What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intrepid Class Starship

Comments

• Options
    alikainalikain Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wow so let me see if i understand this right, first i bought the T5 version of this ship and i didn't get anything better with it, then came the bellerophon class which i also bought that one too and didn't even get the interior with it. now you have a T6 version which come with the interior plus the aero shuttle which we the fan of this class, have been asking since the day you give us the delta flyer as a quest chain and then late took it out and only made it c-store item. i think am done buying things from the c-store because its cheating.:mad:
    "You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
  • Options
    giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    T6 Intrepid is a unique ship. The only thing that makes it an Intrepid is a skin. We need not conflate the issues here.

Let us be clear, the only problem is this: PW & Cryptic would make more $ if they sold the interior separately. That's why everyone is fuming mad. We were promised the Voyager interior with much fanfare early on leading up to the release of DR. It was basically the main toy people were looking forward to because it was accurate to the show, unlike ALL the other bridge sets besides Defiant and TOS. Thus, people assumed (and Cryptic let us assume) that the Voyager bridge would be a standalone release, by encouraging everyone to upgrade their T5 Intrepids to T5-U for the new endgame. This the community did under the false pretenses implicitly established by Cryptic's silence. So, they spent an enormous amount of dil or paid real $7, whatever, and bought their upgraded Intrepid for endgame. Meanwhile, everyone is asking when they'll get their Voyager bridge to complete their DR experience, and then they are told that they must upgrade to a new ship entirely to get it. Not a Defiant/TOS style pack with costumes, etc, but a new ship for some high price that would have been fine had Cryptic's customers been given the chance to choose to allocate their $7 to it to begin with. But Cryptic apparently intentionally mislead the community to cause their customers to buy the T5-U Intrepid, possibly the Fleet T5-U (for some, up to $27 was spent in preparation for the Voyager bridge they were promised), only to be told that this was a complete waste of money and/or time. No acknowledgement or apology or compensation from the company.

There's a word for such conduct: fraud.

No promises were explicitly made, but they were implicitly made. And you let people waste their money and time on what you knew ahead of time would not lead to what they really wanted, but thought they were getting from you.

I don't know how you can make this right, perhaps allow the poor people you mislead to buy the Voyager bridge separately, but a modicum of ashamed acknowledgement from a dev is in order. Otherwise, unethical amateurism will become your T5 rep trait, so to speak, and you know it. We all know it now.
    Greenbird
  • Options
    pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Cheers Cryptic, I don't think we've bought the same thing enough times yet, can we have an addition to a fleet T6 intrepid as well please?
  • Options
    tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    (...)
    I do love how Cryptic/PWE are taking double dipping to a whole new level with Delta Rising! :rolleyes: Personally I feel that anyone who has upgraded their T5 Intrepid to T5-U should get a 700 Zen discount on the T6 Intrepid. I would also like to see a discount on bundle packs when you've already bought part of the bundle, proportionate to how much of the bundle you already own. :cool:
    THIS.

Simple as that.
  • Options
    gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tmassx wrote: »
    Interpid class, Interpid refit, Interpid retrofit, fleet Interpid retrofit, fleet Interpid retrofit T5-U, now Interpid T6 (Pathfinder) and fleet Interpid T6 coming soon!

And they all still suck.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    tmassx wrote: »
    Pet ship console is fail , a pet ship dies in a first explosion. Tested on monbosh and bortasqu pet ships.
    2 tactical console slots +6 weapons = fail
    sci ship in game where are 95% time about DPS = fail

Agree, what do we even put in all those sci skill slots that cause the enemy to DIE DIE DIE, and not tickle?
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,973 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    gizmox64 wrote: »
    Agree, what do we even put in all those sci skill slots that cause the enemy to DIE DIE DIE, and not tickle?

Particle and gravity generators? Could also load up on shield related consoles so you don't DIE DIE DIE.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Ha sorry bro ....Its all not about dps .. Its about how you use and manage your ship.. You should fight this engineer he is . How ever it would not have the second ability. Just because you say so that don't mean some one else can do better with there character esp since the new traits are in and intel traits it changes the game alot..So if you think dps means alot it does but there alot of things that change the game now so it can go ether way...Sci ships depend on sci powers and they can hurt alot of you know what your doing

Examples please, videos, builds?
    Please link this information.

Seriously want to know, as the Intrepid is one of my favorite looking ships (Nebby is the other one), But I don't even bother because it's well science.
  • Options
    captainleavittcaptainleavitt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The only way in hell I will buy this is if the intrepid interior is released as a standalone and even then only with my stipened. I already purchased the fleet intrepid 5-u under false pretenses. Not making that mistake ever again.
  • Options
    hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think it's more likely they will just add the Bridges to the Delta Rising Pack than as a separate pack, given how the TOS and DS9 bridges aren't available separately.

Though it would be nice if they follow LoR and grandfather in other T6s into the DR pack, only separating whatever is going to be the next T6 super-ship triple pack as the Scimitar was to LoR. Or at the very least, just add the T6 Pathfinder/Intrepid + Bridge pack to the DR pack, since it is the star ship of DR.
  • Options
    brycraebrycrae Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Way to go guys, way to TRIBBLE your customers once again. Really, how do you look in the mirror at the end of the day.
  • Options
    minodanminodan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Love it but PLEASE change the console layout to the Fleet Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit!

3 Tac, 3 Eng, 4 Science

The ship has enough Science power thanks to the Boff Layout and the Secondary Deflector.
    It needs that extra firepower console!

The Fleet Version can get the 3 Tac, 3 Eng, 5 Science configuration then.
  • Options
    puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    One thing that people need to realize is that a lot of people that play STO care deeply about the game, partially because they like or used to like the game, partially because it's Star Trek and the only Star Trek in town. These type of people, and dare I say - I might even include myself in that group in spite of how negative it reflects on me, want to believe the game can succeed and evolve into something positive regardless the belief that certain devs don't care.
    I'll be perfectly honest with you here - I don't believe D'Angelo and Rivera care about the game and I don't believe they have any vision that's needed to sustain the game and take it to the next level. I don't know what to think about PWE's involvement in the decision making or not, since I have no inside information on the topic. This doesn't mean I don't believe in STO. It doesn't mean I want to give up on STO. I think many of the devs do care about the game and their work for it. I'd much rather share my complaints and hope for changes on management level, be it in the personel or the mindset, that completely give up on the game I happen to like.

And I'm fully aware about the minority argument. STO is not my first nor only MMO. I just used the opportunity to present a flaw in the analogy from that player, because he often requires an actual proff himself, when people make such claims on the forum.

I wasn't actually trying to convince you about anything, I was just pointing out my belief of the uselessness of the "If you don't like it, walk away" argument that has become so common on the forum.

As for the minority argument, see above in the reply I wrote to westx211. I know that forumites are generally a minority in the games' populations, it's common knowledge for anyone that plays these games. I just wanted to point out that if you expect others to provide proof of their claims you should be prepared to do so yourself as well.

I didn't say that. I was just pointing out that whenever a complaint pops-up on the board, there is usually someone being a wise guy/gal and pointing towards the door, regardless of the validity of the complaint or the person behind it.
    In that context, my "rabid fanboy" remark was aimed to point out that if everyone who has any issue with the game or the developers is told to STFU and leave, the only people who'll be left are the ones that genuinely believe there are no issues in the game whatsoever, which in the case of a game like STO could only be a handfull of rabid fanboys.

Depends on what each individual classifies as "entitlement". At this point in STO's life it's actually very debatable if focusing on bugs for a while won't be so healthy for the game. Because, and I say this with a sad heart, I've been playing since 2011 and I don't remember seening the game so broken and terribly bugged ever before. To the level of becomming unplayable for a lot of people and for a portion of the playerbase literally unplayable - as in they can't even get in.

Actually, many people are dissatisfied with the game. To many, DR seemed to be the breaking point, which is sad. :( It's not a question of tracking down numbers only. Especially ones prior DR. My fleets are generally ok in popualtion and as they've always been, but I can't really turn a blind eye to the empty queues ever since DR released, more than a month now. That doesn't bode well. And many people I know that still do play really are dissatisfied with the game's current state. But some people can't just give up what they worked for and enjoyed for a long time just like that, that's where numbers may lie.

About the larger updates....unfortunately, it's not true. If anything, starting this year the updates are getting smaller and smaller. Season 9 was one of the smallest most insignificant releases ever, no story attached, repurposed what was announced as a later part of S8 for the Voth to be about Undine instead and a couple of queues one of which has been bugged since release to this day. Season 9.5.....lol :D that wasn't even a thing. More like a Thursday's patch.
    Delta Rising? Apart from being the most rushed, broken and bugged expansion/update I've ever seen in a game, it's nowhere near as big as LoR was - the game's previous expansion. It's more like a glorified season TBH.
    So no, it's not getting any bigger unfortunately. :( As much as I'd want it too.

Fair enough. I just always get irritated when I see those words, because they've been used far too many times to shake off very valid complaints and negative feedback. Maybe not by you personally, but others have used them in that manner and I really hate that.

dude, don't even bother humoring him... no matter what you say, he will challenge you on it, and then claim your the one trying to troll/TRIBBLE off/ or do some god awfull thing to him..

id say more than 80 percent of the people in this thread agree with you. take it at that.
  • Options
    puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just uploaded some great new screenshots of the new Pathfinder class beauty shots via our Twitter feed.

Check out the new design by Thomas the CrypticCat!

@TrekOnlineGame Twitter Page

~CaptainSmirk

I love with all the questions in this thread, and it being 40 something pages strong of mostly pissed off customers.. that this is the only response the devs feel is necessary so far..

I don't know if its just because they don't care, and wont care, or if they really just have no clue at this point.

im sure at some point, a dev will pop in and remind us that not everything is in stone, that they value and listen to our feedback, and that changes (which are 99% likely to not happen) may happen. this is the standard line they use, and every single time they have used it, they have not changed anything, even when the majority of peeps are upset.

but then on the flip side, we all let it happen, cause everyone will eventually run out and buy this thing, and then cryptic learns nothing.. its a huge catch 22, and neither side has learned how to "play the game" yet.
  • Options
    captainleavittcaptainleavitt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    puttenham wrote: »
    I love with all the questions in this thread, and it being 40 something pages strong of mostly pissed off customers.. that this is the only response the devs feel is necessary so far..

I don't know if its just because they don't care, and wont care, or if they really just have no clue at this point.

im sure at some point, a dev will pop in and remind us that not everything is in stone, that they value and listen to our feedback, and that changes (which are 99% likely to not happen) may happen. this is the standard line they use, and every single time they have used it, they have not changed anything, even when the majority of peeps are upset.

but then on the flip side, we all let it happen, cause everyone will eventually run out and buy this thing, and then cryptic learns nothing.. its a huge catch 22, and neither side has learned how to "play the game" yet.

well said my friend.
  • Options
    vosorosvosoros Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well, I'm low on cash and dilithium-exchanged zen, so if I can buy the interior...I'm happy enough for now. However, given my fleet T5-U Bellerophon class has 11 console slots...I'll stick with it until you Cryptic folk give me a fleet T6 version of this beauty.

I'm not overly convinced that the 10% upgrade (?) to hull and shields are a worthy exchange for the favour. That and I'll be loosing another console slot for an areoshuttle's help in fights. I can't speak as to its value to me in such a ship. I do quite well at the moment as is. Nor can I speak to the value of a secondary deflector array.

That said, the level 5 mastery of the T6 holds an allure. SERIOUSLY, get me a fleet T6 of this ship and I'll bite your damn arm off Cryptic. In the meantime, separate voyager interior from the c-store please...I'm sure I have the zen for that.

And when you have the time and inclination; one areoshuttle for a shuttle please...

Finally, WTF were you thinking with the Pathfinder design? Ewwwww, just ewwwwwwwww!
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So I just stared at 20 of these pages in this thread ...

correct me if im wrong but has no one seriously brought up one major glaring issue the t6 has?

If its a t6 ship isn't it suppose to be more advanced/whatever?

So why is its shield mod only 1.3 when the fleet t5 is 1.43 ?

Also I agree 2 tac consoles is silly, then again so is the idea of limiting science to 6 weapon slots and still making the game a dps race 4 years later.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bunansa wrote: »

correct me if im wrong but has no one seriously brought up one major glaring issue the t6 has?

Also I agree 2 tac consoles is silly, then again so is the idea of limiting science to 6 weapon slots and still making the game a dps race 4 years later.

My guess would be because the standard T6 will have the 1.3 Shield Mod to which the +10% Fleet bonus is applied, so when you spend your Fleet Ship Modules it will have... the same 1.43 Shield Mod as most any other Fleet Science Vessel. That part I find perfectly reasonable, since the free Captain level Long Range Science Vessel has the same base 1.3 Shield Mod as most any other Science Vessel.

As to the rest of the issues folks have with this... those I mostly agree with. :(
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited November 2014
    puttenham wrote: »

I know right, that reply amongst a torrent of angry customers.

You have to wonder WTF was he thinking. More likely a sign they don't read these replys. Coz they dont care...

I had this to say, a bit less tactful but you get the idea :D

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=20732981&postcount=338

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bunansa wrote: »

I'm assuming this is because there will be a separate, Fleet T6 Intrepid that will be released in the future that will have the Fleet Intrepid's 1.43 shield mod and 3 Tac Console slots, plus all the goodies we've already seen in the non-Fleet T6 so far.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,529 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    With the whole Voyager theme. Will the next T6 ship be the Prometheus complete with bridge, interior, and EMH Mk II? The Prometheus is still one of the more advanced canon starships for the timeline. I would really like to see this sooner than later, especially with interior and bridge. I would really like to see Thomas's spin on the design.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Amazing can of worms they're opened with this in that IF you already purchased the T5 versions - they're asking us to pay full price again for a T6 version that's effectively the same ship skin with different stats.

I thought the whole point was not to make players repay for the same ship? <--- Guess that's out the window. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    siriusmusictownsiriusmusictown Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    These moments when the game has the chance to be more interesting, these can be exciting. (little sigh)... I like the new ship in concept, but it is certainly not VERY interesting. None of the things it can do are a big step, or a new dance in the game play.

The numbers for this class MIGHT let me do things marginally better, but not in an interesting way. If I was more devoted to PvP, I might rage over where the science class has languished and died slowly from nerf and power creep and the difficulty getting a nice damage spike from a 3/3 loadout.

I eagerly wait for the days to come, when the Science class will do things in a new way. I will fly my Vulcan Science ship around until then, mostly because I like it best. Yes, I know the weakness in that ship compared to others. It's good enough for challenging play with the content out thru DR, and I like the way it looks.
  • Options
    hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Crazy question but i wanna make 100% sure. What exactly are they talking about when they say " avaliable only for a limited time". Do they mean the ship or the bridge and what bridges are they refering to exactly. If they mean the bridge that was in the first mission of DR that would be dirty as hell cause ppl have been asking for that bridge with the small corridors ever since the intrepid first came out. If there talking about some new 3 pack intrepid bridge set then that would be cool. Just need to check before I make the plunge. That is of course if the waters are deep enough and I don't hit rock bottom and die. Shallow these things are in there descriptions.
  • Options
    johnthomas00johnthomas00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am a fed player and I have a question...

really another fed ship? I am interested in this ship as it looks to be the first nice T6 Ged sci ship.. BUT.... wealready had 5 now 6 T6 ships... klinks and roms have only 2 each.. I know this is Fed centric but come on.. we have Rommie and klinks playing too Devs.. show them some love.
  • Options
    wrathofachilleswrathofachilles Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hell, at this point, just sell chassises that we can put our favorite skins on. That's one way to solve the whole thing. :rolleyes:

I asked for a-la-carte ships looong ago. There are carriers I love the look of but could never fly because of boff layout or carriers I'd love to fly but hate the look of. The STO model is just... really complicated and stupid. I understand forcing each ship into a certain boff layout to try and make incentives to buy good boff layouts even if you don't like the look of the ship or buy a good looking ship with a TRIBBLE boff layout... but it's still quite lame. And considering how many ships ultimately end up with virtually identical boff layouts because there's only *so* many combos... letting us choose from several boff layouts and or several console layouts and or several skins would be awesome.

If all ships in a classification. I.E. all cruisers could use all cruiser layouts/appearances in a mix and match way, all sci ships, all esscorts, all carriers, etc. I think that would go over WAY better. Of course, certain abilities would have to be bound to skins like the galaxy skin shouldn't be able to launch an aquarius.. but meh.

And I really don't care for this "hybrid" intel stuff. Intel should have been a universal specialization that any boff could learn and be inserted anywhere. It would have really help take care of ships with WAY too much eng, tac, or sci if we could have swapped out some of those abilities with intel and or future specializations.

I hope the devs will eventually take that route instead of putting out a, for example, series of "pilot" ships to match the pilot specialization with special pilot boffs and powers, lol.

They could also make current sci/tac/eng abilities universal at the ensign or maybe even lt. level to help with evening ships out while making the "advanced" lt.com and "com" abilities specialist only. We all know from the shows that basic hardware functions could be performed by all the bridge crew due to intelligent cross-training for "just in case." Anyone on the voyager bridge could polarize the hull, for example, but perhaps how quickly/well it is done might be determined by someone who specializes in it. Anyone could fire a spread of torpedoes, but tuvok would likely do so better than harry.

Or, better yet, they could make boffs buff whatever abilities we have on our ship like a captain's skill set does rather than actually determining what abilities we have on our ships... All ships should essentially have the ability to use all abilies at all times, not just after going back to base to retrain our boffs. Having the boffs buff the ship so that we can use our tractors more often/better or fire torp spreads more often/to greater effect would be a waaaay smarter, much more versatile way to go that would also be much more true to trek.

It seems that the devs just keep painting themselves into corners, and when their back is against the wall, they just blow a hole in the wall and carry on painting until they hit the next corner... both pissing everyone off and making everyone happy because they throw out the supposed "rules" and people who play by the rules hate it when they get thrown out because they're supposed to be the frikken RULES. But the rules were dumb, so on many levels we don't mind/get over it. Well... how about we just get to the foundation and make a versatile set of "rules" that will work for this game far into the future instead of all this ridiculous building up and out and upside down and woops, level 56 got crushed when we added level 62 because of TRIBBLE workmanship we didn't fix/we didn't build for the future, now let's go back and fix that and oops... now level 32 is flooded.

Is it just me or is drozana station the in-game avatar of the game itself? And "spin the wheel" is a simulation of what it's like to be a dev. You have to reroute the loadouts through the doff system to get the reputation system to calibrate with the R&D setup and if you... NO! you misaligned the... damn it... everything's broken now!
  • Options
    verse3verse3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am so not impressed. Why would I buy this when you guys cannot even fix te STIPEND issue i hVe been having for the past 3 years? I have every vice admiral ship out there, cstore ships and have spent way too much on a game that i payed 300$ Canadian for.
  • Options
    wrathofachilleswrathofachilles Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As to the pathfinder itself... I am eager to have an intrepid that I might actually be able to use with the boff layout it's getting... not as versatile as I'd like, but WAY more so than any previous incarnation and I count myself incredibly lucky I never got the intrepid before. Three piece sets and whatnot... or "clicky power" consoles are rarely ever worth using, so provided I can use the intrepid skin on the pathfinder, I might just get it.

I really feel sorry for anyone who bought any of the prior incarnations... or worse, upgraded to t5u. The only upgrade I did was the scimitar and I know I certainly won't be doing any more as this has set a precedent that "old" ships won't likely get left behind like it seemed to be implied in the past.

The devs really need to consider some sort of upgrade system that goes from the bottom to the top with smaller microtransactions along the way, like 10 dollars to get in, and as you rank it up, another 5 dollars per rank up so you ultimately pay a total 30 or 40 toward the end instead of 20 bucks here, 25 here, 5 or 7 there for upgrades, and then another 30 here. Building up an investment rather than making it obsolete. Probably make more money that way too as I imagine many people who flat refuse to buy 20=30 dollar ships might shell out 10 to get started and then an occasional 5 here or there as they rank up... I could be wrong... but there's a reason they put the candy bars by the cash registers, people are much more likely to grab one as an impulse micro transaction than say buy a case over in the candy isle.

As for the appearance, very interesting, the ship kind of looks like a hybrid klingon/federation ship to me, particularly with those pylons and nacelles. They seem rather vorcha-esque to me. Perhaps a product of the increased coopration between the two? Or I think I read this is the first fed ship the designer made, was he previously a klingon ship designer and subconsciously or perhaps intentionally leaked design aesthetic from one to the other? Lol.
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If a hanger were added, the only logical pet for it would be the Delta Flyer (though its constant spawning would remind me of how the Intrepeid hanger was too small for even one Delta Flyer... Intrepid has the Dr Who Police Booth Hanger... larger on the inside....)

The Aeroshuttle definitely needs to be strong enough to survive to be useful and have enough firepower to give Intrepid a DPS advantage... which is all unlikely....

Just buy it to complete the set. :D
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    imcguiga wrote: »
    You really need to create more variety for Klingon and Romulan players.
    demuder wrote: »

<snip>

Maybe I am misguided, you see I am a Romulan that doesn't know much about science. I also believe that we should only allow Romulan Sci captain up to the rank of Admiral, they are useless anyway. Right ?
    nimbull wrote: »
    Where's the Romulan and KDF T6 science ships? :mad:
    Awaiting next expansion for T6 KDF and Romulan ships ;)

I just want to join this chorus.

I would really like to have my Romulan captain fly a legit T6 science ship. Thanks for the free upgrade to my Dyson Science Warbird I've been using exclusively since I got it and everything, but how about you give the other "factions" enough T6 ships to fill all four Trait slots. I've got more than enough Fed ships to do that already.