ST adventures of exploration, first contact, avoiding disaster, and space combat. Finally it must be one in which teams or fleets compete to find the prize and maybe even engage in small force combat. Too much to ask for, but one can dream.... :D
  • Options
    captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I vote for more Exploration Missions (those were cluster and diplomatic visits before Cryptic got rid of them), but I wish for some variety this time around. How about some STEM (science, math, engineering, technology) focus like U.S. high schools do? Episodes are about enough for now, but speaking for my Rom character I want to see Romulus as it was before Nero blew it up! PvP is mostly deserted now, and the game needs them overhauled and rebuilt not necessarily more. Had this been a true poll instead of a multiple-choice question with only 5 answers I would have asked for more bug fixes and a *permanent* Server Not Responding solution. Can the devs fix the salt monster and Break the Planet PvE please??

illcadia wrote: »
    I'd honestly love to see some well put together 'episode style' exploration missions.

No shooting. No rescuing the new race from pirates that we have to massacre. No upstart rebels that we have to massacre. No trial by combat where we have to stab the new aliens to death to be accepted by their society.

I want some straightforward TNG style exploration.

Go to a new world, or a ship, make first contact, exchange delegations, have some doff derived dialogue options like how the romulan missions used to have diplomacy gated choices.
    illcadia, if you feel that strongly about it then you should create some Foundry missions and publish them for everyone. Of course I would like to see a mission more like "First Contact" (Riker's undercover mission goes hilariously awry) or "Inner Light" (a supernova extinction never looked so dramatic) but some may find it dull, others will notice that loot only drops when a baddie dies.

Ultimately, I'm a Single Player, so I voted more episodes.

I don't like PvP or PvE, since I seem to have the bad luck of always ending up with "elites" who have no interest in helping a guy learn what to do. There used to be a lot of helpers. A few of the older Borg PvE's became quite fun... once a few kind souls walked me through a couple of times.

By contrast, with episodes (and exploration missions), a player isn't forced into a team, which is ideal for those of us who just want to immerse ourselves in the universe without all the social components.

I know a lot of people will say that the social component is what makes the game fun, but while that may be true for them, it isn't for me.
    Ah John you would be what I call "selectively social!" I too am mostly a PvE player, because I'm not competitive and I like to take the time to give the environment a second or closer look. Other people ignore the battery and lockbox drops but I collect every last one to sell or recycle. But on occasion I still do the STF or multiplayer queues, because I need the Voth chips and Borg implants and it's a good idea to keep up to speed with other real players. If you are not in a fleet, feel free to send me a friend request. :)
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
  • Options
    hausofmartokhausofmartok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Captainsmirk, can you please change the poll or start a new one without "more pvp queues" to something more broad like PvP update or pvp content or pvp revamp? That option as it reads now will likely fail as it's confusing and also not in line with what players have been asking for.
  • Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nikephorus wrote: »
    I would have picked PvP if it also included some kind of balance pass...adding more q's doesn't solve any of the underlying problems with PvP.

thats the whole point.

no pvp updates for 5 years and after 99,999% pvp players left they ask about pvp in such a way that not even pve players would vote.
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    adrianm63 wrote: »
    thats the whole point.

no pvp updates for 5 years and after 99,999% pvp players left they ask about pvp in such a way that not even pve players would vote.

Very true.

I'm PvE. And I feel so incredibly sorry for the state of PvP. The incredible broken state, in which players can slot 7 isometrics PER PLAYER is just too horrible. I would love to get into PvP, but it is so blown to hell, there is no chance for me to do that.

This, and the current grindwall you need for spec points/gear/everything really. Nuh-uh.
  • Options
    qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is a tough choice between New Episodes and Exploration Missions, although they could actually go hand in hand. Cryptic should add new sector blocks which are white, or "neutral" areas of space. These areas of space could be unexplored space, which the players must enter and explore. Perhaps it would appear on the map as unlabeled space. You would see star system on the map, which you could click on to fly to, but they wouldn't have a name or description. After you have charted that sector, names and descriptions would than appear on the map. Then Cryptic should sit down and design new original species for the game.

I know there are plenty of canon species that have yet to be added to the game, but I think it would be neat if Cryptic could come up with their own set of original species. I'm not talking about the randomly generated alien characters we used to see in patrol missions either. Sit down, talk it over with CBS and actually put some thought and effort into a new species. They could actually kill two birds with one stone in a way, if they wanted to include a new species side-by-side a canon one. This is how they introduced the Deferi to players, when we discovered they were being bullied by the Breen. They also introduced us to the Preservers in Deferi Space and even the Borg are picking on their homeworld.

So a new species could be created for the game, but they can still be tied into the overall plot. For example, maybe we discover a race that has their hands on Iconian technology and they worship them like gods? It wouldn't be the first time in Star Trek where some alien race worships or is ruled by some form of technology. What if we encounter a species that is considerably more powerful than we are? We could be in battle with a species like the Voth or Vaadwaur and then the two of us are stopped by someone even stronger. This would be like the Organians watching the Federation and KDF going at it in "Errand of Mercy". Or the Metrons interfering with the Enterprise and Gorn ship in "Arena". Or the Tkon Guardian disabling the Enterprise and Ferengi ship in "The Last Outpost".

A great way to introduce new space would be to use the Delta and Gamma Quadrants. Sure there is plenty of space yet explored in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants but we know the game is moving in the other direction so we might as well take advantage of it. For example, we're currently exploring the Delta Quadrant, but so far all we've done is interact with those people Voyager already met. Reexamining those areas makes sense, but why just go where Voyager has already gone before? Let's go outside the box and explore the areas Voyager missed. They clearly only explored a tiny fraction of that area so we should work to fill in the blanks.

I've always been kind of irked by the way the Gamma Quadrant has been treated as well. We have a stable Wormhole which gives us free access to that side of the Galaxy, but we don't know jack about it. There are only a handful of locations that were explored on the show, before the Dominion showed up and pushed everyone back into the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Even after having easy access to that location for more than 40 years, we actually know more about the Delta Quadrant than the Gamma. Cryptic should fix this by sitting down with CBS and coming up with new systems and species we can encounter there.

Again this can be done by also including the Dominion, letting us see how another major power in the Gamma Quadrant would have interacted with the tyrannical Dominion. Do other political powers even exist in the Gamma Quadrant or was the Dominion in that much control? I find it hard to believe they controlled that much of the Gamma Quadrant and other Empires and Federations should exist.

We also learned recently that Iconian Gateways are active in the Andromeda Galaxy. While the Milky Way still has plenty of locations which need to be explored, Andromeda would still be an acceptable location. The Kelvan Empire from "By Any Other Name" would serve as our canon species in that location, but then Cryptic would need to be creative to expand on that. Give us new star system, species and governments to encounter. How are the Kelvans and Iconians getting along? I would find the Andromeda Galaxy to be a very interesting location to explore, even if we only get to explore a tiny fragment of a single Quadrant.

Yes, I believe these two can definitely work together. Give us new featured episodes, but have them centered on exploring unknown areas of the Galaxy and give us new and interesting species to interact with. Cryptic has done a pretty good job of fleshing out canon species who had little information to go on originally, so they should also be able to use their imaginations and create some original species who are just as interesting.

I posted something similar to this in the forums like 2 years ago...nice to know I'm not the only one thinking like this...HOWEVER!!!!

That being all well and good, I would like to point out something. Apple has announced that the next iteration of iOS...this would be iOS 9, which will launch later this year along side updated iPhones and iPads, will not feature tons of new features, tons of new content. They recognize that iOS 8 is severely flawed and needs to be fixed. So iOS 9 features all under the hood improvements which greatly improves user experience.

So now think about that for a second. If arguably the worlds number one company, who made more money last quarter, than any company in history, EVER, with the world adopting it's platform and user interface, can stop pumping out features, and actually FIX the problems....then why in the world can't you guys do this? There are bugs in this game that have existed for the entire life of the game. There is a bug right now, that is not only resetting our BOFFs and powertray load outs, but is resetting our traits...and when we warp into battle maps like STF's and Ker'rat or foundry missions or ANY map where combat is going to take place, we either have to run it without our traits, or take a leaver penalty for a bug that YOU created and haven't fixed in over 18 months (not including the time this bug first appeared before f2p)

I say stop! Stop with any more and FIX this game...go thru this game code line by freakin line and fix it. Enough is really enough guys. Improve the product quality....it's not always about quantity, stop ramming more TRIBBLE down our throats and fix what's here. Launch more stuff in 2016 and use the rest of 2015 to fix the content.
  • Options
    dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nikephorus wrote: »

That depends on how those new queues will look like. I started a topic explaining how all issues could be solved in my opinion with a minimum of effort creating a new queue:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1375531
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Voted exploration as they were ideal for when I logged in and had very little time, but what I would really like is to start getting a normal level of xp like we had prior to Delta Rising.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Very true.

I'm PvE. And I feel so incredibly sorry for the state of PvP. The incredible broken state, in which players can slot 7 isometrics PER PLAYER is just too horrible. I would love to get into PvP, but it is so blown to hell, there is no chance for me to do that.

This, and the current grindwall you need for spec points/gear/everything really. Nuh-uh.

you have no idea how many pvp players said that over the years and then left :(
  • Options
    lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have to go with more episodes. I used to love how they would come out on a semi-regular basis and propel the overall story arc. I'll also note that episodes are generally free of monotization schemes and Ive honestly had about all I can take with dilithium sinks.

Its nice to just logon and play content. Gives a nice break from the grind.
  • Options
    dojackdojack Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Have you signed in at the top.

rattler2 wrote: »
    But either I'm looking in the wrong place to vote or I'm totally locked out of being ABLE to vote for some reason...
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I strongly suspect exploration = Delta Rising style patrols. Please consider that when you vote.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I strongly suspect exploration = Delta Rising style patrols. Please consider that when you vote.

Sky man help us all! :(
    Tza0PEl.png
This discussion has been closed.