What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What to do if you get stuck

Comments

• Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The other day i got stuck in defera, i jumped in the temple to catch a preserver artifact, and i landed just in a neutral spot of the artifact in a little hole. I used the /stuck command and it was useless, since it teleported me only 0,1 inch away LOL. In the end, i needed to just log out and re-log in.

Seriously, please raise the distance the /stuck command respawns you, if not it is almost useless most of the times.
  • Options
    messmaker3000messmaker3000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was playing trapped and when the wormhole map was supposed to load, I was just stuck in the light. No moving! Help Me! It said I was in combat!
  • Options
    paradatparadat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So I am stuck in the same mission as the others.... What the heck there are post for this from 2010!

Please fix, nothing I try has worked. None of the slash commands, logged off and on and off deleted mission etc.....

Please help this is my only character.. likely to stay that way if this is normal.
  • Options
    klingon2013klingon2013 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    great so i'm not the only one stuck in this darn worm hole :(

when are they going to fix this matter or helping out the toons that are stuck, its been 3 days now..
  • Options
    xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    guys..exit the game completely, relaunch, log in, and click resume mission, it spawns you in the proper map.

I had this exact same snafu with the wormhole happen to me too.
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Actually, i dunno if the other commands work, but the /stuck command is completely useless. Please cryptic, do something about that. If i get stuck on a place, the stuck command should respawn you far away from your position, not just 0,000001 inch behind. Thats stupid. I got stuck more often than i wish (i have a caitian toon and i like to go through weird paths lol) and that command never worked for me lol. I wonder if it worked for someone, actually.

About u guys being stucked on missions... lol, well, just skip the mission, drop it, since u dont know when cryptic is going to fix that. Maybe in the next month, maybe the next year, or maybe cryptic will never fix it (sadly, it looks like this is the option they always choose). I hope im wrong, but the problem is, is not only that mission its bugged lol...
  • Options
    billsy101billsy101 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same mission, same problem.... :confused:

I am having the same problem, solution?
  • Options
    replicant337replicant337 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Kinda similar:
    Is there a thread already detailing about BOFFs getting sucked into constructs and stuck on planet missions?
  • Options
    ga1enga1en Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    xraiderv1 wrote: »
    guys..exit the game completely, relaunch, log in, and click resume mission, it spawns you in the proper map.

I had this exact same snafu with the wormhole happen to me too.

There is no Resume Mission button anywhere. Clicking play drops you into the system and activates the wormhole graphic trapping you.

This mission is living up to it's name.

Trapped as well.
  • Options
    capnkrylarcapnkrylar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its amazing that these issues can go on this long with no help...Stuck on the mission "trapped" also..guess there goes playing this game tonight.
  • Options
    taloslepaltaloslepal Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lol i got stuck in trapped too. after unsuccessfully using /stuck, im queing for PVE trying to warp out.
  • Options
    taloslepaltaloslepal Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    if you get stuck in trapped and /stuck gets you nowhere near the wormhole, try joining a PVE que to get out. it worked for me. i had to drop the mission and start over though.
  • Options
    polydactyl71polydactyl71 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have played all of the way through the "Past Imperfect" mission. At the end of the mission where you return to the Gateway, talk to the Gateway, and are told "all is as it is supposed to be", nothing else happens. I have tried exiting the mission, the system, and game, with no results.

I keep playing this last scene over and over again on this mission. I can play other missions without issue (EXCEPT "The Doomsday Device", where again, I finish the mission and I get completed halted at the very last step in the mission).

I have moved on to other missions, put this is keeping some serious Skill and Expertise points, as well as my rewards.

Please help!

Thanks!
  • Options
    romlonewolf23romlonewolf23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well, count me in as a new member of the "Stuck in Trapped" Club. Stuck right at the same spot as everyone else. My ship is stuck between an opening wormhole and some debris. ...And absolutely no way to move, progress, or quit the mission.

I sent a Bug Report, got a Ticket. Now waiting.
  • Options
    archeybald1archeybald1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I was playing through again and got stuck in Trapped as well. Looking back through the forum, this has apparently been a problem since 2010! At the very least, if they can't fix that part, build a workaround in.
  • Options
    captainblutocaptainbluto Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Klingon episode Bringing Down the House will not progress past Talk to Farmers. I have two accounts it will not progress past. Normally you just talk to the three farmers in the north field but the first two repeat the same thing then you go to the third he says what the second farmer should have said you go to the south field first one says what the third farmer said then you talk to a fifth farmer he says he seen the Romulan then the North field farmers icons reset and all the farmers say is I seen the Romulan and your stuck in a non stop loop. I've tried dropping the quest and restarting I've logged out and gone to another character and came back to try again later and it stil does same thing. It is like this for two of my Klingon characters on two different email accounts.
  • Options
    raphlav18raphlav18 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Please help me,

i was going to do friend or foe and i think i hit decline by accident (that or i opened another tab, which closed the mission prompt)....

what do i do? I hope i'M not stuck...
  • Options
    raphlav18raphlav18 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    nvm i waited and it showed up again
  • Options
    captainblutocaptainbluto Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Klingon episode Bringing Down the House will not progress past Talk to Farmers. I have two accounts it will not progress past. Normally you just talk to the three farmers in the north field but the first two repeat the same thing then you go to the third he says what the second farmer should have said you go to the south field first one says what the third farmer said then you talk to a fifth farmer he says he seen the Romulan then the North field farmers icons reset and all the farmers say is I seen the Romulan and your stuck in a non stop loop. I've tried dropping the quest and restarting I've logged out and gone to another character and came back to try again later and it stil does same thing. It is like this for two of my Klingon characters on two different email accounts.

Thanks to one of my fleetmates found out talking to porters at the dhipping and recieving area allows you to progress instead of the farmers.
  • Options
    starshutter2starshutter2 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm stuck
    I can't beam at Memory Alfa base. Each time, when i beaming at base and appearing at transporter room, game crashing. Some file is corrupt, but launcher maked file check several times.
    vk9o.jpg
    And now, each time, when a loading game, i appearing at transporter room Memory Alfa and game crashing =(
  • Options
    rikersdadrikersdad Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am currently on the mission Trapped; where I had to go to the NGC 1218 system and scan debris. I just completed my last scan and suddenly I was sucked into the debris I was scanning and I cannot get out! I think some anomoly was pulling me to it but the debris got in the way first.

Now, I have followed your tips and tried the following commands:
    /stuck
    /killme

Neither of those commands worked. I am STILL stuck in this forsaken debris. When I try the /Killme commnad, everything is grey out and will NOT let me choose to Change Instance, Abort Mission, Or Submit a Ticket.

Please teleport my vessel the heck out of this debris. How many more days do I have to wait?

go to in progress, drop "trapped" then join any PVE queue, when you enter the pve, just warp out of it and you will be outside NGC 1218 instead of the vortex. I can't seem go do this mission now, but have done it with all previous toons.
  • Options
    darkrexjedarkrexje Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i,m stuck at the mission trapped ( i know ironic) after i scan 3 wrecks there is a big explosion that trew me in a wreck, after 30 min of budging i finally broke free to get stuck in a giant bal of light and still cant get free and there is no GM that is helping me :( how can i solve this?

EDIT
    just got teleported out of there. :)
  • Options
    molonlabe223molonlabe223 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am stuck in the first training mission, I think it's called broken communications. I am at the point where I am being introduced to sector space and asked to navigate to the Pollux System. As far as I can tell, I should be able to accerate the ship using the E key the same as in regular space, but it doesn't work. There was also a gear that appeared if I moused over the destination, but it has no effect. I can also select the destination on the map the comes up when I press the M key, but "laying in a course" has no effect.

/stuck has no effect.
    Transwarp options are greyed out.

I think it's a bug, but I can't rule out user error b/c I am just starting. Suggestions?
  • Options
    molonlabe223molonlabe223 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am stuck in the first training mission, I think it's called broken communications. I am at the point where I am being introduced to sector space and asked to navigate to the Pollux System. As far as I can tell, I should be able to accerate the ship using the E key the same as in regular space, but it doesn't work. There was also a gear that appeared if I moused over the destination, but it has no effect. I can also select the destination on the map the comes up when I press the M key, but "laying in a course" has no effect.

/stuck has no effect.
    Transwarp options are greyed out.

I think it's a bug, but I can't rule out user error b/c I am just starting. Suggestions?

I tried reinstalling the game and even started a new character and got stuck at the same spot.
    The issue seems to be broader than just sector space. I cannot delete emails, use the support system, or even log out (I have to exit the game). I even time out as AFK while I'm doing all this. I think the host is simply not receiving information sent from my client.
  • Options
    zaxbearzaxbear Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm on a mission to get a new ship from Earth Spacedock for a promotion. But I was at Deep Space 9 and bought my new ship there. Now I can't complete the promotion mission? Help!
  • Options
    archangel3archangel3 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This has happened to several people, and twice to me tonight. The first time I was stuck on the planet killer, because I was on my Rom and in battle I could use the singularity to pull away from the PK. This is not the case when I got killed and respawned. I wasn't in battle so I could not use the singularity to get out of the respawn point. This needs to get fixed.
    semel%20semper_zpstlmasaqw.png
  • Options
    hopybombrhopybombr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This mission is unplayable. When I start the screen flickers from blue to white then the objects do not show up. I can find the fire suppression becasue I can't even find a wall..

• Options
    alearielivealearielive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm stuck on the space map. I can't transwarp and I can't leave this sector. It says "Welcome to Earth Spacedock".
  • Options
    ahrrobiahrrobi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same mission, same problem.... :confused:

same mission but I''m actually stuck in the anomaly and the hirogens won't hail. They're supposed to attack you in the anomaly but It says I need to answer a hail.:mad:
  • Options
    bonzaibob22bonzaibob22 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    iI'm stuck at the mission trapped ( i know ironic) after i scan 3 wrecks there is a big explosion that threw me in a wreck, after 30 min of budging i finally broke free to get stuck in a giant ball of light and still cant get free and there is no GM that is helping me how can i solve this?
This discussion has been closed.