test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storage Slot Increase

Comments

• mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank you very much for this. This is a nice surprise indeed.

Looking forward for todays dev blog, wonder if its any news about Gal-X, in fleet form or a C-Sore pack (i hope).
  • manjimarufinmanjimarufin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank you very much! This is greatly appreciated! :)
    edited February 2014
    You better know it ;) We don't tease often*, but when we do, it's because there is usually substance behind it :D

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

*okay, it's pretty often

It is almost Thursday afternoon here already....well less than 4 hours anyways. ;)

Give us the news Nao! :P
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I love you cryptic! I'll enjoy buying more storage. $$$$$$$ for you Cryptic/PWE...
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well I believe in credit where credit is due, and that is true here. Thank you.
  • protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ahr'viduus idh arhem. Hann'yyo.

(I am very happy. Thank you.)
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is very nice, thank you!

Will it be possible in the future to buy account bank slots?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You better know it ;) We don't tease often*, but when we do, it's because there is usually substance behind it :D

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

*okay, it's pretty often

BranFlakes, as wonderful as it is to see you, you're killing us here.

Be that as it may, I can't wait to see what you guys throw at us. I still love you, Bran!
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mattachine wrote: »
    Happy for the extra room, but feel I have to ask why the same curtsey of allowing us to buy extra fleet bank slots isn't extended at the same time. Why there's a so low limit on the number of slots in fleet banks when we have to buy them eludes me.

The inventory expansion primarily serves to mitigate the 'dump to inventory' issues associated with the new loadout system. There were other solutions (like using other ships for re-storage, for instance); but just giving you more room was the easiest, of course.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    BranFlakes, as wonderful as it is to see you, you're killing us here.

Be that as it may, I can't wait to see what you guys throw at us. I still love you, Bran!

... And you are still NOT invited to his wedding Hot-Rod
    edited February 2014
    ... And you are still NOT invited to his wedding Hot-Rod

Then I'll just have to invite myself! Or at least beg him to post some pics on the forum.

:D:D:D
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Then I'll just have to invite myself! Or at least beg him to post some pics on the forum.

:D:D:D

I wonder why you ever were snowed in there in New Jersey. I mean with all this mucho heato in youro hipso.
  • rednuxrednux Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank You!
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah thank you for the gift. I know it is just an excuse to justify the useless patch (again) from this week and the "hard" work from cryptic doing nothing about the bugs, but a lot of users are grateful, as always. I hope they wake up someday.
  • czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    milions thanks, i wanted his for more thana year, finaly storage wikll not be limits to gameplay. Great move.
    Now only as some posted increase linmits for ships numbers by say 10 (form existing 25 iirc) and nearly 99,9% of playerbase will be happy with storage limits.
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    so when does this go live on holodeck ?
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • macveemacvee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nice one.:)
  • liochlioch Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Next we need refrigerators, farms for all the pets and some plausible explanation why a 1,000,000 ton ship doesn't have any storage space of its own.

But seriously, thanks very much for this. It is appreciated.
  • kalzrantritharkalzrantrithar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks! This is awesome and an incredible and much appreciated way to end the Anniversary Event. Qapla'!
  • blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah thank you for the gift. I know it is just an excuse to justify the useless patch (again) from this week and the "hard" work from cryptic doing nothing about the bugs, but a lot of users are grateful, as always. I hope they wake up someday.
    Oh, really? it's an excuse to justify something going wrong, eh? How do you know that it is an excuse? Please give proof that it's an excuse for something going wrong, because in case you weren't aware, there hasn't been anything that went wrong, maybe it seems to be wrong in your eyes, but guess what? That's on you, it's not on Cryptic.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
    edited February 2014
    I wonder why you ever were snowed in there in New Jersey. I mean with all this mucho heato in youro hipso.

I'm sorry, I can't actually respond to this. I'm laughing too hard!

:)
  • gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lioch wrote: »
    Next we need refrigerators, farms for all the pets and some plausible explanation why a 1,000,000 ton ship doesn't have any storage space of its own.

But seriously, thanks very much for this. It is appreciated.

I can answer the last one: how else are we gonna carry all of our shuttles, infinite torpedoes and other stuff when we go into combat?

I'd go for a fridge, though.
  • redbergguardianredbergguardian Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thank you!
  • gabesoutogabesouto Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oh, my... oh, my... thank you. T-h-a-n-k y-o-u.
  • sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    From the very bottom of my dark heart. Thank you.

It was needed!

---
  • knighthawk007knighthawk007 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Good deal! I wanted to somehow propose an idea of creating cargo containers you can purchase which would be a movable storage device you could transport. Clicking to open it could provide an additional 20 slots or so for example. I am looking forward to this concept becoming reality in the game soon! Thanks. :)
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Your decision is good and you should feel good.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Good decision is OP, plz buff.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If i had the money I'd send 15 large pizzas to th STO dev team.

Also, if you increase the account bank i promise to buy at least 2 more. Just sayin.