Comments

• Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What did you do to the servers, Zira?
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am planning my takeover. When the servers come back on, I shall inject every Caitian with the new toxin and watch the rage destroy every faction in-game.

With none left to oppose me I shall walk calmly to my new throne on Cait.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    what cait? cait doesn't exist in the game (and no, foundry maps don't count)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    what cait? cait doesn't exist in the game (and no, foundry maps don't count)

Don't give in to his delusions. He hasn't been taking his medication... ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I shall use my enhanced powers of evil to fix the server.

This picture proves how much stronger my evilness is now.
    http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/123/f/d/be_prepared__by_x_zelfa-d63x305.png
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Only a kitten would use such childish attacks in battle.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Only a kitten would use such childish attacks in battle.

Only someone wishing to hide the facts, would call the truth 'childish'.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    Only someone wishing to hide the facts, would call the truth 'childish'.
    thought you weren't saying anything? :P

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    This proves he can't resist trying to undermine Zira's empire.
    He's just mad at what I did in part 2 of Scars of the pride. Speaking of which, that may launch tonight.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    if it hasn't even launched yet, how can he be mad at what happens in it?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Because I gave him little spoilers.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    thought you weren't saying anything? :P

I wasn't going to say anything about the undoctored photo you posted.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Time for a folktale.

Some African tribesmen believe that the black markings running down from a cheetah's eyes are "tears" from the mother mourning her lost cubs. This story was derived from how cheetahs have the lowest infant survival rate out of the big cats.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Once again, Shon fails to lead the enterprise successfully. I fought the Undine with the Romulans and Klingons, but my own faction didn't even help me. This is proof that Kyona (His Caitian officer) should be captain of the enterprise. Had she been leading the ship, things would have been easier.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    No mission tonight, sorry Kirk :/.
  • Options
    crimsonmagnuscrimsonmagnus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Once again, Shon fails to lead the enterprise successfully. I fought the Undine with the Romulans and Klingons, but my own faction didn't even help me. This is proof that Kyona (His Caitian officer) should be captain of the enterprise. Had she been leading the ship, things would have been easier.

Huh. The Bortas never showed up for me when I played through on S'asha. Maybe the flagship of your faction just doesn't show up.

Seems like an... odd choice, but alright.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bumpity. I want the top of the next page. :D
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited January 2014
    In'm gettin'g a n'ew keyboard in' the morn'in'g! In'll be puttin'g it to great use this weeken'd!

I'm gonna wake up Mr. Chill and record me running the new content probably Saturday.
    edited January 2014
    You need to finish Chill's playthrough. DOO EET!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    You need to finish Chill's playthrough. DOO EET!

I'll consider it.
    edited January 2014

He didn't show because you were the representative of the Federation there.
    I played as KDF and he showed up, was arrogant and annoying as hell, challenged me and needles to say if it wasn't for Tiaru Jarok Starfleet would have been building the Enterprise-G right about now. :cool:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    He didn't show because you were the representative of the Federation there.
    I played as KDF and he showed up, was arrogant and annoying as hell, challenged me and needles to say if it wasn't for Tiaru Jarok Starfleet would have been building the Enterprise-G right about now. :cool:

We should file a petition to Starfleet Command to make Kyona the new captain and fire Shon.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Jeremy Irons is playing alfred in the new batman and superman movie!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Jeremy Irons is playing alfred in the new batman and superman movie!

Great... If Batman doesn't have enough problems, NOW, he has Scar as his butler...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    My new keyboard is great. Will take a little getting used to as it is has different types of keys than the last one. But it seems to be more responsive when I play (which is to be expected from a gaming keyboard).
    edited February 2014
    Good to have you back!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm hoping to run an audio test with my new headset this evening (about 12 hours from now). This will involve me running some of the multiplayer content and recording it.

Anyone who wants to join me, just be online and I'll grab you on a FCFS basis.
    edited February 2014
    I might join.

Scars of the pride, part 2 is now out of the review section.

You have to catch up Bob!