test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Invasion Event

12345679»

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's past update and it's still up. surprising. Perhaps i should do one last run.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    azyurion wrote: »
    I work 12 hour days and have a family to take care of, so playing time for these events gets pretty tight. I can't count how many events have ended incomplete because I needed just a single run for a final token. The arbitrary 20 hours event cooldown timer is the main problem for this player with a life outside of Trek. If the timer were 16 hours it would increase the opportunity for myself and other casual, or time constricted players to complete the events before the final completion date. Speaking of that final completion date, why even list it as the 20th (or whatever respective event completion date) when the door slams shut at about 7am pacific coast time (concurrent with weekly maintenance)? That isn't a 'day' for most players in the Western Hemisphere, but, rather, a few early morning hours, at best, during a normal work and school day. Please consider both lowering Event cooldowns to 16 hours and listing the completion date as the last full date, so the casual player doesn't get the impression they have a full day on the last day to get their tokens. In any case, thanks for these events, they add a refreshing twist to the daily grind...:)

Most of these Events are being repeated on some other time. keep the projects active and wait for the next event.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    It's past update and it's still up. surprising. Perhaps i should do one last run.

Not that surprising, it wasn't scheduled to end until four minutes after your post. :P
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • evilmysticevilmystic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    First off i would like to say thanks for a great event , sorry to those that did not get there 14 ..

I am a life time sup player "played in beta as well" that took a year+ break from the game as i got sick of doing the same STF missions / grinding day in and day out . loving the new delta pac & t6 ships btw...

I know the event is over BUT i would like to ask the powers to be to put the mirror map back into the PVE Q list it was a fun map to play . got to keep us players happy and all :P
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    evilmystic wrote: »
    First off i would like to say thanks for a great event , sorry to those that did not get there 14 ..

I am a life time sup player "played in beta as well" that took a year+ break from the game as i got sick of doing the same STF missions / grinding day in and day out . loving the new delta pac & t6 ships btw...

I know the event is over BUT i would like to ask the powers to be to put the mirror map back into the PVE Q list it was a fun map to play . got to keep us players happy and all :P
    That's not gonna happen. It's an Event, so that means it only runs for a limited time, then it's pulled until they decide to run it again.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    azyurion wrote: »
    The arbitrary 20 hours event cooldown timer is the main problem for this player with a life outside of Trek.
    The reason it is a 20 hour cooldown is because if it were a 24 hour cooldown, that forces you to finish just a little bit later every day, which means the following day you have to start later, which makes you finish later, etc. So they make the timer 20 hours to allow most players to be able to run at the same time every day if that is how they choose to do it. It also allows players to time-shift forward if their schedule allows.

Believe me, as a casual player-with-family-life, the grind is frustrating, I get that. But the 20 hour cooldown for what they obviously intend as a once-a-day thing is actually a thoughtful concession to real life.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The reason it is a 20 hour cooldown is because if it were a 24 hour cooldown, that forces you to finish just a little bit later every day, which means the following day you have to start later, which makes you finish later, etc. So they make the timer 20 hours to allow most players to be able to run at the same time every day if that is how they choose to do it. It also allows players to time-shift forward if their schedule allows.

Believe me, as a casual player-with-family-life, the grind is frustrating, I get that. But the 20 hour cooldown for what they obviously intend as a once-a-day thing is actually a thoughtful concession to real life.

Instead of a cooldown why not just have the event reset every day at the same time? During the server reset or at 12 am server time would work just fine. Even for those of us that work 12-18 hour days. As long as we can get online once within that 24 hr period of time we don't miss it. And that way if we get home at say 10 pm, do event and have to be back at work by 3 pm next day we would miss the WHOLE day for the 20 hr event. With it resetting at the same time every day people with weird schedules could get a chance too.

Doesn't this make sense?
    The Wild Bunch - The House of Souless

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
    Ev'leen Girosh: 6th Trill Host to the Girosh Symbiot. KDF Tactical Commando
    TWB KDF Division XO
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would prefer this as well as it will make more sense than a 20 hours day and that means if I do't have tim to do it in the morning I can do it earlier or later rather than waiting for the cooldown to finish. But Cryptic are never sensible with all the time gates
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would prefer it if there was just the 30 min cool down, then you can do it again. They can still make it require 14 of the items to complete it, but you can't do any more of the projects after, just the mission.

The way it will work is like this:

You run the mission as many times as you like each day, and are only restricted by the 30min cool down timer. This means that in one day you can get all the items required in one day. After you finish the project on that character, you cannot start another project for that event. And you will no longer get any of the items needed for the project.

You will be able to keep playing the mission for the regular rewards it offers.

If they did this, it would most likely get much more players doing it, and not getting burned out on it. Also, more players may want to play the mission on advanced mode. As it is now, the advanced mode is pointless. Everyone wants to get the items on all their characters, and if they have to wait 20, or even 24 hours to get them, they will not want to even waste time on advanced. (Not saying everyone avoids advanced, but very few waste time on it).

If I could run the event on all 11 of my characters with only the 30min cool down, I would keep logging in more often. But as it is now, it is nothing but a burnout project that burns out a lot of regular players. As it is now, I have a lot of friends that are not going to log again till the winter event, because they got burned out on the Mirror burn.

Personally, I was getting burned out, and was only logging in to run the mission on 11 characters, then log out. Even now, I am just logging in to refine my dil, and run one or two runs of CC on advanced only. Before the mirror event, I was in the game almost all day long, because I am disabled. I was hanging out with friends, and running missions some. But now, I need a break from the game because of the burn.

At least the event ended before I am moving, and will not be able to play the game for a while. That is perfect timing. I just hope that I will be able to get back in for the winter event. I have waiting all year for it.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
    edited November 2014
    razar2380 wrote: »
    I would prefer it if there was just the 30 min cool down, then you can do it again. They can still make it require 14 of the items to complete it, but you can't do any more of the projects after, just the mission.

The way it will work is like this:

You run the mission as many times as you like each day, and are only restricted by the 30min cool down timer. This means that in one day you can get all the items required in one day. After you finish the project on that character, you cannot start another project for that event. And you will no longer get any of the items needed for the project.

You will be able to keep playing the mission for the regular rewards it offers.

If they did this, it would most likely get much more players doing it, and not getting burned out on it. Also, more players may want to play the mission on advanced mode. As it is now, the advanced mode is pointless. Everyone wants to get the items on all their characters, and if they have to wait 20, or even 24 hours to get them, they will not want to even waste time on advanced. (Not saying everyone avoids advanced, but very few waste time on it).

If I could run the event on all 11 of my characters with only the 30min cool down, I would keep logging in more often. But as it is now, it is nothing but a burnout project that burns out a lot of regular players. As it is now, I have a lot of friends that are not going to log again till the winter event, because they got burned out on the Mirror burn.

Personally, I was getting burned out, and was only logging in to run the mission on 11 characters, then log out. Even now, I am just logging in to refine my dil, and run one or two runs of CC on advanced only. Before the mirror event, I was in the game almost all day long, because I am disabled. I was hanging out with friends, and running missions some. But now, I need a break from the game because of the burn.

At least the event ended before I am moving, and will not be able to play the game for a while. That is perfect timing. I just hope that I will be able to get back in for the winter event. I have waiting all year for it.

They're never going to do that to be fair.

For one, the 20 hour system is a tried and tested method which works. Most people like it, I know I do. Sure it's annoying on the odd day where you're half an hour early and you wont be able to get on later but 99% of the time it works fine.

Secondly, something people seem to be missing about the purpose of these events, they don't just exist to give us rewards. They exist to increase daily logins. If you could run it all in one day and then not log in for the remainder of the event, then the event has failed in the eyes of the company because their daily login numbers haven't increased. By running it with a 20 hour cooldown, they ensure that anybody wanting the reward will login at least 14 days during the event.

What you're saying about burnout makes no sense to me either. If it was a 30 minute cooldown, you'd still have to run it with x number of characters 14 times each. So the number of runs would remain the same, but you'd be able to do it in a shorter amount of time... In my book, that equals faster burnout.

I know as somebody who has 15 characters that alting can be a burnout cause, but at the end of the day the only real way to reduce that is reduce the total number of times you need to run the event for the main project. Reducing the time between runs isn't going to help. Also a modicum of restraint from the player helps. I used to run all events on all of my characters, then I realised that really I was only causing myself pain and decided to start limiting myself to five characters per event. Having only run this with five this time round, I actually miss it now it's gone. It only took a little over an hour and a half to get all five through it each day and it was a good way to get some XP for my characters I wasn't playing with much just now to help get them toward 60.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I only have 3 characters and if I found myself not wanting to log on I didnt and went on another time as long as I had enough days to do the product however was not impressed with the shotgun only the dil and marks was decent for me
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    They're never going to do that to be fair.

For one, the 20 hour system is a tried and tested method which works. Most people like it, I know I do. Sure it's annoying on the odd day where you're half an hour early and you wont be able to get on later but 99% of the time it works fine.

Secondly, something people seem to be missing about the purpose of these events, they don't just exist to give us rewards. They exist to increase daily logins. If you could run it all in one day and then not log in for the remainder of the event, then the event has failed in the eyes of the company because their daily login numbers haven't increased. By running it with a 20 hour cooldown, they ensure that anybody wanting the reward will login at least 14 days during the event.

What you're saying about burnout makes no sense to me either. If it was a 30 minute cooldown, you'd still have to run it with x number of characters 14 times each. So the number of runs would remain the same, but you'd be able to do it in a shorter amount of time... In my book, that equals faster burnout.

I know as somebody who has 15 characters that alting can be a burnout cause, but at the end of the day the only real way to reduce that is reduce the total number of times you need to run the event for the main project. Reducing the time between runs isn't going to help. Also a modicum of restraint from the player helps. I used to run all events on all of my characters, then I realised that really I was only causing myself pain and decided to start limiting myself to five characters per event. Having only run this with five this time round, I actually miss it now it's gone. It only took a little over an hour and a half to get all five through it each day and it was a good way to get some XP for my characters I wasn't playing with much just now to help get them toward 60.

I never said they would do it like I said, only that I would prefer it. I know why they do it, just to get login numbers. Otherwise they wouldn't do any of the special events at all.

Also, the reason it will help with keeping burn out from happening is because you can run them at any time you wanted, and not have to worry about a timer stopping you from getting the rewards. Because of the down times they did have, it kept me from being able to finish it up early. I finished my last character's when the 1 min warning came up, because the game glitches, and made me redo one of my characters because it didn't reward the item. And the timer was up for a few hours on that one also.

If I could log in anytime to run it, then I wouldn't have been chasing the clock, and could have finished a character when I felt like it. Instead, because of the down time, I had to chase the 20 hour timer to finish it on time.

About the restraint, that may be true for some players. The reason I needed to run it on 11 characters was for the dil, and marks I can convert into dil. As I mentioned before, I am disabled. I have no source of income, so when I want anything in the game, I need to grind for it. Since they screwed us out of the bonus dil during the bonus dil event for turning the mirror event in then, I needed to run it on more characters to make up for it. And I am going to need more dil that what I got as a reward. So I will need to grind the battle zone again for the rest.

So anything that can allow me to do grinds when I want to will help cut back on how quick I will get burned out. And a lot of others will be able to benefit from it also.

You are right about lowering how many items are needed to fill the project helping a lot. But if they ever did that, they would most likely reduce the amount of time you have to complete it. This means that more people will miss it due to time restrictions, and those that do it are still chasing the 20 hour cool down like now.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
    edited November 2014
    I never said they would do it like I said, only that I would prefer it. I know why they do it, just to get login numbers. Otherwise they wouldn't do any of the special events at all.

Also, the reason it will help with keeping burn out from happening is because you can run them at any time you wanted, and not have to worry about a timer stopping you from getting the rewards. Because of the down times they did have, it kept me from being able to finish it up early. I finished my last character's when the 1 min warning came up, because the game glitches, and made me redo one of my characters because it didn't reward the item. And the timer was up for a few hours on that one also.

If I could log in anytime to run it, then I wouldn't have been chasing the clock, and could have finished a character when I felt like it. Instead, because of the down time, I had to chase the 20 hour timer to finish it on time.

About the restraint, that may be true for some players. The reason I needed to run it on 11 characters was for the dil, and marks I can convert into dil. As I mentioned before, I am disabled. I have no source of income, so when I want anything in the game, I need to grind for it. Since they screwed us out of the bonus dil during the bonus dil event for turning the mirror event in then, I needed to run it on more characters to make up for it. And I am going to need more dil that what I got as a reward. So I will need to grind the battle zone again for the rest.

So anything that can allow me to do grinds when I want to will help cut back on how quick I will get burned out. And a lot of others will be able to benefit from it also.

You are right about lowering how many items are needed to fill the project helping a lot. But if they ever did that, they would most likely reduce the amount of time you have to complete it. This means that more people will miss it due to time restrictions, and those that do it are still chasing the 20 hour cool down like now.

Yeah I figured you were just spitballing. I was just explaining it because it's the sort of thing I've seen many people say over the years and a lot of them do seem completely unaware of the real reason these events exist.

I can appreciate glitches and down time interfering, it messed my schedule up a couple of times too. Always a bit of a pain, though really Cryptic need to learn that for every day they have downtime during an event they should extend the event by a day to allow for people who have had to miss a day because of some problem out with their control. I still think that would be better than allowing people to run it as many times as they want in a day, though I doubt it's any more likely to happen.

Oh I totally understand about needing dilithium. I am skint too so don't have huge amounts of money to go piling into Zen just to buy Dilithium. I grind the hell out of battlezones and STFs to get my Dil fix, what with being part of a small fleet and being the main contributor (like 90% of it) of all requirements, then gear, and now upgrades and R+D... It's a never ending requirement. I just personally couldn't handle doing it with so many toons any more, too much like stress educing boredom and I'd prefer to have fun whilst getting Dil haha.
    edited November 2014
    ...Oh I totally understand about needing dilithium. I am skint too so don't have huge amounts of money to go piling into Zen just to buy Dilithium. I grind the hell out of battlezones and STFs to get my Dil fix, what with being part of a small fleet and being the main contributor (like 90% of it) of all requirements, then gear, and now upgrades and R+D... It's a never ending requirement. I just personally couldn't handle doing it with so many toons any more, too much like stress educing boredom and I'd prefer to have fun whilst getting Dil haha.

Yeah, the game is getting to the point where a lot of the fun is getting replaced with grind. Don't get me wrong, I like having some grind, especially when trying to keep up with the content. But when the game is nothing but a grind, that is overboard. Lol.

Aside from the recent mirror event, I stopped grinding levels. For space, I don't use Borg gear anymore, because if you don't already have rep quality gear or better, it is too much trouble to even try for it. I am just sticking with the Nukara, Romulan, and Voth gear now, if I don't get the Solanae set.

For ground, I have the TR-116B, and upgraded it (the only item I upgraded). With it, I don't need the ground gear from the STF rep. Instead, I just use the Voth ground set. I love the shield that the armor has when you crouch. Plus, the added defense for crouching is awesome.

And since the Voth battle zone can be done with MK X common shields, and armor, it is a piece of cake to get the cybernetic implants needed for the gear. Plus, you clear more than enough dil from doing it. Lol.

Now that mirror is over, and if can get internet fast enough again to pop back into the game, I will be doing the BZ so I can stock up on marks, dil, CI, and get my Kumari bundle, and Voth sets.

Before DR, I was getting marks and BNP from the three STFs most people did. I would end up with a few thousand on each character by the time the bonus dil event arrived. But I did the math, and I should have been doing the VBZ all along. In less time, I can have more marks, dil, and CI to convert into dil. By the next dil event, I should have so many marks and CI that it will take a hour or more per toon to convert. Lol. That is sweet.
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Now that mirror is over, and if can get internet fast enough again to pop back into the game, I will be doing the BZ so I can stock up on marks, dil, CI, and get my Kumari bundle, and Voth sets.

Why buy the Kumari bundle at this point? It will just need an Upgrade Token to get the T5-U11, and still won't grant you nice things like Reciprocity, Battle Ready, etc... wouldn't it be better to store up and buy the Ops Pack if you're Fed-primary anyway? It's a TRIBBLE deal for folks that aren't Fed-primary, but it really isn't bad if you are.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
    edited November 2014
    Why buy the Kumari bundle at this point? It will just need an Upgrade Token to get the T5-U11, and still won't grant you nice things like Reciprocity, Battle Ready, etc... wouldn't it be better to store up and buy the Ops Pack if you're Fed-primary anyway? It's a TRIBBLE deal for folks that aren't Fed-primary, but it really isn't bad if you are.

I am not Fed primary. In fact, I don't have a main character. I play all of them the same, and I have 11. Well, actually I have 12, but one is for my nephew to play when he comes over. Lol.

I know that the Kumari is not as good as a lot of other Fed ships in the game. But since I started playing in July of last year, I loved the way they look. That is the reason I want them. And I am not going to waste the Zen to upgrade any of them. In fact, the only reason my Scimitar, and Mogh are upgraded is because two good friends gave me the upgrade tokens. Otherwise, they would still be T5.

Till the Aquatic carrier came out, the Kumari was the ship I liked the most because of looks. For practical reasons I spent Zen on other ships that could either do better tanking, DPS, or both. That is why I got the Scimitar, and Mogh.

Aside from free ships, my Fed characters only had the Defiant. One has the fleet version. Even before DR, I expected it to be more like it was in the DS9 episodes. It is fun to play around with, but just doesn't have the punch I thought it should. Plus, they make you waste a console slot just for a cloak, which is pointless.

So now I am looking for a ship that can do decent damage at T5, and more important, I love the way it looks. Ever sense I saw the Kumari in the C-Store, I loved the way they look. It is probably going to be the last ship I buy, unless they can bring out some ships I like the looks of that are impressive. Otherwise, this is going to be it for me.

I would rather they come out with more KDF, and Rommie ships though. And ones that look good. They kinda lost the elegance that the Fed ships use to have with the canon ships. But they have been doing a fair job with the other two factions.
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, the game is getting to the point where a lot of the fun is getting replaced with grind. Don't get me wrong, I like having some grind, especially when trying to keep up with the content. But when the game is nothing but a grind, that is overboard. Lol.

Aside from the recent mirror event, I stopped grinding levels. For space, I don't use Borg gear anymore, because if you don't already have rep quality gear or better, it is too much trouble to even try for it. I am just sticking with the Nukara, Romulan, and Voth gear now, if I don't get the Solanae set.

For ground, I have the TR-116B, and upgraded it (the only item I upgraded). With it, I don't need the ground gear from the STF rep. Instead, I just use the Voth ground set. I love the shield that the armor has when you crouch. Plus, the added defense for crouching is awesome.

And since the Voth battle zone can be done with MK X common shields, and armor, it is a piece of cake to get the cybernetic implants needed for the gear. Plus, you clear more than enough dil from doing it. Lol.

Before DR, I was getting marks and BNP from the three STFs most people did. I would end up with a few thousand on each character by the time the bonus dil event arrived. But I did the math, and I should have been doing the VBZ all along. In less time, I can have more marks, dil, and CI to convert into dil. By the next dil event, I should have so many marks and CI that it will take a hour or more per toon to convert. Lol. That is sweet.

Haha yeah I can't disagree that the fun is being replaced with grind ad nauseum. The skill point update is a prime example of this.

Funnily enough, the TR-116B is the only piece of equipment I've bothered to upgrade too! Also for the same exact reasons, so I don't need to get the Borg gear because BNPs are so much more difficult to get haha.

Currently I'm working on getting the Undine sets, I love their visuals and they work well for me because I prefer phaser builds (just a personal thing, I don't like the sound of AP weapons). Thankfully the Undine Isomorphic Injections are really easy to get by comparison to BNPs as you get them from the space battlezone and Undine Infiltration Elite gives out two at a time which, considering how easy it is to do if nobody answers the simple questions wrong, is awesome. To demonstrate the difference in availability, one my newest character (only a few weeks old) I have 77 Isomorphic Injections and only 14 BNPs.
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ...reasons...

Ah, that makes sense.

I'm pretty much the same... same number of characters, same cross-faction play, same wish for more KDF and Romulan ships. Honestly, if they'd put just 3 ship for each faction in the Ops Pack I'd have bought it, though at the moment I'm not buying anything thanks to being on the fence. I know I want the Mat'Ha (it's a beautifully KDF design), though I might want to get the Ops Pack (I know I'd use the Fed ships, but I wouldn't normally buy for a Fed character), but I'm considering liquidating the Zen I have and lobbing dilithium at my Fleet on the way out (progression, for someone that likes alts, is slow for the character and expensive of the gear). Since I haven't decided which way I want to go, I'm just getting by with my T5-U11 Event ships and calling it good for now.

At least the Winter Event is coming, I always enjoy that.

If you're curious about your ship options, give Tribble a shot. You can test ships and gear over there freely, which really helps narrow down what you'd enjoy flying. :)
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ah, that makes sense.

I'm pretty much the same... same number of characters, same cross-faction play, same wish for more KDF and Romulan ships. Honestly, if they'd put just 3 ship for each faction in the Ops Pack I'd have bought it, though at the moment I'm not buying anything thanks to being on the fence. I know I want the Mat'Ha (it's a beautifully KDF design), though I might want to get the Ops Pack (I know I'd use the Fed ships, but I wouldn't normally buy for a Fed character), but I'm considering liquidating the Zen I have and lobbing dilithium at my Fleet on the way out (progression, for someone that likes alts, is slow for the character and expensive of the gear). Since I haven't decided which way I want to go, I'm just getting by with my T5-U11 Event ships and calling it good for now.

At least the Winter Event is coming, I always enjoy that.

If you're curious about your ship options, give Tribble a shot. You can test ships and gear over there freely, which really helps narrow down what you'd enjoy flying. :)

Ok, every time I went to Tribble to test ships, I couldn't. Didn't get any Zen transferred.

I'm assuming all you need to do is, buy Zen, copy your character to from Holodeck to Tribble, then log into Tribble and use the Zen to by a ship to test... rinse and repeat... without actually using real Zen.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
This discussion has been closed.